Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #1
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Nick names just for fun

Just a curious little post for a bit of fun. How many of you out there have nick names for the people in your lives what are they and why. Its more fun if they are names the don't know about

1. Snugglekins is what i call my girlfriend because she is so cute and cuddly and i just love snuggling with her

2. Kangawow is my chat mate from the land of oz because she has breasts that make you want to say wow

3. Ironflump is a guy who works for my father and looks after me at times. He is one of the toughest guys i have ever met but has been a shoulder for me to cry on more than once

4. Stalker is someone i thought was a friend but it turns out she was only being nice to me because my father wanted to know what i was up to she doesn't know i'm on to her

5. Mr Slick is a friend i go out with sometimes. He is just one of the smoothest guys i have ever met and such a charmer
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. Zombie Guy is the guy I'm kind of seeing, but not really. Our schedules hardly ever mesh well enough to go out.

2. Atlas is the guy I go for coffee with to discuss what books we are reading. I call him Atlas because the first book we discussed (and both love) is Atlas Shrugged.

3. And my roommate has a number of Nicknames. They range from Love/Honey to Butt-face McGee.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:19 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. Kitty is my wonderful partner

2. Sugar daddy/Mr. Awesome is my older friend from down south

3. Blade is my Israeli friend

4. Dolly is my best friend from America

5. My welsh friend is my mate from uni!

6. CSD... creepy stalker dave...

7. Cycling Jesus

8. Little Will and Bio Will/Will Will

9. My stuckage friend

Last edited by loopytheone; 02-23-2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Forgot one!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:09 PM   #4
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

My best friend is Apple Bloople...

When I was in college a couple of my friends were Spider-Monkey and Face... uhm

My girlfriend has a ton, mostly smooshy stuff like 'cutie face' and 'sweet cheeks' And hers for me is Kitten