Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Same sex turn ons

I find that things that turn me on about the same sex are different from what turns me on about the opposite sex.

So what turns you on about the same sex?
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #2
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
So what turns you on about the same sex?
Bewbs..!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i read it 20 times but i have absolutely no idea what you want!!

Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #4
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's the person who turns me on, not their gender. I love my partner's body because it's theirs and I love giving them pleasure and exploring it. I find all different body types attractive, thin and fat for men and women.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #5
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Bewbs..!
lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It's the person who turns me on, not their gender. I love my partner's body because it's theirs and I love giving them pleasure and exploring it. I find all different body types attractive, thin and fat for men and women.
So what you're saying is that you find a person's personality important and what they look like isn't important.

I find that I'm mostly an FFA in that I find fat men and women the most attractive although I still find fit people to be somewhat attractive. Although I have difference when it comes to what I find attractive in each sex. For example I prefer long hair on women than men and I prefer a pear-shaped woman but not a pear-shaped man. I like pretty looking women but not pretty looking men.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #6
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

oh gawd sex means gender here, right??

...should learn some vocabulary!

sorry for my post!!
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So what you're saying is that you find a person's personality important and what they look like isn't important..
Their personality, humour and intelligence are what's most important to me, looks come after that. Meaning, I won't put someone's appearance first or have that be the reason I want to be with them. When I fall for a person, I love their body, their looks. I may or may not find someone of a similar body shape or look attractive. I can find random people on the street attractive without being attracted to them, because I don't know them.

I don't have this setting where I prefer one body shape over another, one gender or sex over another. It's the person I'm into, and that makes their body the one I want to play with. A partner's looks are always important, and I do expect to find them attractive and be attracted to them. I just don't have a check list of must haves for it. It's just not how I'm wired. I know plenty of people are more specific than me in their tastes.

Daniel, AFAIK, your sex is what's between your legs, your gender is what's between your ears. I could be wrong on that, but I'm pretty sure that's how it's defined.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #8
Jah
Veggie girl

I didn't mean to offend because I'm sorry if I did. I get the impression that you were somehow.

By turn ons, I meant both personality and looks and if it differs for both sexes. Creating this topic was inspired by the fact that I find different traits (both personality and looks) attractive in each sex.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #9
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
I didn't mean to offend because I'm sorry if I did. I get the impression that you were somehow.

By turn ons, I meant both personality and looks and if it differs for both sexes. Creating this topic was inspired by the fact that I find different traits (both personality and looks) attractive in each sex.
I wasn't offended, though I think we may have been misunderstanding each other. I have a thing for nice hands and shoulders (though "nice" is a quality that's hard to define, it's one of those "I know it when I see it" things), and I do like a good goatee on a man, but I don't really have any must haves that differ all that greatly between sexes.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:07 PM   #10
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is a hard one. I have a wide variety of taste in men. Think Chris Crocker/Adam Lambert all the way to Dwayne Johnson/Vin Diesel.

As for women, though, I'm much more particular. I like a curvy woman. More hourglass, but pear shaped is nice. Nice full lips, delicate hands, and not overly girly taste in fashion sense.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #11
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

long dark hair
dark eyes
large breasts
nice, big round ass...
full hips
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:35 AM   #12
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've just realised I prefer short hair on women and long hair on men. MeNtAl!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #13
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'd say chiseled features. Kate Moss comes to mind.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #14
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my tastes in men and women are poles apart. I love women who are soft and chubby, so when i cuddle them i almost feel like i am sinking into them like they are to me . When it comes to men i love the feeling of a big man carrying some extra weight but fit with it. I love the feeling of being held by a man like that big powerful arms and hands holding me. Making me feel safe and secure
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #15
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

If I had to chose I prefer guys who are more on the skinny side. And that of course is not the case with females.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #16
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

strong capable hands
short dark hair (always!)
strength and physical power
gentle

... Ellen MacArthur basically! lol Oh, and chesticles too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg emac.jpg (50.8 KB, 372 views)
Old 03-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #17
snow-white

snow-white has said some nice things

curves, softness <3
snow-white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:57 AM   #18
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice, wide hips and butt, not overly large breasts and I like them anywhere from skinny to BBW.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:37 AM   #19
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The one I am crushing on at the moment makes me an amazing sub roll most days. I'm now asking myself if part of the attraction is because she feeds me and gives me an extra cookie every once in a while. She is pretty hot too
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #20
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

While I'm generally only sexually attracted to BHMs when it comes to men, I enjoy women of all sizes. For some reason, I like my men on the feminine side and women on the masculine side. I don't care about an alternative look on men (piercings, tattoos, hair dyed) but love it on women.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:32 PM   #21
lozonloz

lozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going on

For me it's usually been a combination of freckles and a figure that goes whaboom.

But lately I've been attracted to more androgynous/alternative types, I think it may be the tattoos. Any girl with full sleeves is just horrifyingly attractive.

Not that I do anything about it *sigh*. I think I may need to see someone about my touch phobia.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:23 AM   #22
mscurvalicious

mscurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmscurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default When I think about my heart and forget about my head, she's...

Andro for me is just so deliciously subversive and attractive..

What turns my head physically:

Dark, sparkly eyes.
Dark, short hair.
Freckles in special, strange places.
A smile that bursts into a wide, cheeky grin.
A strong, sometimes sultry voice.

When I really develop a crush it's because they:
Are wise, proud and grounded but not egotistical.
Are personable and warm.
Laugh often and merrily (a laugh that ripples through the night).
Have a strong sense of self.
Don't mess around with games, gossip.
Recognise people's feelings and acknowledge their own power.
Speak another language besides their mother tongue.

Hmmm no wonder I'm yet to find this magical woman, that's a tough order!
mscurvalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:42 AM   #23
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I’m some degree of attracted to most women, while I’m not at all attracted to most guys. But periodically I meet a guy that just grabs my eyes and kicks my imagination into a frenzy of “what if”s. It is rare enough that I haven’t ever figured out all the hot buttons, but a few things they’ve had in common. In general I’d say mildly androgynous, not so much in terms of looking feminine but more in terms of not flaunting typical strong male identifiers.
- not tall (not necessarily short, but not tall),
- somewhat even thickness chest through hips, this could be a guy who is kind of fat all over or someone who isn’t notably fat but just build that way—but this eveness more in a chubby or stocky way than in a skinny way.
- no facial hair (I think facial hair can look great on guys, but the ones who have caught my eye have been the sort who were not only clean shaven but probably couldn’t grow too thick of a beard if they tried),
- many but not all have been plump, not lazy but not in shape either, so that when they were walking they breathed just a little bit heavily (although a couple have been fairly athletic, but not neither bulky with muscles nor wiry.) But not all slumped and slouchy either, head up meeting the world.
- I’m pretty sure there are particular proportions, face shapes, complexions, and what not that play into it, but I couldn’t say just what.
- Age has been all over the place, from quite a bit older to quite a bit younger.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #24
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow, this is possibly the least hot description of attraction i've ever read.

Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I’m some degree of attracted to most women, while I’m not at all attracted to most guys. But periodically I meet a guy that just grabs my eyes and kicks my imagination into a frenzy of “what if”s. It is rare enough that I haven’t ever figured out all the hot buttons, but a few things they’ve had in common. In general I’d say mildly androgynous, not so much in terms of looking feminine but more in terms of not flaunting typical strong male identifiers.
- not tall (not necessarily short, but not tall),
- somewhat even thickness chest through hips, this could be a guy who is kind of fat all over or someone who isn’t notably fat but just build that way—but this eveness more in a chubby or stocky way than in a skinny way.
- no facial hair (I think facial hair can look great on guys, but the ones who have caught my eye have been the sort who were not only clean shaven but probably couldn’t grow too thick of a beard if they tried),
- many but not all have been plump, not lazy but not in shape either, so that when they were walking they breathed just a little bit heavily (although a couple have been fairly athletic, but not neither bulky with muscles nor wiry.) But not all slumped and slouchy either, head up meeting the world.
- I’m pretty sure there are particular proportions, face shapes, complexions, and what not that play into it, but I couldn’t say just what.
- Age has been all over the place, from quite a bit older to quite a bit younger.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:12 AM   #25
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Wow, this is possibly the least hot description of attraction i've ever read.
Good. If I want to write something hot, I'll put it into a story. For trying to tease out what it all means I was pretty much trying to avoid getting distracted by anything hot, and just look at it more analytically--plus being married and all I try not to go into much detail on anything that gets me hot and bothered in real life (again, I feel better saving that up for stories).