Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #201
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Love it. Your bitchy pic inspired me to post one, too.
This outfit + silver hair helmet + PhD in SCIENCE = head asplode from goddamn bitchin' hot bitchiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
I really love my face in this pic simply because it is as bitchy as my personality. God bless
I love how I can actually see the Winds of Bitchiness blowing through your hair majestically, like that windswept look we bitches have after just having jumped off our brooms after a refreshing flight through the burning fields of the little peasants.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #202
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Wow, much like Will Smith and sunglasses, YOU MAKE THIS LOOK GOOD.

Haven't had a chance to gaze on that beauty in awhile.

Hope all is well, friend!
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:28 AM   #203
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things

Quote:
How you doin'
Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:31 AM   #204
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
So much hottness..... Intelligent... beautiful
Marry me?
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:16 AM   #205
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, might as well join in with everyone else....

OMG MELIAN WHENEVER I LOOK AT THAT PICTURE I EJACULATE. SO MUCH SO THAT I AM DEHYDRATING AND NEED TO REPLENISH MY ELECTROLYTES AND FLUIDS.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:29 AM   #206
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
This outfit + silver hair helmet + PhD in SCIENCE = head asplode from goddamn bitchin' hot bitchiness
We are so going to hang out, sometime. You can be the dark, and I can be the light (note: "light" is in no way equivalent to "good").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Well, might as well join in with everyone else....

OMG MELIAN WHENEVER I LOOK AT THAT PICTURE I EJACULATE. SO MUCH SO THAT I AM DEHYDRATING AND NEED TO REPLENISH MY ELECTROLYTES AND FLUIDS.
I seem to have left all my electrolytes with your daughter!
Old 06-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #207
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
you won
Old 06-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #208
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Whoa, photos.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:49 PM   #209
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
you won
We're both super bitchy
Old 06-29-2013, 02:06 AM   #210
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
We're both super bitchy
The world is a better place for it
Old 06-29-2013, 11:09 PM   #211
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

both you very pretty i thinks
hbighappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:50 AM   #212
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
We're both super bitchy
You say 'bitchy', I say 'smouldering hotness'.

Also, this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:38 AM   #213
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Attachment 108863Don't you just love foreign brands of food!! They always give me ideas about how to spend my day... hahahahahaha!!xXx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg levantebeach dress.jpg (15.1 KB, 710 views)
File Type: jpg bonkabimbo1.jpg (16.2 KB, 706 views)
File Type: jpg balcony.jpg (15.1 KB, 711 views)
Old 06-30-2013, 02:43 PM   #214
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggieforever View Post
Attachment 108863Don't you just love foreign brands of food!! They always give me ideas about how to spend my day... hahahahahaha!!xXx

thats cool they have bimbo brand bread in UK they have it here in Cali now also but its been in Mexico as long as i can remember great pics also
Old 07-01-2013, 10:30 AM   #215
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbighappy View Post
thats cool they have bimbo brand bread in UK they have it here in Cali now also but its been in Mexico as long as i can remember great pics also
Bimbo bread was a find while I was holiday-ing in Spain and that along with the Bonka really made me giggle! The UK should have Bonka and Bimbo but it would not be appropriate and seen as unsuitable for the shelves with those names unfortunately. Bah!! lol Especially Bonka. No Bonka Please - We're British! haha! xxx
Old 07-01-2013, 01:49 PM   #216
shandyman

Fantastic pics Veggies
I love hunting out stuff in with funny names. My favorites are 'Bitch spray' and Swedish fire extinguishers which 'Spunk' written on them. The latter caused an embarassing fit of laughter during a presentation I was giving.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #217
hbighappy

Quote:
Bimbo bread was a find while I was holiday-ing in Spain and that along with the Bonka really made me giggle! The UK should have Bonka and Bimbo but it would not be appropriate and seen as unsuitable for the shelves with those names unfortunately. Bah!! lol Especially Bonka. No Bonka Please - We're British! haha! xxx
That's cool Bimbo I think its funny also but Bonka must be a British thing. When I walk down the international grocery aisle in the UK section I always see Spotted dick im like lol Spotted dick them funny brits
Old 07-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #218
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

That Bimbo picture is fabulous!
Old 07-03-2013, 12:45 AM   #219
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I wasn't getting all the bimbo jokes...and then I realized I was saying it with the Mexican inflection. We pronounce it "beem-boh."
Old 07-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #220
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I wasn't getting all the bimbo jokes...and then I realized I was saying it with the Mexican inflection. We pronounce it "beem-boh."
And the work "bonk" in UK means to have sex, so you see why Bonka may be seen as unsuitable for British shelves - although it would be such a giggle to see whilst shopping I must admit!! lol xxx
Old 07-06-2013, 02:38 AM   #221
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I love the shades, your face in the middle pic that says "Questionable, I say!" and your overall sexiness
Old 07-07-2013, 04:38 AM   #222
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me in my Bluebird / Blue Phoenix / Archaeopteryx costume at the Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade Ball.

My face glowed pretty incandescently thanks to the metallic eyeliner painted over 100% of it.

Also snagged a coupla pics with two amazing Phantoms of the Opera!

Got the Lon Chaney one, and the Webber movie version as well!

Last edited by The Dark Lady; 07-07-2013 at 04:59 AM.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #223
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Me in my Bluebird / Blue Phoenix / Archaeopteryx costume at the Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade Ball.
Wooah that's super cool.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #224
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Way too pretty. Way too cool

What is this Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade Ball?
Old 07-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #225
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Way too pretty. Way too cool

What is this Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade Ball?
I'm going to wager it's a combination costume party/puppet show where people listen to David Bowie.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote