Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction Multi-part General Archive

Old 03-13-2013, 01:33 PM   #26
Ssaylleb

Ssaylleb can now change their title

so that's why all the chicas are so plump... now enough teasing and get Nikki eating
Ssaylleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:34 PM   #27
greinskyn

greinskyn has said some nice things

Great imagery and a catchy plot from the getgo. The last twist really brings this together. Got wind of this story from another site, so people are sharing.

Thanks

Grein
greinskyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #28
Joel

Joel can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by greinskyn View Post
Great imagery and a catchy plot from the getgo. The last twist really brings this together. Got wind of this story from another site, so people are sharing.

Thanks

Grein
Really what other site?
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #29
greinskyn

The site is foreverchanging...

http://www.thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/index.php

Its a varied transformation site. A fair amount of WG can be found scattered about. While a melting pot of sorts for female TF, most wouldn't be considered cute and cuddly stories.

Grein
Old 03-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #30
Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by greinskyn View Post
The site is foreverchanging...

http://www.thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/index.php

Its a varied transformation site. A fair amount of WG can be found scattered about. While a melting pot of sorts for female TF, most wouldn't be considered cute and cuddly stories.

Grein
Oh cool thanks for the heads up glad people are enjoying this here's hoping I don't drop the ball soon haha
Old 03-14-2013, 02:09 AM   #31
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Just don't draw it out too much unless you actually plan to finish the story. Too many stories I see are long and drawn out then stop at a point and never get picked up again.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:32 PM   #32
Joel

Default Ch 11

Chapter 11

A couple of weeks passed and the two of them began settling into their new routines. Doyle was occupied with his writing and new job and Nikki was caught up with her teaching as well as hanging out with Kathy and getting to know Kathy’s other friends like Kaylie.

One night they decided to finally take up Chloe and her husband Jason on their offer to hang out sometime. Doyle was very much looking forward to it.

Firstly he would be able to go by his real name around someone other than his wife. That in and of itself made him pretty happy.

Secondly as much as he had once hated her Chloe had mellowed out a bunch over the last couple years. He had found working with her the past couple of weeks genuinely nice.

Lastly even when he had wished Chloe would drop dead he’d always kind of liked Jason. He had been a political party official back in New York and had been nice enough to give him a few scopes and statements even though he and his wife didn’t exactly get along. Plus he had slightly outside the box interests in music being into heavier main stream bands like Metallica, Seether, The Offspring etc. These groups weren't quite Doyle's taste but it was just close enough to give them something to bond over, even going to a concert or three together.

Right before they arrived at their place Doyle said “Oh yeah I think I forgot to mention before your probably not going to recognize Chloe I sure didn’t.”

“Oh really why not?” Nikki asked.

“Judging by what you’ve seen here already take a stab at it.” Doyle replied.

“Let me guess. She’s gotten fat?” Nikki said with a sigh.

“Right on the first try. I wouldn’t say fat though but she’s certainly filled out since moving here.”

“Now that’s worrisome.” Nikki said with a sigh.

“Why do you say that?” Doyle asked

“Cause if even a skinny bitch like her got bigger after moving here I probably don’t stand a chance.” Nikki said sounding a tad concerned.

“Please you don’t have anything to worry about. I mean look at you. Your'e in amazing shape.” Doyle said with a smile.

“Yeah amazing shape now but if I keep hanging around with and eating with Kathy that’s liable to change. Plus I don’t know what it is but ever since we moved here about half the time I try to work out either I’m just not feeling it or something seems to interrupt me. Way I’m starting to see it if I don’t end up blowing up myself I’ll be pretty lucky.” Nikki said.

“Love you don’t need to be worried about that I swear.” Then Doyle reached over and pulled down the visor on her side and flipped the mirror open. “I’m not sure if you’ve noticed but according to the mirror here you’re absolutely beautiful and beauty isn’t a size or measurement it just is. So in the slim chance you gained some weight so what it wouldn’t change anything.”

Nikki then looked at him smiled and said “You know every now and then you can just be so sweet. You really mean that?”

“Of course I mean that I love you not your weight.” Doyle said then leaned over and gave her a quick but passionate kiss.

“Well now that I think about it, just don’t go getting super obese or anything.” Doyle said with a wicked grin.

“And there you go ruining a sweet moment. So like you.” Nikki replied with a laugh.

“Hey I’m only human sides you want honestly or sweet sounding bs?” Doyle said jokingly.

“I guess what I want is irrelevant cause with you I know which I’m always going to get.” Nikki said smartly.

“Wow I think you just found a way to make me look bad for being honest. However do you do it?” Doyle replied.

Before Nikki could think of a retort to their light hearted exchange they had arrived.

Upon Chloe and Jason answering the door Nikki was shocked by how much they had changed. Even to a health nut like herself Chloe had always seemed like an absolute diet and fitness Nazi. But like Doyle had warned her she had gotten thick. Compared to many of the women in these parts, Kathy and Kaylie coming to mind as prime examples, she really wasn’t that big. But the difference from a few years ago to now was just unbelievable.

She had gone from lean mean and rock hard to soft curvy and dare she say sweet looking. Her muscles it appeared had all but melted away it seemed. Her once lean defined runners legs had beefed up and met in the middle. Her bony boyish hips had spread out invitingly and her once nonexistent butt had gained a great deal of real-estate.

Chole's once flat washboard abbs had also been replaced by a round tummy. Her flat chest had become a distant memory as she was now sporting what were at least Double Ds with deep sexy cleavage. Her arms once rock hard with muscle had gained quite a bit of girth perhaps now possessing a consistency of equal parts fat and muscle. Finally her face had rounded out with full dimpled checks that gave her a much sweeter and inviting look.

Jason too looked quite different. He’d always been a tall lanky scarecrow type but now that was no longer the case. He hadn’t exactly gotten fat himself but he was certainly no scarecrow anymore either. Due to running the farm he had inherited he’d obviously been working hard and eating well. His arms now bulged with new muscle his chest and shoulders had grown broader but his middle looked like it had gone quite soft. He was also a bit less clean cut then she remembered, now sporting very long hair pulled back in a ponytail and a neat little goatee.

To Nikki’s shock Chloe greeted the two of them with warm hugs.

“Wow Doyle wasn’t kidding she has mellowed out.” She thought totally taken aback.

After they were given a little tour of the house and Jason showed them the land a bit they sat down to the dinner table which to Nikki’s relief was much more sparse then Kathy kept hers.

Right away they wanted to hear everything about how they had ended up there. They had kept up with Doyle’s exploits in the news and online and he merely had to fill in some gaps.

“Gosh I can’t believe you had to go into witness protection.” Chloe exclaimed after hearing more about what had happened.

“Well a bunch of sketchy things started happening to us, slashed tires, cut brakes, phone calls in the middle of the night. Despite being their new man of the hour I got fired from my post for a minor little error in another story and finally after a mugger seemed more intent on killing me then getting my money it seemed like the only thing we could do.” Doyle replied.

“And of all places you two ended up here. Small world.” Jason added.

“Yeah seriously never would have expected to see a familiar face out here I’m glad for it though.” Doyle said.

“Right back at you man.” Jason replied.

Meanwhile Nikki while occasionally adding a bit to the conversation seemed rather caught up in the food which Doyle had noticed happening a bit as of late.

Nikki just could not believe how delicious what she was eating tasted. Chloe’s dishes were much more simple then Kathy’s but the taste was just unbelievable.

“Looks like your enjoying yourself good isn't it hun?” Chloe said with a chuckle.

“Good? Good doesn’t even do it justice. How did you make this?” Nikki said asked after swallowing another big bite.

“Hardly anything to be honest hun. The land does most of that for you.” Chloe answered.

“Yeah our neighbor Kathy said something about the land here just being extra fertile here and making the food taste better.” Nikki said.

“Yeah its true. Can’t explain why but it does and you had that straight out of the second or third best land in the region so its extra good.” Chloe said with a laugh.

“Wow it’s just unbelievable!” Nikki exclaimed

“Yeah I certainly can’t argue there. You best watch out though. I swear whatever makes it taste so good also guarantees it will put plenty of meat on your bones if you’re not careful.” Chloe announced.

“Oh wow you really think so?” Nikki exclaimed concerned especially because the past several days she’d noticed a new snugness to her jeans.

“Yeah sure has beefed me up and if you haven’t noticed the yokels tend to lean toward the big side here. So better watch out. You don’t want lose that skinny figure of yours like I did. Well unless you do want to lose it in which case I’d gladly trade with you.” Chloe said with a hearty laugh Nikki couldn’t remember her ever producing before.

“Hmm if that meant I could eat like this all the time I may just take you up on that.” Nikki said trying not to make light of the revelation and not worry about it.

“Haha I wish you would. I can’t believe how big I’ve let myself get since we moved here.” Chloe added.

“I wouldn’t sweat it. You still look awesome.” Nikki said truthfully she’d take this friendly thick chick over the skinny bitch Chloe had once been any day.

“Aww thanks hun. That husband of mine is always saying the same thing but I figure it’s just so I don’t divorce him and take half the money he’s making off this place.” Nikki said jokingly referring to Jason.

“Hey don’t go dragging me into this. You’re the one hung up about your weight not me.” Jason said.

“Relax hun I’m just kidding. I know nobody here would appreciate the diet Nazi I used to be anyway.” Chloe said with a laugh.

“Speaking of all the money this character is making off this place tell us a little more about it?” Doyle asked.

“There’s actually not much to it. I didn’t know crap about farming before we moved here but my granddads will required who ever got the place to move here so I was pretty concerned. But it’s simple really. Place hasn’t had any natural disasters or a bad yield since my granddad was young. Plus he had enough farm hands that I was able to just be a figure head for the first year or two before I figured everything out.

"Which there wasn’t much to figure out. The land, weather everything’s just always perfect. I just balance the books and every season I’ll play with the fertilizer and toy with how much we’ll plant of what but that’s about it. Place practically runs itself and every year for like 70 years now has been a few decimal if not percentage points more profitable then the last. If I had five times the land that was this productive I’d be a millionaire.” Jason said with a laugh.

“Wow lucky indeed.” Doyle replied.

“Haha yeah I’m not complaining but it’s not all great I mean fair warning. This town’s boring as can be compared to the city. Plus I do have to put in work with the farm hands almost every day so they don’t look down their noses at me too much.” Jason said jokingly.

After dinner they just hung out for a couple hours had a few drinks talked politics and current affairs Doyle thanking good for some people to have intelligent conversation with. Jason also showed Doyle how’d he’d taken up bass since moving there and the two jammed for a bit Doyle attempting to remember how to play guitar on one of Jason’s. Mostly though they just talked caught up and made fun of the crap that was on TV.

All in all they left that night feeling pretty good Doyle remembered why he had always kind of liked Jason and Doyle and Nikki both thanked god for how much more friendly and mellowed out Chloe had become. Between having Chloe to liven up his new job and having Adam and Jason to hang out with maybe this witness protection refuge might be tolerable after all.

(Continued in post 37 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 03-23-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #33
samster

samster can now change their title

Awesome update! Love Chloe and the character/ weight chances Also really loving how this is developing as a story and plot line - I 100% agree with Coop and this one has to be finished!

http://samster2.deviantart.com/
samster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:15 PM   #34
greinskyn

I really like the "fight" she is putting up. Too often the main character instantly turns into an uncontrollable eating machine.... the gradual erosion of willpower, while also learning to enjoy the more sensual aspects of life is definitely a slow transformation to savor.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:21 AM   #35
mdy73

mdy73 has said some nice things

Well done!!! Simply well done and i hope for some other chapter...

Thank you.
mdy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:36 PM   #36
Ssaylleb

i'm enjoying this story alot, the laid back pace is more realistic and makes for more build up to when Nikki, finally, inevitably gives in to her appetite. loking forward to the next chapter
Old 03-17-2013, 08:49 AM   #37
Joel

Default Ch 12

Ch 12

A month and half or so passed and Nikki and Doyle began settling into their new lives. Doyle found the work at the paper a tad more stimulating than expected and had finally found the time to start working on his next novel. He still missed the city and didn’t think to highly of many of the locals he had encountered but he had to admit a slower paced life was rather nice.

He hadn’t been this relaxed in years and he was loving having the time to take his body building truly seriously again and was nearly back to the impressive build he’d sported during his band days. He had also began distracting himself with ordering some equipment and downloading software to set himself up a little closet studio in the basement. Plus he was enjoying having time to hang with Jason and Adam. Jason and him had already had another jam session during their hangouts and he was beginning to think maybe if they could convince Adam it would be fun the three of them could have a little band.

It also didn’t hurt just how hot a good 90% of the women he had seen here were. He’d finally discovered a thin one or two much to his surprise but the standard build here for women seemed to be big thick and beautiful. He still couldn’t explain it. They all just seemed to radiate this natural beauty.

Nikki to was quickly warming up to the place. She was happy to be getting back into teaching after the long absence and a good amount of her students seemed to be taking her classes so seriously and really devouring the material it made it her proud.

And of course ever the social butterfly she was quickly making friends. She had made fast friends with the other female teachers around her age Lauren and Tamara. Her and Chloe were quickly becoming good friends as Chloe had said they were the town’s only two big city girls so they had to stick together. She was loving her once or twice a week cooking lessons with Kathy and was already learning a lot and Kathy had also totally welcomed her into her circle of friends. Just last week her Kathy, Kaylie, Heather and Gwen had went out an hour or so out of town for a girls night and it had been a blast.

A couple things had been bugging her though that weird nightmare she’d had awhile back had become semi reoccurring. She still couldn’t remember what it was but one night every other week or so she’d wake up in a cold sweat terrified and unable to go back to sleep. Just as strangely after the fear would pass she’d always be ridiculously starving. Which led her to her other concern how much she had been eating!

Chloe’s warning hadn’t go in one ear and out the other. It had rather concerned her but she found herself unable to do much about it. Every time she did anything with her new friends food seemed to play a leading role. Not to mention her cooking lessons with Kathy plus her always sending leftovers home with her. She didn’t know what had happened to her will power either.

The food was just so good she found herself rarely able to resist. It seemed almost every day she’d catch herself eating and eating and eating. She’d tried to step up her workouts with Doyle to compensate but it wasn’t exactly working out. Her new friends were cutting into her workout times not to mention now having plenty of papers to grade.

Worst of all when she would work out that strange sickly feeling would sometimes return. It didn’t happen every time but it was often enough that subconsciously it may have been making her reluctant to work out. She’d even went to the doctor about it but aside from checking her for asthma he had no other solutions.

That particular evening they decided to go for a swim in the pool as it was starting to cool off and they would soon be covering it up. Doyle watched as Nikki got out of the pool to fetch herself a beer she tried adjusting her top for the umpteenth time.

“Having a wardrobe malfunction love?”

“Yeah either this things shrunk or I’ve grown one?” Nikki said looking mildly frustrated.

Personally Doyle would have put his money on the latter one. Ever since she had put it on her breasts had been on the verge of spilling out of her tiny little red string bikini. Unless he was mistaken they did indeed look slightly bigger than usual. After getting a look at her backside it was also looking a tad snug in her bikini bottoms and her hips seemed to have spread out just a hair. Her stomach to appeared different not a drastic change but her washboard abbs seemed much less defined then the last time he’d seen her in a bathing suit. All in all it appeared all her eating had added a couple new pounds to her petite figure.

“Here let me help.” Doyle said and got out of the pool and began adjusting her back strings.

Then a devilish grin spread across his face and pulled the knot loose and pulled off her top.

“Freaking pig!” Nikki exclaimed before pushing him back into the pool still holding her bikini.

Doyle quickly resurfaced pushed his long hair back out of his face smiled and said “Hey if thy top offends thy take it off I figure.”

“Very funny, now give it back.” Nikki said in mock anger now cupping her breasts with her hands.

“Why? We’re miles away from the neighbors whose going to see?” Doyle replied.

“Hmm I guess you’re right. In that case I won’t be needing these either.” Nikki said slipping off her bottoms before diving back in. By the time she had surfaced directly in front of him his swim trunks were also now resting on the side of the pool.

Doyle instantly embraced her beautiful body and she noticed something erect brushing her leg under water.

Then he smiled and said “You know I just realized even if the neighbors were closer they wouldn’t care. You’re like a hundred pounds too light for their tastes.”

Nikki returned the smile and said “Yeah that’s true for now, if you don’t get on my ass about working out more though that could be liable to change though.”

“Hey I’ve done all I can to motivate you you’ve got to put in the work yourself.” Doyle said now exploring her body with his hands and noticing wait were her nipples bigger?

“Yeah I know I’ve just been so tired and busy lately.” Nikki said with sigh allowing her hands to do some exploring of their own.

“Well don’t sweat it hun your beautiful inside and out and nothings ever going to change that.” Doyle said sweetly.

“Ok well let’s just hope you mean that after I end up fat like everyone else here.” Nikki said with a laugh.

“Don’t worry I will.” Doyle replied before his tongue entered her mouth and they wished they had longer to enjoy the pool like this.

(Continued in post 39 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 03-23-2013 at 10:44 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #38
samster

Love it!!! Great update as ever

Old 03-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #39
Joel

Default Ch 13

Ch 13

5 months later

Nikki awoke in the middle of the night from another of her reoccurring night terrors. Nikki was drenched in sweat and got up to go splash some cold water on her face cursing with every step.

“Not again. I wish I could at least remember what keeps scaring me so badly.” She grumbled.

She made it to the sink splashed some cold water in her face then looked in the mirror. In her half awoke state she was a bit taken back by what she saw.

“Wow! How did I let this happen to myself?” She asked for not the first time, observing her now fuller figure in the mirror.

It didn’t take much thinking to figure out how it had happened though. She thought back over the past several months and mostly just recalled what barrage of food it had been.

Cooking lessons with Kathy or Kaylie, semi regular get togethers with all of them for dinner. And she didn’t want to even think about Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years dinners with all of them. By how much food they shoveled into her it was a miracle she hadn’t gotten even bigger. Plus to top it all off about every other time she tried to work out she would be overcome by that strange sickly uneasy feeling.

She slipped off her black tank top to view the damage that had been done to her once tight petite figure.

Her long lean legs weren’t looking so skinny anymore as her thighs had begun expanding and going soft and the muscle in her lower legs had nearly disappeared as well. Next she placed her hands on her now much less bony hips noting just how much they had begun to spread out and assert themselves.

Then she half turned to admire her new butt. She could hardly believe it she had no clue when that had blossomed but her once nonexistent ass had begun to round and bubble out. At the moment her inflated checks threatened to swallow up her now to small thong.

Next she made her way up to her mid section her once always visible ribs had vanished from view and she had begun to fear she’d never see them again. Then she poked her stomach. Not so long ago it had been flat and hard with more than a hint of muscle definition. Now though it had turned to pudge. It hadn’t yet rounded and pushed out making it a real belly but it was now covered by a layer of mush.

Nikki pushed harder and did eventually reached the layer of muscle she fondly remembered but it was so buried in softness she doubted it would ever make it to the surface again. Then she made her way up to her chest one nice benefit of the new weight she figured. Her formally smallish breasts had recently grown into C-cups and for the first time in her life she had some real cleavage. She unhooked her bra noting how much rounder her nipples and areolas had become. Then she cupped them in each hand taking in their new weight and growing a little hot while doing so.

Then she returned to her examination her arms hadn’t changed much yet but her definition there to would likely disappear soon if she didn’t do something.

Finally her face she couldn’t decide if it was reality or her imagination but it looked just a touch rounder and fuller. Or maybe it didn’t she really wasn’t sure. From the neck up the biggest change had been her hair. The girl at the local solan had no idea how to do short women’s haircuts and after one near disaster she had quit going. As a result her hair was now a good bit longer then she normally liked. For weeks now she couldn’t decide if she should just go with it or make the long drive to the city to have it hacked off.

Then from the corner of her eye she saw her scale eyeing her almost mockingly. She sighed and figured she might as well quantify what she already knew. She stepped on. The numbers shot right past her once constant 115 and finally stopped around 145!

One hundred and forty five pounds! She said to herself over and over again. She looked at her reflection again.

It won’t take much more and the word skinny won’t even apply to me anymore she lamented. The worst part was though that she was totally conflicted. On the one had she couldn’t believe how high she’d let her weight get.

But on the other she loved what she saw in the mirror. She couldn’t explain it and she almost felt disturbed by it but something about gaining all this weight just excited her. Again she returned to her reflection and played with her new wobbly bits. She knew she shouldn’t think so but she just thought she looked so sexy and womanly with her new curves. The new cleavage more womanly hips the sexy little bubble butt she was just really liking what she saw and suddenly the tight lean body she had always worked so hard for just didn’t seem so special.

Suddenly her tummy began to loudly grumble.

“Hungry again already?” She said placing her hand on her not yet proper belly. As if to answer it suddenly rumbled again.

“Well I’m sure there’s some left over’s we can heat up to tide you over until breakfast,” she said sweetly, not even thinking about the disconnect between her words and previous thoughts.

“Ever since we’ve moved her Doyle can’t seem to take his eyes off all these fat chicks well I guess he’ll have his own fat wife before too long.”Nikki said to herself with a wicked grin. Then she made her way to the kitchen.

If this hadn’t become a semi regular occurrence she’d have been shocked by how much she ate just hours before breakfast. But as things were now this was a biweekly or so thing and she thought nothing of it other than how nice her full tummy felt. Then she returned to bed and awoke Doyle softly saying she’d had a nightmare and if they could cuddle.

Nine times out of ten though cuddling only led to one thing for the two lovers and this night certainly didn’t fall into that ten percentile.

(Continued in post 43 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 03-23-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #40
waitingtogain

waitingtogain has said some nice things

Great new addition to the story! Nikki really must have been enjoying herself those last 5 months lol. Keep it up, this is quickly becoming one of my new favorite stories!
waitingtogain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #41
samster

Very nice update...really enjoying the super natural angle

Old 03-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #42
hap helium

hap helium has said some nice things
Default Accelerated Gaining?

Now that Nikki's been eating awhile and not exercising, I imagine hear metabolism will slow while her rate of gain will quicken.
hap helium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #43
Joel

Default Ch 14

Ch 14

Several hours after Doyle had been awoken by Nikki’s amazing touch he was again stirred awake by some wonderful smells coming from the kitchen. He made his way in there still only clothed in his briefs and sleeveless t-shirt, his massive biceps on display quite well. Once he got there he found Nikki hard at work on quite the breakfast spread.

“We having company or something this is enough for like eight people?” Doyle asked curious how long she had been up to prepare such a spread.

“Oh I couldn’t sleep even after that work out you gave me.” Nikki said with a sexy grin. “So I just started messing around in the kitchen to kill time and figured since it’s a half day I’d see if some of the other ladies from work would like to come by for breakfast and to chill before going in.”

“Oh cool how many you having, the whole faculty? Tis is a lot of food?” Doyle asked.

“No it’ll just be three of us and what can I say? We’re big eaters.” Nikki said with a smile.

His darling Nikki a big eater? Never thought he’d hear those words but every since they moved here it had become quite true. After just a little hanging around with Kathy and the rest, her appetite had grown from the bird-like one he possessed to quite insatiable.

And that wasn’t all that had grown since moving here. Nikki’s petite figure like her once minuscule appetite and dieting was quickly becoming a distant memory. She hadn’t gotten that big or anything but the word skinny still applied to her in only the loosest sense of the word and thick was quickly becoming more appropriate.

He couldn’t say he was complaining though. She still worked out with him about half as much as she used to and the new weight hadn’t hurt her appearance any, maybe even the opposite. He was growing hard just looking at her now actually. She was wearing some of her old jeans that she must have nearly poured herself into they looked so sung. Her black tank top seemed to be a tad on the snug side as well her stomach was mostly obscured by her apron but he was pretty sure he saw a little bit of soft pale flesh spilling out from the sides. Her newly enhanced chest was also on fine display as she was currently bra less. Finally he wasn’t sure if it was just him or not but her gorgeous face seemed perhaps just a tad rounder.

She had just leaned over to place something in the stove and he came up behind her grabbing a handful of her newly plumped up butt and with the other hand caressed her beginner belly before running his stubbly face over her neck and meeting her lips as she rose up.

No he wasn’t complaining about her new look in the least.

After their lips and tongues parted though she put a hand on his throbbing third leg and said in a husky voice “Down boy. I’ve still got stuff to finish and you need to get ready for work. Besides how jealous would my friends be if they caught us like this?”

Doyle sighed “Fine, I swear though you just get more beautiful by the day.”

Nikki only laughed and said patting his manhood “I think that’s this guy speaking - the word you really meant is fatter.”

“Oh no I said what I meant.” At which point their lips met again.

Upon parting though she said “You shower now before I change my mind.”

“Sigh - yes ma’am” He said with a laugh then went to get ready.

After which he went about his usual routine getting ready and upon completion he returned to kitchen and asked Nikki “So what’s on the anorexic menu today love?”

“Don’t worry I’ve got your special k with yogurt and granola chunks and your two slices of bacon right here. You’re missing out though.” She said with a smile.

“I’m just making sure there’s more for you and your friends.” Doyle said with a laugh.

“Aww how sweet but like we need it haha.” Nikki replied

“So you working out with me tonight love?” Doyle asked after making it halfway through his breakfast.

“Uh didn’t we just work out the other night?” Nikki asked with a sigh.

“Yeah you worked out with me like three nights ago.” Doyle replied a tad smartly.

“Yeah that’s what I said the other night.” Nikki said without missing a beat.

“So that a no I take it? Doyle retorted.

“I don’t know. I swear though you say you like my new curves but they’ll disappear if you keep making me work out so much. Or are you trying to hint at something?” Nikki replied with a laugh.

“Hey I’m not trying to make you do anything I thought you use to like working out with me? And you know I’m too much of an asshole to just hint at when I have a problem.” He added with a wicked grin.

“Yeah that last parts for sure.” She said jokingly. “And yeah you know I like working out with you. It’s just ever since we moved out here my sinuses or childhood asthma or something starts acting up. Cause I swear every second or third time we do it I start feeling bad. But you're it has been a few days. We will tonight I promise babe.” She said before giving him a kiss on the check.

“Sides I don’t think I’m ready to end up Kathy’s size yet.” She said with a giggle before returning to preparing her breakfast spread. Doyle watching closely as her newly plumped up butt had a gentle sway to it with each step before as she made her way to the counter.

A few moments later Doyle had finished his poultry breakfast and went to answer a knock at the door.

“Come on in ladies breakfast is served.” He said to Tamara and Lauren as they trailed close behind him attracted by the amazing smells coming from the kitchen.

It hardly even surprised him by this point they were both lovely full figured ladies. Lauren was by far the bigger of the two probably close to riviling Kathy in girth but while easy on the eyes the dark auburn haired woman didn’t rival her in looks at all.

Tamara on the other hand was quite the looker with lovely dirty blonde hair and a very curvaceous figure. She was about as close as a woman came to being thin in this town probably weighing in the 150 to 165 range. The majority of her weight was distributed between an ample butt, wide child bearing hips and a very full chest although her middle was of course plenty soft but compared to many of the women around here she was pretty small.
He made a few minutes of small talk with them as Nikki prepared their plates then excused himself and headed to work.

“Umm this smells heavenly Nikki and you certainly weren’t kidding about your husband being hot.” Tamara said with a wicked laugh.

“Haha thanks hun and glad you waited till he was out of earshot can’t have him start thinking he actually deserves me.” Nikki replied which got them all laughing.

“Yeah he is a cutie but I bet you wish he’d cut that damn hair and shave though.” Lauren piped in.

“I love playing with his hair actually and plus he’s like child size already so needs the facial hair.” Nikki said which got them all laughing again.

“You know best hun I just couldn’t imagine my husband having longer hair then me.” Lauren added.

Nikki subconsciously ran her fingers though her longer hair “Eh I’m used to it plus mines been growing back with a vengeance lately so that probably won’t be the case for long if I don’t go get it all hacked off by someone that actually knows what they're doing.” Nikki replied.

“Oh don’t do that you have to prettiest natural blonde hair Nikki you should really grow it out.” Lauren said with Tamara nodding in agreement as her mouth was full of pancakes.

“Yeah I may I’ve been thinking about it.” Nikki replied before she started digging in herself.

After Lauren made her plate disappear in no time flat and was refilling it she declared “I thought you said you sucked at cooking. That was such a lie. This is delicious!”

“Haha oh stop it your just being nice.” She replied.

“No seriously this is amazing!” Tamara added fixing her second plate as well.

“Well you should thank Kathy not me. It’s her special recipe for pancake batter but if you’d rather thank me go right ahead.” Nikki said suddenly very proudly almost as proud as when at their thanksgiving dinner Nikki’s contribution was mistaken as one of Kathy’s.

For about the next half hour the three friends ate gossiped and ate. Nikki could hardly believe it but they had made every last morsel disappear and her two friends were just full of praise for her food. After finishing the three sluggishly made their way to the couch and plopped down their round asses and bulging bellies and turned on the tv and they just sat digesting. Nikki was quite surprised to note just how snug a fit the three of them were on a couch that had before seemed so large.

Then Tamara said with a giggle “Well we’re all thinking it so I’ll just go ahead and be the first.”

Then she unbuttoned her pants letting her little belly spill forth. Lauren soon did the same only her belly wasn’t so little. Then they both looked at Nikki who though a tad embarrassed did the same and goodness it felt amazing!

Then they talked awhile longer and flipped through channels. Finally Nikki realized she should really get into her work cloths as it was getting about time to head out. After making it into her and Doyle’s room she gazed at her reflection in the mirror.

“Wow that’s a lot of belly.” She said to herself seeing how bloated it looked bulging out from between the flaps of her jeans. Then she got to thinking about just how tight they were in other areas from the thigh legs to her backside it felt near like a second skin.

“I think I just ate my way out of ever wearing these again.” She thought realizing just how constricting and tight they felt.

Then she grew curious had she really?

She tried to pull the flaps back together but it was no use there was just too much belly in the way. She sucked in a bit and tried again the flaps met but as she buttoned them she relaxed too much and her belly pressed them apart again. She tried one last time sucking in even more and was able to button them. But she felt so constricted! Had they been this tight before breakfast?

Then a wicked thought entered her mind why not see just how tight they were. Then she bent down to try and reach her toes and she suddenly heard a tearing noise as her newly fattened butt forced itself out. She half turned and laughed when she saw just how much of her plump butt checks had forced themselves out of the super tight denim.

“No more skinny jeans for me I guess.” She thought to herself with a smile.

She knew an experience like this should have concerned her greatly but instead it just turned her on as she thought about how her now sexy plump ass had just been too much for those skinny jeans to handle. She slipped out of the tattered remnants then half turned admiring how much her plump ass had grown. She gave it a little slap loving just how soft and full it felt.

“Yep this is definately too full and sexy for skinny jeans these days.”

Then, realizing, the time she slipped on a nice skirt, a white shirt and a cute cardigan sweater and her heels. She and her freshly stuffed friends headed into work.

Last edited by Britt Reid; 03-23-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:14 AM   #44
Ssaylleb

Yes! i was away for a couple of days and happy to find 2 great updates excellent story
Old 03-23-2013, 08:18 AM   #45
samster

Awesome update

Old 03-24-2013, 02:14 PM   #46
Joel

Default Ch 15

Ch 15
3 months latter

Spring had now begun to turn to summer and Doyle and Nikki had decided to celebrate by having Adam Kathy and the gang over for a barbecue now that they had the pool opened. After they had gotten everything in order and were waiting for everyone to arrive Nikki stepped into the bathroom to give herself and her new bikini one last look over.

She could hardly believe she was thinking it but maybe she should have went with the one piece instead? Today a much different woman stared back at her from the one that had the last time they had used the pool.

Goodness I’ve gotten thick.” She thought for not the first time while looking at her current reflection.

Perhaps most surprising was just how matter of factly she was about it. It certainly didn’t surprise her she still worked out once maybe twice a week if Doyle pushed her a little but much of her former passion for it was gone plus she’d been eating like a horse. In fact much of her former passion for fitness had now been channeled toward a new passion for cooking and she was starting to make Kathy proud. All taken into account it was far from surprising that she wasn’t such a skinny little thing anymore.

She could hardly be asked to explain it but that fact didn’t bother her at all in fact she had rather embraced the changes. She loved her new curves. Her now full chest and the impressive hips and butt she had acquired. Even her soft round tummy which had replaced her former washboard abbs kind of turned her on a little. She didn’t even understand it herself but the whole thing just excited her on some level. It made her feel more womanly, stronger and even yes more attractive and confident. She had even found herself getting a strange kick out of outgrowing her old skinny chick wardrobe which was now completely purged from her closet.

At the moment though she was feeling just a tiny bit self conscious she was still rather happy with the thick woman looking back at her in the mirror and certainly wasn’t about to go out of her way to reclaim her once anorexic looking figure. But now looking at herself in her bikini she was feeling a tad awkward. No one but Doyle had seen so much of her since she had begun filling out and now clothed in only her bikini her new body was on display for all to see.

She was far from ashamed of it but she was feeling just a tad uneasy about that fact. Her female friends who would be arriving soon were all still modestly to significantly larger than her so it’s not like they would have any room to judge but still this was a new experience for her and in some ways kind of made it official that she wasn’t exactly the same woman she had been upon moving here.

She scanned her body again one last time. Her long lovely legs which had not so long ago been so lean and toned were now round and meaty. As of late her weight gain had begun to change her into more of a pear shape and her thighs had grown quite thick and had met in the middle. Her hips spread out far past their former boyish measurements as well and were now a pair of spacious and inviting child bearing ones.

Then she half turned to admire her now rather massive butt. She swore she could hardly look at food now without either her hips or her butt growing. It had simply just blown up behind her into a serious badonkadonk that jetted out far behind her.

“The chicks from those stupid rap videos have nothing on this.” She thought proudly cupping a fraction of one of her cheeks in her hand.

Next she made it up to her belly. It was hard to believe that not so long ago it had been so flat and toned as now it wasn’t just soft and pudgy it had rounded and pushed out into a proper belly. She now even had the beginnings of love handles at her sides. The next biggest change was her breasts which were now probably just about ready to enter the D cup range since as of late her C cups were feeling a tad snug.

She marveled at the change. She had always been so flat and was now loving being busty. She felt her tummy was now perhaps to prominent to be wearing a two piece but she loved how it drew attention to her new chest. She cupped one in each hand absolutely loving the feeling of their new weight. They had lost a bit of their once perky firmness but that was to be expected and she figured their new impressive proportions were a fair trade off.

Next she looked over her arms as of now they were virtually the only part of her that still showed the effects of her time working out. A thin layer of meat had covered her former definition but they were still quite solid and had even grown in strength as of late. While her workouts had grown worse in almost all regards one thing had actually improved her strength. As of late her weight lifting maxes had begun to go up in both her upper and lower body. She gave her right arm a good flex the thin layer of meat totally obscured her new level of strength but upon squeezing it the new muscle wasn’t hard to locate.

Finally her face it still wasn’t so drastic but her face had begun to subtly round out her features subtly less sharp and angular. Then after studying her face for a moment she ran her hands through her hair which had grown out considerably. She found she rather liked it though as she hadn’t had her hair this long in years. She ran her fingers through it a few seconds longer enjoying its silky softness and then pulled it back into a little ponytail.

All in all she was rather satisfied by her reflection and she definitely preferred her new curvaceous proportions to her old boyish figure and for the life of her could not figure out why she had worked so hard for it. But still she felt just a tad uneasy putting so much of her new self on public display for the first time.

Then she saw the scale in the corner and figured what the hell. She calibrated it and stepped on. It came as no surprise when it zipped past her former puny weight of 115 and she wasn’t terribly shocked when it passed the 140s then finally came to a stop at 165.

She just looked at the number briefly. She kind of felt like she should feel something about it disgust at herself for getting so big, ashamed, driven to slim back down something? Instead though she just felt eh she’d gotten larger so what? She just felt so nonchalant about it. She cupped the new flab on her belly and wasn’t totally crazy about that but all in all she rather liked what she saw thick and sexy she figured. Then she slipped on her white swim suit cover up and went to welcome everyone.

In short order the gang had all arrived. Soon they had the grill going and plenty of food and drinks followed. Like Nikki Kathy had a cover-up on over her one piece and looked as stunning as always like wise with Kaylie. Doyle could hardly believe just how amazing they looked while at the same time being so well big. Doyle could hardly understand it but despite their size they really weren’t all that flabby and their vast curves seemed rather solid. Gwen and Heather were both rocking two pieces and Doyle wondered if they had some silicone in their massive bust lines becomes goodness they hardly sagged at all.

After a huge lunch and quite a few drinks they began getting into the pool. Nikki though hung back a bit staying on the side nursing her drink.

“Come on Nikki the water's wonderful.” Kathy said.

Nikki contemplated making an excuse but sighed and said “Alright coming.”
Then she slipped off the cover-up and made her way over to the side of the pool. Upon slipping off the cover-up she was surprised to hear whistles from all the guys and a variety of complements from the other ladies.

“Wow looking great hun!” Kaylie proclaimed.

“Seriously where did all that hotness come from?” Gwen asked.

“Haha very funny guys.” Nikki said embarrassed.

“No we mean it hun you’re looking awesome!” Kathy replied which gained nods of approval from all the guys.

Nikki could feel herself blushing a bit “Really think so?”

“Uh yeah just look at those dangerous curves your a knock out.” Kaylie replied.

“Aww thanks guys as you can see I’ve been putting on some weight and I was a little nervous about this whole thing.” Nikki replied.

“Trust us you’re looking better than ever I mean god you were a freaking bean pole before, filling out a little was just what you needed.” Kathy added.

“Alright gorgeous stop showing off and get in the freaking pool already.” Doyle said with a chuckle then jerked her off the side with him.

“What was that for jackass?” Nikki said with mock anger upon surfacing.

“For going on like I never pay you a compliment.” Doyle said jokingly.

“My apologies for enjoying some attention.” Nikki replied.

Doyle had a point. He had been nothing but complementary and supportive of her as she had beefed up over the past year but something about the other ladies shower of compliments and how the other guys were now looking at her just felt amazing. It just made her feel so reassured about her appearance and all of her previous uneasiness had melted away.

Why did I ever think I needed to be a bag of bones to be happy? She now found herself wondering as she had an amazing day showing off her new figure, enjoying the company of great friends, and of course drinking and eating merrily.

(continued in post 50 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 03-28-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #47
hap helium

hap helium has said some nice things

Looking forward to each new installment is almost as habitual as Nikki's new found gluttony.
hap helium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:19 AM   #48
samster

Awesome update! Nikki sounds stunning and loved this thought:

“The chicks from those stupid rap videos have nothing on this.” She thought proudly cupping a fraction of one of her cheeks in her hand.

Baby Got Back

Old 03-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #49
ChasingFall

ChasingFall has said some nice things
Thumbs up

This story is fantastic! I'm really looking forward to the next installment. The only way it could get better would be to include more descriptions of Nikki indulging and more incidents where the reader is allowed to see how her gains are affecting her without her noticing. Other than that it would be hard to improve! Great job!
ChasingFall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #50
Joel

Default Ch 16

Chapter 16
3 months later

Summer was now in full swing and Nikki was greatly enjoying her break from teaching. The whole summer she had been able to enjoy being a little lazy, practicing her cooking, editing Doyle’s latest novel and bonding with her new friends. Like she was this night. Doyle and Adam had driven out of town for a concert and Kathy had decided to host a little ladies night at her house since Adam would be gone so late.

The ladies had enjoyed quite the evening - eating of course drinking and gossiping. At the moment they were all in Kathy and Adam’s movie room enjoying Magic Mike while nursing wine and homemade pie for dessert after their of course oversized meal.

“Mmm this is so good Kathy maybe even better than usual.” Gwen exclaimed upon reaching for her second slice.

“Don’t thank me hun that was all Nikki.” Kathy replied.

“Really you did that all by yourself skinny?” Gwen replied.

The ladies would occasionally pick at Nikki with good natured remarks like that as she was the smallest of them. Tonight though was different. Maybe it was just the alcohol talking but she took it as just short of an insult.

“Yep made it all by myself glad you like it and who you calling skinny?” Nikki replied.

“Well congrats hun its awesome glad you’re getting to know you way around the kitchen so well but yeah obliviously I’m referring to you skinny.” She said with a laugh.

“Please I think the word skinny stopped applying to me awhile back.” Nikki said with a laugh.

Then Kaylie added in “Yeah actually I bet your skinner than her now Gwen.”

“What no way!” Gwen retorted in mock anger “I mean just look at these compared to skinny here.” Gwen said placing her open hands under her massive bust line to add emphasis.

“Yeah you’ve got her there but don’t forget these awesome hips and ass she’s rocking which I’ll bet carry more weight.” Kaylie said with a laugh.

“Ok you’re on then.” Gwen said with a giggle sat down her plate and got up.

“Where’s your scale at Kathy?” She asked.

“In the bathroom come on Nikki this should be fun.” Kathy said with a giggle.

Nikki could hardly believe they were about to do this. Had she been sober she probably never would have but as tipsy as she was it seemed pretty funny.

A few seconds later they were in the bathroom and the scale was placed between her and Gwen. Kathy suggested they take off their shoes, jeans and excess garments to get a more accurate number.

After partially stripping Nikki got to looking Gwen over and was a bit taken back by what she realized. Had Gwen lost weight she seemed so much smaller then she had when Nikki first met her? Then her slightly foggy brain put it together. Gwen probably hadn’t lost much if any weight; it was that she herself had grown so much.

When they’d first met Gwen like the others had seemed so BIG. Now though she seemed well not normal but just on the plump side with a big chest as she looked her over she began to wonder how much more than her could she even weigh?

Then Gwen stepped on the scale. It was a tad comical as Kathy had to announce her weight because she could hardly see it past her massive boobs.

“175 hun” Kathy announced.

Then Nikki took a breath and stepped on herself. A moment of silence followed then she saw Kathy smile and she said “180 hun”.

It took a second for it to sink in then it did

Oh my goodness I weigh more than Gwen? She could hardly believe it.

“What? No way.” Gwen said surprised. Then she added “Kathy are you sure this is calibrated right?”

“Positive hun wops I mean skinny.” Kathy said followed by her big jolly laugh.

After the shock of “winning” passed Nikki felt oddly proud. She couldn’t explain it but it felt like a turning point she wasn’t the skinny new girl anymore she had grown into her new circle of friends both figuratively and physically.

“Told you I wasn’t some skinny little thing anymore.” Nikki said to Gwen with a hint of pride in her voice.

“Yeah guess I was wrong.” Gwen conceded.

“Damn right you were, skinny.” Nikki said which got everyone dying with laughter.

Then suddenly Kaylie bumped her own massive butt off of Nikki’s

“Chalk one up for the big booty girls.” Kaylie said with a laugh.

“Wow hard to believe I use to not have any booty let alone a big one.” Nikki said suddenly finding it a tad difficult to picture herself back during her skinny days.

“Yeah you're no skinny city girl anymore. You're one of us now. Welcome to the club hun.” Kaylie said just before she cupped a feel of Nikki’s newly beefed up butt making her jump.

“Yep definately one of us.” She added with a laugh.

“Haha thanks now let’s get back to the movie before the pie gets cold.” Nikki replied.

“Haha you better watch out Heather with an attitude like that she’ll probably be catching up to you in no time.” Kaylie said with a laugh as the friends waddled back to TV and just as importantly the delicious pie.

Just before sitting down Nikki gave Heather a quick look over. Unlike Gwen her weight was pretty evenly distributed giving her a full sized top and bottom. But Nikki realized she really wasn’t that big, probably just outside the ball park of 200 pounds.

“Hmm what’s a little more weight maybe I will.” Nikki thought to herself matter of factly as she took another bite of her pie and having a total foodgasm after doing so.

Last edited by Britt Reid; 03-28-2013 at 09:18 PM.