Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #26
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningsoft View Post
Okay, well reuben6380 definitely has me beat, but I had to throw my had into the ring nonetheless...
Oooh, nice! Looks snug!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #27
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

Seems like you've made a memorable thread in here, we will soon all know you as the Sexy Button Popper.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:42 AM   #28
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I didn't take a picture but man did I have some frustration today. So that leads me to today. I go to put on my Slacks and that stupid expandable side thing has burst!...Even better I can put on my 2nd pair because Oh yeah I Busted the buttons on that a few weeks ago! I refuse to believe I'm getting bigger but chicken legs might be right. I could swear I could feel the seams around my thighs ready to rip too (its happened before)!

I just wish I could stay the same size...500 lbs is big enough.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #29
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

I totally sympathize, those elastic expanders are about useless and tight fitting legs are hell. Even if I was thin I will never understand the whole skinny jeans thing! It makes me glad i can wear shorts and sandles all year long down here.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #30
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's a hard time being such a sexy motherfucker, isn't it ?

Last week I accidentally smothered 3 tiny chinese waitresses to death during one of my twice daily all-you-can-eat binges. And then the wheelbarrow I carry my gut in fell to pieces under the strain.

*sigh* Alas! Woe is me!
Old 03-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #31
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post

Last week I accidentally smothered 3 tiny chinese waitresses to death during one of my twice daily all-you-can-eat binges. And then the wheelbarrow I carry my gut in fell to pieces under the strain.

*sigh* Alas! Woe is me!
Old 03-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #32
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post

*sigh* Alas! Woe is me!
It's alright dear, at least you never made up an imaginary forum girlfriend to post as when you're bored.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #33
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My new girlfriend as of 30 seconds ago has a vagina made of suede
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #34
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
My new girlfriend as of 30 seconds ago has a vagina made of suede
Whoa! Hot! What's her name?
Old 03-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #35
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Whoa! Hot! What's her name?
Jizz Rag

She is not a classy woman
Old 03-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #36
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
Jizz Rag

She is not a classy woman
Aw, I was hoping for something cool like Turkey Neck, Donkey Schlong or Lobster Loins.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #37
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Aw, I was hoping for something cool like Turkey Neck, Donkey Schlong or Lobster Loins.
Since it's a cloth he can always call it a knuckle duster

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #38
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

She changed her name at the courthouse a few mins ago. It's now Cheesy Roastbeef
Old 03-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #39
escapist
Belt Buster!

My thoughts on what its like arguing with fools on the internet:
Old 03-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #40
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
She changed her name at the courthouse a few mins ago. It's now Cheesy Roastbeef
That's the most amazing thing I've heard since Sassy broke his wheelbarrow!
Old 03-05-2013, 01:28 AM   #41
escapist
Belt Buster!

Hahah here we go guys: A mans guide to sewing-on-a-button. I'm gonna have to give this a try.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:10 AM   #42
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Hahah here we go guys: A mans guide to sewing-on-a-button. I'm gonna have to give this a try.
Haha, well, that is absolutely not the way I sew buttons on and it seems over complicated but good luck with that!
Old 03-05-2013, 01:27 PM   #43
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

agreed Loopy, seems alot like work to me too. Everyone knows the manly way to repair anything is duct tape anyway!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #44
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben6380 View Post
agreed Loopy, seems alot like work to me too. Everyone knows the manly way to repair anything is duct tape anyway!
Uhhhh Noooo....I've never done that...Ok, yeah I totally did that about 2 weeks ago when I ripped my pants! I did however get liquid seam sealer and a patch but since lost 'em....sooo back to ducktape. It only seems to last a week or so.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:43 PM   #45
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

Default Tight Concert Tees from the good ol' days

Spring is fast apon us and in the spirit of spring cleaning I was going through my closets to prepare for the community yard sale this week end. Whilst digging through the dark recesses I can across all my old concert t-shirts from long ago and I tried a few on!

Those 2 or just some of my favorites, I even still have a shirt from the very first Earthday Birthday (its a wannabee woodstock only for rock and punk) and i think they just had its 20th year, lol
Old 03-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #46
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

Um, yeah...

runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:49 PM   #47
loopytheone
Administrator

Good going boys!
Old 03-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #48
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I miss when my Dalek shirt fit properly

Last edited by freakyfred; 07-23-2013 at 02:07 PM.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #49
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

I just drooled.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:55 AM   #50
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
I miss when my Dalek shirt fit properly
Are you trying to tell me that you're not a real caterpie? ;___;

Other than that, you have a gorgeous belly! x3 You look great!