Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #26
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Coheed and Cambria will ALWAYS remind me of a night like that. Moonlight, music, all night lovins... It was the start of something beautiful!
damn haven't heard abt those guys in a while..definitely some good stuff there.

i was always partial to siouxsie and the banshees, "adore" by the pumpkins and more recently the robert glasper experiment, although there are definitely others.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #27
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecogeek View Post
Until the strobe light effect comes into play.
'Cause tonight's the night
We make love
Under a strobe light!
Underneath the strobe liiiiiiiight...
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:27 PM   #28
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nba3Tr_GLZU

Don't suppose anyone else had this song ringing in their ears with this post?

Made me laugh thinking about it...

Last edited by LordSheogorath; 03-07-2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
LordSheogorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:33 AM   #29
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

This has turned into possibly the best thread ever. XD
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:46 PM   #30
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The visual stimulation plus the physical, it's just a win/win for me

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:44 PM   #31
instantkarma
we all shine on

instantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesinstantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesinstantkarma can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Light, for sure. I'm blind as a bat without it. Besides, now that I've been with my husband for nearly two years and married for almost a year, I don't (usually) let my body insecurities get to me anymore.
instantkarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #32
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like full daylight, dim light, firelight, lamplight, florescent light, candlelight, starlight, moonlight, strobe light and I also like being blindfolded, so all of the above, check check check doublecheck.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:27 PM   #33
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well if a guy sees your large body and gets you to bed, chances are, he likes what he sees anyway. If he didn't, more than likely, it wouldn't even get to that point. I've never been ashamed for my body to be seen nude in the light. Although I find sex in the dark very sensual at times.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #34
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
Well if a guy sees your large body and gets you to bed, chances are, he likes what he sees anyway. If he didn't, more than likely, it wouldn't even get to that point.
This.

Can't rep, but would if I could.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:55 AM   #35
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

My body looks different with clothes on. I'm still tall and meaty looking, but the way my clothes sit on me, you can't see my love handles, or my gut roll.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:39 AM   #36
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
My body looks different with clothes on. I'm still tall and meaty looking, but the way my clothes sit on me, you can't see my love handles, or my gut roll.
you say that like it's a bad thing
Old 03-16-2013, 01:46 AM   #37
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Back in college I had black lights, one of those spinning multicolor party light balls, and a lava lamp. I was on a smoking floor. So many afternoons and late nights getting wasted with chubby girls. The lights were off enough for them to feel ok about it if they were insecure, and I could still see, which is important when you're a wasted teenager trying to get a girls clothes off. BBW's bras have a lot of hooks.

I miss the 90s.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:29 AM   #38
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Either way is fine. If costumes are involved I prefer light though.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #39
Piink

Piink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized rep

I prefer it slightly dark. Just enough were we can make out the lines of each others bodies, without feeling uncomfortable. I prefer feeling over seeing.

Being the party girl I used to be, a cold winter night, a bottle of booze, and a fire going was the best ... I may have been the fattest girl at the party, but I was the most loved! And it wasn't because I was easy to catch, either! lol

But, now that I am all grown up, a nice candlelight night is perfect!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #40
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Light on! I want to see the jiggling body.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:27 AM   #41
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Moonlight or streetlight through a window is good, shining off the curves.. I like kissing and undressing ladies in darker settings. Of course as a guy I don't mind it lit up, I love the little things about ssbbws too, their subtle blotches, crease marks or redder areas under rolls, stretchmarks, sweat and dimples over a beautiful wobbly belly

Last edited by s13; 05-06-2013 at 05:36 AM.
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:54 AM   #42
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What guy wouldn't love seeing a sexy woman in the middle of sex? The only reason I ever close my eyes is when I don't want things to end too soon, and looking is just too exciting.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #43
krystalkeebler

krystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this board

Lights on! I wanna see everything. From the way our bodies move to the facial expressions, everything looks better with the light on. Plus I don't like how in the dark I can't see anything at all(I'm also a little afraid of the dark lol). I'll only close my eyes out of ecstasy Oh and he wouldn't be having sex with you if he didn't like your body, so I wouldn't worry about that
krystalkeebler is offline   Reply With Quote