Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General Archives

Old 03-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #26
swiggy3000

swiggy3000 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbill619 View Post
I noticed that you had Swisher playing. Are you making this in the future now?
First off very good eye. I figured I could stick with one of the previous depressing teams or I could say that she's graduating in '13 and roll with it. Plus I never specified when she graduated so let's see how my future predictions work out.
swiggy3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:48 AM   #27
samster

samster can now change their title

Really enjoying this one

http://samster2.deviantart.com/
samster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #28
swiggy3000

Chapter 7

It had been another week and a half since the baseball game. Allison had ended up hitting it off with Lucy well enough. They had gone out drinking last Friday night, which was the first time she had gone out on Friday night with someone since she had been home.

It actually felt a little strange to be going out again but like riding a bike Allison didn’t forget how fun it was and had come home almost wasted. She’d have kept going but Lucy ended up stopping her because honestly she didn’t feeling like carrying Allison home.

Allison was just glad to get out of the house and away from the job hunt. That whole gig just ended up being depressing whenever she thought of it. She had been ignoring it a little bit lately, averaging applying for a job once every two days. She just felt worn down from the entire thing and was getting way too annoyed with being rejected.

She was lying in bed just messing around online at the moment while eating some cupcakes that her mom had made. There wasn’t much for her to do. She had texted a few people and was waiting on replies; Lucy was at work so she couldn’t talk until way later. She needed a job but she had no clue where to find one. It was one o'clock and she had yet to shower, she was wearing a mismatched bra and panty set, cuddled up under a blanket. It may have been hot outside but her mom liked to keep the house cold.

She decided that it was time to migrate to the bathroom and take a shower. Her mother had left to run some errands, before leaving she had tried to coax her daughter into joining her Allison wasn’t interested. Allison figured that it was best to head to the shower so she could say that she was at least doing something today.

She showered and cleaned herself per normal although this time she felt something amiss. She couldn’t quite describe it but things felt different. She pursed her lips out but didn’t give it too much thought. She finished up, still home alone and made a bee-line for her room so she could get dressed. She debated just putting on her well worn shorts again but that was when she spotted the jeans she had bought. She hadn’t worn them too much and she didn’t feel like shaving her legs today so long pants it was.

She went to put them on only to find a problem once they reached her hips. The waistband met a great deal of resistance. She looked down shocked to see what could be wrong. Looking down was something different too. For one thing she found a great deal of padding on her jaw line and her breasts had gotten bigger.

Honestly she had noticed the boob growth a few weeks ago and had simply accepted it. After all her moms’ chest was bigger than hers so she simply assumed it was a late growth spurt, she wasn’t so sure about that now.

She wiggled her hips a bit and pulled her jeans up to see if she could get the pants to move, now worried about it and while they moved up a bit they were a tight fit and caused some serious pinching in her thigh region.

Allison’s eyes went wide as she realized what this might mean. It couldn’t be possible or could it? She needed a full length mirror, her mom had on in her parents bathroom. Normally she’d never go into there but this was a desperate time. She put on a bra and panties which were feeling tighter than she remembered and made her way into their room.

It felt a bit awkward walking into the master bathroom but she kept her eyes on the prize. Honestly it couldn’t be that bad, maybe the jeans had just shrunk or something like that but she needed to be certain before she made any accusations to her mom about doing her laundry better and not shrinking anything.

Sadly she found herself unable to blame her mom about her tight pants situation. She started at the bottom and was sad that she did. Her thighs were nearly touching now. Hell if she brought her legs closer together they were touching. She poked and prodded at the now forgiving flesh just to be sure that it was real. She turned and was relieved to find only a bit dimpling on her thighs. She didn’t love it but it could be a whole lot worse, she’d seen her mom in shorts before.

Sadly the same could not be said for her rear end. It had once been high and perky, proud buns of steel, it was much different back there now. She had without a doubt a bubble butt, although it sagged a little bit now. Allison felt her heart pound and her blood run cold. It was starting to look a little like her mom back there, way too close for comfort.

She turned back around having seen enough of that to be greeted by the sight of love handles, a belly, and small stretch marks on her stomach. She grabbed her love handles, there was nothing that she could do about them, and they were there even when she stood. She tugged at them as if to be sure that they were real and they wouldn’t budge one bit. It was also time to start using coco-butter, at least for now, to get rid of her still fairly minor stretch marks. Turning to the side she sucked in her gut to see if she still looked the same as before. She found that she couldn’t hold her breath for too long and her stomach soon regained its prominence.

“I can pinch at least an inch,” she mumbled to herself moving further up. As she noted earlier her breasts were bigger but that meant that she was oozing out of her too tight bra. Honestly she kind of liked her larger chest. She took a moment to play with her breasts and found it quite pleasing, now if she could only get a boyfriend.

Next up was her arms and she flexed her biceps. They were still there but she had certainly lost muscle mass and there was way too much fat covering them. She waved her arm and was pleased that the flesh didn’t jiggle too much but it was still more than she would have liked to see. Finally she moved up to her face and dammit how had she missed that double chin?!

She pinched the flesh underneath her jaw unhappily. The rest she could live with; she could hide most of it until she lost it. but there was no hiding this. She started making an array of faces in the mirror to see how bad it was and it could have been worse. She did have dimples instead of cheekbones now and her double chin made an appearance about seventy percent of the time. She frowned, her survey now done and started going into damage control mode.

“Okay how the crap did I get this fat?” she asked herself as she left her parents’ bathroom. She didn’t want her mom coming home to see her like this. Also why hadn’t her mom or dad said anything to her? They had to have realized that she had gotten chunky, maybe even downright chubby! Had she been in that much of a funk that she had ignored her changing figure?

Allison tried to think of the last time she had set foot in a gym and was horrified to realize that it was easily before finals.

“Okay so I haven’t been to the gym in months,” she said to herself. It was time to test something out. She used to be able to do twenty sit-ups with no problem, time to see how many she could do now.

She wasn’t wearing a sports bra like she normally would she wouldn’t worry too much about that now. She lay down on the ground to start and the first two sit-ups went just fine but by number three she could tell that something was amiss. Everything felt different even with a sports bra she was certain that her boobs would be jiggling around more than before. The amount of flesh bunching up at her waist threw her for a loop as well. She could feel her whole body getting hot and sweaty but she wanted to get to twenty.

She kept forcing herself to do sit-ups for as long as she could but eventually she found herself worn down. She had gotten to eleven, not awful but not where she had been before. She was breathing heavily now and stretched her now sore muscles a bit to loosen up.

“Okay that wasn’t great but that wasn’t awful either. I’m more tired than I have been in a while but I can fix this,” she said to herself feeling a bit better, just then her phone rang. It was Lucy, perfect she wanted to talk about this with her.

“Hey,” Allison said still breathing heavily and wiping sweat from her forehead.

“Hey, are you alright? You’re breathing kinda weird,” Lucy said.

“I just exercised a bit,” Allison responded not wanting to get into the dirty details.

“Okay…why the sudden feeling to?” Lucy asked. Of course she knew why, she had seen Allison’s Facebook and girl used to have a rocking body. No doubt better than hers even right now but she had chubbed up the past couple of months. Did she just now realize it?

“I’ve put on weight and I’m not happy” Allison admitted lying down on her bed. She pinched her belly fat in disgust. She wished it would just leave right now.

“Oh well that’s too bad but I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I mean what is it five pounds?” Lucy asked faking sincerity. Part of her really did want Allison to succeed. She just didn’t want her to succeed too much. She was having too much fun being the pretty one.

“Let me check my weight…” Allison said heading back to the bathroom to get on the scale.

“And I’m…140 pounds?!” she screeched into the phone, hurting Lucy’s’ eardrums.

“First off OW! Second off that’s not so bad what was your lowest weight?” she asked digging for more information.

“I was probably 115 to 120 when I got home. Okay so it’s almost August now, meaning that since May you’ve put on 20 or 25 pounds. That’s not that bad honey,” Lucy said knowing that it would get worse from experience. Allison’s’ metabolism was probably shot and if she didn’t start dieting now she’d be huge by wintertime.

“I guess you’re right. Still I need to go to the gym. What gym do you go to?” Allison asked hoping she could get in there.

“Actually I just have some workout DVD’s. I can let you borrow them if you really want but only one at a time since I kind of need them too or we can do them together,” Lucy suggested. She wasn’t overly happy about the idea but she had come to like Allison and she wasn’t about to sabotage her.

“Thanks Lucy you’re a lifesaver, so glad I met you. Anyway do you want to do something tonight? I want to get out of the house,” Allison said looking through her skirts to find something she could wear out that wouldn’t make her ass look as big as a house.

“Sure! Want to hit up a bar or something? We need to find you a guy,” Lucy said.

“Won’t Zach be pissed you’re helping me hit on hot guys?” Allison asked. Lucy just rolled her eyes at that question.

“He’ll live, besides I’ll make it up to him later tonight. Pick you up at eight?” Lucy asked.

“Sounds great I’ll see you then I just need to find something that doesn’t make my ass look huge,” Allison said.

“You’ll be fine just wear black and show off your boobs. We’ll get you a guy in no time,” Lucy said.

“I hope you’re right,” Allison said. It had been way too long since she had that kind of connection with a guy and she wanted it again.

“Well if we can’t find you a guy tonight I’ll check if Zach has any friends. I’m sure he can find at least one guy you’ll be into. I’ll even check them over,” Lucy said.

“Thank you so much. You’ve made me feel so much better. I need to go and get my drink on tonight. I can’t wait see you tonight,” Allison said smiling. She really did feel better. Sure, she had gained weight but doing those workouts with Lucy would burn the fat off her in no time.

In a month she’d be back to her old form, she was sure of it.

(Continued in post 34 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 03-18-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:11 AM   #29
morepushing13

morepushing13 can now change their title

Always eager for another installment; it was nice to see some progress in this chapter!

I do what I do...
morepushing13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:39 AM   #30
morepushing13

After re-reading as well it interesting to see her somewhat "dark" tendency toward her gain already. She did have the typical freak out gym session but she definitely doesn't overall seem opposed to it which is good thing for her character. I can definitely still see her going full on white trash with a townie which would be awesome. I am interested to see how far this goes for her, what her parents reaction is once that 20lbs turns into +50 or even +100. I can't wait for the next piece!

I do what I do...
Old 03-12-2013, 10:04 AM   #31
swiggy3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by morepushing13 View Post
After re-reading as well it interesting to see her somewhat "dark" tendency toward her gain already. She did have the typical freak out gym session but she definitely doesn't overall seem opposed to it which is good thing for her character. I can definitely still see her going full on white trash with a townie which would be awesome. I am interested to see how far this goes for her, what her parents reaction is once that 20lbs turns into +50 or even +100. I can't wait for the next piece!
I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. As for her future I can't give away too much of course but don't worry more updates are coming. I have this story fairly well mapped out. I just need to find the time to write it.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #32
morepushing13

Well please take your time, no need to rush!

I do what I do...
Old 03-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #33
Tommy

Tommy has said some nice things
Default Great chapter

Love this story. I guess Lucy and perhaps other friends will be guiding allison down the road to lovely obesity. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:25 PM   #34
swiggy3000

Chapter 8

“I’m telling you Rach, Allison needs to get a job. It isn’t healthy what she’s doing,” Frank said shaking his head at his wife.

“She’s just trying to get things figured out a bit. Remember when you graduated from college? Did you know what you were going to do right away?” Rachel asked walking into the closet to change into her pajamas. Allison was currently out with Lucy again getting very drunk.

“You baby her too much. I don’t think she’s gone out on an interview yet. All she does is lay around all day. Have you ever seen any of her applications?” he asked her. He was already getting annoyed with his daughter and now with his wife.

“Oh cut the crap Frank. Do you really think she’d lie to us?” Rachel asked putting her hands on her hips and cocking her head to the left.

“I’m just saying…have you looked at her lately? She’s getting bigger. I don’t think she leaves the house. It’s not healthy. She should go and at least get a job so she can make some money without having to ask us,” he countered her.

Rachel grumbled. She really didn’t have anything else to say. She’d be lying if she said that she didn’t notice her daughter was getting a bit pudgy but it didn’t look bad on her. Still it was true that she didn’t really do anything around the house other than whatever she wanted at that moment.

“I know that. She just graduated. I’m not saying that she needs to take a job at McDonalds. I’m just saying that I think she could look around the area and find something that she likes. At the very least it would get her some fresh air,” he said, pretty sure that he had won this argument.

“So you just expect us to go up to her and say, hey you have to go and get a job or else? She’s not in high school anymore Frank,” Rachel said standing in front of a mirror and putting some anti-aging cream on her face.

“I’m not saying that we make her do it. I’m just saying that we should go and at least hint that it would do her some good to get a job. It’s easier to get a better job when you have one. It doesn’t matter what she’s doing. She just needs to go and do something so she can say she’s improving her career. Remember I worked at Wal-Greens when you met me,” he said.

Rachel made a face and nodded her head. He wasn’t wrong about that but still she didn’t like the idea of her daughter having to settle for a job that she hated. Life was soul sucking enough; Rachel just wanted her little girl to be able to enjoy it for a little bit longer instead of doing something that she hated all day.

“Okay let’s start dropping hints. I know some stores that are hiring. I can frame it like she can get a great discount on clothes or something like that,” Rachel said and Frank smiled at her. He came up to her and gave her a hug.

“Trust me, this’ll get her out of the house and she’ll make some extra money. Eventually she’ll find that job that she loves and she’ll be able to start her life,” he said massaging Rachel’s shoulders. She let out a pleasurable moan.

“Okay I’ll talk to her. Let me do this, I think that I can put a nicer spin on it than you. If you do it she’ll see it as a command,” Rachel said. Frank nodded, he didn’t love the idea but he trusted his wife to do it.

Meanwhile Allison was on her fourth drink of the night and was enjoying herself way too much. The wave of sadness that had hit her earlier in the day had passed and it was now replaced with the wonderful feeling of alcohol in her system. Lucy was currently catching up to her while the two of them checked out potential guys for Allison.

“What do you think of him?” Allison asked pointing to a guy that she thought looked kind of cute.

“Honey your beer goggles are on. That guy can’t be more than twenty three and he’s already balding,” Lucy said trying to save her friend from some loser. Of course Allison wasn’t quite the prize she was in college but her extra cushion wasn’t that much of a problem.

Allison squinted her eyes and made a face when she saw it.

“Ugh you’re right. I mean I don’t mind bald guys I just….like need something” she said slurring her words a bit. She knew that she should have slowed down a bit but she needed it tonight after finding out how much weight she had put on. Of course she was drinking sugary drinks with hundreds of calories but this was all about the fun of going out and loosening up with Lucy.

Lucy meanwhile was taking a closer look at her friend knowing that when she was this drunk she wouldn’t notice it. Allison had elected to go with a black dress that she must have thought was somewhat slimming when in reality the tightness did nothing to conceal her fatty waist. Still she could pull it off, it showed off her cleavage which wasn’t too bad right now. The one advantage of her weight gain, it seemed to her.

The real problem was her face, she had a cute face but it was a bit too round in her opinion. It was also starting to break out a little bit. Well when you drank, and ate like she did it was bound to happen. Still she wasn’t ugly or scarred so this could work out she just needed to find the right guy for Allison.

She looked around for her and nothing too good was coming up. Beer gut, beer gut, weird beard, porn stache, gay, beer gut, gay, and hold up there was someone. Hmmm he looked to be in his early twenty’s, fairly fit, short hair, not a wimp. There was something there. He was sitting with one of his friends but this could work. They just had to play their hand right. He was looking around the room too, hopefully that meant that he was single.

“What do you think about red shirt at two o’clock?” Lucy asked Allison.

Allison turned her head to ten o’clock.

“Other way sweetie,” she said and Allison looked him over and purred a bit.

“Oh…he’s cute!” she said a little too loudly but the music provided enough cover for her voice so it wasn’t that big of a deal.

“Okay, I’m heading over there. Do you think that’s too forward?” Allison asked doing her best to sober up.

“I don’t think so, it’s 2013 you can pull this over. Just go and be yourself,” Lucy said watching her friend the whole while. No matter what she wasn’t going to let her go home with him tonight, she was way too drunk for that. Still if she was at least able to get a number it would be worth it. Honestly Lucy found it a bit desperate but they hadn’t gotten any bites most of the night so she might as well try. Allison did have a bit too much bounce in her step; her ass jiggled a little bit too much. It might be time to try to get her to buy some body shapers.

Lucy sipped her drink and watched the exchange play out. He seemed like he was into her and she was a little too giggly in Lucy’s opinion but it wasn’t a bad thing. He seemed to be into her and he gave her his number. Thank the lord that tonight hadn’t just been a drinking binge. Which was fun of course but she still wanted something constructive to happen every once in a while.

She walked back even happier than before and his eyes were basically painted on her ass. Okay maybe some jiggle wasn’t so bad after all. She smiled as widely as her friend when she came back.

“Guess who got a number?” Allison asked quite happy with herself for finally talking to a guy for the first time in what seemed like forever.

“So what’s his name?” Lucy asked finishing off her drink. She still had to drive them home tonight so she was done for the night.

“His name is Jake, and he’s really cute and he lives close to me. I didn’t find out anything else but hey he’s cute and I need to go on a date soon,” Allison said blushing a bit. She wasn’t used to being so forward with men but hey she was open to trying new things.

“That’s great; I hope this works out for you. He seems cute,” Lucy said looking him over. He seemed a bit causal for his bar but his ass did look good in those jeans so score one for Allison.

Allison was beaming right now. She knew that she should have learned a little bit more about him but it wasn’t like she was going home with him tonight. It’d be fine she’d call him tomorrow or he’d call her, she had given him her number as well just in case and they’d figure something out after all he was cute enough.

“Okay well I’m calling tonight a success let’s get your fine ass home it’s getting late,” Lucy said paying for their drinks. Allison had an extra spring in her step now that seemed to cause her whole body to jiggle. Well at least some movement led to exercise so that was probably good for her.

Allison didn’t really feel like going, she wanted to celebrate more but she had come home to her parents almost black out drunk a few times and that had been way too awkward for her. Oh well she still had something to look forward to. She waved goodbye to Jake, who had actually wanted to go home with her but she knew Lucy wasn’t about to let that happen so swapping numbers was the best that she could do.

“I didn’t think people still met in clubs,” she drunkenly mused as they made their way over to Lucy’s car.

“Well not everything can be done on the internet. Just be happy you found someone tonight. You need to date more and I’m not counting our nights on the town as dates,” Lucy joked smiling as they drove off into the night.

It took about twenty minutes for them to get to Allison’s, they said goodnight for each other and Lucy drove off happy for her friend. She had no clue if this thing with Jake would be good for her but it would get her out of the house if things went well. After all she only had so many nights a week to spend with Allison since she had Zach so she couldn’t be with her every night.

Allison kicked her little black heels off as she walked in the door. All of the lights were off so her parents were asleep for the night. She licked her lips, she still had a nice buzz going on and wasn’t ready to head to bed yet. Her sweet tooth was bothering her so she made her way to the kitchen to see what she could snack on. Opening up the pantry nothing looked very appealing to her. All she had were health bars, fat free snacks, and yogurt in the fridge.

She groaned that wasn’t what she was looking for. She dug around a little bit more and there they were, strawberry pop tarts. That’s just what she needed to sober her up in the morning. She also grabbed a red Gatorade; she normally drank one after a night on the town when she remembered. It didn’t prevent her hangover but it eased it up a bit. She paused in the kitchen for a second before making her way upstairs. Four pop-tarts really did sound better than just two so she grabbed another two pack of pop-tarts for the night. She wasn’t tired yet and a midnight snack would be needed.

Once in her room she undressed for the night allowing her now pale, fleshy body to be exposed to the cool A/C once again. Her thighs and ass spread out as she sat on her bed and turned on her laptop. She looked at her phone and wondered if he’d start texting her tonight. So far there was nothing so she’d just have to be patient. She didn’t exactly love the idea but she couldn’t appear too needy even though she kind of was needy at the moment.

Oh well nothing to do but eat, she thought as she started eating her sugary toaster pastries. She was getting crumbs all over the bed and her thighs. She looked down showing off her fancy new double chin doing so and wiped them off the bed.

She went to Netflix to start binge watching another show as she chugged her Gatorade. Wait. That was supposed to last a while.

"Well I might as well grab another one," she thought putting on a t-shirt that was just a bit too tight on her now. Overall she’d call this a good night as she grabbed yet another one.

(Continued in post 36 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 10-02-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:09 AM   #35
morepushing13

Another nice piece. Every piece has small progressions as we go that definitely add a layer and aren't forever long. Loved it as usual

I do what I do...
Old 03-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #36
swiggy3000

A/N: A bit of a longer chapter this week for various reasons but I doubt any of you will mind.

Chapter 9

It wasn't until after noon that Allison woke up the next morning. There was a familiar throbbing in her head, nothing some Advil could fix. She knew that she should not be sleeping so late but there was nothing to do in the morning and at the very least she could go and do something during the night if she so chose. Of course she could have gone to the gym early in the morning but that had totally slipped her mind.

She checked her phone right away and there were a few texts from various friends but none from the guy that she had met last night. What had his name been…Zach? John? No it had been Jake. She had been a little too drunk last night but she could still remember his name. She only had a vague recollection of what he had looked like but if she had gone up to him and Lucy had given the okay she was sure that it was fine.

Allison changed into some comfortable morning clothes and made her way downstairs. She figured that her parents would be gone as they often were on Saturday mornings instead she was surprised to see them sitting at the kitchen table. Huh that was a new one; dad was normally in his office on his computer while mom was cleaning the house. She looked at the table and sadly found it devoid of food. Oh well it was time to grab some breakfast, she thought heading to the pantry to get some Coco Puffs.

“Morning dear,” Rachel said looking over her daughter carefully now. She knew it was a little odd but she just wanted to get a closer look at her daughter. There was more of her than before. In fact those shorts that had been perfect and loose on her before were now getting a little too tight around her thighs. In some ways it reminded Rachel of her own sister and herself after having kids. It would seem that Allison had inherited the family genes; luckily they weren't too hard to nip in the bud.

Frank looked over at Rachel and gave her a look. Obviously the job thing was something that he was demanding that she talk about with Allison right away. She gave him a glare and shook her head. It was the weekend, this could wait until Monday. Frank let out a sigh and shook his head at her. Well it wasn’t pressing, most places were closed anyway still this had to be dealt with soon.

“Morning…how are you guys?” Allison asked pouring milk into her cereal bowl. Best part of Coco Puffs was being able to drink the chocolate milk later.

“We’re well, you have fun last night?” Rachel asked noting how tight that shirt looked on Allison.

“Yeah…went out with Lucy and I met a guy. He seemed cool,” Allison said hoping there weren't any questions about him.

“Oh that’s nice it’s important that you go and meet people,” Rachel said happy that maybe this boy would go and get her out of the house. That would help her drop some of that chub, lying around the house all day just wasn't healthy for her. She used to go out all the time too and was so happy she wanted to see that version of Allison again.

Frank wasn't so convinced that this was good after all if she didn't get a job that would be his money that she’d be spending. Didn't matter if this new boy paid, she’d have to pay eventually and it would end up being his money.

“So what are you doing today Allison?” Frank asked taking a sip of his tea. Allison just shrugged.

“Not sure I may head out for a little bit but I gotta get clean first,” she said taking the last spoonful of her cereal. She chugged down her milk as fast as she could and went back upstairs, happy that her stomach was full. It would take a little while for her to get ready. She wasn’t sure what she’d go and do but she needed to get out of the house for a bit. So what if she had just gotten out last night? She deserved some fun today.

Frank cocked his head at Rachel who just rolled her eyes at her husband.

“Just relax a bit. Let her have her fun and it’ll be fine,” Rachel said.

“Okay but if you don’t talk to her Monday I’m talking to her on Tuesday after I get home from work,” Frank said. It gave her time but as far as he was concerned that was a very hard deadline. This needed to be dealt with he wasn’t going to let his daughter become the kid that lived in their parents’ basement.

It took Allison about an hour to get all washed up and ready, Lucy was doing things with Zach today so she’d be on her own. She didn’t know where she’d head out to. Even if she just drove around she’d at least clear her head a bit more. Her hangover was no more than a dull mist in her mind now so she did have that going for her. She looked down at her phone and smiled, she had a text from Jake.

‘How r u?’ it said. Allison made a face, well he didn’t get any points for spelling but then again she felt like she was the only one who tried to use proper grammar when texting. It really wasn’t that big of a deal.

‘I’m fine; sorry I had to leave so soon last night. Glad I got your number’ she sent. She sat on her bed which she sunk into just a bit more than before now. She could wait to head out for a few minutes while she text Jake. After about a minute her phone vibrated.

‘Sweet hey u wanna go out 2nite?’ Allison thought the text over. She’d have to work fast to find out what they were doing and where they were going. Then again it wasn’t like Lucy was doing anything and how sad would it be staying in with her parents? Or worse sitting around the house while her parents went out.

‘Sure, where do you wanna go?’ she said. She had nothing to lose, worst case it would be a bad date and she’d never see him again. So at least she’d get a dinner out of it.

‘BBQ good? I know a place’ he replied. Allison relaxed a little bit. He wasn't illiterate he just preferred writing shorthand when texting.

‘Name the place and time. I’ll be there’ she sent back. Well there’d be no going out now she had to go and try on some clothes. She grimaced a bit as she sat back up and felt her newly acquired roll. How’d her clothes fit now? She had a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach as she looked over at her closet. She had still kept a fair amount of her clothes from college packed up and had only recently started unpacking them realizing she would be here longer than she had anticipated.

Well there was no time to waste, if she had to go out and buy something she needed to know now. Her phone vibrated yet again and told her where to meet him at seven. It was a little past two now. That didn’t give her much time to decide. First off she went to her computer and looked at the place where he was taking her as she hadn't heard of it.

She looked it up and found a little hole in the wall type place. It had gotten good enough reviews and it wasn't a fast food type place so that was good enough for her. Luckily it wasn't too fancy either so she could just stick with something casual.

Her worry level went down; she knew that she had plenty of jeans and shirts that’d make her look hot tonight. Not that she really needed it of course. She could relax for a little bit before getting ready for tonight. Still that didn't mean she couldn't mess around and decide what to wear. The first choice was a pair of faded jeans and a green top. She started to go and put them on but quickly realized this would be a no go. She was able to get them over her ass but they were way too tight in the thighs and there was no way in hell she’d be able to button them. She wiggled out of them saving herself the embarrassment of not being able to button them.

Okay so that wasn’t going to work but that was okay, these jeans had been tight before so she’d just avoid any jeans that were overly tight before. She soon realized that was a bit of a bigger problem than she thought. She had bought most of her jeans to be tight and show off her sculpted ass and legs and now that they weren't so sculpted her choices were slim.

That meant that her normal date jeans that were on rotation were out. Time to check out some of her looser jeans or maybe a skirt would work tonight. Then again it was a BBQ place and skirts didn’t really say BBQ place. Nope she was going to stick with a nice pair of jeans. It took her a few minutes but she found some jeans that were normally too big on her. They had been her sisters and she saved them for when she was on her period.

It didn’t make her happy but it was time to try them on and success! Well not a full success but she could get them on and button them. They were a bit too tight and dug into her soft dough like flesh but she could wear them and not have a giant muffin top. Flesh still oozed a little bit but she had a top that would hide that perfectly.

She put on her green blouse and quickly realized there was a problem. It wasn’t loose around the waist like it normally was. The blouse had never exactly been flowing but there had been breathing room before. Now it was just tight everywhere. The sleeves were digging into her arms, her chest was stretching the top of the blouse and the bottom was riding up just a hair. Not enough to expose her full belly but a pale roll could be seen.

She quickly got out of it not wanting to feel fat anymore. That was a bit of a slap to her face but she could make this work. She went to her closet and found a more flowing blouse. It was blue though; would it go well with her blue jeans? She looked at it and thought it over for a second. She was a sight for sore eyes standing there in a part with her waistline bulging out of her jeans.

Her chubby belly was just hanging out for everyone to see. She had also forgotten to close her blinds. Luckily for her no one was there to see save for one middle school aged boy walking his dog. He looked for a second mesmerized by her belly before his dog saw a squirrel and started pulling him away from a sight that he’d remember years later as when he realized just how sexy bellies were.

She put on her blue top unaware that anyone had peeped in on her but she had other things on her mind. She put her blouse on and checked herself out in a mirror that she had recently bought. Her shirt was a bit tight but it wasn’t too tight. She could breath and it didn’t ride up anywhere. She did a quick twirl and it passed that test. Okay she’d wear that tonight. She changed out of it so she wouldn’t stain it or anything and went to watching TV her previous plans of driving around forgotten.

After a few hours of watching reality TV she realized that it was time to start getting ready. She went to the bathroom and did up her hair and make-up. Just a bit of curling to her hair and some light make-up, she knew that she was a natural beauty she just wanted to ensure the lighting didn’t screw her over.

She put on a pair of her best flats and made her way downstairs only to be greeted with a look of shock from her mother.

“You’re still here?” Rachel asked before she could stop herself. She had really thought that Allison was still out and about.

Allison just smiled and rolled her eyes.

“No that boy I told you about wanted to meet up tonight so we’re going to dinner. I’ll be back later,” she said grabbing her car keys and she was off.

It took her about fifteen minutes to get there, Jake had already texted her that he was out in front waiting for her. She wasn’t sure if she should be miffed that he didn’t get a table or if it was sweet that he was waiting for her.

She stayed in her car for a moment and looked him over. It was still bright outside although the sun was going down quicker every night it seemed. He was wearing jeans and a plaid t-shirt. He was a bit bulky but not fat. He was tall as well, okay this met expectations. She got out of her car and walked up to him with all of the confidence in the world.

“Hey, pleasure to see you again,” Allison said smiling the whole time, showing off her whitened teeth.

Jake couldn’t believe that he was this lucky. He had just been out there trying to help his bro and this crazy hot girl came up to him! Sure she had been drunk but he wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Even more she was willing to meet up with him tonight. There had to be something wrong with her if she was single but hey a date was a date. He watched her walk up and she looked even better tonight. He was glad that she seemed to be the kind of girl who didn’t mind eating something that wasn’t crazy fancy.

“It’s nice to see you again too,” Jake said opening up the door. The place was a bit busy on a Saturday night but not busy enough that they had to wait to be seated. The place was a cozy in Allison’s opinion. It had a few too many things on the walls, it was trying to be something like Outback or one of the larger chains but it didn’t quite work in a place like this. It looked a bit messy in all honesty.

Oh well perhaps the food would be good. She said to herself, ordering herself a Coke while starting to look over the menu.

An awkward silence took over the table; neither of them were really sure what to say so Jake decided to start.

“So…what do you do for a living?” he asked, not realizing this could have been the worst way to break the ice. Allison didn’t hold it against him, he didn’t know.

“Well I just graduated from Illinois and I’m looking around just trying to figure things out. What about you? Ohio State man?” Allison asked. It was Jakes’ turn to blush. He gave her a tight lipped smile.

“Community college actually, I’m trying to work my way up the ladder at Target though,” he said. Of course there was a problem with her; she was some crazy smart college girl. Oh well time to watch this date go down in flames.

Allison was actually taken aback. She had assumed he had gone to a big school like she did. Well she should keep an open mind like her mother always said. It also broke her heart to see how embarrassed he was she just had to make him feel better.

“Hey that’s still a good goal. I mean you did at least go to a college and store managers must have a ton of responsibility,” she said honestly.

It was Jakes’ turn to be taken aback. He hadn’t expected this. This just might be his lucky week. He had to go and get to know Allison better. He wasn’t going to screw this up. Just then the waitress came up and asked them what they wanted to eat while dropping off some buttery rolls for them.

“I’ll have the pulled pork plate with…mac and cheese, and fried onions,” Jake said. Normally he got beans but probably not the best idea on a date.

Allison hadn’t really looked at the menu but noticed that Jake hadn’t even looked at his either. He must come here a decent amount. Well might as well follow the leader.

“I’ll just have what he’s having,” she said. Both the waitress and Jake looked at her a bit strangely but she didn’t notice it. Of course it was because the plate that he had ordered was gigantic. He wondered if she knew how big it was or if she just liked to eat. Either way it was probably a win for him.

“Alright I’ll be right out with that. If y’all need anything just ask for me. I’m Sherry,” she said walking off.

“Now tell me a bit more about you,” Allison started shoving about half a roll into her mouth.

(Continued in post 42 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-28-2014 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:14 AM   #37
morepushing13

I love your writing style so the chapters flow smoothly. It should be interesting with Rachel's confrontation with her mother and how that affects her future motivations. Loved it as always, and I can't wait for the next piece!

I do what I do...
Old 03-26-2013, 10:19 PM   #38
swiggy3000

Quote:
I love your writing style so the chapters flow smoothly. It should be interesting with Rachel's confrontation with her mother and how that affects her future motivations. Loved it as always, and I can't wait for the next piece!
I appreciate the support and I"m glad that you like my writing style. I do what I can to make it a joy to read.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #39
Tommy

Default Great

Great chapter. Looking forward to chapter 10
Old 03-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #40
zachi

zachi has said some nice things
Thumbs up

One of the best stories in the last time
zachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:53 AM   #41
Ssaylleb

Ssaylleb can now change their title

excellent story going on here. at first i wrote it off as yet another 2 chapter story of a girl who blimps up over summer but i'm pleased you've proved me very wrong. keep it up mate, can't wait for the next chapter
Ssaylleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #42
swiggy3000

Chapter 10

Allison was smiling like crazy as she drove home for the night. The dinner had been fantastic! She had really enjoyed getting to know Jake, the dinner had been fantastic.

The portions were so large that she had thought she wouldn't be able to eat all of it but she somehow had. That was part of the reason she was getting back home so late, they ended up talking for an hour while she digested her food. Of course she got peach cobbler for dessert so that only made her more stuffed but that was beside the point.

In fact it was a little uncomfortable driving home. Her stomach hurt her and felt like it was on fire half of the time, it was gurgling and grumbling at her. She knew she shouldn't have eaten that much but it was just so good. She debated undoing the button of her pants but she was close to home and she could relax then.

Overall she found Jake to be different but nice overall. He wasn’t exactly as…refined as her but that wasn’t the worst thing in the world. He was fun to talk to and had a great sense of humor, so there was probably going to be a second date. It was fairly late by the time that she pulled up to the house and that was how she liked it. She’d talk to her mom about the date tomorrow but she just wanted to think it over in her head tonight.

Luckily her parents seems to have hit the hay early tonight so she could make her way to her bedroom with little issue. Once there she subconsciously sucked in her bulging tummy to unbutton her jeans. Her waistline was covered in deep red marks from the pinching that had gone on tonight.

“Oh that’s better” Allison said to herself wiggling out of her jeans. It just felt so freeing to be out of her clothes right now, she wasn't anti-clothes but it was certainly more comfortable not having to wear certain parts of her wardrobe.

Of course Allison knew what this meant. It meant that she really had to go and lose some of her weight but that just seemed so hard right now. She was just going to focus on her date. She reached into her drawer and pulled out a pack of Twizzler’s that she had bought and started snacking on a few as she thought about talking to him tomorrow.

Allison of course didn't go to sleep right away, she had planned to just check her email really quick but then she got onto Buzzfeed and started reading lists, one thing led to another and before she knew it the time was three in the morning and half her bag of Twizzlers was gone.

She had only meant to sleep until around noon but when she woke up it was one in the afternoon.

“Crap” she sighed as she looked at her phone. She stretched a bit in bed not wanting to get out of bed quite head and started getting caught up with the news of the day on her phone. Nothing too interesting on Twitter. She checked her email and only saw a few alumni emails, and then finally her texts. One was from Jake telling her how good a time he had last night. She debated texting him back but it had been an hour since he sent it, he could wait an hour longer.

She was feeling a bit peckish and decided to head downstairs to get some food. Once again she found the house to be deserted. Her parents were off doing something so she had to fend for herself. She decided that she’d go out to lunch, she just needed something to tide her over. That was when she noticed a cake that her mom must have made last night.

So she did what any true woman would do. She decided to cut herself a large piece of cake and a glass of whole milk. Normally she went with skim but she had no choice here. She gobbled the cake down fairly quickly and felt better now. She made her way upstairs getting just a hair winded. Nothing noticeable really but she wasn’t as seamless going up stairs as she had been before.

Allison took a quick shower and had her hair wrapped up in a towel and had a towel wrapped around her chubby body. She went into her room and finally decided to go and text Jake back.

‘Hey! I had a ton of fun last night. Food was great - especially the cobbler! We should do something later’ she texted feeling a little giddy. She wasn't used to feeling this way about a simple date but no real action for a couple of months did that to a girl.

She smiled to herself proudly and her phone went off, she went to look at it a little too fast. Oh it was just Lucy asking Allison how her date had went. She wouldn't be texting if she could talk to Allison, but it was OK, Allison gave her a call.

“Hey, so you get any last night?” Lucy bluntly asked.

“Should you be saying that so loud at work?” Allison asked.

“Oh relax I’m in the bathroom fixing up my make-up” Lucy said looking in the mirror.

“Fine, and it went great. I didn't get any but it was only a first date. He was cute, pretty funny, not the sharpest tool in the shed but he’s nice enough” Allison replied laying down on her bed.

“So second date material?” Lucy asked.

“I’d say yes, I want to go out again. I mean dinner was great, I blew my diet but still we had fun,”

“Aww sucks you blew your diet but you've been looking great. I wouldn't worry about it,” she said telling her friend what she wanted to hear. It was only to build up Allison’s confidence a bit after all.

“I guess, I’m about to go out to lunch actually” Allison said as she started to get dressed.

“Oh sweet where are you going? I can take off a bit” Lucy said happily.

“Okay that sounds fine to me, how about you go and get something at…where do you wanna go?”

“Chili’s I’ll be there in fifteen minutes,” Lucy said hanging up the phone.

Allison looked at her phone, well that settled that. She didn’t really have time to do her hair so it’d just have to air dry. Something she normally never did but her hair would be fine this once. So threw on a pair of her largest shorts which had grown a hair too tight and an Indians shirt that showed off her doughy waist. She tied her hair into a pony tail and she was off.

By the time that Allison got to Chili’s Lucy was already there drinking a margarita. It was about three in the afternoon. Allison slid into the booth.

“So how’d you get off work so early?” Allison asked looking over the menu.

“A: I’m awesome and B: I just said I needed an afternoon off due to…woman problem,” Lucy said giggling and drinking.

“That is so wrong but when I get a job I’m using that too,” Allison said.

“I wanted to talk to you about that. Look, a job just opened at my place. It’s a secretary job so it’s crazy easy but you’d be making money. It’s nothing special you’d just take messages and look pretty. I know that you can do that,” Lucy said.

Allison didn't look thrilled. “I don’t know…being a secretary? That’s not what I went to college for,”

“Did you go to college to flip burgers? Look it’s an easy job, you’d be able to work with me, and you’d get good healthcare. Plus you could get your foot in the door. How knows one day you could join me in my department,” Lucy said sipping on her drink.

Allison thought about it and Lucy made some good points. It was better than nothing and maybe she’d be able to impress people. She fiddled with the menu for a minute.

“Okay I’ll send in my resume if you think I’ll be good,” Allison said as the waitress came over to take their order.

Allison ended up getting a margarita as well and a full rack of baby back ribs to drink. Normally she only got a half rack but she hadn’t eaten all day today. Lucy ended up just getting a salad. Lucy had ordered lite hoping that her friend would take the hint but hey at least she was willing to apply for a job at her company so that was great.

The rest of the lunch went well, Lucy and Allison gossiped about random things and what she was going to do with Jake. During the middle of the lunch Jake ended up texting Allison back.

“Ugh this is one thing I don’t like. He uses a lot of text speak, it just seems weird to me” Allison said. Lucy just shrugged it off.

“Just go with it. I mean what’s the big deal? I wouldn't use super correct grammar though. Guys find that kinda weird,” she said finishing off her second margarita. Allison was on her second herself and it sounded like a great idea to her.

‘Hey! I missed U. We shld talk all day ’ she said adding in that wink at the end. It wasn't really her but he didn't need to know that right now. He’d find out by the third date or something.

“You want any dessert? I think I want another drink still,” Lucy said feeling frisky, she couldn't wait to get home tonight.

“Sure…let’s get two brownies with ice cream and two more margaritas!” Allison said a little louder than she had wanted to. She still had a bit of BBQ sauce around her lips but she didn’t care about that at the moment she was too busy watching her phone and waiting to text back Jake.

By the end of lunch Allison felt like a stuffed pig but she listened to what Lucy had said. So she went home, got some water in her to help sober her up a bit and got her resume ready. She kept texting Jake every five minutes so it was slow going but eventually she got it down and like Lucy had suggested she submitted her resume.

It turned out that she didn’t have to wait that long to hear back. Lucy had done her part and put a very good word in for Allison and within a week she had an interview and within another two she had been hired as a secretary. Allison was honestly surprised it had been that easy but Lucy had talked her up and it helped that Allison was a pretty girl.

Allison was just happy to actually have a job now, her parents were overjoyed and Jake was so happy for her as well. Everything in her life was going great right now. She had completely forgotten about that silly little diet that she had started.

(Continued in post 48 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-28-2014 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #43
morepushing13

I loved this piece. She is really starting to get settled down into the new ways...which will be awesome. Hopefully not quite so long between chapters next if it's not to much trouble given this is my favorite story running right now!

I do what I do...
Old 05-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #44
swiggy3000

Quote:
I loved this piece. She is really starting to get settled down into the new ways...which will be awesome. Hopefully not quite so long between chapters next if it's not to much trouble given this is my favorite story running right now!
Yeah not so much time between chapters. I just had a busy month but I'm glad that you liked it and I hope it was worth the wait.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #45
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title
Default The New Job

I am looking forward to a mother and daughter shopping trip for clothes. Maybe size 12? 14? What will it take to hold her new curves and look professional?
Such a nicely paced story.
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:58 PM   #46
Tommy

Great new chapter! I hope there will be big BIG BIG changes in Allison in future chapters. Please please continue this awesome story very soon, and thanks for writing it
Old 05-24-2013, 08:13 AM   #47
Ssaylleb

Ssaylleb can now change their title

excellent story! i'm enjoying how this is developing
Ssaylleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #48
swiggy3000

Chapter 11

It had been a three weeks since Allison had started her new job and she was loving it. The first couple of weeks had been boring and not truly memorable. Mostly it had involved her learning everything about the company and getting a routine down.

Allison was still seeing Jake during this time although not as often as she’d like due to being tired from her new job. The schedule was killing her a little bit, she had been able to wake up early no problem and she had just started to feel like her body was adjusted to her new 9 to 5 schedule.

Allison’s friendship with Lucy had only improved, they went out to lunch with each other almost every day and on Friday they would both be spotted at bars together. Allison’s parents were just happy that she had a job and didn’t want to bother her at all. As far as they were concerned as long as she was working and they didn’t have to fully support her they didn’t care.

Everything in Allison’s life was looking up, that included her weight. Thanks to all of her time focusing on work and her social life that left no time for the gym and the effects were showing on her growing waistline.

It hadn’t been so bad at first, her mother had made her lunch for her but soon enough Lucy had wanted to go out and Lucy simply told her mom that she could fend for herself. That meant a lot of fattening, fast food lunches.

Allison knew this was going on, she could feel all of her new work clothes getting tighter. That was what worried her the most. She had only been working for a bit and it already felt like her ass was going to rip a seam on the skirts that she was wearing

The main plus was that her breasts were bigger which helped her out at work, she was getting more than a few appreciative glances from men. Of course Allison was squarely focused on Jake even though part of her considered ending it. It wasn’t that Jake was a bad guy, he just had a few less than perfect qualities about him. Mostly the fact that he drank, smoked, and didn’t have the best job.

Still he was a sweet boy and he seemed to know how to treat her. Besides most of the guys at work were older than her or married and she didn’t want to deal with any of that drama so she chose to keep on dating him. The sweetness more than made up for any flaws besides she knew the increasing size of her body might be a turn off for other guys but Jake didn’t seem to mind and that was comforting to her.

It was around ten in morning at the moment and Allison was heading outside for some fresh air. If there was one part of office life she found infuriating it was dealing with being inside all day but she slowly found herself adjusting. She grunted as she got up and made her way outside, thighs rubbing together. That annoyed her but all she could do was try and ignore it.

Standing outside by one of the trees for shade were a couple of the other secretaries that worked at the company. Allison hadn’t really gotten to know any of the other girls yet. She recognized the girl that trained her, Violet, but that was it. Most of the other secretaries were a few years older than Allison and had been doing this for a number of years. All of the other secretaries were currently out there smoking and relaxing. Allison debated going over, other than Lucy she hadn’t made too many friends so far and these were girls who had the same job as her maybe she could pick up a few tips.

“Hey…how are you doing?” Allison asked trying her best to be friendly. Allison had avoided contact with them in the past mostly because they smoked and Allison didn’t want to blacken her lungs but she was around Jake now and he smoked a few times in front of her. She could deal with it every once in a while.

“Oh hi there….Allison, right?” Violet said with a wide smile on her chubby face. Violet was a bit of a big woman but she carried it well. She wasn’t quite obese but she certainly wasn’t small. She had been at the company for a number of years and felt very comfortable there.

Allison cringed a bit at the smile, Violet’s point was made. Allison hadn’t exactly been the friendliest with anyone other than Lucy but she didn’t think she deserved that kind of rudeness. Allison couldn’t let Violet know she felt offended though, this woman was kind of like her boss in a way and could start assigning her tasks around the office.

“Yes, sorry still a bit new here and haven’t gotten a chance to meet everyone yet. It’s all so new to me,” Allison said playing dumb. Of course the work was easy for her but she didn’t want them to know that. She wanted the others to think that she was really just having a bit of trouble adjusting and that’s why she hadn’t tried to talk with them before.

“Oh I understand always hard starting a new job. How are you today?” Violet asked blowing smoke out of her lips. At least this new girl was coming to talk to them now. It was about time she was friendly with someone else other than that other girl.

“I’m great just came out to get some air,” Allison said feeling a little less on guard now.

“Same with us,” Violet said puffing more smoke like it was nothing. “Are you adjusting well? You seem to be doing a fairly good job so far I haven’t heard any complaints about you,” Violet said.

“Yeah it’s just been a bit crazy, having some problems sitting around all day,” Allison said truthfully. She did love her work but sitting around all day could get kind of dull.

Violet simply nodded, she noticed that the newbies clothes weren’t exactly fitting right and she seemed to have put on a few pounds. Of course it didn’t take a genius to see it but Violet had a special eye for it. She had seen many young women come through her and plump out like that. She herself had been merely chubby when she had started so she thought she’d throw Allison a bone.

“You know if you want help with the sitting you could always try smoking, gives you an excuse to get up and walk around plus it helps with other…cravings” Violet said taking a drag of her cigarette.

Allison blushed bright red, was it that obvious that she was putting on weight? She wanted to take that cigarette out of Violet’s hands and shove it down her throat. After all that woman wasn’t that thin! However Allison looked over at the two girls with Violet and they were both very tiny. Possibly skinnier than Allison at her lowest college weight and they were smoking. Maybe there was something to this after all? Okay probably not but she would be nice.

“Well thanks for the advice! I do need to get back to work though,” Allison said making her way back inside.

“You really think that smoking is going to help that fat ass?” one of the blondes asked Violet.

“Probably not but you never know,” Violet shrugged. “Don’t forget you used to be twenty pounds heavier honey” Violet said while the blonde just nervously smoked on her cigarette.

Allison put the thought out of her mind for the rest of the day until she was at dinner with Jake that night.

“Can you believe it? That bitch actually said that smoking would help my cravings,” she said downing her fries like it was nothing.

Jake just bit his bottom lip he didn’t feel like he should really say anything here but he nodded in agreement. All he had wanted to do was have a nice night at Chili’s but now Allison was making it a bit uncomfortable for him especially since he smoked as well.

Allison knew that something was up and she cocked her head to the side. Which of course revealed just how big her meaty double chin had gotten. “You don’t agree with me?” she asked.

Jake let out a sigh.

“Look I’m just saying that I smoke an’ some people smoke to lose weight. That’s a fact. Was it a bitchy thing to say? Maybe but I’m not sure she meant it like that,” Jake said knowing that he was wading in dangerous territory.

Allison grumbled a bit and wiped a bit of ketchup off her lips.

“Okay maybe you’re right but still! There was something bad meant by that,” she said leaning back in her chair. She was feeling full tonight after an order of cheese sticks, a few alcoholic drinks, and her burger.

“Not that it matters of course. I think you look great, and you actually eat. I love a girl who eats” Jake said trying to make her feel better.

“I guess but I’m getting fat,” Allison countered back.

“Says you,”

“Says the scale, I've been trying to lose weight for weeks but nothing,” Allison said. She was forgetting the fact that she hadn't even gone to the gym but that didn't matter to her at the moment.

“Whatever, I don’t see it. You look just as great as you did on our first date. Probably better than our first date,” Jake said taking a sip of his beer.

Allison’s heart melted at his words. “Awww you always know exactly what to say but seriously everything is getting better not just my boobs,” she said crossing her arms.

Jake blushed a little bit, he hadn't wanted to get caught looking at them but apparently he had.
“I mean look at this belly,” she whispered to him and when she was sure no one was looking pinched more than an inch of her pale tummy.

Jake just blushed some more, she didn't realize what she was doing to him so he just smiled at her and tried to keep his cool.

“Whatever you say but you look fine to me, better than Lucy,” he added in.

Allison just smiled and ate more of her meal. Maybe she wasn't being fair to him. He was sweet and maybe she could try to do more things that he liked. She had been trying to drag him places that she liked the past couple of weeks. Maybe she could try and get into some things that he liked.

Suddenly the waitress made another appearance. “Would you two like dessert?” she asked the two of them and without missing a beat Allison responded.

“Yes, I’d love a slice of cheesecake,”

All thoughts of a diet were forgotten.

(continued in post 54 of page 3 of this thread)

Please Review

Last edited by Britt Reid; 05-28-2014 at 05:33 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #49
morepushing13

I was so excited to see a new chapter!!! I thought the story had been forgotten. This was a great chapter, we saw some significant development of the character and her future potential with her weight as well as her class level. I loved it and can only hope for more of the same in her characters direction. I love the fact that she is hesitant about smoking at first but can definitely see her becoming a regular pretty quickly as well as her catching up to Violet. Your style is still the same straightforward, easy approach and it's awesome. Thanks for picking this back up!

I do what I do...
Old 10-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #50
swiggy3000

Quote:
I was so excited to see a new chapter!!! I thought the story had been forgotten. This was a great chapter, we saw some significant development of the character and her future potential with her weight as well as her class level. I loved it and can only hope for more of the same in her characters direction. I love the fact that she is hesitant about smoking at first but can definitely see her becoming a regular pretty quickly as well as her catching up to Violet. Your style is still the same straightforward, easy approach and it's awesome. Thanks for picking this back up!
It's not dead yet! I was busy and had bad writers block. Glad you liked it though. I wasn't sure about it when I was writing/posting it.