Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-06-2013, 04:49 AM   #1
fatluver78

fatluver78 has said some nice things
Smile hard time finding bbw

I have had bad luck in relationships over years. I think this time im not gonna settle just for anyone .. I want a bbw or ssbbw of my own... u would think as decent looking as I am I could find me a girl..... every girl like a firefighter I thought... what are views or answers? Thanks guys and gals
fatluver78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You aren't looking hard enough, because SSBBWs are easier to spot from farther away
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm selling SSBBW maps. Paypal me $9.95 and I will send you one.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #4
fatluver78

Maybe im being to picky ... they are around...but here Idk they not poportioned like want....and most dont take care of themselves.. women on here carry themselves well if not perfect .. 9.95?
Old 02-06-2013, 03:42 PM   #5
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Maybe you should work on your reading and writing skills ....

Why post a question like this on a board where women are looking for big men respectively big men are interested in the attention of (not necessarily bb & ssbb)women?

If you don't like how women IRL are proportioned or care for themselves - can you in turn imagine they might be put off by your inability to form one clear sentence?

It goes both ways, you know!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #6
fatluver78

Dont have to Be an ass.. im from the south its how we roll. If u dont like what I have to say or how I talk then dont post.. I thought this was great place for people to share their thoughts..
Old 02-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #7
fatluver78

Maybe u could direct me to the correct forum ....
Old 02-06-2013, 03:52 PM   #8
fatluver78

Just saying there are skinny guys who admire voluptuous women too... wow country hick boy knows a big word!
Old 02-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #9
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatluver78 View Post
Dont have to Be an ass.. im from the south its how we roll. If u dont like what I have to say or how I talk then dont post.. I thought this was great place for people to share their thoughts..
And that there is probably part of your problem. Along with your solid idea of what an SSBBW should look like. At that size, shape is highly individual.

Anyway, good luck.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #10
fatluver78

Didn't mean to bite off peoples heads. Felt I was being picked on for way I talk. I failed to mention im on a cell phone chatting.. darn texting habits.. sorry
Old 02-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #11
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatluver78 View Post
Just saying there are skinny guys who admire voluptuous women too... wow country hick boy knows a big word!
If you're a skinny guy looking for an SSBBW... you are in the wrong forum.

This section is for fat men and those who like them.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #12
fatluver78

Smile

Thanks for your kindness... sorry
Old 02-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #13
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I may have the curves you're looking for.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #14
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I may have the curves you're looking for.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #15
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

...move along.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #16
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
...move along.
I finally decide to jump back into the boards and possibly get some ass and you two ruin it.

I feel like I never left
Old 02-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #17
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I finally decide to jump back into the boards and possibly get some ass and you two ruin it.

I feel like I never left
I read that as "post some ass", and was disappointed when I reread it
Old 02-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #18
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I read that as "post some ass", and was disappointed when I reread it
Who is posting some ass!?!
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #19
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Where is ass? Why is no ass on thread? Need ass pics now.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #20
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hope Assquatch shows up soon & makes a bunch of assy posts showcasing his royal assiness.

And before he beats me to the joke, this was not intended to assassinate his character at all. :P
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #21
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
I hope Assquatch shows up soon & makes a bunch of assy posts showcasing his royal assiness.

And before he beats me to the joke, this was not intended to assassinate his character at all. :P
Assume the position!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-10-2013, 10:25 PM   #22
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I'm not Assquatch, but I pride myself on delivering.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:39 PM   #23
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Now that's a man who delivers.

Take the pants off.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-10-2013, 10:53 PM   #24
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Delivery is overrated.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:01 PM   #25
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's only half assed. I demand full ass!