Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
Chris_baird

Chris_baird has said some nice things
Default everything's bigger in TX...and hopefully so am I now too

Well I've lurked for years since i've always been attracted to big women but just finally joined over the weekend since as i've gotten older the more i've wanted to gain weight myself.

i've always loved food but always offset it with dieting at times and working out, but the last 6 months has taken me from being 5'8" and 170lbs to 185lbs and it really has become a secret turn on that i needed to let out. i still like to lift weights but something about enjoying food as i want and not having to work it off is amazing.

I know 185 lbs still isnt very big but im excited about the future of what gains will come. I know most people in the general public around me aren't necessarily in favor of that so I'm excited for support and encouragement from everyone here to remind me that it can be desirable.

Im in the dfw area so if anyone ever wants to get food, i'm always down for that or if you are around the world, i'd always love to talk about food or weight or just any kind of mutual encouragement, especially since i have always like a big soft or growing woman also.
Chris_baird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:53 AM   #2
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Congratulations, Chris, on having moved solidly into the realm of 'overweight'! Just think, another 13 pounds and the surgeon-general will count you as 'obese'!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
Chris_baird

Chris_baird has said some nice things

sad but true i guess. kind of just adds fuel to the fire for some of us though!
Chris_baird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #4
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to the site, Chris.

We're a pretty good group over here in BHM/FFA land. Jump into the fray.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:57 AM   #5
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Nice to see another Texan looking to expand. I'm just recently up to 260 (as of a doctor visit earlier this week), and enjoying every minute of it.

In any event, welcome to the forums! Be sure to read the "sticky" topics if you haven't already (you can avoid a lot of problems that way) and by all means enjoy yourself!
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote