Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Fat fingers

I have to confess that this was inspired by a big arms post that i commented on.

My girlfriend has very beautiful small hands and really chubby fingers which i love to suck. I have never been into toe sucking or anything like that but i love sucking cream or chocolate sauce off her fingers. they just feel so nice in my mouth.

Anyone else ?
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #2
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Post inspired by Miskatonic x
Old 02-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I remember way back in the day, someone in the Dimensions chat room would blame their typos on 'fat fongers.' That phrase has stuck with me ever since.

And yes, cubby fingers are cute!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #4
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I like it when a woman has chubby fingers and her ring(s) are very tight fitting due to her weight gain. Nicely manicured nails with plump fingers are a real turn-on just like heavy upper arms are for me.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #5
sophie lou

As much as i love my girlfriends fingers like that im the complete opposite when it comes to men. I find a man with big powerful hands such a sexy thing. There is just something about being held by big powerful hands. The feeling of them holding my hand making my hand feel so small or the way they feel on my hips holding me tight
Old 02-08-2013, 06:00 AM   #6
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Chubby toes too anything squishy is a positive for me!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:26 AM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think that chubby fingers are adorable! It is so cute to see soft, pudgy hands and just imagine how they would feel against you!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:50 PM   #8
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh man my feeder is all about my chubby fingers and toes, I love them too! <3
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:11 PM   #9
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Oh man my feeder is all about my chubby fingers and toes, I love them too! <3
i second this..such a sexy feature.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:27 AM   #10
sophie lou

I have just seen the hottest fat fingers ever. Adrian Richardson, the Australian chef. I know I have some places he would be more than welcome to knead
Old 05-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #11
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink

I hadn't realised I did, until I spent an afternoon at work with my crush and couldn't take my eyes off his gorgeous chubby yet strong hands. Despite the fact we were with work visitors I found my mind wandering away into some rather naughty daydreams.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:08 AM   #12
BearHug2013

BearHug2013 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I hadn't realised I did, until I spent an afternoon at work with my crush and couldn't take my eyes off his gorgeous chubby yet strong hands. Despite the fact we were with work visitors I found my mind wandering away into some rather naughty daydreams.
Do share
BearHug2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:19 AM   #13
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things

Reading this thread made me loot at my hands to see if I had chubby fingers and what did I decide......... My hands are starting to look old might have to get me some hand cream

I'm only 35 maybe I have spent too long on the golf course lately
Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:21 PM   #14
sophie lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
They sound like some rather interesting day dreams. I find myself looking at peoples hands a lot. I have a real soft spot for chubby fingers. Big hands really do it for me too, iI always imagine what they will feel like touching me
Old 05-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #15
BigCutieCallie

BigCutieCallie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieCallie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieCallie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm loving this thread. I have, what my mom calls, lil sausage fingers. My hands are chubby and where the knuckles are, are like dimples. I think they are very cute, and i love looking at other chubby hands.
BigCutieCallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:02 AM   #16
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Raises hand here to loving chubby fingers and toes
Old 05-31-2013, 12:27 AM   #17
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

oh yes, chubby fingers, chubby toes yummy
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #18
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My contribution to this thread...

Attachment 109330

Last edited by Sweetie; 10-10-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Sweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #19
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fat fingers and a tan line from the honeymoon lol
Old 07-28-2013, 10:27 PM   #20
amidsttundra

amidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot pics

There's something about holding hands with a girl with truly fat fingers as described by Callie, that I love.

Feeling that softness between my own fingers is wonderful and the aesthetic look of dimpled knuckles is so pleasing. I find joints horribly angular, so having the knuckles buried beneath soft, plush fat is truly beautiful.
amidsttundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:24 AM   #21
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like fat fingers! lol i remember my ex's fingers were huge.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:04 PM   #22
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

I love big feet on women......May sound weird, but I like to try on big girls feet shoes...Fetish...
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #23
snow-white

snow-white has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
My contribution to this thread...

Attachment 109330

It seems like your fingers are naturally thick. Pretty nails <3
snow-white is offline   Reply With Quote