Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-04-2013, 03:11 AM   #1
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep
Default Light vs Dark

Girls, your preference? Hell, guys as well! I've always been an AVID in the darker. Comes with the whole hating my body thing. Getting over that one quite fast though! Just curious about everyone else's opinion.
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:17 AM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Both can be good, but I like being able to see my partner, especially their face. I don't feel the need to hide myself in the dark. If it happens in the dark, that's fine and can be fun. Even when I was more insecure about myself, I liked to see what was going on.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:30 AM   #3
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

I've never had like...pitch black. Could always see the other person, but I guess then it made me feel more secure. Different times.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:07 AM   #4
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't mind a middle of the night fumble in the dark but, like Penguin, I prefer to see what I'm doing, and see the other person. I don't like super bright harsh light though, or a ceiling light that blinds you - I'm all about the lamps! Generally though, whatever the lighting is at the time is whatever lighting there is - I don't jump up to draw curtains, light candles or whatever before the business can begin.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:33 AM   #5
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Yep, I agree with the ladies. Not too dark and any light is fine with me. I am not a big fan of my body and can be insecure at many times, but when it comes time to roll in the hay I have better things to do besides try to hide my body.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #6
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I prefer light but can deal with the dark only if I trust my partner.

For me, the dark is not a way to hide. But that's cuz of past events.

I do prefer some light. I think candlelight or nightlight makes it romantic.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:51 AM   #7
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

I definitely prefer dim light. Making love to a woman is part visual feast so doing it in the dark is like missing some of the best parts of the feast! It is unfortunate that so many BBWs and SSBBWs have been taught to hate their bodies. Anytime I see a lovely BBW in public I always have the urge to go tell them that there are a lot of guys like me out there who find them very attractive and in fact prefer them to their skinny sisters.
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #8
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Either one is okay, but I prefer having the light on. I want to see the woman in all her glorious beauty.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #9
lizzie_lotr

lizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot pics

Lights on!!
lizzie_lotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:27 PM   #10
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

l like to see, I mean it can be fun in the dark but there is magic in seing someones reaction to you, and also in seeing what you can do to them. Plus its fun to look
Old 03-05-2013, 02:51 AM   #11
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecogeek View Post
Girls, your preference? Hell, guys as well! I've always been an AVID in the darker. Comes with the whole hating my body thing. Getting over that one quite fast though! Just curious about everyone else's opinion.
SORRY! I totally misinterpreted what you were talking about...

At first I was like, "Easy, DARK SIDE MOTHER $%@#ers!"

And then I was like, "Wait? I've only had sex with one 'White' chick..."

AND THEN I was like, "Oh, lights on in the room vs. no lights!"

I really don't care, I am 100% focused on the task at hand that I could care less about whether or not there is light.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:00 AM   #12
ecogeek

This is quite funny. I probably should have worded things better buuut I don't really think of stuff like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSheogorath View Post
SORRY! I totally misinterpreted what you were talking about...

At first I was like, "Easy, DARK SIDE MOTHER $%@#ers!"

And then I was like, "Wait? I've only had sex with one 'White' chick..."

AND THEN I was like, "Oh, lights on in the room vs. no lights!"

I really don't care, I am 100% focused on the task at hand that I could care less about whether or not there is light.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:04 AM   #13
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
This is quite funny. I probably should have worded things better buuut I don't really think of stuff like this.
It's fine. But now everyone knows that if there were Jedi and Sith I would roll Sith. Sorry guys...
Old 03-05-2013, 03:16 AM   #14
ecogeek

If I had to choose one of the two, I would choose Disneyland. Just sayin...

Quote:
It's fine. But now everyone knows that if there were Jedi and Sith I would roll Sith. Sorry guys...
Old 03-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #15
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll toss my 2 cents in here. I haven't got a lot of experience with different people. My husband and I always had the lights out. My other partner always demanded the lights on. I am extremely self-conscious but with him the way he looks at me I feel like an absolute GODDESS. If only we could be as compatible OUT of bed as we are IN I would be so grateful.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:22 AM   #16
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

I prefer always having some lights (not so intense) on to see my partner. But for me it doesn't matter, I like it in direct sunlight as well as in total darkness
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #17
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lights on and Lights off :P
Old 03-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #18
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
Lights on and Lights off :P
I suppose it wouldn't be a problem then if someone had 'clap-on' lights?
Old 03-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #19
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Definitely with light.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #20
ecogeek

Until the strobe light effect comes into play.

Quote:
I suppose it wouldn't be a problem then if someone had 'clap-on' lights?
Old 03-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #21
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Until the strobe light effect comes into play.
Then there may be epileptic seizures...
Old 03-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #22
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaAggieGirl View Post
Then there may be epileptic seizures...
And then the whole mood comes crashing down.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #23
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hm

i've had marvelous encounters in the dark as well as with the lights on..there's something extra sensual about the lights being off with the right music to set the tone (and just enough moonlight to get things going), although the lights add the aesthetic aspect to mix, and that's incredible too. i think, for me, it depends on the situation, and my partner's preference. or pure spontaneity.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #24
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

One of the hottest experiences I had was in complete darkness. I was partying at a bar with a buncha friends (including the dude I was seeing) and things were getting a little rowdy so me and my boy decided to take off. We had already made arrangements to spend the night at a friend's house since he lives right down the street from the bar. We left before him (he was working there, had to stay till 2am) and got to his place. I stepped inside and turned on the light and my boy immediately turned the light off, grabbed me and threw me on the couch. The whole place was completely dark. We drunkely fumbled and kissed and groped and ripped off clothes. Got it on all over that livingroom and didnt see one damn thing, except when cars went by.

Of course, we finished up pretty quick, flicked on the lights (AAAHHH HURTS!), put all furniture back in the upright position, grabbed our clothes and went to bed. :P
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #25
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
i've had marvelous encounters in the dark as well as with the lights on..there's something extra sensual about the lights being off with the right music to set the tone (and just enough moonlight to get things going), although the lights add the aesthetic aspect to mix, and that's incredible too. i think, for me, it depends on the situation, and my partner's preference. or pure spontaneity.
Coheed and Cambria will ALWAYS remind me of a night like that. Moonlight, music, all night lovins... It was the start of something beautiful!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote