Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction Multi-part General Archive

Old 03-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #51
ChasingFall

ChasingFall has said some nice things

Another excellent addition! This is officially one of my favorite serialized stories! I can't believe that you're still running with it. I would've run out of creative energy long ago. Please keep up the great work!
ChasingFall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:23 AM   #52
samster

samster can now change their title

Awesome and I love that Nikki is now enjoying the gain. This is a very cool series and I too am amazed you've kept up such high quality. regular updates. A salute to you good sir!

http://samster2.deviantart.com/
samster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:33 PM   #53
Joel

Joel can now change their title
Default Ch 17

Ch 17
A few months later in a dark room.

Principal Tyler always dreaded this time of year. It was once again time for the town elite's yearly gathering. Seated around her were the town's other power players: Russell the publisher of the town's paper and so on and at the head of the table the mayor.

As at nearly every gathering Ms. Tyler was a bit taken back upon seeing him. The mayor was usually a plump jolly good natured man but around this time of year the weight seemed to just melt off of him and he seemed deadly serious. She had always chalked it up to stressing over what this meeting inevitably required them to do but she supposed she’d never know for sure.

“Well obviously we’re all as uncomfortable about this as always so we may as well get it over with. David (a local bureaucrat in charge of census taking) how many new additions to the community did we have this year?” The mayor asked.

“Ten sir.” David replied.

“Excellent. Growing all the time aren’t we. And last year’s harvest?” The Mayor now asked.

“2% better than last year which was already an all time high sir.” James the town’s most successful planter and a part time city government employee replied.

“Excellent. Here’s hoping we break another record this year. So everyone tell me all about the town's newest additions?” The Mayor asked.

Then they systematically went through the list of ten people, 8 of which were married couples and the remaining two were young singles, one male the other female.

Systematically they informed him how they were doing in their jobs, fitting into the community, and especially if they were growing into it.

Finally they made it to Peter and Nikki Parker.

Ms. Tyler informed them that Nikki was a brilliant young teacher, perhaps the best English and Lit teacher they have had in her memory and she was fitting into the community very well.

“Yes the dears an absolute delight and quite the social butterfly, most everyone has found her agreeable.” Ms Tyler answered.

“And is she growing into the community well?” The Mayor asked.

“Oh my, the dear was a tiny slip of a thing when she first started but that started to change just a tad slower than typical. And the summer worked wonders for her. She just started the new year looking so plump and positively glowing.” Ms. Tyler replied.

“Excellent and what of her husband? He’s an author and employee of your paper right Russell?” The Mayor asked adding Nikki’s name to the check list.

“Yes sir that’s right. Well he’s a fine writer, veryfine, a bit of a loner though. I mean pleasant enough around everyone but keeps to himself a fair amount.” Russell answered.

“I supposed that’s kind of to be expected with those types. Is he taking to the town's ways?” The Mayor asks.

“Well no sir not really. Guy eats like a bird and for a short guy he’s built well you know taller than my midget ass but you get the idea.” Russell said trying to break the tension with a little self deprecating humor.

“That’s unfortunate but I suppose it’s more common for men to stick to their old lifestyles then the typical woman here. Do you forsee him being a problem?” The Mayor asks.

“No sir. He’s clean in my book but he asks questions so he may be worth keeping an eye on if I’m being honest.” Russell replied nervously not wanting to cause anything bad to happen to his new writer.

“Duly noted Russell. Thank you for the honesty.” The Mayor said a tad grimly scribbling down the note next to Peter’s name.

“Well I suppose we best get it over with. I know how hard this is for everyone but this must be done.” The Mayor said placing the black box in the center of the table.

“You mean it’s time to play God again.” Russell said with a sigh.

“No we’re doing no such thing. We’re just drawing names from a box. What happens next is on them not us. You know people occasionally get away - not our fault if they don’t. “The Mayor said passionately.

“Yeah and if they do save themselves we just condemn two more sorry bastards.” Russell replied.

“You hate this I get it. You think I don’t? But it’s how it has to be. Our grandfathers made a pact now we’re stuck upholding it. And thanks to said pact we have one of the happiest most prosperous little towns in the country. Besides if we break the pact now who knows what could happen.” The Mayor said grimly.

“I know I know sir I just… I don’t have to like it is all.” Russell replied.

“Of course not. If you started liking it you wouldn’t be here. Now that reminds me it’s your turn man. Be strong it’s all for the best,” the Mayor said, then passed Russell the box.

Russell was now sweating so badly his comb over hairdo was falling down into his face. He wiped it dry with a hankie and put his hair back in place covering his bald spot about as well as he could hope to. Then he reached into the box and pulled out a slip of paper.

Russell cleared his throat and read.

“Dave and Kaylie Smith,” he said looking like he was fighting back the urge to be sick.

Then the Mayor handed Russell a bottle of liquor and said “If it’ll help its’ yours."

He then dismissed everyone, "their life is in their own hands now. "

Then as they did every year after this meeting Russell and Ms. Tyler got blackout drunk together and hoped to forget the horrible experience.

(Continued in post 56 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 04-03-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:57 AM   #54
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Looks like things are starting to get a bit interesting. What kind of strange underlying plot is in store?
Old 04-02-2013, 08:01 AM   #55
ChasingFall

ChasingFall has said some nice things

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for multiple updates or a really long one! You're still doing great!
ChasingFall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #56
Joel

Default Ch 18

Ch 18
Two days later.

Doyle and Nikki were enjoying a lovely Sunday to themselves. They had just had a dinner and a get together with Kathy Adam, Gwen Ben and Heather and Luke the previous night. Strangely they had been unable to get in touch with Kaylie and Dave so they hadn’t attended.

As always though it had been a pleasant evening. Doyle loved hanging out with Adam and even rednecks like Ben and Luke had their moments. Nikki meanwhile had eaten like a horse and unlike her skinny days could now keep pace with the other ladies once the alcohol started being passed. So today they slept in, lounged around the pool, did a little work on their various projects Doyle was just one last revision away from having his latest novel published and Nikki of course spent a fair amount of time in the kitchen experimenting with a recipe for their next get together.

After dinner they began their weekly workout together. Doyle still worked out as much as ever but it was rare Nikki joined him any more often than that. As they began their stretches Doyle marveled at the change in his wife. Looking at her now it was hard to believe she had once been so thin and athletic. The formerly 115 pound bombshell was now flirting with the 200 pound mark and to Doyle’s mind looking better than ever. He couldn’t explain it but she had just begun to take on that strange radiating glow of beauty Kathy and for that matter a large percentage of the women in this town possessed.

He had always found her beautiful far more beautiful then he deserved in fact. But now with the uber voluptuous figure she was sporting he was just in awe. He simply couldn’t believe his once scrawny athletic Nikki was now sporting such dangerous curves.

Her thighs once so lean and muscular had gone totally soft and had raced toward each other now to the point of touching beginning to give her the kind of fast paced waddle that Kathy and Kaylie possessed. And goodness her hips! They had once been so girlishly narrow but with every pound she put on they seemed to violently spread apart and now she must have been getting close to double her former slip like self in width. Her butt too had just seemed to grow every time she looked at food. While once flat and bony it had first bubbled out then seemed to just inflate with fat now each check reaching epic proportions.

Doyle could not help but grow painfully hard every time he followed behind her watching it violently jiggle, sway, and thrust side to side with each movement of her new girth. How it had occurred he had no clue but in merely a year his wife had been fattened into such an amazing pear shape.

Her once flat hard tummy was also a distant memory. It had gradually turned from rock hard to pudge then with ever increasing feeding it had slowly rounded out and asserted itself forward now comfortably resting on her lap when she sat down and love handles had recently begun resting on her spacious thighs. Her ribs to once so prominent had been buried under new softness and curves. Her breasts too had changed immensely. Where they once had been such smallish B cups they were now full large D cups which were right on the cusp of being retired in favor of Double DDs.

He was also shocked at just the sheer amount of cleavage she now possessed. Her arms too had changed a great deal. While once they had been so cut and muscular they had now been glossed over by softness and gained a great deal of girth. Despite their appearance though she probably had more muscle then ever there.

Finally and goodness her face it was still the face of the Nikki he first fell for but was also a great deal different. Where once it had been so sharp and angular it had now totally rounded out. Her hollow checks had first filled in then began to bulge to the point that they were now round rosy and dimpled. Her chin to had begun to gain a new friend.

These changes served to give her something of a sweeter warmer more matronly look much like Kathy or Kaylie. Her hair had changed significantly as well it had been growing like weeds and now reached down to her shoulders even longer than his. He had always loved her super short hair but he had to admit it looked very nice now currently pulled back into a pony tail.

These changes had served to transform her appearance quite a bit. Before with her short spunky hair, tight athletic body and trendy attire she had always looked a bit younger than she actually was easily passing for still in her 20s in Doyle’s opinion. Now though that was not so much the case.

With her plainer hair style, more conservative plus size wardrobe, her new womanly curves and rounder face she had lost much of her more youthful appearance and was looking much more her age. This was far from a bad thing in Doyle’s mind though now instead she had taken on a just as or maybe even more sexy MILFY look. In short she had transformed from a very thin youthful maiden to a lovely well fed matron.

As they began working out he noted just how much her routine had changed due to her new size. Where previously they would start off running on their side by side treadmills, now though Doyle was the only one doing any running. What Nikki was engaged in would hardly even pass as a jog but to add some intensity to her basically walk she was pumping twenty pound dumb bells with each step.

For not the first time Doyle was impressed just how long and effortlessly she did it. It seemed that as her weight had increased so had her strength. As she’d bulked up she’d gradually phased out aspects of her routine that no longer suited her new size and in their place she had added more and more weightlifting. Curls, bench press, squats, dead lift, she now did it all and the bigger she had gotten the higher her maxes had gotten as well in fact she could now rather easily bench her former body weight.

Upon finishing their work out Nikki made herself a smoothie and plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV.

“Hey I’m a BIG girl now I need a break after all that.” Nikki said with a smile as she slurped her drink and zoned out for a bit in front of the TV.

That was another new aspect of Nikki she had become totally comfortable referring to herself by such titles as big girl, BBW, fat chick, etc. And she said them not in humor or self debasement she often sounded totally at ease with these titles even proud of them. She had become totally comfortable at her new size even to the point of seeming to want to forget about her slim days.

Upon seeing an old picture of herself she would usually exclaim how frail and sickly she looked or how could he have ever stood her being such a bag of bones. As of late he had noticed her taking care to have their pictures made as much as possible until virtually all of their photos around the house save their wedding ones and one or two others had been retired and replaced by current ones of the new Nikki.

He even recalled how eager she had been upon graduating to the plus size section of the local stores. Noting how many more options she would have and in her mind how much better the cloths seemed to look. She had even made a bit of a celebration over her last trip to the DMV in which she had her photo and weight updated.

In some ways it had served to cast out her last daily reminder of the slim woman she had once been and embrace the what had they once called it? Triple battered country Stepford wife look she now possessed like most every other woman here.

Doyle figured what the heck and sat down next to his lovely full figured wife on the couch. He had no clue what program had her so transfixed but it wasn’t doing anything for him. As of late he had found his wife spending quite a bit more time in front of the TV though so it hardly surprised him. About the time whatever the hell they were watching ended and Nikki had finished her smoothie she came out of her zoned out state and was suddenly very interested in Doyle who was seated next to her in only his gym shorts.

“Mmmm so hard and hot.” Nikki declared running her finger nails over his six pack abbs.

“Oh if you think those are hard I have a real surprise for you beautiful.” Doyle replied.

“Oh do you now.” Nikki said taking the obvious hint and flashing him a wicked grin.

Moments later the two were naked and making love right there on the sofa. It took a little maneuvering and effort as the last time they had done such a thing Nikki was a much smaller woman. But the two thought rather well on their feet or well backs rather and were soon very much enjoying themselves.

Then about hour later after they had enjoyed a round or two of pure ecstasy the two were still cuddled up to each other Doyle still exploring his wife’s now vast figure with one hand. Then suddenly the phone ringing ruined their moment.

“If that’s a telemarketer I’m going to be pissed.” Doyle mumbled before answering the phone.

“Hello?” Doyle said.

“Peter it’s Kathy I just found out why we haven’t heard from Kaylie and Dave in a while.”

“What is it? Nothing’s wrong I hope?” Doyle asked.

“I’m afraid so. Dave’s mom was just in a horrible car accident and they’ve gone to stay with her.” Kathy replied.

“Oh that’s awful. How bad is she?” Doyle asked.

“Bad. It looks like she’s going to pull through but she’s probably going to be paralyzed.” Kathy answered.

“I’m so sorry for them.” Doyle replied.

“Goodness I know so am I. That’s not all though. They’ve decided their going to have to move in with her to take care of her from now on. They don’t even feel like they should come back for their things their just going to have them sent for.” Kathy said.

“Man, that’s awful thanks for letting us know I’ll inform Nikki.” Doyle said.

“Hope she takes it alright I know how close her and Kaylie had gotten and you know.. oh no never mind.” Kathy said.

“What .. what is it?” Doyle asked.

“Oh its nothing just when I talked to Dave he just didn’t quite sound like himself it was kind of strange. Oh well guess he was just upset forget I said anything.” Kathy replied.

Doyle found that little fact and how Kaylie and Dave had handled moving strange but thought little of it. That is until he and Nikki realized they weren’t answering their phones, texts, or emails. Very peculiar. Then the real worry began when Doyle suddenly realized it was right about this time last year that the Browns, the previous owners of their home, had mysteriously left town never to be heard from again as well.

Last edited by Britt Reid; 04-03-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #57
Ssaylleb

Ssaylleb can now change their title

aha the investigator has found a case that will get him into trouble while he's in hiding from another story that already got him into trouble

roll on next chapter
Ssaylleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #58
crtwrght_mrk

crtwrght_mrk has said some nice things

The plot thickens. Always nice if the story joins the heroine.
crtwrght_mrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #59
Joel

Default Ch 19

Ch 19

As weeks then a month or two month passed with no word from Kaylie and Dave, Doyle steadily grew more and more suspicious. He also inquired to Kathy and Adam as to whether they had heard from the Browns since their mysterious move and the answer was no.

Doyle had no clue if the two incidents could possibly be connected but his detective like mind was sensing a pattern and he didn’t like it. Eventually not only were Kaylie and Dave no longer responding to their facebooks etc they were deactivated along with the rest of their digital foot prints that Doyle was aware of.

By this point Doyle was very curious as to if these types of disappearances or “moves” had happened before. Every night for weeks he decided to stay late at work and spend an hour digging through the archives. He didn’t really know what he was looking for and as a result sank basically just to working backwards from the time he had moved there and reading the old papers.

Even though the paper only put out an issue or two a week that was still a ton to work through. After a month or so of late nights he began to build a case though. He had worked backwards maybe fifteen years or so and while he couldn’t find one disappearance a year he did find 10 instances of people or couples dying mysteriously or moving under mysterious circumstances. And of those that moved he could not locate them with any means at his disposal.

As for the five years without incident though he figured something similar may very well have occurred but it didn’t make the paper. What sent the chill down his spine though was that every death or disappearance had taken place during the same month that both the Browns and Dave and Kaylie had left town never to be seen again.

Nikki eventually grew curious as to what had him keeping such late hours at the office and eventually he broke down and told her.

“Alright love just here me out on this I know it’s going to sound crazy but I’m serious here.” Doyle said.

Seeing his obvious concern she sweetly asked “What’s the matter babe?”

“Alright so it seems strange to you right how we haven’t heard anything from Kaylie and Dave since they moved and how their emails, facebook, etc seems to have been deactivated?” Doyle asked.

“Yeah I mean it does seem weird as hell. What this have to do with your late nights working though?” Nikki inquired.

“Um I’m getting to that. First though did you know before we moved here the Brown’s the couple that lived here before us also left town unexpectedly and no one’s heard from them since then.” Doyle continued.

“Yeah I remember Kathy saying something about that. Again strange but I still don’t see your point.” Nikki retorted.

“Well Dave and Kaylie kind of reminded me of that and I got to thinking and I realized that both couples mysteriously left town on the same month and haven’t been heard from since.” Doyle continued.

“And?” Nikki asked unsure what Doyle was trying to get at.

“Well after I gave up trying to get a handle on Kaylie and Doyle and knowing this had happened before with the Brown’s I decided to see if this had ever happened before. And well I’ve been digging through the archives and so far I’ve found ten instances over the past fifteen years of couple’s well dying or leaving town mysteriously always in that same month.” Doyle said finally.

“Ok I see where you’re going with this and stop.” Nikki said forcefully.

“I’m sorry what?” Doyle asked.

“I said stop it. First of all you’re a journalist. You know this correlation and causation are not the same thing. One time I read a scientific study about how June marriages have the highest divorce rate but so what it doesn’t mean crap.” Nikki replied.

“Yeah I know all that but what if I’m on to something like for a town this size that’s a huge coincidence.” Doyle retorted.

“It doesn’t matter I said stop. I mean what you think the town’s been covering up for a serial killer or something who strikes every year on the same month? That’s just freaking crazy drop it. Besides, the last time you went sticking your head where it didn’t belong you ended up almost getting killed and we ended up here. I can’t stand the thought of anything else happening to you and I like it here and I don’t want to have to leave because you can’t leave well enough alone.” Nikki said.

“But what if I’m right? People are in danger. You’re in danger. If you worry about me you know I worry about you.” Doyle replied.

“Hand me my purse.” Nikki asked and Doyle quickly did so. She reached in and quickly produced a tiny 9 millimeter compact Springfield pistol.

“You don’t have to worry about me firstly your theory is crazy all this is just a coincidence. Second I started carrying this before we left New York and I never stopped. I can take care of myself and I know in most circumstances you can too, so please leave well enough alone and drop this babe.” Nikki said.

Doyle sighed “Alright love I promise.”

Last edited by Britt Reid; 04-12-2013 at 07:34 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:16 AM   #60
samster

Wonderful and awesome updates as ever - this a classic that has both WG and a very strong plot!

Old 04-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #61
Joel

Default Ch 20

Ch 20

Once Doyle began working on something even he could rarely stop himself though. He slacked off quite a bit but once a week or so he continued digging through the archive and slowly his portfolio of strange deaths disappearances and other happenings grew.

But Doyle knew his wife was right. So far he had amassed nothing but coincidences and so far he had little to tie them together. He couldn’t let it go though. But for all his suspicions his talk with Nikki had left an impact and he quickly found himself getting wrapped up in other things, his new book which had finally been published being foremost. Periodically though he couldn’t help himself and would spend an hour or so after work researching his case.

Aside from his various projects, another thing had been on his mind quite a bit his wife. She was looking amazing as of late. His old lust for Kathy had been greatly forgotten as he’d watched his lovely wife blossom from thin and athletic to big and thick like virtually all the women this town seemed to produce.

In just one short year she had virtually transformed from the lovely thin young woman he had married into a more mature stunning BBW who now possessed that same strange glow of beauty he had first seen in Kathy.

If last year had been a transformative one for his wife this one seemed to be shaping up to be one as well only to a lesser degree. Nikki had ended their first year in the town flirting with the 200 pound mark but now about halfway through their second year she had stopped flirting and blown right past it.

With Kaylie gone Kathy and the others seemed to have decided that during their get to gathers’ the portion of the food that would have gone to Kaylie would be added to Nikki’s. It also now seemed that Nikki lacked either the desire or will to resist it. She gladly went along with their stuffing her silly even by the standards of her new appetite.

It almost seemed as though they were trying to fatten her up to fill the void left by Kaylie. It was certainly working too. As Nikki had entered into chubby territory she had begun to take on a pear shape. Now though that pear shape was becoming more and more exaggerated just like Kaylie’s.

Her lower half hips, buns, thighs and to a lesser extent her belly had all just exploded with new weight. She had been plumped up to the point that she now couldn’t have been too far away from matching Kaylie in girth and she in most every way now resembled a pale blonde haired Nordic twin of Kaylie.
One morning as Nikki dressed for work in her gray pants, long sleeve white button shirt, and grey jacket she stopped to admire herself in mirror.

“Mmmm no polite euphemisms for it anymore I’m a regular BIG gal now no doubt about it,” she said to herself with a smile while running her hands down her soft fully fattened figure.

In the back of her mind she knew that wasn’t something normally thought of as a positive thing especially when she had once been such a lean mean fitness queen, but she absolutely loved the image staring back at her. She saw a happy smiling beautiful and uber voluptuous woman what could be better?

She did a little turn admiring the epic proportions her figure had reached over the last year and it occurred to her she was getting to be about the same size as Kaylie was when she had left. The realization only made her smile broader Kaylie had been such a lovely woman after all.

As Nikki looked herself over she admired her long fine legs which had once boasted such tone and muscle. Those days had become an ever more distant memory though and said tone had been replaced by soft roundness. With her inner thighs now beefed up to the point of touching all the way down which had given her the same fast paced wiggle waddle that Kathy and Kaylie both possessed.

Next she placed her hands on her extremely spacious hips. Taking in just how much she’d spread out perhaps now something approaching three times as her former slip like circumference.

Hard to believe these were once so bony and narrow she thought massaging their new broad child bearing dimensions. Mmm she loved being so full and hippy now especially with how she could roll them along so sexily when she so choose.

Then she half turned again to admire her now simply massive badonkadonk. As she’d begun to plump up her weight gain had begun pushing her into more and more of a pear shape and now that pear had obviously fully ripened. Her butt had simply blown up so much behind it seemed nearly unreal.

I bet I could serve a tray off these beauties these days she thought cupping what little of their vastness she could with her hands. Her backside had simply become her new center of gravity expanding with seemingly every meal she had. And finally she of course loved all the attention it would gain her as it would violently sway from side to side with every step.

Next she lifted up her shirt a bit to take in her soft belly. She gave it a gentle poke her once rock hard abbs had become so lost that she could no longer detect more than a hint of firmness behind the flab. Before crossing the 200 pound mark or so it had rather lagged behind in her transformation into a BBW but it had recently made up for lost time with a vengeance spreading and pushing out before her with a thick much used love handle formed at each side resting on her spacious hips.

After she had finished running her fingers over her soft well filled tummy her eyes moved up to her breasts. They had at last out grown her D cups to be replaced with DDs after that last growth spurt though they had changed little with virtually all the new weight she gained settling into the lower half of her pear shape. She wasn’t complaining though she loved the massive butt and figured Double Ds were more than enough to fill out any top and of course satisfy her husband.

Finally she made it to her face and hair. She brushed her lovely almost platinum blonde hair a few last times and enjoying its silky softness in her hands. She never had made it to the city for a proper hair cut despite thinking about it more than once and as a result her hair had now grown out to her mid back. It was very different for her she hadn’t grown it out that long since perhaps high school but she found she rather liked the way it now cascaded down her back.

Her face though had changed equally drastically. Where it was once rather sharp and angular it was now fleshed out with new roundness rosy apple checks and a definite double chin. That wasn’t all though her plainer hair cut, more modest plus size wardrobe, rounder face and fattened pear shaped figure had rather transformed her looks. It had left her looking not exactly older but definitely much more her age.

Prior with her tight athletic figure, trendy wardrobe, short spunky hair and youthful features she knew she could pass for quite a bit less than her actual age. Now though the changes she had undergone had served to age and mature her a bit. She found she rather liked this new more mature look though. She felt it even helped her in her work as she no longer looked like the student’s older sister but an adult to be respected. In short she looked and for that matter felt like she had transformed from a slim young lady to a wiser more mature and of course much more well feed woman.

People around here also seemed to prefer this new full figured MILFY Nikki as well. Every where she went she would turn heads and spark numerous compliments from men and women alike. This greatly reassured her about her transformation. She wasn’t truly a vain woman but the attention was nice and see was quite use to it back in New York and it had irked her a bit how the slim, trendy, young lady she had been upon moving her didn’t get the same attention.

Doyle too seemed to marvel at the transformation. They had always had a particularly active sex life but as of late it seemed to be better than ever. It had also irked her just a tad how much his eyes were prone to wondering when they moved here. He was a guy so it was to be expected of course but it bothered her a tad just how much his attention was glued to this town populated nearly exclusively by chubby, plump, and fat women.

Even his former crush Kathy didn’t get the same reaction from him she used to. With a hint of pride she thought all of his attention and lingering gazes she could reasonable expect were now spent right were they should be on his own fat wife.

From the corner of her eye she noticed her old dusty scale in the corner of the bathroom. She contemplated checking it just for the hell of it but decided against it. After crossing 250 awhile back keeping up with her weight just felt a bit trivial. She was a BIG woman now and more likely than not going to get bigger what did a couple more pounds matter and why risk some silly number bumming her out.

Taking herself all in now she couldn’t be happier with how she looked and felt. A few moments later though as she went on about her morning routine she noticed her pants and for that matter much of her outfit was feeling a tad to snug for comfort. So she returned to her closet to inspect her wardrobe again.

Toward the back of her closet a few outfits caught her eye. She almost didn’t recognize them but then where they had came from occurred to her. Just before Kaylie had left she had made a trip over to her house to hang out and get some hand me down clothes. Suddenly she remembered it like it was yesterday.

“Thanks again Kaylie this is really sweet of you. I swear since we moved here I’ve been gaining weight faster than I can buy new clothes.” Nikki had said sweetly as they entered her closet.

“No thanks necessary hun their not doing anyone any good just sitting her and like I said us fat bottomed girls have to stick together.” Kaylie said happily before swaying her right hip and butt cheek up against Nikki’s who was standing next to her.

Nikki responded with a surprised laugh and said “Me a fat bottomed girl? Saying it still sounds so crazy.”

Without even thinking about it her hands reached behind her grabbing this over inflated bubble butt that had somehow inflated behind her.

Kaylie giggled and said "I bet girl. You were a freaking bean pole when you first came here. Glad all that good country cooking we gave you changed that.”

“Haha thanks I think.” Nikki had replied.

“You think? Darn right you should thank us. Just look at yourself your looking sexy as all get out these days with those killer curves.” Kaylie said drawing Nikki’s attention to her reflection in the walk in mirror.

Nikki was still a little taken aback at times when her gaze first met a mirror due to just how much she had changed over the past year but she wasn’t about to tell Kaylie she was wrong. She sure couldn’t explain it but she’d grown rather accustomed to the more mature and voluptuous Nikki staring back at her.

“Ok ok you’ve got me there.” Nikki conceded with a giggle.

“Sure do sexy. Now let’s see what all we have for you.” Kaylie said with a chuckle.

Before long they had amassed a nice pile of much needed cloths for Nikki. Once the closet had been most of the way shifted through Kaylie declared “I think I’m going to put us on a little snack for after we get done. You just keep browsing hun I’ll be right back.”

About the time Kaylie left something in the floor mostly buried under a pile of shoes caught Nikki’s eye. After digging it up she realized it was a photo album. Feeling a tad curious she opened it to a random page and her attention was immediately attracted by an attractive young woman that reminded her a bit of Kaylie. She had Kaylie’s gorgeous long thick chocolate brown hair as well as similar features and her dark mildly exotic skin tone.

This woman though was super skinny! Had Nikki had an old picture of herself to reference as well she would realize she’d probably been even slimmer herself not so long ago but at the moment the woman just seemed so tiny. In the picture that most held her attention the pretty young woman had a fairly sassy expression on her face and was clothed in super tight jeans and skimpy little belly shirt which had she had any figure to speak of would have left little to the imagination.

Nikki fingered through a few more pages mostly seeing the same sassy slim young woman usually dressed in skimpy or tight attire before Kaylie returned.

“Enjoying looking at my old pictures?” She asked.

“Yeah, who is this though your cousin or do you have a sister?” Nikki asked turning the book over so Kaylie could see whom she was referring to.

“No I don’t have a sister oh wait I see.” Then suddenly she smiled broadly.

“That’s me actually. Goodness I was a tiny little thing myself once upon a time.”

“Seriously that’s you?” Nikki exclaimed surprised.

“Yep I know it hard to believe but I wasn’t always as sexy as I am now.” Kaylie replied with a giggle.

“You look like anorexic thin in some of these.” Nikki exclaimed.

“How soon they forget.” Kaylie chuckled, then added "but probably no thinner then you were when you first moved here.”

“You really think so?” Nikki asked while trying to visualize herself during her slimmer days it was strange she knew she use to be thin and even super fit in fact but the mental image didn’t want to come easily like she was always supposed to have had some meat on her bones or something.

“Know so hun.” She said with a giggle. “And don’t worry as you can see it didn’t last forever lol.”

Then the two sat down on her bed and fingered through the photo album.

Pictures of her and Dave soon appeared he’d also been a bit slimmer himself in those. In these pictures Kaylie changed a tad her wardrobe becoming a bit less reveling as Dave had apparently had a bit of a taming influence on his obviously very wild girlfriend. Kaylie also began to look a little more hippy as the pictures progressed and her butt began to assert itself a bit. But that was all in every other regard she remained super thin up even past their wedding day.

Then Kaylie announced "here’s where I moved here for Dave’s job."

Nikki saw pictures of them moving into their new home etc etc then something very interesting them having dinner with a slightly younger and slightly thinner Kathy and a younger Adam. Not long after that the pictures of Kaylie began to change. She progressively looked less and less slim as she like Nikki was now grew accustomed to life in her new town.

Then Kaylie announced “Finally a pretty picture of me.”

Nikki’s eyes were instantly drawn to it and a much more familiar Kaylie was in it. Kaylie’s slim days were now officially resting in peace and in this picture she was looking quite thick and well feed with full thighs, broad sexy hips, a nicely plumped butt, sensual tummy, fuller bust line and rounder face.

“I was probably right about the size you are now in this one.” Kaylie said with a giggle. Then as she turned the remaining pages this well feed Kaylie quickly grew bigger rounder and hotter until she perfectly mirrored the BBW sitting beside her.

“Wow so you umm didn’t fill out until you moved here?” Nikki asked surprised.

“Nope I was a scrawny little city girl just like you used to be.” She said with a laugh.

“So what do you think changed that when you came here?” Nikki asked.

“I started eating more duh.” Kaylie said jokingly.

“Obviously lol but um why do you think that was?” Nikki asked.

“Same reason you did hun. The foods just so good here lol. Doesn’t happen to quite everyone but generally speaking the ladies in this town have a strong tendency to get big as they enter adulthood and when skinny city girls like we used to be move here, well all that good food tends to turn us into well fed hottie’s ourselves right?” She said with a laugh and reached over and patted Nikki’s new belly for emphasis.

“Haha I guess so.” Nikki replied.

After that they finished going through her closet and found her a few more new outfits.

The following day when Nikki was trying them on at home to make sure they fit she discovered one or two of Kaylie’s current outfits must have been mixed in by mistake cause they positively draped off of her.

She’d called Kaylie to see about returning them to her but Kaylie only laughed and said

“Don’t worry about it I’ve got a feeling you could grow into them one day anyway.”

Now significantly bigger, Nikki was staring at the most work appropriate of those outfits and was wondering if she in fact had.

She pulled the black slacks and sleeveless orange blouse off the hanger and slipped off her own slightly to tight outfit. Upon putting on the outfit she was a tad surprised to find that it felt like it fit instead of hanging off of her like it had the last time she’d tried it on. Then she made her way to the mirror and was shocked.

She looked amazing the outfit looked like it had practically been tailored with her figure in mind. The pants hugged her spacious hips and massive rear perfectly and the blouse hung a little loose around the waist obscuring her well fed tummy a bit while tightening at the top to attract attention to her cleavage which the outfit showed off quite well.

After admiring her stunning reflection for a moment she was surprised by something else she looked so much like Kaylie! (For a visual I have a certain picture of plus size model Rosie Mercado in mind wearing a similar outfit) Their hair and skin tones were of course quite the opposites but her figure had grown to match hers almost if not exactly.

She could hardly believe it she did look just like her she was now almost if not the exact size Kaylie had been when last she saw her. It was almost beyond belief in less than a year she had fattened up into virtually a replacement of Kaylie.

Stranger still upon the realization a sly sexy grin slid across her lips. In the very most corner of her mind she knew the realization should have frightened her. After all how could she had grown so much in such a short amount of time? That little voice in the corner of her mind though was little more than a whisper from a thin woman she hardly remembered.

Instead of fright she felt something very different she felt happy joyous even. After all Kaylie had been such a stunning woman. She should be proud to so resemble her and she was. That morning a slightly different Nikki left for work that day, one who couldn’t be more happy and content with her current lot in life.

Last edited by Britt Reid; 04-12-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:55 PM   #62
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Sounds like the story is winding down, unless she's going to get even bigger.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:27 AM   #63
samster

Very nice and I love the descriptions you've added in of Nikki - really awesome work!

Old 04-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #64
Joel

Default Ch 21

Chapter 21

“Oh Nikki its delicious but please no more I swear another bite and I’ll never get these pants back on!” Chloe declared in protest to Nikki offering her a second helping of her simply spectacular dessert.

“Then just buy some new ones and enjoy yourself hell I’ve got a ton of old ones boxed away that you can have.” Nikki replied with a laugh.

“Very tempting but I’m going to have to pass this time. Besides don’t worry if you keep making such amazing food to bring to our get to togethers I’m sure I’ll be begging you for new clothes.” Chloe said with a laugh.

In the back of her mind though she was fairly serious Nikki had become a simply amazing cook and she loved her contributions to their semi regular dinners together. But eating all this amazing food of hers was causing her wardrobe to feel more and more snug every time Nikki and Doyle came over and she really didn’t want to get any bigger.

She knew she looked much better now with some meat on her bones and some more weight probably wouldn’t hurt her appearance any but more so out of principle than anything else she didn’t want to let herself grow any bigger. She knew she FAR from looked the part anymore with her pleasingly plump figure but the bitchy fitness queen in her while mellowed out hadn’t quite died and she still worked out fairly often. With the way life in this town seemed to revolve around food though and not to mention the fact that she lived on a patch of land that produced some of the tastiest food around staying in the 170s was a quite a challenge and Nikki as of late was making it even more so.

Chloe also had something else on her mind aside from Nikki’s cooking Nikki herself. She simply could not believe the change she had under gone in the slightly less than two years since her and Doyle had moved here. She had just gotten so so … FAT! She didn’t mean it derogatorily Nikki in a way looked more beautiful than ever but she was simply at a loss for some euphemism to describe Nikki’s new size other than well fat.

She had grown to the point of even being ever so shy of rivaling some of the towns largest ladies in girth like Kathy, Lauren or that lovely dark skinned women Nikki was friends with Kaylie? Yes it probably was Kaylie they had never been more then acquaintances but it suddenly dawned on her that Nikki was like practically the same size as her now with her over exaggerated pear shape and all.

She just couldn’t believe Nikki had grown that much! She’d expected her to gain some weight after moving here sure, it practically took a miracle not to after all. She even rather hoped Nikki would do some filling out she was such a scrawny little thing after all and getting some meat on her bones would certainly do her a world of good as it had her.

As expected Nikki’s skinny little figure hadn’t held out to terribly long either. Every time she saw her skinny little Nikki was looking less and less skinny. And as the pounds and inches pilled on Nikki was looking all the better for it. But where Chloe’s gain had slowed dramatically after about the 150 pound mark due to her still maintaining a decent workout ethic Nikki just kept growing and eating and growing and eating and so on. By just year’s end Nikki had probably beefed up to the point of having a few pounds on her and Chloe assumed she’d plateau about there.

But after holding that size for only a short while it soon became obvious she wasn’t plateauing anytime soon. Quite the opposite her transformation was only getting started. If Nikki had plumped up to Chloe’s size quickly she had reached her current supersized proportions even faster. She just seemed to virtually blow up before her eyes going from chubby to well fat in record time. Chloe had to admit though the supersized look did suit her.

She’d thought Nikki had already started looking much cuter after her figure had gained some much needed padding but now that Nikki was tipping the scales somewhere between 250 and 300 it was just crazy how good she looked. To her mind at least most women couldn’t carry so much weight and still make it look good but Nikki sure did.

Chloe figured Nikki must maintain a better work out regiment then she gave her credit for because despite having so much meat on her Nikki really wasn’t all that flabby or saggy really. Instead her pork just seemed so solid and shapely. Also aside from going from such an athletic slip of a thing to such an over exaggerated pear her over all looks had changed significantly as well. She still looked like herself of course but in a lot of ways she was also a rather different Nikki.

Growing out her hair and having to adopt a more conservative wardrobe as she entered the plus sizes was a part of it but that wasn’t all. Nikki had always been very pretty but now she just seemed to have this lovely glow radiating from her. Chloe was at a loss to explain it but she knew she’d seen it before. While somehow looking the best she ever had though Nikki was also looking much more mature.

That’s not to say Chloe thought she was looking old or anything like that but definitely more mature. Nikki had always had this youthful spunky look to her that made her look quite a few years younger than she actually was. When Nikki had come over for the first time after moving her she swore she hadn’t aged a day in the several years since last she’d seen her.

Once the weight started piling on her that began to change though. The enormous childbearing hips she’d sprouted, significantly more well endowed chest and the fuller figure in general left her looking much less girlish and a lot more womanly. Her face had also undergone some significant changes her angular face had been rather rounded out by apple checks and a double chin that helped to mature it a bit.

All taken into account Nikki had changed from a thin hottie with the looks of a twenty something. To a very very well fed matron with a rather MILFY housewife look to her. But goodness the look suited her. It was all but infuriating in fact that she could let herself get so big and look dare she say it even better for it.

“Oh alright I’ll let you off easy this time skinny.” Nikki replied jokingly.

“Thanks hun and so I’m the skinny one now?” Chloe said with a laugh.

“You’re welcome next time though I may not let you off so easy lol and oh yeah compared to me your defiantly the skinny one these days. Probably a good thing we couldn’t really trade figures like we used to joke about cause that skinny figure of mine sure didn’t stay that way long did it.” Nikki replied with a laugh.

No no it sure didn’t Chloe thought.

Aside from making sure Chloe stayed well fed Nikki also had a new project her new neighbor Jessica. Dave and Kaylie’s home had finally been purchased by a new couple Jessica and Steven. Kathy being the realtor had of course welcomed them into the neighborhood first but Nikki had coerced Doyle into making sure they were second.

Nikki had packaged together a modest sized feast and a few evenings after they had moved in Nikki and Doyle showed up at their door step. Nikki rang the door bell and in short order they were greeted by a cute couple right about their age. They had introduced themselves and as the new couple’s kitchen wasn’t exactly in proper order yet they were glad to invite them in for the free meal.

They learned that Steven had taken a mid level job at the fertilizer plant just outside of town which had prompted their move here. Steven was decently handsome guy Nikki figured tall and thin with perhaps a touch of muscle tone a well kept black goatee bright blue eyes and either a fully shaved or bald head.

It was Jessica though that most held her attention. Jessica had been a hair dresser in their old town which Nikki found a tad ironic seeing as now that the town had a younger stylist who was probably able to handle her old styles she had decided she liked her hair longer and didn’t care to have it cut off again.

What most caught Nikki’s eye about Jessica though was how SCRAWNY she was! She looked virtually anorexic to Nikki’s eyes. In some regards she was a rather attractive woman. She was tall even a hair or two taller than Nikki. Also like Nikki she had a perfect pale complexion and to contrast it her shoulder length hair was very dark just short of black. She also had a very cute bookish look about her due to her thick squared glasses and modest attire. But she was just so skinny! The poor thing was practically skin and bones she didn’t have even an ounce of excess flesh anywhere on her body.

Her legs were long and with some roundness to them would probably be quite attractive but they were just so rail thin Nikki wondered if her hand could fit around them. The poor thing had no butt or hips to speak of and Nikki swore her stomach had to be concave. Her arms were such dainty little things and her breasts just hardly existed. She had a rather lovely face though if only it had a little padding to it Nikki just saw this horrible hungry look to it.

Had Nikki been perceiving things a bit more clearly she would have realized Jessica’s figure was virtually the same as hers before marrying Doyle and getting into fitness and working out. This hardly even crossed her mind though. Nikki of course rationally knew she had been much thinner not so long ago but her self image had become so warped that she had trouble picturing herself as ever being any slimmer than say curvy.

So instead of seeing a woman much like she had once been she saw someone on the verge of starving to death! After exchanging pleasantries and getting to know each other a bit they sat down to Steven and Jessica’s table for dinner. Predictably they were blown away by Nikki’s cooking which made her all but blush with pride. After the flattery stopped going to her head though she returned to her mission to get Jessica eating.

Nikki used all her charm and powers of persuasion to keep Jessica eating and trying this and trying that much like Kathy and Kaylie had done to her once upon a time. Jessica offered little protest being just blown away by how incredible what she was eating was. But she was a frail little thing so it didn’t take long before she was just to stuffed to be indulged anymore and fortunately for her absolutely full tummy Nikki recognized that and let her off. Nikki decided to settle for the conciliation that she at least had a healthy appetite despite her size.

Doyle recognized right away what his wife was up to and laughed to himself. “Wow she’s stuffing the poor thing just like Kathy and Kaylie used to do her. What is it about this place does every woman just feel the need to fatten any thin person they see?”

He looked Jessica over again she was really cute with kind of a mousy bookish look to her slightly thick squared glasses and how she was dressed. She was really skinny though. How much he took notice of that surprised him unlike his wife he didn’t suddenly feel a need to stuff her silly but it was just odd being around such a thin woman here. It nearly even felt wrong if that made any sense. He thought she was easy enough on the eyes as she was now but his mind couldn’t help but wonder if maybe she’d look better with some meat on her bones?

“Is this place even starting to affect me too?” He wondered.

If his wife had been any kind of example though he wouldn’t have to wonder for long Kathy and the others had beefed Nikki up in no time and now she was apparently eager to join in on the act.

“That thin figure of hers doesn’t stand a chance of lasting.” He thought with a chuckle.

Then Nikki stood up to clear off some empty plates and Doyle couldn’t help but notice Steven’s eyes becoming instantly glued to Nikki’s monstrous hips and derriere and as the night wore on he eyed her amazing curves numerous times.

Where some guys may have been angered by this Doyle had never been that type and only laughed to himself thinking about how he had once drooled over Kathy that way.

“Don’t worry buddy Jessica well be growing some curves of her own in no time if my wife and the others have anything to say about it.” He thought with a smile.

By the time they left they felt rather good to have a new couple to fill some of the void left by Kaylie and Dave. Jessica wasn’t as easy on the eyes as Kaylie but who knew perhaps that could change in time? And while they didn’t seem to have much in common right off the bat Doyle figured Steven seemed more pleasant than Dave’s redneck ass had been. As soon as they got in the car though he knew what his wife would want to talk about.

“They seemed like a sweet couple huh babe?” Nikki asked.

“Yeah they seemed pretty cool it’ll be nice to have some new faces if nothing else.” Doyle replied.

“Yeah seriously hasn’t been the same without Kaylie and Dave. But gosh Jessica was cute and all but god she was SKINNY!” His wife exclaimed almost making it sound like a dirty word.

“Not much thinner than you when we first met.” Doyle replied.

“What no way was I ever that scrawny.” Nikki exclaimed.

“Sure were.” Doyle replied with a laugh.

“I was? Gah don’t remind me I don’t even want to picture myself so … so skeletal looking ewwww!” Nikki exclaimed again.

“And just think you use to be proud of it.” Doyle said jokingly.

“Well I was a freaking idiot then. But that’s sure not the case anymore is it.” She said with smile and touch of pride.

“Sure isn’t.” Doyle agreed.

“That’s right hope you don’t miss that because those days are dead and buried you’ve got big sexy wife now.” Nikki said in a husky voice and slid her girth over to his seat for a kiss and warm embrace.

“And I couldn’t be happier.” Doyle declared after his tongue left her mouth.

“As you should be.” She replied confidently.

“Well don’t worry about Jessica you started plumping up in no time after we moved here I’m sure she’ll do the same especially if you keep feeding her like you did tonight.” Doyle said with a laugh.

“Oh I plan on it we’re going to put some meat on her bones before she knows it.” She said with a laugh and to put words to action the whole way home she texted Kathy gossiping about how scrawny their new neighbor was and how they intended to do something about it.

And so their year went along happily. In due time Jessica was looking much less skinny and Nikki and the others couldn’t be happier. Doyle meanwhile kept chipping at his research and finding more oddities but dare hoped it was all coincidence. Then the anniversary of Kaylie and Dave’s disappearance approached and Doyle prayed he wouldn’t be adding another strange occurrence e in his ledger. The date came and went uneventfully as far as he knew and he dared to relax then the next weekend came and with it another tragedy.

Adam and Kathy didn’t show up for a get together at Nikki and Doyle’s. Then they wouldn’t return their calls. Then finally they drove over to check on them and their cars were gone and the house was deserted. They hardly knew what to do and when they returned home to decide they found a letter slid under their door that was addressed from Kathy. In it she (or Doyle felt like someone else) described how Adam had been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer earlier in the year and they decided to do some traveling before he passed and just couldn’t bear to say good bye to everyone.

“Now do you believe my stupid conspiracy theories about this place?” Doyle said agitated that he hadn’t tried to do something anything.

“Now hold on this may not mean anything I mean I could see your proud ass pulling something like that not wanting to be treated like your dying and just get away from things.” Nikki said upset.

“Your right I may could pull a stunt like that but could Kathy and Adam? How about Dave and Kaylie we’ve still never heard from them. How about the Browns no one’s heard from them either and what about the binder full of weird crap I’ve collected that always happens this month? I don’t know what the connection is but I’m getting to the bottom of it.” Doyle said storming down stairs to his ledger full of research.

Nikki followed behind him closely on the verge of tears. “Ok I don’t know if I believe it but your right that is a lot of stuff to just be a coincidence. Just.. just be careful. I’d rather take my chances with whatever this is then think about something happening to you again but I know you can’t let this go now that we may have lost them."

“I’ll be careful love I swear.” He replied taking her into his arms as she shed a few tears for the friends she knew there was a huge chance she would never see again.

(continued in post 69 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 04-17-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:02 AM   #65
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The plot is thickening just like Nikki's waistline...I love it!
Mac
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:47 AM   #66
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title

I hope that a little more Fun will be included along with the mystery. Like another weigh in maybe between Chloie and Jessica. And then in the drunken atmosphere the "Skinny " girls prod Nikki and Kathy to step on the scale. Seeing How Much Nikki has caught up with Kathy.

Anyway. I LOVE this Story!
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:06 PM   #67
samster

The BEST update yet. Juicy descriptions, a new arrivals and a very intriguing plot development. Really excellent and keep up the good work!

Old 04-16-2013, 01:54 AM   #68
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

I can't wait until the truth is revealed. Hopefully with a good ending.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:52 PM   #69
Joel

Default Ch 22

Ch 22

A few weeks later Doyle approached Chloe during her lunch break. As he approached her even in his worried state he couldn’t help but notice how easy on the eyes she was looking today. All the hanging out with his wife had added another 10 or 15 pounds to her. Thanks to her workout the added weight had virtually only settled in her top and bottom giving her hour glass shape even more lovely sand.

“Hey Chloe, you busy?” Doyle asked.

“No Peter. Need something?” She asked making sure to call him by his assumed name while they were in public.

“Yeah I do actually. Think you could come by my place Wednesday after work. I’ve got something I need to talk to you about?” Doyle asked sounding a touch nervous.

“Oh yeah I don’t see why not. I’ve just got to make sure Jason doesn’t have any plans for the evening.” Chloe replied.

“No not you and Jason just you.” Doyle replied.

“Oh alright. Ssomething the matter hun? You look like something’s bothering you?” Chloe replied.

“That’s cause something is bothering me. I don’t want to talk about it here but I’ve been doing some research on something. What I’ve found frankly scares the hell out of me a little and I want to hear your thoughts on it. Maybe even get some help if you agree with me.” Doyle said shifting his gaze from side to side like he was afraid someone was listening to them.

“Oh well of course. I’d love to work with a star investigative reporter like you again.” Chloe replied with a warm smile.

Doyle didn’t return it though. He still just seemed really tense.

“Thanks I really appreciate this. I swear I’m either going crazy or I’ve found something big. Either way though I don’t want to talk about it anymore here. See you soon.” Doyle said all but dashing away.

Now Chloe was concerned. She’d never seen Doyle so bothered by something. He’d done countless shady jobs and from what she had heard was totally nonchalant about even the one that led to his being shot. What could make a guy like that so troubled? The reporter in her though couldn’t wait to find out.

Two days later she followed him home.

After coming in through the front door she asked “So is Nikki here?”.

“No I didn’t want to risk her getting involved with this. She’s out with her friends tonight.” Doyle said nervously going through his book shelf looking for a specific folder and shaking a little while doing so.

Then Chloe placed a hand on his shoulder and said “Settle down hun let’s sit down and you tell me what’s got such a reckless guy like you so troubled.”

Doyle took a deep breath apparently found the notebook he was looking for sat down pushed his hair back and started talking.

About an hour later he had told her everything about the Browns, Dave and Kaylie and now Adam and Kathy. His inability to locate or contact any of them. And all his newspaper clippings and census reports dating back to the 70s showing a sudden move or mysterious death occurring to two people nearly every year in the same few week radius and a few things he had found on his own that fit this profile that didn’t make the paper.

Once Doyle had poured his heart and all his research out for her he gave her a few moments to let it all sink in then he said “So please be honest am I just going crazy here. Or do you see it too?”

Chloe just sat there for a few moments fingering though his ledgers clippings and notes and finally said “No I think your right. I remember finding some stuff like this odd myself but never realized there was such a bigger picture.
There’s no way these are all coincidence. You must be on to something.” She said actually scaring herself a bit

“I hate to say it but I was kind of scared I was losing it. So what do you think. Would you like to help me with this? If not I understand I mean this could potentially be life and death stuff.”

Chloe didn’t answer for a moment seeming lost in thought studying the material for herself. Then suddenly her look of concern melted away to be replaced by a smile “You’re right. I want in. No way I’m going to let you go play hero all by yourself. Plus like I know these are people’s lives we’re talking about but I’d be lying if I said having a story like this just fall in my lap didn’t make me feel pretty alive again.

“Glad to hear it partner.” Doyle said looking much less upset.

“So have you told anyone else about this?” Chloe asked.

“Nikki knows just a bit and she doesn’t want to know anymore. Other than her no.” Doyle replied.

“Well you know Russell could be a big help I mean he does have most of the records we need anyway. Do you trust him?” Nikki asked.

“It’s not so much that I don’t trust him. Surely a nice guy like him couldn’t have anything to do with this but not to sound paranoid but he’s local. I’m not sure if I’d trust anyone from here with this.

“Hmm a good point so what’s our next move?” Chloe asked already scribbling her own notes.

“Dig like mole rats I guess and see what we come up with.” Doyle said shrugging.

“Cool what’s the rest of your week like?” Chloe asked.

Over the next several months they dug deeper and deeper into the archives not liking what they found. Eventually though as they reached the 1940s in their research they began noticing differences in the news papers. The deeper they went back the towns people in the pictures steadily got thinner.

Then they found another strange correlation in the first paper that detailed the type of mysterious death they were looking for. The front page head line read “Praise God the Dust Bowl is Over”. They dug a little deeper and came to the conclusion that the town had been hit ridiculously hard by the depression and dust bowl. Then one season the land just rebounded back with a vengeance and then the first mysterious death took place. They had no clue what the correlation was but somehow the town’s agricultural success and the mysterious disappearances seemed to have begun at the exact same time.

Last edited by Britt Reid; 04-17-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:24 AM   #70
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Great pace

I am really liking this story. Thanks
Mac
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #71
md2069

md2069 has said some nice things

I agree with a previous poster.....Most other writers run out of ideas by now and leave the story unfinished. It looks like you've planned this from start to finish good job!
md2069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:26 PM   #72
Ssaylleb

Ssaylleb can now change their title

not often a wg story has such a good plot to it... keep going!
Ssaylleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:53 AM   #73
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

I wonder how much more she has gained since now. It looks like she might be well over 300.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:28 AM   #74
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
I wonder how much more she has gained since now. It looks like she might be well over 300.
I would think she is now going to replace Kathy in size and perhaps as the cooking advisor for Jessica? Would love to see another weigh-in with a few participants. Love this Story
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:37 AM   #75
booyahmanx

booyahmanx has said some nice things

I'm curious what the dreamscape would be like at this point.. still ominous, or would she be growing (no pun intended) accustomed to the nightmares
booyahmanx is offline   Reply With Quote