Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction Multi-part General Archive

Old 06-23-2013, 10:22 PM   #126
Joel

Joel can now change their title
Default Epilogue

Epilogue

The Mayors disappearance caused a minor regional sensation but fortunately for Doyle it was never tied to him personally. Using what they had learned about the Mayors associates Doyle and Chloe also had quite a bit of fun harassing them and drilling in the fact that they were done with their little annual Harvest after the search for the Mayor had died down.

Chloe hacked computers and sent threatening emails while Doyle took a little more hands on approach breaking windows and the like while leaving threatening messages. Eventually the month of the Harvest came and went and they saw that they had terrorized the cult into not pointlessly attempting their annual ritual again with their Mayor dead and their God long gone.

With the demon gone as well as its annual blessing Doyle and Chloe were rather unsure what would happen next half fearing that the town would be returned to its previous dust bowel state. As they decoded the creature’s books though and learned more about it and its power they were happy to learn that would not exactly be the case. The sacrifices were done in order to appease the creature not prolong its blessing. With it gone its power over the area would fade but not disappear. Thus life changed little for the average resident.

The only noticeable difference being that a few of the town’s women found themselves dropping a few pounds with the food while still being delicious lost some of its specialness and with their nightly visits from the creature were now over. Gwen for instance mysteriously shed about 15 or 20 pounds much to her dismay in fact. This led to her being on the receiving in of quite a few jokes by her much larger friends. Making matters worse for the poor dear she simply couldn’t get any new pounds to stick try as she might.

Jessica in particular got a real kick out of giving her a hard time as she in contrast was growing bigger and more beautiful practically by the day. More on Jessica later though.

Chloe to always missing her former athletic figure just a bit also took advantage of the opportunity to shed a few pounds in the middle and tone up a bit. For the most part though the changes were hardly noticeable on her.

Nikki to would change quite a bit over the coming year . One day Doyle found her admiring her luscious figure in the mirror and she said to him “Now I don’t mean I want to try and go getting super skinny again but do you think I could stand to lose a few pounds?”

“Of course not love you look perfect as is as far as I’m concerned.” Doyle replied placing his hands on her sexy spacious hips.

That produced a smile on Nikki’s lips but she said “Thanks I’m not complaining mind you it’s just I don’t know I’ve just found myself wondering when did my age catch up to me so? Nothing wrong with being your sexy MILFY wife of course it’s just I don’t know I think I could stand to lose a little and tone back up some.”

“Well you don’t need to lose one ounce as far as I’m concerned but if that’s what you feel like you need to do I fully support it.” Doyle said before giving her a peak on her apple check.

After that Nikki began hitting the weights harder and spending a touch less time in the kitchen. As a result while still remaining very much a BBW Nikki shed somewhere in the ball park of 50 pounds. A touch of it came from her epic hips and backside. Most of it though came from a substantial loss in her middle as well as some from her face. Another big change for Nikki was her hair. She had her long cascading locks cut off and reverted back to a variation of her old short spunky hair style.

With her hair again trendy and styled, her figure a touch less full as well as more toned and her face now being less full Nikki did regain some of her more youthful appearance. Nikki also got a bit of her edge back and decided if she was going to have something of a thick MILFY housewife look she was going to rock it. As such she began to adopt something of a sexy rockabilly house wife from hell look when she was in her professional work attire of course.

As Nikki began shedding the pounds Doyle to his surprise found himself fearing that she would get to skinny. To his relief though after dropping the 50 or so pounds her weight loss stonewalled and she felt little need to push it any further. Doyle was also surprised by just how much the minor weight loss and change in style suited her. While not going back to being passable for a twenty something the weight loss and change in style did leave Nikki looking less matronly. She had also regained some of the edge and rebelliousness she’d lost as she grew into her new circle of supersized house wives.

In a way Nikki had become a hybrid of herself while still being very much a product of the towns fattening magic the old youthful athletic Nikki had reasserted herself a bit. It was like instead of being transformed into a supersized MILF this was a Nikki who had naturally thickened up.

Just because Nikki and some of the other towns women were slimming down a bit though didn’t mean some weren’t doing the exact opposite. Jessica for instance was transforming from chubby to supersized at a quite unbelievable rate. It was almost as if every other pound lost by one of the towns women found its way onto skinny little Jessica. Of course it wasn’t long at all before they stopped referring to her as skinny even jokingly due to the gusto with which she was growing. Doyle swore each and every single time he laid eyes on her she had grown at least a tiny bit bigger.

In the seeming blink of an eye Jessica went from a chubby 160 something to a true BBW well over the 200 pound mark. Her soft thighs had truly plumped up. Her modest hips were spreading out. Her booty which had thus far lagged behind in her transformation began to really assert itself. Her pudgy tummy rounded and pushed out into a true belly. Her breasts though continued to lead the way in her growth now even straining a double D bra. Lastly her face totally rounded out with apple checks and a double chin. With her figure now fully porked up and her hair now that lovely shade of red not to mention how much it had started to grow as of late Jessica was seriously resembling a smaller Kathy only with those cute glasses of hers.

By now the last traces of Jessica’s more youthful looks had also slipped away and she now very much looked the part of the fattened MILFY housewife the town seemed to have in abundance.

Jessica was still far from done though in short order she was matching Heather in size. Then as Nikki began losing weight Jessica seemed to be finding it and the gap between their two sizes shrank and shrank until they were virtually the same size. It was nearly unbelievable scrawny little Jessica had grown to match even Nikki in voluptuousness. Jessica though had no intention on being anyone’s equal though it seemed and after a brief pause her growth continued. By the time Jessica at last plateaued she was among the biggest of the towns women.

By then Jessica had swollen to well over 300 pounds and was Kathy reborn almost. From her great mounding rear perhaps surpassing even Nikki in size to her voluminous middle to her supersized chest which was as far as anyone could tell the largest in town Jessica had truly grown into a near perfect replica of Kathy. Even Jessica’s pale skin had tanned and darkened to matching Kathy’s complexion. It was almost unbelievable how much Jessica had grown to resemble a woman she had never even met.

Nikki in particular marveled in Jessica’s transformation taking great pride in the role she played in transforming the scrawny wall flower she had first met into such an absolutely gorgeous and outgoing supersized woman. No one was more proud of Jessica’s transformation then Jessica though. Jessica knew full well how stunning she now was and reveled in it. Like Kathy before her she now turned countless heads and was almost always the center of attention where ever she went in town.

When at last a new family arrived in town Nikki, Heather, and in particular Jessica eyed the wife like a lioness observing her prey.

“She’s cute but God she’s a skinny little thing isn’t she?” Nikki remarked.

“Yeah poor thing seriously needs to get some meat on her bones if she plans to cut it around here.” Heather added.

“Skinny? Hell she looks like she’s going to waste away any minute now. If one of you don’t go invite them over for dinner I will.” Jessica declared.

Over hearing this produced a chuckle from Doyle even without the demons influence things wouldn’t be changing around here any time soon.

Finally as for the artifacts and books Doyle and Chloe were learning a lot from them. In fact they were probably learning quite a bit more than they probably had any right knowing. Not to mention the temptation to experiment with them being far too much for inquisitive minds like theirs to handle. As a result Doyle’s eyes had been opened to a whole new world. He now knew that the world was full of countless secrets he could have never imagined, people to help, and most importantly monsters to hunt.

Last edited by Britt Reid; 06-24-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:27 AM   #127
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Why would you make Nikki lose weight!? ;_;

We never even got to know what Nikki's true weight was....

Good ending though.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #128
md2069

md2069 has said some nice things
Default Ending

I think it's okay that the Nikki character lost weight every story does not have to end with the woman gaining weight until they literally explode.......nice ending Joel maybe a sequel is in order perhaps another demon in another town?
md2069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #129
samster

samster can now change their title

Again I like it and very unique...the first WG story I've read with the main character losing some weight. That said I really like it for the quirkyness and overall this is an absolute classic. Thanks for taking the time to write and post it - its been a real pleasure to read

http://samster2.deviantart.com/
samster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #130
Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by md2069 View Post
I think it's okay that the Nikki character lost weight every story does not have to end with the woman gaining weight until they literally explode.......nice ending Joel maybe a sequel is in order perhaps another demon in another town?
Yeah I'd love to do a sequel my well of ideas is pretty dry now though this has been rolling around in my head for awhile now so not sure how long it would take for me to come up with a new idea so I'm open to suggestions. I'd love to try to make Doyle into kind of a FA John Constantine.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #131
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Yeah I'd love to do a sequel my well of ideas is pretty dry now though this has been rolling around in my head for awhile now so not sure how long it would take for me to come up with a new idea so I'm open to suggestions. I'd love to try to make Doyle into kind of a FA John Constantine.
How about a Jessica story with Nikki and the others involved. It's apparent to me that Jessica and her man became the only true Feeder Feedee couple or maybe mutual gainers. She started like everyone else. But right when the Demon was gone her gains took a drastic upturn. I am suspecting feedings and weight gain shakes were involved. And you also have the group still wanting to fatten the new women as well. It Should prove much harder to do. And those challenges would make for some fun reading as well.
Thanks for a terrific story.
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:12 AM   #132
md2069

md2069 has said some nice things

Maybe you could have Nikki and her husband move away and Nikki returns to her old athletic self. Then all of a sudden she begins to fatten up again. He realizes its another demon but he is now conflicted because he likes the return of his voluptuous wife. Should he stop the demon and risk his own life again or turn a blind eye and hope that the damage of this new demon is minimal.
md2069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #133
Lardibutts
Aged Member

Lardibutts can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLardibutts can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes Thank You for a great story, one that got me impatiently logging in to check for updates.
I also agree about the satisfactory epilogue.

One big wish I have for the future: like Doyle, from the very first I had a huge crush on Kathy.
I'd really love a follow-up story where Doyle comes across Kathy during some vacation/journo trip. The magic having been staunched, she is back as large as life - maybe along with her fellow sacrificees, all with total amnesia about the missing period of time and ....blah blah blah..

L

Last edited by Lardibutts; 07-08-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Lardibutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:50 AM   #134
Joel

wow really means a lot to see this with over 50,000 never would have thought that would happen
Old 07-22-2013, 09:00 AM   #135
samster

samster can now change their title

Well earned - in my opinion this is the most original and fun story I've read in a long time

http://samster2.deviantart.com/
samster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #136
Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster View Post
Well earned - in my opinion this is the most original and fun story I've read in a long time
Now that's about the highest praise I could ask for