Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-13-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep
Default my massive fat belly laying on stuff ♥

I recently thought it would be pretty awesome to lay my huge fat soft stomach places! Especially since those places my stomach naturally lays on theres my big sexy belly laying on my works kitchen counter, I was trying to copy and my stomach was so massive and fat it over the copier! !♥ then I found the scale and barely pushed down and my fat belly weighed the scale down dramatically!!! I just love my huge soft belly! ! Hope u enjoy it as much as I enjoyed taking them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130213_120418.jpg (15.2 KB, 2398 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130213_120432.jpg (9.3 KB, 2385 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130213_120450.jpg (11.1 KB, 2381 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130213_120500.jpg (12.4 KB, 2381 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130213_120518.jpg (15.3 KB, 2377 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130213_120532.jpg (8.6 KB, 2372 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130213_120547.jpg (18.0 KB, 2373 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130213_120601.jpg (9.5 KB, 2374 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130213_120629.jpg (16.2 KB, 2377 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130213_120618.jpg (9.1 KB, 2376 views)
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:00 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A list of things missing from this photo set of things your belly is laying on:
  • my face
Old 02-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
A list of things missing from this photo set of things your belly is laying on:
  • my face
Aww!! well I will have to work on it!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:10 PM   #4
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow So very beautiful and so very sexy there Ms Kitten! I think it is quite naughty of you to do these sexy pics of your bellyfull nature at work but that at the same time makes it oooohhh so very Sexy and Hot!! You look so much bigger! This new year is definitely treating you well! I have to second though the other comment that a couple places that belly is missing to be placed upon:

My Face too

My Chest

My Couch

and on my counter top hehe truly beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #5
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great pics! Great belly!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:40 AM   #6
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

those views from above down to your beautifull belly caught me completely!!!!

that's sooooooo freakin hot!!!

you beauty you
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:29 AM   #7
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
Wow So very beautiful and so very sexy there Ms Kitten! I think it is quite naughty of you to do these sexy pics of your bellyfull nature at work but that at the same time makes it oooohhh so very Sexy and Hot!! You look so much bigger! This new year is definitely treating you well! I have to second though the other comment that a couple places that belly is missing to be placed upon:

My Face too

My Chest

My Couch

and on my counter top hehe truly beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
thank you! I like that feeling of thrill as I do something I probably shouldn't be hehe! I do think its getting bigger too! and want to keep updating this thread with more pics of my places I can lay my belly hehe! I also like your suggestions
Old 02-14-2013, 07:30 AM   #8
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Great pics! Great belly!
thanks!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:36 AM   #9
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danniel.Vincent View Post
those views from above down to your beautifull belly caught me completely!!!!

that's sooooooo freakin hot!!!

you beauty you
aww yeah!? I loved that view myself hehe thanks cutie!!!
Old 02-14-2013, 08:08 AM   #10
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekitten View Post
aww yeah!? I loved that view myself hehe thanks cutie!!!
gotta be awesome to just look down on yourself and be able to enjoy that view!!!

Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:47 AM   #11
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Beautiful pictures
Old 03-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #12
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Love the pics!

You're right that these were awesome photo ideas!

I've actually seen a few videos out there of women weighing their bellies on scales, and honestly, I don't think any of them weighed more than about 60lbs. So that's pretty impressive yours reads a full 80! (If you gain some more, you should give it another try. Would be pretty cool seeing it pushing the scale into the triple digits!)

Just another random idea for fun, but you might try sitting up on the edge of a pool table with your feet dangling off the end, to see if you've gotten big enough to lift the opposite end of the ground? It takes a pretty big girl to do it, especially with a good quality table -- but you might be able to pull it off. One of my ex-g/f's, at her heaviest,could even do it with the full-length 9 foot tables. (We freaked out a bouncer at a bar when she first realized she could do it. We were goofing around, setting up the balls on the table and then she'd perch her butt on the edge and tip the table, causing all of them to roll into the pockets at her end. He came over yelling at us to "Put the table back down!" So she hopped up quickly and let it crash back down to the floor with a big "Boom!" Hehe....)

Quote:
I recently thought it would be pretty awesome to lay my huge fat soft stomach places! Especially since those places my stomach naturally lays on theres my big sexy belly laying on my works kitchen counter, I was trying to copy and my stomach was so massive and fat it over the copier! !♥ then I found the scale and barely pushed down and my fat belly weighed the scale down dramatically!!! I just love my huge soft belly! ! Hope u enjoy it as much as I enjoyed taking them
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #13
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
You're right that these were awesome photo ideas!

I've actually seen a few videos out there of women weighing their bellies on scales, and honestly, I don't think any of them weighed more than about 60lbs. So that's pretty impressive yours reads a full 80! (If you gain some more, you should give it another try. Would be pretty cool seeing it pushing the scale into the triple digits!)

Just another random idea for fun, but you might try sitting up on the edge of a pool table with your feet dangling off the end, to see if you've gotten big enough to lift the opposite end of the ground? It takes a pretty big girl to do it, especially with a good quality table -- but you might be able to pull it off. One of my ex-g/f's, at her heaviest,could even do it with the full-length 9 foot tables. (We freaked out a bouncer at a bar when she first realized she could do it. We were goofing around, setting up the balls on the table and then she'd perch her butt on the edge and tip the table, causing all of them to roll into the pockets at her end. He came over yelling at us to "Put the table back down!" So she hopped up quickly and let it crash back down to the floor with a big "Boom!" Hehe....)
AWE thats an awesome idea!!! I need to try that and take pics of that too!! I love getting different ideas of places I can squeeze into or break or lift! hehe.. and I will definitely weigh my fat belly again after I've gained! hopefully tipping the scale to triple digits!!
Old 03-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #14
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Beautiful pictures
Thanks Hon!!!! so sweet!!
Old 03-01-2013, 01:51 PM   #15
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Best photo set ever!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #16
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Best photo set ever!
Awe thanks!!! but I can't WAIT to take the photos of me in my new corset and super tight black nighty that has open spaces all over it!!! my fat just squeezes out of each opening!
Old 03-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #17
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

I love your big soft belly too!
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #18
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow thanks for posting...what a great collecction of pics. I can't pick a favorite....I love all of them
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:08 AM   #19
vampirekitten

Oh My!!! I couldn't wait to tell everyone this!! hehe I just recently like 2 weeks ago bought a brand new mattress and box springs!! first NEW set EVER! Anyways, last night I plopped down on it and.... yup..... broke part of the wooden frame that you know is supposed to last for YEARS not WEEKS!! hehe All I could think to do besides be excited was to go eat some more!! which that is EXACTLY what I did!! Now my bed isn't trashed but it indents in that spot which is a constant AWESOME reminder of what happened!! hope you enjoyed this as much as i did!!
Old 03-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #20
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Oh My!!! I couldn't wait to tell everyone this!! hehe I just recently like 2 weeks ago bought a brand new mattress and box springs!! first NEW set EVER! Anyways, last night I plopped down on it and.... yup..... broke part of the wooden frame that you know is supposed to last for YEARS not WEEKS!! hehe All I could think to do besides be excited was to go eat some more!! which that is EXACTLY what I did!! Now my bed isn't trashed but it indents in that spot which is a constant AWESOME reminder of what happened!! hope you enjoyed this as much as i did!!
haha thats awesome. Where are the pics?
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #21
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
haha thats awesome. Where are the pics?
Sadly I didn't think to take them! but I will have some pics coming this week of my new super tight clothes :P
Old 03-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #22
twigster6ft6

twigster6ft6 can now change their title

very fun pics! and a very impressive belly!

i love the shots of you weighing your belly... and at 80 lbs... WOW! i'm a 115 lbs. guy, so that really blows my mind. you're amazing!
twigster6ft6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:00 AM   #23
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

Quote:
I recently thought it would be pretty awesome to lay my huge fat soft stomach places!
It was such a great idea
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #24
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderbwa View Post
It was such a great idea
thanks Hon!! if you have any ideas of places to stick my huge fatness onto just let me know :P
Old 03-20-2013, 01:17 PM   #25
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

Quote:
thanks Hon!! if you have any ideas of places to stick my huge fatness onto just let me know :P
Sure I will. I could write you a list but it would be at least a mile long
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote