Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #1
Chris_baird

Chris_baird has said some nice things
Default do you like flabby or round and firm bellys?

Just curious about this lately. Do you ladies prefer a flabby soft belly on a guy or a round firm gut? I've always had a soft jiggly belly and always wished it was a little more of a round gut but just thought I'd ask..

thanks!
Chris_baird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Personally, I love and much prefer the way a soft, jiggly belly looks and feels. I associate comfort, sexiness and protection with that softness much more

Opinions of this are sure to vary from FFA to FFA, that's just mine.

Last edited by ODFFA; 02-27-2013 at 10:10 AM.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I prefer solid. I want to think I'm bouncing up and down on a traffic calming device.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:27 PM   #4
SD007

SD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot pics

I like something in between -- but more on the soft side.
SD007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Soft, definitely! I don't like hard, round guts at all, I want something to sink into and squeeze! Embrace your soft belly or I will do it for you!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:57 PM   #6
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

I like both. Soft is squishy like a pillow, so comforting. However, firm and round, I love to kiss and nuzzle, no matter the size.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:59 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like both. To be truthful, whatever it is that the guy I like has, is what I like, if that makes sense.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:48 AM   #8
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

'Fraid I won't be of much help, as I like both. I love all bellies - hanging, protruding, double, split (as in where there is a big line from belly button on down), firm, flabby, etc. I really love it, though, when there is cellulite on the belly; not sure why the little ripples make it even lovelier, but it does for me!

- Chris
Old 02-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #9
Chris_baird

yeah i figured there would be some spread of both but just always felt a little uncomfortable with my squishy belly in public esp with a shirt thats started to get a little tight. It's not huge being 185lbs and all but i've just never been lucky enough to have anyone really celebrate it with me and encourage it. thanks for the feedback so far!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:59 AM   #10
Chris_baird

as i sit here at work staring down at the poor little thing
Old 02-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #11
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

soft and round every time. The cuddlier the better
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:26 AM   #12
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_baird View Post
as i sit here at work staring down at the poor little thing
Awwww!!! That is soooo cute and lovely, you have nothing to be self conscious about at all!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:12 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_baird View Post
yeah i figured there would be some spread of both but just always felt a little uncomfortable with my squishy belly in public esp with a shirt thats started to get a little tight. It's not huge being 185lbs and all but i've just never been lucky enough to have anyone really celebrate it with me and encourage it. thanks for the feedback so far!
Hey, the soft squishy belly is better for you--s'true! A ball belly is from having a lot of 'vascular fat' meaning fat in the abdominal cavity, packed in around your internal organs (and in the liver), and that fat seems to be more metabolically active in all the bad ways that they talk about fat (higher levels of inflammation, various other things that I don't recall). The soft fat is fat right under the skin, which doesn't seem to cause as many problems (although best of all, health wise, is fat below the waist, which you don't see a lot of on many guys).

Speaking as someone with more of a ball belly, I'd trade for a soft & squishy one in an instant!

ETA: also, ball bellys stick out and get in the way more..... (please excuse the tip of my nose poking its way into the pic--shot from overhead)

Last edited by Tad; 07-09-2014 at 12:21 PM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #14
Chris_baird

haha very valid points i hadnt thought of it from health perspective.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #15
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Hey, the soft squishy belly is better for you--s'true! A ball belly is from having a lot of 'vascular fat' meaning fat in the abdominal cavity, packed in around your internal organs (and in the liver), and that fat seems to be more metabolically active in all the bad ways that they talk about fat (higher levels of inflammation, various other things that I don't recall). The soft fat is fat right under the skin, which doesn't seem to cause as many problems (although best of all, health wise, is fat below the waist, which you don't see a lot of on many guys).

Speaking as someone with more of a ball belly, I'd trade for a soft & squishy one in an instant!

ETA: also, ball bellys stick out and get in the way more..... (please excuse the tip of my nose poking its way into the pic--shot from overhead)

Gotta love some real education
Old 03-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #16
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It depends who has it. The woman I love makes me like her belly. But still flabby bellies are nice
Old 03-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #17
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

Awww man, now Tab's got me paranoid if i have the good or the bad fat! Which will undoubtedly lead to me asking my friends and family and the subsequent strange looks that will result afterwards, lol. I always thought the size of the muscles under the fat cause the area to be more firm but then again thats why they don't pay me to think...
Old 03-08-2013, 10:54 AM   #18
Chris_baird

I'm not sure if its just the red instead of black or successful eating, but do you think it looks any bigger/softer? I have a weekend of meeting up for lots of meals this weekend so should be good!
Old 03-13-2013, 09:57 PM   #19
KittyCourtz
Freelance Illustrator

KittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like big, soft bellies. Squishy is nice. =)
KittyCourtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #20
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

Soft and flabby for sure, they usually have a nicer jiggle with a wiggle while walking.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #21
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like when a guy has a firm, prominent belly. I think it's so cute.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #22
opheliaswims

opheliaswims can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesopheliaswims can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Any belly is a good belly.
opheliaswims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:17 AM   #23
satchmojazz

satchmojazz has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCourtz View Post
I like big, soft bellies. Squishy is nice. =)
Thought you might like this then ;-) http://youtu.be/0uZ_VAQTqWU
satchmojazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:29 AM   #24
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

My contribution
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DMF.jpg (72.7 KB, 340 views)
Mckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:00 AM   #25
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Another pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DMF1.jpg (58.3 KB, 272 views)