BBW "100 Days: A Madame Bigger Tale" by Coyote Wild (~XWG, ~SSBBW, ~IMMOBILITY, ~GAS)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by coyote wild, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Mar 31, 2018 #1

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

100 DAYS
    A Madame Bigger Tale
    by Coyote Wild

DAY 1

Haley's eyes glazed over as she watched the river of letters and numbers flow upward behind the glass on her outdated monitor. Her gaze bounced around like a pinball, looking for subtle visual cues of inaccuracies. Suddenly, the flow stopped and she furrowed her brow.

Something was amiss. She scrolled back a few lines and scrolled forward again.

There was a missing serial number. Not just a gap in the data, a complete disregard for it. After scribbling down the number that should be in that particular spot, Haley thought for a moment and realized she would have to cross-reference the physical records to see-

A water droplet notification sound broke Haley's concentration and she fumbled with her phone trying to see the update.

See, Haley was a closet feedist. She got off on the idea of relatively average-weight people becoming extremely fat, and extremely fat people becoming even fatter. And lately, there had been a sort of urban legend going around about a serial feeder that fascinated Haley to no end.

They were calling her, "Madame Bigger."

Haley set up her notifications to alert her to any updates on the story, and there had been a development.

It was a tumblr post from a feedee blog Haley followed. He was a fat dude that had yet to reveal his face, but his body pictures were always incredible. They told the story of a chubby guy that had completely given in to his desire to grow into a series of rolling fleshy hills, and as a result, clocked in at somewhere in the upper 400's on most days.

But not today.

Today's picture, the first in months, was a familiar body, but blown up to be twice as large as it was the last time Haley had seen him post. He was obviously bed bound, with an exquisitely manicured woman's arm laid across his field of flesh.

The caption read only: "Courtesy, Madame B-"

BAM!

A stack of books slammed into the counter by Haley; a system shock that caused her to yelp and jump in her chair.

From behind the stack peeked a set of the most beautiful eyes Haley had ever seen.

"Hi, m-may I help you?" Haley asked, her voice shaking.

The eyes squinted and the rest of the woman's face was revealed when she slid the stack of books aside.

"Hello," the woman spoke, her words massaging Haley's ears as they slithered their way in. "I'm here to return these and was hoping you would be able to help me out."

"Absolutely, Ms..."

"Call me Moira," the gorgeous femme fatale replied, her voice simmering with vocal fry, as she extended her hand, palm down.

Haley gently took her hand in a brief, yet intimate shake. "Haley."

"It's a pleasure, Haley," Moira said with a Cheshire Cat grin.

Haley shifted in her chair uncomfortably and returned her focus to the monitor. A sudden chill had come over her and she took a low-key deep breath before she spoke again. "How'd those cookbooks work out?" she asked, noticing the stack Moira had brought were all of the culinary variety.

"Delightfully," Moira said, smiling inwardly, reflecting. "But I've been searching for a very particular tome that you may yet hide somewhere among your racks. It's called 'Biblos di Adephagia.'"

"Umm, could you spell that?" Haley asked, prepping her fingertips over her keyboard.

Moira handed her a card with it scribbled on the back in pen. Haley typed in the book title and came up empty. She hit enter a couple of times, strangely eager to impress this interesting lady. But still, nothing.

"Hmm, nothing's coming up," Haley said, looking up to Moria's intense gaze of disappointment. She was quick to create a false hope to save the moment. "But if you leave me your contact info, I'll happily let you know when I come across it!"

The woman smiled at Haley, as if she was trying to figure her out, but Haley was pretty sure Moira could see straight to her soul.

After a beat, Moira nodded her head towards the card. "It's all there," she said as she turned and left.

Haley let out a slight gasp as if she had been holding her breath the entire time. She turned the card over. It read: "Moira Beckett" with a phone number underneath. She bit her bottom lip as she closed her eyes and reflected on the moment she just shared with this "Moira" person.

When she opened her eyes, she was ready to work again, so she started gathering the cookbooks to scan back into the system.

--​

Haley was downstairs, slotting the last cookbook in its proper place. It was a more obscure text, so she found herself in the lower level archives. The light was low to conserve energy, a few hanging lamps illuminating their immediate areas, gulfs of shadow in between. She glanced around and in the darkness, as her eyes adjusted, she noticed a gate with a padlock.

An entire section of the archives, rows and rows of books, were being kept behind lock and key for some reason. Haley glanced down at the serial number she had scribbled and wondered if her mystery book was in there.

Only one way to find out.

Plucking a bobby pin from her hair, Haley hurried over to the gate. She bent the pin and slid one end into the padlock. After some fidgeting, there was a click and the padlock released the latch. Haley put the padlock in her pocket and slowly opened the creaky gate.

Stepping through, she was immediately hit with the smell of old paper. What kind of untold rarities did this section hide? And was her missing book among them? For what reason would any of these books be secured away as they were?

Realizing she had to get back upstairs before people started looking for her, Haley acted quickly in scanning the spines. She leapt entire segments, piecing together the organization. Until finally, having deduced the serial number was nearby, she found herself moving down a row, her finger grazing each spine until...stop.

She found it. And it had a familiar title: 'Biblos di Adephagia.'

Moira's book! Haley felt a rush of success and suddenly couldn't wait to tell Moira the good news. After latching the gate back, she flew upstairs, book firmly clutched under arm.

Reaching the desk, Haley grabbed the phone and whipped out Moira's card. She hit the numbers she saw printed and waited as the line trilled.

It rang. And rang. And rang. No voicemail, no error message. Just ringing.

Haley hung up and tried again.

Nothing.

She then wondered if she had any other contact info in the system as a library member. Haley entered "Beckett" into the search field of the library member database.

Three results.

Antoine Beckett, Jana Beckett, and Moira Beckett.

Bingo.

Unfortunately, the only available contact info was an address. Haley was crestfallen. After all, she couldn't just waltz up to her front door unannounced and expect to be welcomed like a hero.

Right?

(to be continued...)

2. Mar 31, 2018 #2

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

DAY 1
    (continued)​

After her shift ended, a Lyft dropped Haley off at the steps of a swanky apartment building, the book nestled in her arms like a football being carried towards a touchdown. She hustled up the stairs and came up to a touchscreen innercom.

She tapped and swiped until she found: "M. Beckett - Unit F-47."

Pressing it a bit harder than she intended, Haley waited while the screen morphed into a calling screen.

A beep, then: "Yes?"

It was her. Haley would remember that voice for the rest of her life.

"Umm hi! It's me, Haley? From the library?"

A lengthy pause, then: "Oh, hello, dear. I don't mean rude but you've-"

"I found your book!" Haley interrupted, trying to get in before Moira turned her away.

Another lengthy pause. Did Moira hear what she said? Did she even care? As the wait went on, Haley's shoulders slumped in disappointment. She pulled out her phone, hoping she could get another Lyft home soon.

But then, a pleasant chime, and the latch clicked. Haley grasped the handle, pushed the door open, and the butterflies in her stomach drifted upwards to her heart. She jubilantly trotted through the lobby as the front door slowly closed behind her, sealing her in with a loud bang.

Her footsteps echoed throughout the vast and empty lobby. Large, ornate columns supported the structure; a tower of balconies tracking upwards to a glass ceiling. Haley saw a bank of elevators and tried not to speed walk towards it, both out of anticipation and an instinctual concern about being exposed for any period of time.

She hit the "Up" button too hard and held it down for too long.

With a sound not unlike a singing bird, the elevator door opened, revealing one of the largest, round men Haley had ever seen.

Stretchy gray skin-tight gym clothes were packed with blubber, accentuating his bulbous silhouette. His hands were on the northern hemisphere of his belly, rubbing it in circles in an effort to quiet it as it growled and groaned.

Haley felt her cheeks heat up as she found herself ogling this beast of a man.

Until, without warning, the fat man farted and a scent not unlike a fast food kitchen wrapped itself around Haley. Before she could hold her breath, she had to take a deep one in, and with it, she inhaled the hog's essence. She coughed and covered her nose. The fat man sighed in relief and wobbled off the lift, which gave its own sigh of relief once the weight had disembarked. He blushed and gave a meager smile as he avoided eye contact, waddling past Haley. Another roar of gas escaped the fat man and Haley fanned her nose.

She boarded the elevator and it immediately became apparent that the fat man had been breaking wind his entire ride to the lobby. The air was just somehow...thicker.

Haley was surprised to see that the elevator's panel was also a touchscreen. She hit the icon representing the floor Moira resided on and waited patiently, trying to breathe only through her mouth.

The door closed and Haley could sense the elevator rising. After a while, the odor left behind by the fat man began to smell like...food. As if Haley could see the Matrix code and guess the fat man's diet to a reasonable degree; a Rorschach test of flavors.

And it wasn't long before Haley was thinking about the last time she ate and how she had skipped lunch and the next thing she knew, the fragrance of the fat man was making her hungry.

Just then, the elevator chirped again and the doors opened. Haley was astonished to see that they opened directly into an immaculate living room.

"Wow," Haley whispered under her breath. She had never seen an apartment of such magnitude. And in what appeared to be the den, was Moira, spraying a can of air freshener towards the center of the room.

Moira noticed Haley and smiled and waved. "Come on in," she said, spraying another couple of bursts. Haley stepped off the elevator and was embraced by the fragrance of fresh laundry. Unfortunately, she was still left with the lingering hunger.

"Sorry about the smell," Moira said, feigning lamentation. "I was just entertaining a rather gluttonous visitor."

"No problem! I hadn't even noticed. I'm sorry to barge in unannounced. I tried calling but I couldn't leave a message," Haley over explained.

"I admire your tenacity but this could have waited," Moira said and it came off a little like she was scolding Haley. Maybe she was frustrated Haley interrupted her date. Or maybe Haley was overthinking it and everything was fine. After all, Moira could have told Haley to come back. If she's going to be upset, it shouldn't be at Haley.

Haley shook her head of contradictory anxieties and recentered herself on the moment.

She handed Moira the book and Moira took it as if she was being given the Ark of the Covenant. She cradled it in her arms and slowly opened the large cover. She ran her fingers down the paper, feeling the rough texture of old parchment. Moira closed the book back and her gaze rose up Haley's body.

"I've searched for this book for so long," Moira longingly reflected. "Will you let me make you one of my award-winning milkshakes to show my appreciation?" she asked.

Haley's heart sank. She wasn't ready to deny this lovely woman in any capacity, and yet, milk was off limits for her.

"I uhh..." Haley began, looking for the words to let Moira down gently. "I'm not really a 'milk person,' unfortunately," she explained, as clearly and respectfully as she could, while still maintaining a smile indicative of an anxious person apprehensive of uncertainty.

"Oh," Moira said, her joyful features fading. But her smile returned at the prospect of an idea. "How about a smoothie?"

Haley processed this and tried to foresee any issues with the new offering. "Can you make it without yogurt?" she asked, hopeful.

"Oh, honey," Moira began as she turned towards the kitchen excitedly, her eyes staying with Haley a bit longer than the rest of her body. "I have this rare fruit that's so juicy and pulpy, yogurt is completely unnecessary. Please!" she said, sweeping her arm over the general seating area: "Make yourself at home,"

"I have it imported from an island near Fiji!" she explained as she walked, speaking loud enough that her voice would carry across the apartment.

Haley smiled to herself, thrilled. She took a seat on the corner edge of the nearest couch. "That's really cool. That must cost a fortune!" she said, trying to spur conversation.

Water droplet notification.

Haley's stomach jumped into her chest and she reached for her phone.

"After you taste this, I think you'll find that you will only want more," Moira's voice called from the kitchen.

Haley swiped and tapped her screen to get to the update.

Her heart froze.

It was an Instagram post from a fat guy Haley wasn't currently following. But she immediately recognized him as someone she had crossed paths with before...

...in the elevator.

It was a low angle shot of mostly belly pushing out of those gray sweats which were stretched by a mound of moobs resting on top. A hand, small in comparison but thick with chub, sank into one of the belly's flanks, while the other hand shoved a fork full of penne and red sauce into his open mouth, eclipsed by his massive form.

And perched on his shoulder with a devilish grin, another familiar face: Moira.

Haley's grip on the phone tightened. Her eyes were fixated on the image of slender, beautiful Moira, resting her fingers and chin on the rounded edge of this massive man, but she began to wonder why she had been alerted to this update of a feedee she didn't even follow. That's when she saw it.

#madamebigger

Moira was the Madame.

(to be continued...)​

3. Mar 31, 2018 #3

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

DAY 1
    (continued)​

A mechanical scream followed by a whirring hum. It was the blender Madame Bigger was using to make Haley's smoothie.

Haley was taking deep breaths as she looked toward the kitchen. Despite the open apartment, Moira was hidden behind a cabinet as she made the drinks. A large mixing bowl with a floral print around the rim sat in the sink. Haley looked back to the image and realized the penne this hog was stuffing himself with was coming from a large mixing bowl with a floral print.

"Oh no," Haley whispered under her breath.

That's when the Madame approached, her hips swaying with every step and every click of her heels, a thin flute of glowing red smoothie in each hand, extending one to Haley. "I hope you like it."

Haley's hand shook as she took the glass with a nervous smile. She waited for the Madame to drink hers first, but it never happened. Madame Bigger raised her glass. "To literature," she said with a grin and Haley stood, raising her glass, using every ounce of her social energy to not be weird. Not now.

Moira watched eagerly, waiting for Haley to give her drink a try. Not seeing any way out of the situation that wouldn't make it completely awkward, Haley sipped the smoothie. It was an immense blast of fresh fruity flavor, yet almost alien to her. If she had to make a comparison, it was as if strawberries and a watermelon impregnated a mango and that mango gave birth to a bunch of grapes.

While words cannot do it justice, Haley knew instantly that it was the most delicious drink she had ever tasted.

"Mmm..." Haley involuntarily let slip. She regained her situational awareness and smiled politely. "That is amazing! What fruit did you say this was?" She knocked back the rest, like a shot of whiskey.

"The name is so hard to pronounce, I've given up on trying. Here, have mine. I'm about to have dinner," Moira said, extending her glass to Haley.

Haley didn't even realize she had swiped it and downed it as she studied the two empty glasses in her hands. "Dinner?" Haley asked, remembering she had skipped lunch. Her stomach remembered too because it growled, frustrated.

The Madame heard the growl and glanced down at Haley's midsection with a grin. She then locked eyes with Haley and leaned forward, plucking the glasses from Haley's fingers. "Where are my manners?" The Madame playfully wondered before insisting: "You should stay for dinner!"

"Oh, I can't," Haley deflected. "Thank you so much, but you-"

"Won't take 'no' for an answer," Moira interrupted. "Please. Follow me." She took Haley's hand and pulled her forward, bringing her towards the kitchen. "It's actually perfect timing that you came when you did."

The Madame placed her hands on Haley's shoulders, applying just enough pressure to incentivize Haley to sit, which she did. The Madame then busied herself with covered plates and silverware.

Haley felt the warm scent of simmering pasta sauce brush against her nose. She closed her eyes and breathed it in. Whatever was for dinner, it was going to be incredible. The savory aroma enveloped her; comforting and alluring.

Moira brought the silverware, wrapped neatly in cloth napkins like an inedible burrito, to the table, setting them in front of a nervous Haley. She then brought over a covered dish, its weight apparent in the way she carried it and the sound it made when she dropped it on the table. The Madame lifted the dome to reveal a vibrant dish of eggplant parmesan, resting on a thick bed of noodles, covered in red sauce and thick, lightly browned cheese.

Haley was still absorbing the meal before her when The Madame brought a large threaded basket, a checkered cloth draped over a large, lumpy heap. The Madame ripped away the cloth to reveal a collection of garlic toast. She plucked off two pieces with tongs and placed them on the edge of Haley's plate.

"Bon appetit!" The Madame sang.

Haley gulped, but then licked her lips. She pinched a corner of the cloth swaddling the silverware and undressed her utensils. As she draped the napkin over her lap, she sized up the task before her. Haley was barely able to keep her hands steady as she took up her knife and fork and punctured the patty, cutting into it with her knife and watching the steam rise from the slice. She brought the bite to her mouth and wrapped her lips around it.

The flavor bathed her tongue in pleasure, and Haley's heart skipped a beat. "This," she began, pausing to chew a few more times, "this is outstanding!"

"I'm so glad you like it!" Moira sang. It's a new recipe I'm toying with; I'd rather not reveal too much but it's good to know that it's appreciated." Her razor sharp smile nearly glinting at Haley.

And the next time Haley blinked, the entire dish had been eaten; the final bite sliding into her stomach. She felt filled, but not satisfied. Yet she wouldn't dare ask for more.

She didn't need to. The Madame slid her plate, loaded with another serving, over to Haley. "Have mine."

The way those two words landed in Haley's ears, it felt more like an order than a suggestion. And with a meek nod, Haley pushed her empty plate aside and pulled in the other, immediately cutting into it, carving off bite-sized chunks, wrapped in noodles, soaked in sauce.

Haley dropped her fork and knife onto the empty plate, sopping up the last of the tomato sauce with the last piece of garlic toast. "Mmm," Haley moaned again, unable to avoid it. Her body fell against the back of her chair, and she panted.

"That was incredible," Haley managed to get out between breaths. She was practically inflated with food. She felt like she was about to float away as much as she felt anchored down.

"You didn't finish the garlic toast!" the Madame observed, dejected. She swiftly rose and grabbed the basket, carrying it to Haley.

Haley's eyebrows leaped and she tried to push herself away from the table, but found her arms too weak to budge anything. Her head wavered and her eyes fought to stay open. "No, I gotta..." Haley slurred. "I gotta go home."

"Oh but my dear," the Madame hummed as she set the basket down and plucked thick piece of garlic toast from the dwindling pile. "You're my guest." She brought the garlic toast to Haley's mouth and as soon as it tickled her lips, she opened her maw and took a large bite. The Madame peeled away the remnants of the toast while Haley lazily chewed, her head becoming heavy and resting against the back of her chair.

"So tired," Haley whispered before drifting off to sleep.

The Madame kissed Haley's forehead and pulled out her cell phone, tapping a few icons until she got someone on the other end. "I got one for The Pin," she said.

"Yes, Madame," the voice replied and disconnected.

Moira slipped her phone back into her back pocket and smiled over Haley's sleeping body. She walked over to the living room and saw Haley's phone still on the couch. She picked it up and slid a device into the USB port. An app appeared and after she swiped some keys, an algorithm ran that unlocked the device.

She swiped through Haley's history, recognizing a trail of stories and images that all led Haley to her current situation: sleeping off an abundant feast at the dinner table, completely at the mercy of The Madame.

Moira grinned inwardly. "Oh sweet Haley. I have such big plans for you."

(to be continued...)​

4. Mar 31, 2018 #4

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

DAY 2​

Sunlight pushed against Haley's eyelids, cutting into her sleep and pulling her into the world. But what world? The bed felt strange, softer and fluffier than her bed at home; Where was she?

She swept back the blankets and leapt out of bed. She stumbled back at both the opulence of the bedroom she found herself in, as well as the still-dissipating fogginess of sleep. Gathering herself, she walked over to a large set of doors that appeared to open onto a balcony. Hoping to get her bearings, she clutched the knobs, twisted them, and swung the doors open, stepping outside into the day.

The horizon was a vibrant green sea of grass lapping up to the shore of a dense forest. A lone, wide, winding cobblestone trail snaked towards her from the distance, a lone van driving up it. She watched with wonder as the van pulled into the roundabout driveway, stopping just below her, in front of what Haley assumed was the front door.

The driver hopped out and moved to the rear of the van to open its doors. Haley then noticed two lithe women pushing an enormous fat man in a wheelchair to the back of the van.

A knock at the bedroom door caused Haley to gasp and rush back to the bed. She leapt onto the sheets and pulled them over her body, pretending to be asleep.

She could hear the knob turn and the latch release as the hinges of the door creaked and it swung open.

"Rise and shine, Sleepy Head!" the Madame sang.

Haley peeked with one eye and saw a tray of breakfast held before Moira's midsection. She opened her eyes fully to see that gorgeous, yet sinister smile looming over the morning feast, heavy in her arms.

The Madame leaned over Haley, resting the tray across her lap, securing her in place like the a lap harness on a roller coaster. The warm, buttery scent of batter of both the waffle and pancake variety; a strawberry aroma mixed with Nutella and crepes; and a blueberry fragrance from a cake-sized muffin all washed over Haley's nose before she even processed it all with her eyes. Without thinking, she licked her lips. But an urgent question was on her mind.

"Where are we?" she asked, concerned, as she watched Moira use an ice cream scoop to extract a clump of butter from a half-gallon tub and drop it on the three-layer stack of waffles.

"You are in my home. Now eat your breakfast before it gets cold!" The Madame explained, pouring a steady stream of maple syrup atop the butter as it melted from the heat radiating off the waffle stack, all of it soaking into the fried dough.

"This is your apartment?" Haley asked, looking around the ornate room, knowing the answer but trying to get The Madame to open up and admit as much of the truth as possible.

"No, silly," The Madame smiled. "I had to burn that place when you discovered who I really was," she said, coldly,

Haley froze. She wasn't expecting her to be so up front. And now she wasn't sure what her next move should be. She also wasn't clear as to whether she literally burned her apartment or just removed all evidence of her ever being there.

The Madame seized on the opening Haley left and filled the silence with a single word: "Eat."

Haley picked up a fork on the side of the tray and used its edge to cut into the waffle. The viscous coating of syrup and butter poured into the cut, spreading an untold number of calories across an already decadent feast. The sweet, savory flavor coated her tongue and sent a buzz of pleasure into the deepest parts of her soul. She barely hesitated before going for her next bite, happy that it hardly looked as though she had even made the first dent.

The Madame smiled, assured now that she could freely explain herself to Haley without much recourse.

"You've had your eye on me for quite some time," Moira began, slowly walking around the bed as Haley devoured her decadent breakfast. "But I've had my eye on you for just as long. You like to think of yourself as a lurker in the feeder scene. Maybe you forget your reblogs and comments immediately after you've cum, but I don't. I noticed you. And you have made quite the impression on me."

Haley swallowed another wad of batter and sugar with a nervous gulp.

"I have a problem I was hoping you could help me with. There's this private detective on my ass. Ophelia Dandridge. And she doesn't seem to approve of my...extracurricular activities.

"But no matter. See, I've been keeping tabs on Ophelia as well. And it turns out, Little Miss Gumshoe has a thing for the ladies."

Haley had no idea where this was going, but was barely paying attention as she continued to gobble and slurp.

"So I had an idea!" The Madame proclaimed. "What if I seduced Ophelia and convinced her to see things my way? Put some meat on her bones and let her try it on; get her to waddle around in heavy footsteps and show her that it isn't all bad. Then I could operate freely without concern of being shut down by some overzealous goody-goody."

Haley took a deep breath through her nose and exhaled from her nostrils. She had forgotten to breathe amidst her feast. She resumed eating.

"The only problem is," Moira continued, "I've spent my relatively short career learning to seduce and fatten men. And while I've gotten quite good at it, convincing a woman to thicken up, even the slightest, is a much bigger challenge."

As she spoke, Moira was getting closer to Haley, her voice steadily getting deeper and quieter. By the time she had reached this point in her monologue, she was leaning towards Haley, her lips tickling Haley's ears as she whispered her plans.

"So I thought I'd start with you, my sweet, little guinea pig," Moira said softly.

Haley swallowed in another large gulp and looked up to the Madame with concern.

"B-but..." Haley began, already wanting to kick herself for stuttering. "But you just played your hand. I know who you are and what you plan to do. It's already over. You can't fatten me up if I don't want it," Haley challenged, unaware of the syrup sticking to the corner of her mouth.

"Oh, Haley," the Madame began, wiping off the syrup with her index finger and licking it from the tip. "But you do want it. And even if you didn't..." the Madame paused as she scooped up a bite of crepe and brought it to Haley's mouth. "...you will."

Haley wrapped her lips around the bite and pulled it from the fork. She savored the taste despite herself and even let out a quiet moan.

The rest of the day was a spectrum of consumption for Haley; a gradual transition between nibbles, munches, and back again. After breakfast, Haley was brought to the kitchen before being moved to the couch in the den and finally back to the bed in the evening. Pastas, sandwiches, snacks, smoothies, tens of thousands of calories diving into Haley's mouth, pouring into her belly, settling in places all around her body, subtly swelling her throughout the day.

Haley was panting by the time she laid back into her bed, The Madame pulling the sheets over her chest and sitting on the bed's edge, stroking Haley's hair.

"I hope you had a wonderful day, my dear. Tomorrow, we start again."

"How long?" Haley asked. "How long do you plan on keeping me here?"

"Oh Haley, no one's 'keeping' you here," The Madame said, feigning offense. "If you want to go, the door is open." She stood and turned to exit.

The fullness from the day, every morsel Haley had swallowed since morning, was angrily eager to escape back into the world after having thickened her form ever so slightly. It felt to Haley as though her belly was inflating, then her butt was inflating as the pressure moved downward before there was no more room and her ass exhaled in a loud but brief squeak of gas.

Haley's heart sank and she looked up to see Moira stop in place. Her head slowly turned and she grinned. "Though, if you want to walk out the door, you better do it soon..." The Madame began as she continued exiting the room. She spoke again without looking back: "Sounds like it won't be too long before you're unable to fit through it."

And with that, she was gone, leaving a tired and stuffed Haley to contemplate her fate."

(to be continued...)​

5. Apr 1, 2018 #5

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

DAY 8​

A week had come and gone, but Haley, contented to know she could leave whenever she wanted, never did walk out the front door. She thought about it a few times, but would remember how isolated it seemed from the balcony. And before her mind could explore that situation, her stomach would growl, prompting a snack or a meal to be offered by The Madame or her Maids.

So Haley ate. And ate. And ate. And after a solid week of a steady intake of calories, Haley began to swell. Already pretty thick to begin with, particularly in the hip and thigh area, her formerly flat tummy was now a chubby paunch. It would bulge with the regular influx of morsels, sure, but Haley soon noticed that even after digesting, it wasn't returning to its more slender state.

This concerned her a bit and it was one afternoon on the couch that she decided it was time to end the vacation. She crumpled up the bag of Doritos she had been working on and clipped it shut. She licked her fingertips of tangy flavor dusting and craned her neck so she could peer into the kitchen. She couldn't see anyone, but definitely heard activity.

Haley tugged her sweatshirt downward, but it rolled back up her tummy. She looked down at her new pudge and poked it, wincing slightly at how much give the chub gave. She rose to her feet and tiptoed towards the front door. Her feet padded a little louder than Haley would've preferred, but thankfully, Moira was in the kitch-

"Don't you want any cake?"

Shit. Haley seized and slowly turned to see The Madame standing in the kitchen entryway, hugging a large mixing bowl against her waist with one arm, and stirring steadily with the other. "Umm," Haley began, trying to buy herself some time with sound.

But The Madame was already approaching.

She stirred as she walked, locking her eyes to Haley's, even as Haley's eyes sought to look anywhere else. The Madame didn't stop until she had breached Haley's personal bubble and Haley could feel her devilish grin.

The Madame lifted the spoon, loaded with a chocolate cake mixture, and brought it to Haley's lips. Haley opened her mouth and closed it around the thick, sweet, creamy concoction. It was incredibly gooey and soft and the flavor swaddled her tongue in a warm embrace, eliciting a sheepish moaning grunt from Haley's still-chewing mouth.

"Good girl," The Madame said, winking at Haley. "Now have a seat and finish your chips. I'll bring you a smoothie after I pop this in the oven." She was already in the kitchen by the time she finished her sentence, and Haley had plopped back down on the sofa, uncrinkling the bag of chips to finish them off.

'Maybe one more day,' Haley thought. 'I can work this off.' With flavor-coated fingertips, she pinched a bit of her stomach flab, leaving a small streak of chip dusting. Then Haley straightened out the bag and tilted her head back, angling the bag so the remnants would tumble into her maw.

She collected a handful of chip fragments, crumbs, and flavor dust in her mouth before she began to chew, gradually working her jaw to finish them off before-

"Here you go!" The Madame sang, sashaying into the room with a large pitcher of smoothie in one hand and a funnel in the other.

Haley's face flushed red but she acted ignorant to this new development. "What's with the funnel?"

The Madame stepped toward Haley, who was splayed on the couch. The Madame's momentum scared Haley as she was practically on top of her and still encroaching. The Madame explained as she brought the lower tip of the funnel to Haley's face. "Sweet Haley (tilt your head back), you're coming along nicely, but not quickly enough for my tastes."

Haley did as she was told and felt the cushion of the sofa welcome the back of her head as she relaxed and straightened her esophagus. She let her mouth hang open and the end of the tube extending from of the funnel was lowered past her lips and between her cheeks.

The cool, viscous tang of the sweet, fruity mixture gradually rolled over her tongue and down her throat, like lava over the side of a volcano.

It filled Haley. She sucked and pulled, increasing the speed of the pour. It flowed into her, filling the cracks between stored feasts, swelling her fertile, yet fresh fat reserves.

Haley's throat bulged and her stomach began to swell steadily with each passing gulp.

"That's my girl," The Madame cooed. "Drink it all up..."

(to be continued...)​

6. Apr 1, 2018 #6

Dhomberger

Dhomberger

Dhomberger

Oooh, I am so excited for this. Always been a big fan of this series.

7. Apr 1, 2018 #7

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

DAY 31

Haley's heavy footsteps plodded down the stairs. Every thud was followed by a whining creak. Every footfall triggered rolling waves of fat, flowing up her thighs and causing her belly to sway. She reached the bottom of the stairs, paused, and took a deep breath before continuing towards the kitchen.

After a single month, Haley was undeniably fat, carrying around 318 pounds of soft, wobbly flesh. Every morning, a fresh outfit of stretchy and comfy clothes were laid out for her, and she was obviously a few days past a routine size upgrade today.

The fabric stretched over her like a second skin, making her seem a little fatter than she truly was. No jiggle went unnoticed by either Haley or any outside observer as her clothes struggled to contain every bounce.

Her stomach led her along, and she looked as though she was struggling to keep up, like a dog walker being pulled along by their eager charge. She came to her familiar kitchen chair and eased her bulk into it, having already had a breakfast feast only moments before upstairs.

After the second week, The Madame had upgraded from carrying a loaded breakfast tray into Haley's room each morning, to pushing in a loaded cart. The menu had expanded along with Haley's waist to include biscuits, omelettes, oatmeal, and quinoa with avocado slices. There was also a level of the cart devoted solely to pastries and cakes.

All of it now was working its way through Haley, feeding her fat cells, making her softer, bigger, even as she sat there in the kitchen and awaited her next meal, her subtly spreading form causing the chair to groan.

The familiar and steady clicks of Madame Bigger's heels from her sauntering stride echoed behind Haley, who was transfixed by the Maids bringing out the dishes. Haley licked her lips as the heels got closer until they stopped and Haley could feel a looming presence standing over her. The Madame's spindly fingers rested on Haley's shoulders like a hungry spider's legs. She leaned in and practically kissed Haley's ears as she whispered: "Good morning, Piggy. I hope you've saved room."

As hungry as Haley was, even she had to admit she still felt rather full. This dismayed her as she found herself desperately wanting to leave no crumb behind. She whimpered a little as she sank her chubby digits into her belly and rubbed and kneaded. Every plate landing on the table elevated Haley's anticipation. She pushed deeper and massaged wider, grabbing the underside of her belly before squeezing and raising it. She then pushed it down and pushed inward, her fat swallowing her hands and wrists.

The fullness pushed deeper into her, sliding through her pelvis, and inflated the center of her ass.

It became too much to hold and her butt exploded in a gale of wind, deep and loud, causing one of the Maids to yelp and collect herself.

Haley blushed, her cheeks stung, warm with shame. "I'm so sorry," she breathed, without the necessary confidence to speak above a strained whisper.

"Sh-sh-sh-sh," The Madame comforted. "I told you, it's okay." The Madame kissed Haley on the top of her head and stroked her hair, still standing behind Haley who was scooping up the first bite of pudding and opening wide. "This is who you are now."

(to be continued...)

8. Apr 1, 2018 #8

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

DAY 62

The van pulled up to the apartment building and The Madame hopped from the passenger seat and onto the sidewalk. She closed her door and slid open the side rear door to reveal all 503 pounds of Haley resting on the reinforced bench seat.

A small staircase extended from the van's lip, providing Haley support as she heaved her bulk out of the vehicle. The shocks whined and groaned and the chassis shifted with the weight. Haley tumbled forward a little, still holding Moira's hand for support. Eventually, she was able to walk at her own pace, following the swaying hips of Madame Bigger into the lobby.

They boarded an elevator and The Madame hit a button. A young couple tried to hop on but hesitated when they saw the whale of a woman occupying the space of two normal-sized people. The door shut and sealed Haley and The Madame off. Immediately, Haley's ass groaned loudly with a resonating fart. She gasped from the exertion of pushing out the ghost of her most recent binge and leaned her soft butt into the side rail to take some of the weight off her feet. She fanned herself to clear some of the air.

The Madame smiled, admiring her work.

"Where are we going?" Haley asked, her breathing shallow.

"I want you to meet an old friend of mine," was all The Madame would say.

With a ding, the elevator doors opened and The Madame stepped off. She held the door for Haley, standing off to the side to give her room.

Haley waddled off the elevator and it groaned with relief.

The Madame let the door close and led Haley down the hall. "This way."

Haley was a sight to behold. Her thick flab wobbled and swayed with every step. She breathed heavily through her nose, trying to get enough oxygen to sustain her huge body. Her belly bounced as she walked, shaking loose a couple of farts that eased out from her fat ass. The Madame turned and gave devious smirk, impressed with her pet piglet.

They eventually came to an apartment door and The Madame pulled out a set of keys. She slid one into the lock and opened the door, entering the apartment, followed by Haley.

The apartment smelled wonderful, the aroma of something savory sizzling on the stove and permeating the space. There was a woman in the kitchen, diligently cooking up quite a meal. Haley was relieved, as it had been at least an hour since she had eaten and wasn't used to such long stretches of time without food. Moira apparently noticed Haley taking in the scent and looked at her with a hint of sadness.

"Aww, Haley, this isn't for you, Piglet," The Madame explained, feigning regret.

"Who's it for?" Haley asked.

The Madame grinned and walked toward a door that Haley assumed was a bedroom. She turned to Haley and curled her index finger to coax Haley to follow her. Haley took a deep breath and bounded forward. The Madame wrapped her thin fingers around the doorknob and turned it before entering the dark room.

Haley was embraced by a wholly different, yet familiar smell. It was a smell similar to the one she had been surrounding herself with for the past couple of months. It was the smell of gluttony, of gorging. It was the smell of fat and of someone becoming fatter.

A loud, deep, and muffled fart reverberated from somewhere in the room and Haley felt the floor buzz beneath her feet.

The Madame flipped a switch and illuminated the room. Piled upon a huge bed like Haley's back at the mansion was a mountain of human flesh, a thin blanket draped over their monumental midsection. The round calves peeked from beneath a blanket of belly, fat toes wiggling at the end of their fat feet.

"Haley, I'd like you to meet Ryan," The Madame said, extending her arm to present the most awe inspiring fixture in the room.

There was a mechanical hum, and the motorized bariatric bed lifted the upper half of the fattest person Haley had ever seen. Ryan's breasts, shoulders, and fat face rose above his belly like a sunrise. He looked tired, his lazy eyes barely open. There was a soft wheeze before Ryan spoke. "Hi, Haley."

"Hi, Ryan," Haley said, trying not to be astonished. She placed her chubby hands on her own obese belly and subconsciously rubbed the sides of it as she took Ryan in. She had no idea people could get so big. Then she began to wonder if SHE could get that big. "Umm-"

A deep, rumbling fart interrupted her and she again felt the floor tremble beneath her. A warm red of shame spread across Ryan's fat cheeks. "Excuse me," he mumbled sheepishly. "I uh...I can't really huunngh..." he farted again, "hold it in anymore. They kinda just..." another fart, "flow out of me at a constant rate. I've gotten used to it but I know it can put off unsuspecting guests." At some point while he spoke, he confidently eased into his words and took ownership of the potentially awkward situation. Haley even notice him shift slightly, which she took as his attempt at "sitting up," only achieving in setting off a torrent of flesh before leaning back and letting his mass settle. He breathed as though jiggling itself tired him out.

Haley's hands slid down her stomach to tame her womanhood, only succeeding in cupping the underside of her lower belly. She moaned at the realization that she couldn't reach herself before also remembering she was still in the company of others. Haley gathered herself and attempted to look down at her feet shyly, but saw only her boobs and belly, her chins cushioning her lowered head.

"Oh don't mind Haley," The Madame spoke up, breaking the tension. "I mean look at her. Her farts at 500 pounds have been as powerful and plentiful as yours were at 800 pounds," The Madame joked, winking at Haley. "Besides," she continued, walking over to Haley and circling around her, "I think she likes it."

"Really?" Ryan asked, seeming both disgusted and intrigued. Another muffled expulsion of gas emanated beneath him.

Haley breathed deeply through her nose to absorb the very essence of gluttony being produced by Ryan, under the guise of preparing to speak. She turned to The Madame, impatient, but still trying to maintain her polite composure in front of Ryan. "Why did you bring me here?" Haley inquired with a hushed voice, which apparently wasn't hushed enough.

"Isn't it obvious?" Ryan's voice replied, causing both Haley and The Madame to turn towards him on the bed. He hooked his thumbs between the planetary surface of his belly and pushed the thin sheet down, revealing his expansive field of flesh. He rubbed the top of his belly and used his arms to cradle his breasts. "She wants you to see your future."

Haley's heart dropped. Taken by surprise, with her defenses down, she farted loudly, closing her eyes, seemingly amplifying the sound to her. It felt like it was coming out of her for minutes but was probably closer to seven seconds.

Ryan farted again in solidarity, smiling proudly. Haley opened her eyes and farted once more, her smile a bit more bashful.

"It's always lovely to hear the mating call of growing piggies," Madame Bigger said, grinning sharply and locking her fingers in anticipation.

--

After Haley was again loaded into the back of the van and they were on their way back to the mansion, she didn't even wait to catch her breath before asking The Madame: "You're not really going to make me that fat, are you?"

The Madame turned in the passenger seat while one of the Maids drove in silence. The Madame was wearing her sunglasses but tilted her head down to look at Haley with her naked eyes. "What do you think?" she asked.

"It's just..." Haley began, slowly rubbing the top of her large belly in circles, "...I'm already so big."

The Madame ripped off her sunglasses. "Haley, my name isn't 'Madame Big.'" She slowly replaced her sunglasses and turned to face forward.

Haley farted nervously.

(to be continued...)

9. Apr 1, 2018 #9

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

DAY 85​

Haley's cheeks wobbled as her plump lips practically made out with the slice of cake as she bit into it deeper and deeper, not stopping to chew until it was all in her mouth or moving down her throat. She wrapped her fat fingers around another slice and brought it to her mouth.

"Mmm," Haley moaned, taking two more large bites before she had to chew what she had already eaten. She paused for a moment and tensed up. Half the cake in her hand, half of it in her mouth, she grimaced slightly and farted. It flowed from her, humming from her lower cheeks, muffled by her bulk. She grunted as she pushed the last of it out. The invisible cloud of dense gas rose up around her, surrounding her, embracing her. She farted again and relished the sensation of pleasure fluttering through her stomach and pelvis.

Sitting on the side of the bed, Haley was a series of rolling hills of flesh. She resembled an enormous rounded ball surrounded by smaller pillowy orbs. Her full, fat cheeks were clearly defined by their rounded edges at the corners of her pouty lips. The rest of her fat face was nestled in her second chin, sitting atop the horizon of her broad, rounded shoulders. Her head would sink deeper into her shoulders ever so slightly sometimes when she really had to help guide some stronger winds out.

Finishing the cake, she farted again, patting her domed stomach as a reward for holding everything she had forced into it. She petted her fat beanbag belly and gently rubbed it, aiding the digestion.

After a rap at the door, it opened and The Madame entered. She immediately winced and began to playfully fan her grinning face. "My, my, my, someone's been a good piggy!" The Madame sang.

Haley blushed and continued rubbing herself to calm her nerves.

The Madame walked over to the decimated breakfast cart and kicked the lock on the wheels to roll it out. "You did so well! I'm proud of you!" she said as she moved the cart aside.

"So good," Haley moaned. She pushed on her belly and squinted as another fart exploded from beneath her. She sighed as it faded out and elaborated: "It feels so good to fart."

"I gotta say, Fatso: I've never met a piggy that enjoyed the gassy side of gaining as much as you do," The Madame observed.

Haley smiled, pushing out another roaring fart and gasping a bit afterwards before fanning herself from the exertion. "It's just so..." she farted again, "...orgasmic. It's like cumming out of your butt."

The Madame giggled to herself at how adorable Haley was. She had taken to the lazy, gluttonous lifestyle quite early on and by this point her brain had simplified and done away with concern for the typical complexities of life. Now, Haley was singularly focused on one thing: "Can I have some more? I'm so hungry."

The Madame gave the look of a parent or a boss when they have a direct order they do not want to give. "I'm afraid not," she finally said.

"Please, Moira," Haley moaned. Her stomach groaned in support, growling at The Madame to give in to Haley's wishes. "Breakfast was so small, I haven't had enough. I don't feel full," Haley complained, rubbing the sides of her belly to help it relax.

"Sweetie, there was a time where a single stack of pancakes left you clutching your middle, writhing and groaning from the swelling pressure. Now look at you..."

Haley farted again, exacerbating the issue by making her feel even less full and more hungry; especially once the aroma of her most recent meal drifted into her nose and reignited her appetite. "Mmm, just let me eat so I can fart more. It feels so good."

"I wish I could, but we have a guest coming today!" The Madame announced.

Haley's heart sank. It had been weeks since she had been around anyone but The Madame or her Maids. She had completely forgotten about the world outside her personal hog heaven. She pressed on the top of her belly as if she thought, even for a nanosecond, that she could hide it at a moment's notice; reduce her size. Her anxiety wringed her stomach, squeezing out another fart, but immediately easing its grip.

"And you're going to have to get a handle on that," The Madame said, fanning her nose.

"Are you serious?" Haley asked, incredulous. "Look at me!" She grabbed her belly and shook it, causing it to wobble a while after she stopped. "Do I look like I can go ten minutes without fa..." another groan of gas rumbled from beneath her, "...aarting?"

The Madame cocked an eyebrow. She noticed Haley was getting a bit feisty after all this time. Seems she was developing a backbone along with hundreds of pounds of fat. What's the expression? 'Too big for her britches.'

"I think I have an idea. Can you stand up?" Moira asked, holding out a hand.

Haley hefted her bulk forward, setting her flesh to wobble. She took a moment to settle before shifting her tremendous weight again. Eventually, she was in a better position to stand and held out her arms.

The Madame took Haley's hands and leaned back, putting all of her might into getting Haley vertical.

Haley's bulbous flesh rolled forward, appearing to swell fuller as her body leaned forward to create the momentum she needed to rise. Her feet thudded onto the floor and her mass jiggled before settling.

"Well done, Piggy. Follow me," The Madame ordered and sashayed into the bathroom.

Haley felt her upper thighs nudge her lower belly as she plodded forward, not trying too hard to keep up with The Madame, waddling along at her own pace.

The Madame ducked into the luxurious restroom and Haley sidled in sideways, as she had had to do for the past week or so, naturally performing the motion at this point. Moira opened one of the lower cabinets and pulled out what appeared to be a picnic basket. The Madame whipped away the cloth on top and lifted the lid. She pulled out a little pink plastic curly pig tail.

Haley gulped. Another fart erupted from her massive rear.

"Oh my! Sounds like we need to get this in you quick!" The Madame said with a smile.

"What's that?" Haley asked, again, already knowing the answer, but also hoping it would turn out to be something else.

"Why it's a plug, of course. While the guest is here, it's the only way to ensure you won't embarrass yourself or me," The Madame explained as she approached Haley with the pig tail.

"Bu-but won't they notice a pig tail sticking out of my butt?" Haley asked, her eyes fixated on the plug.

"Oh sweet, oblivious Haley. Even after your enormous breakfast, the difficulty standing, having to enter the bathroom sideways, and producing a seemingly endless flow of gas..." Haley farted again, perfectly timed, "...you still have no idea just how fat you've gotten, do you? Your anus is buried deep within those beanbag cheeks of yours. Ain't no one seeing your little pig tail unless they reach deep, deep inside you."

Haley was beginning to sweat and she honestly wasn't sure if it was the situation or the fact that she had been standing for more than thirty seconds.

The Madame circled Haley like a hungry lioness sizing up a hippo. "Put your hands on the counter," The Madame ordered.

Haley rotated like a planet on its axis and waddled a couple of steps to the sink, her entire body wobbling and swaying with the motion. She put her chubby hands against the counter and leaned on it, hearing the marble creak under her weight, feeling her belly rise gently off her thighs as it hung forward. She looked up and locked gaze with her reflection, instead seeing a behemoth of a woman she didn't quite recognize; the only remnant of her former self being her eyes which were now resting amongst a slightly more padded face. She took up most of the mirror, her round, fat body cresting over the sink like a rising sun, her breasts squished between her pillowy upper arms.

The Madame stalked behind her and looked into Haley's eyes through the mirror as Haley was still taking stock of her new self. "Look how beautiful you've become, Haley," The Madame said, her voice registering above a whisper but striking a very particular chord in Haley's ear. It sent a chill through her that tickled her in a way only food, orgasms, or gas ever could. And if her voice affected her, then The Madame's hand resting on Haley's padded shoulder sent a charged volt of energy through her vast body.

With her other hand, Moira grabbed a chunk of the side of Haley's underbelly and shook it to a steady rhythm. Waves of fat flowed, the jiggling radiating out from The Madame's grasp as she wobbled Haley's stomach. The motion rustled loose some gas that had been building deep within her and it tumbled deeper down before slamming against Haley's rear puckered lips and blowing out into the bathroom.

"That's my girl," The Madame encouraged. "Get it all out."

Haley's face grimaced a little and she forced herself to keep eye contact with the whale in the mirror, to remind herself of what her choices had led to. Her lip twisted into an Elvis snarl and she pushed out another blast of warm air, tickling her cheeks at it passed between them.

She thought back to being merely chubby, sitting on the couch, eating an entire bag of chips before being brought a cake. She nearly left then. She should have left then. But she stayed. So she gained and she grew. She farted again, her ass purring with pleasure.

The Madame blinked rapidly and held her head up, trying not to breathe through her nose. "Let go, Piggy. I mean, just look at you; you obviously excel at 'letting go.'"

Her ass bellowed again and she whimpered from the comfort spreading through her lower half; the venting of intense pressure, brought on by gluttonous deeds.

"Okay, sweetie. She's waiting downstairs, so we need to get this put in," The Madame reminded Haley of the task at hand. She hooked her fingers over the waistband of Haley's sweatpants and pulled them down, watching Haley's fat bloom over the top like rising dough under heat. She descended behind Haley's bulk and Haley felt The Madame's hands spreading her ass cheeks aside like heavy stage curtains and pushing into the deepest part of her, squeezing into her and sealing her up. Her stomach growled, suspicious of the exit being closed off.

Haley could already feel the pressure building.

The Madame pulled Haley's sweats and undies back up over her gigantic rear and reached around to guide the front of her waistband up over the lower hemisphere of her belly. With a pat on Haley's fat ass, The Madame grinned.

The door to Haley's bedroom opened slowly and The Madame entered, followed by a similarly modelesque woman with skin the color of maple syrup. Mmm, maple syrup. God, Haley really wanted more waffles. Her stomach groaned and she rubbed it.

"Oh my God, she's beautiful," the gorgeous mystery woman breathed in a British accent.

"Isn't she?" The Madame said, her voice glowing with pride as both women gazed in wonder at Haley's bulbous form on the bed, her body like bubbles on an otherwise calm surface. "Haley, this is my friend Anisha. She's a clothes designer for people of your...magnitude."

Haley felt the pressure still swelling inside her. Her stomach growled again, impatiently wanting to release its gaseous contents. She whimpered a little.

"Hi, Haley," Anisha said, walking forward with her hand extended. Haley took her cool, slender hand and shook it with her warm, fat one. "I was hoping I could get your measurements for a line I'm currently working on."

"Umm, sure," Haley agreed with a kind smile.

The Madame came to her and began the process of getting her to stand. Haley again shifted and shimmied, pausing when necessary to catch her breath, before sliding further till she sat on the edge of the bed. Madame Bigger took her hands and looked her in the eyes. "On 'three.' One. Two. Three!" The Madame leaned back and pulled Haley with her. Haley stood before them both, in all her massively obese glory.

"Umm," Anisha paused, examining Haley. "In order to get the most accurate dress and pant size possible, I'll have to get up to the skin.

"Of course," Madame Bigger obliged and sauntered over to Haley. Without saying a word she grabbed the lower part of Haley's sweatshirt and pulled it up Haley's huge upper body. Haley raised her arms and The Madame peeled it off the rest of the way. Haley's fat seemed even bigger somehow, as if her stretchy clothing was containing some of her true size. The Madame took Haley's waistband and pulled her pants down her belly, hips, thighs and legs. Haley stepped out of the crumpled clothing on the floor, her flesh wobbling from the movement.

"Brilliant," Anisha said smiling, pulling out her thin measuring tape. Haley extended her arms and Anisha measured shoulder to fingertips. Then, she wrapped the tape around Haley's pillowy arms, pinching the tape together and getting another measurement. She continued to stretch the tape across various parts of Haley's bulging, fat form. Then, she started working lower. She measured the side of her thigh down to her feet. And eventually, Anisha worked her way to behind Haley.

Even knowing that the plug was buried deep inside her cheeks, Haley still felt like Anisha could somehow see it sticking out of her. She felt her ass swell with spreading gas, groaning and pushing against the pig tail plug. Haley bit her lower lip and could feel sweat stinging her brow. Her face felt warm and she knew she was gradually turning a shade of red.

Her stomach swelled as well, rumbling and growing ever so slightly, calories from her most recent meal finally being converted into fat, the parts not becoming more Haley were instead inflating her and squirming for a way out.

Anisha pressed the measuring tape against the side of Haley's right ass cheek and ran the tape all the way across, stretching it all the way to the side of her left ass cheek, holding it there so she could read the numbers. She leaned in to examine the tiny digits, Haley's ass mere inches from her face.

The growling gas percolated within Haley and expanded outward. And without warning, the pressure became too much and like a champagne cork, fired the plug out of Haley's ass and directly into Anisha's forehead, propelled by a powerful gale-force wind which washed over Anisha like a warm, invisible wave, knocking her back onto her bony bottom. The pig tail landed on the floor, rolling for a moment before coming to a rest in plain sight, in the middle of everyone.

Haley turned as quickly as her mass allowed her as Anisha attempted to get back to her feet, only to be knocked back again by Haley's swinging belly.

The Madame rushed to Anisha's aid while Haley stood there, helpless and humiliated. She farted again, her body finally able to release the tension it had been gathering. "I'm so sor-" another loud fart interrupted Haley. "I'm s-" another roar of gas. "Anisha, I'm so sorry!" She farted once more, the volume exceeding that of normal speaking voices, forcing everyone in the room to wait out each release before even trying to say anything.

Anisha fanned her nose, a bit disgusted with Haley, but trying to be polite. "It's quite alright, think nothing of it," Anisha said, pulling away from The Madame's support.

"Anisha, please forgive dear Haley. She's just had an enormous breakfast and, well look at her," The Madame said, trying to ease the awkwardness.

"It's - really, it's okay," Anisha said smiling and straightening her skirt. "My clients are all well within Haley's weight class. I'm no stranger to a windy bottom. I should have known to brace myself if I'm going to get that close to a fatty's rear." Anisha winked at Haley, comforted in the fact that she could poke fun after such an incident.

But Haley was still humiliated. And the pig tail was still lying on the floor.

"I have an idea!" The Madame sang. She took Anisha's hand and led her to the crumpled sweats on the floor. They stood in them and The Madame kneeled down, taking the waistband of the sweatpants in her spindly fingers. She stood again, bringing the pants with her, both she and Anisha standing in one pant leg with plenty of room to spare. "All we need to do is get four or five more women in here, and we'll get a general idea of Haley's size."

Both women laughed, looking at Haley. Haley blushed and looked downward. Another tremendous blast exploded from her wide rear, drawn out for many many seconds. Haley smiled inwardly and looked up at the women standing in her humongous pants as they continued to laugh and swat away at the invisible gas cloud engulfing them.

(to be continued...)​

10. Apr 1, 2018 #10

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

DAY 100​

Madame Bigger and two of her maids were downstairs setting the table before breakfast one morning when there was a tremendous THUD coming from upstairs. The walls shook and the dishes rattled. The Madame and her maids paused their activities to look to each other, then to the ceiling.

They waited.

Another THUD. Rattle. THUD. Rattle.

A maid put her arms over the plates to keep them from crashing to the floor from the vibrations rocking the foundation.

The Madame smiled. "Someone's hungry."

"Moira?" a concerned voice called from the foyer.

"Coming dear!" The Madame sang. The click of her heels echoed off the vaulted ceilings with every deliberate step. She came to the foot of the stairs and looked up to see Haley.

Haley was enormous. Her belly was wide and hung low, hiding her knees and some of her shins, wrapping around her and merging with her hips, ass, and love handles in a seamless flow of fat. She didn't even look like she should be able to talk at all, yet here she was, standing high above The Madame like the moon itself. She took Haley in, devouring her with her eyes. She thought back to three months and a week ago when Haley was barely 200 pounds and was proud of her accomplishment.

"Haley," The Madame called up to her, feigning a scolding tone. "I thought we agreed a few weeks ago that you would stay upstairs for the remainder of your time here. The climb was getting to be just too much for you. Besides, your bedroom alone is the size of some people's apartments."

"I'm hungry," Haley whined, punctuating her words with a purring release of gas. "Will you help me downstairs so I can eat?" she farted again, rubbing her belly to soothe it.

"If you can make it down here on your own, you can eat all you want," The Madame bargained.

Haley licked her pouty, plump lips, making them slick and glistening for the meal to come. Another fart tore through the air behind her.

"However!" The Madame declared, holding up a finger. "Once you get down here, you will take your seat at the table, have your meal, then you are to never, ever walk again."

The words slammed into Haley's chest and she actually wavered on her feet a bit. Her stomach growled, shouting at Haley to hurry up and fill it. Her ass roared in agreement. She considered The Madame's proposition. Had she really gotten too fat to walk? Had she let it go this far?

She thought back to Ryan, a permanent fixture on his bed, unable to do anything for himself. Then she thought about the Maid that was cooking in his kitchen, and about all the meals provided to him; all the meals that had been provided to her. It was coming true. Haley was growing immensely fat and there were no apparent signs of stopping. She licked her lips again. A lifetime of leisure and an endless parade of feasts lie before her. The excitement fluttered in her belly and stirred up some gas that flowed from her butt.

Haley got a whiff of herself and her hunger intensified. She wanted to surround herself with the aroma of conquered meals. She wanted to take up as much space as possible, filling any room she was in with her flesh and her fragrance. She had come to the final leg of a journey she never fully admitted she was on. Denial and rationalizing had guided her along thus far, keeping her in place, allowing her to gorge to her fill. Another fart rippled from her cheeks, her knees going weak.

"You won't be able to stand there much longer, Stay Puft. I can already see those tree trunks trembling. You're going to have to make a decision," The Madame coaxed.

Haley knew she was right. A thin sheen of perspiration was beginning to coat the surface of her skin. Her lungs were struggling to pull in oxygen. It was now or never.

Time to eat.

Haley's knee pushed against her underbelly, attempting to step forward. She slowly lowered her foot into the next step down. Then she stood there for a moment, hand on the reinforced rail, one foot still on the landing, and puffing air out of both her lips and her cheeks.

A particularly protracted burst of wind eased from her gigantic rear, and she brought her other foot down to the first step.

"Atta girl," The Madame encouraged from below. She delighted in watching Haley's body wobble and flow from beneath her ill-fitting gray sweats, tackling one step at a time, leaning heavily on the steel railing, constant bursts of vibrating gas being loosed by the struggle.

A couple of Maids brought a platform that resembled a mobile version of Haley's large bed on some sort of wheelchair-inspired motorized chassis to the base of the stairs, parking it beside Madame Bigger. Haley kept her eyes on it as her fat oozed down the banister, a flesh blob vaguely resembling the shape of a human practically rolling down the staircase like a slow-motion avalanche of blubber. She couldn't wait to get off her feet, and the oasis of the mobile bed grew closer and closer as she descended lower and lower.

Well before she reached the bottom, the cloud of gas following her, frequently bolstered by a continual flow of wind from her enormous ass, had grown to encompass the Maids and The Madame, causing the former to subtly and daintily cover their noses. The Madame only smiled, breathing deep.

Finally, with tremendous thuds, Haley's feet landed on the ground floor, causing more furnishings to rattle and the floors and walls to quake. Each Maid took an arm, holding Haley by her rounded elbows, guiding her gently to the bed. Her ass lowered into it, the rest of her mass spreading as she eased back against the elevated part of the platform with the help of all three women, including The Madame, obviously determined to take part in this momentous occasion.

After a few wiggles and jiggles and hefting herself into a comfortable position, her fat settled and Haley was officially immobile.

A powerful roar of gas bellowed from beneath Haley, her massive bulk doing surprisingly little to suppress the sound.

The Maids and The Madame gave polite applauses, smiling down at Haley for her impressive achievement. It wasn't until the clapping spread that Haley realized all the Maids of the house had gathered to witness her final steps. They continued to applaud Haley's new immobility as Haley blushed and had trouble keeping eye contact with any one person, her eyes looking around, taking in her audience.

Haley farted again and her stomach roared. "Thank you, but I'm so hungry. Please, I need someone to feed me," Haley begged, looking to anyone to take charge.

"Of course," The Madame cooed, putting her hand on a switch and propelling the bed forward, into the kitchen.

Haley's mass was rolled up to the large dining table, already loaded with pastries and cakes, pies and doughnuts, fruit tarts and scones; the decadent desserts seemed to march upon Haley as she approached the table, which began to sink into her belly before the bed stopped. She realized she couldn't reach the feast, even pressed against the table with her upper stomach bulge rolling onto the surface. She reached forward a couple of times, grunting at the attempt. But her fat arms were too heavy to hold up for very long, so they fell by her side, all the fat crashing into itself, setting off more shockwaves of flesh. She farted in despair.

"Relax now, my dear, sweet Haley," The Madame whispered directly into Haley's ear. "I'm going to feed you every last bite. You will eat everything you see here and even some things you don't."

Haley licked her lips again, another fart groaning from her ass.

"When everything is gone, I'm going to take you to your new room where you will sleep until it is time for your next meal. Do you understand?" The Madame asked.

Haley nodded her head, causing her cheeks and chins to wobble, still facing the impending banquet.

"Say, 'I understand,'" The Madame commanded.

Haley took a deep breath and held it while she pushed out a deep, resonating fart. After it tapered off, she started gasping for air. "I understand," she panted, licking her lips once more. "Just please, feed me."

"'Feed me...' what?" The Madame teased.

"Feed me, Madame," Haley breathed.

"Madame...?"

"Bigger," Haley exhaled from her lips as a stream of wind flowed out of her ass.

"Good girl," The Madame whispered, plucking a frosted chocolate cake ball from a bowl filled with frosted chocolate cake balls. She brought it to Haley's trembling lips and pushed it in. "You're mine now, Piggy."

Her mouth full, Haley could only fart in response.

THE END​

11. Apr 6, 2018 #11

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

DAY 372
    (Epilogue)​

"Where are you taking me, Kate?" asked the 384 pound woman breathlessly as she tried to keep up with the lithe woman before her walking with a purpose.

"I want you to meet someone," The Madame replied with a smile as they came upon a door at the end of the hallway.

The fat woman had never been to this part of the mansion, though to be fair, she didn't even know the mansion existed until quite recently. The fat woman was still processing the fact that she had been dating a serial feeder this entire time, only revealed to her quite recently, despite the signs, like her swelling waistline, increasing appetite, and uncontrollable gas.

The Madame knocked before entering the dark room and the fat woman followed her. She was immediately hit with a smell she had come to recognize as the aftermath of extreme gorging. It was the smell of pure gluttony. Her suspicions were confirmed when a tremendous fart echoed throughout the room, shaking the walls, and vibrating the floor beneath the fat lady's feet.

A light flicked on an the fat woman gasped.

In the center of the room was an enormous dome of fat. It began to rise as its bed elevated, revealing itself to indeed be a person, just the fattest human being she had ever seen.

It was a woman with full, fleshy cheeks squishing pouty lips and squinting her eyes. Her face was nestled in pillows of fat, resting in the middle of her wide shoulders. Her breasts were almost like fat bellies themselves, her body really more like a collection of sacks of blubber cobbled together to vaguely resemble a human being.

But the thing that most struck the standing fat lady about this immobile behemoth was the fact that a near steady stream of gas had been flowing from somewhere beneath her the entire time. There would be brief silences but it was like a gradience of sound between the internal belly rumbles and the external blasts of wind. For all the standing fat lady knew, she was even releasing gas in those brief, silent moments.

The Madame extended her arms towards the immobile blob like a game show assistant presenting a new car. "Ophelia, meet Haley," she said with a smile.

"Hello," Haley grunted, more farts flowing from her.

"Hi," Ophelia said, awkwardly raising a hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, though I can't imagine Kate's purpose for this introduction."

"Isn't it obvious?" Haley asked, another explosion of gas rumbling from under her.

12. Apr 6, 2018 #12

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

So, this is a non-linear narrative. Isn't it?

13. Apr 6, 2018 #13

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

Kinda. I consider this a side-quel. It takes place between and during the entries in the main trilogy.

14. Apr 7, 2018 #14

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

Fascinating...

15. Apr 12, 2018 #15

fabaka7

fabaka7

fabaka7

I absolutely love this story. It's one of my favorites from this entire board. I'd love to see additional chapters about Hailey in the future, possibly with some more mature content. I'd love to imagine that Madame Bigger might have specialized equipment to allow for her biggest pigs to have fun.

16. Apr 12, 2018 #16

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed it!

I may explore her collection of gadgets and equipment in future stories. At the moment, there are no plans for the next MB tale, but I hadn't planned on doing this one either till a friend requested it, so who knows!

17. Apr 17, 2018 #17

fabaka7

fabaka7

fabaka7

That would be great to see! Personally, I'd love to see Madame Bigger help Haley celebrate by either with her own assortment of toys or by somehow using harnesses, pulleys, and toys so Haley could have fun with another one of Madame Bigger's piggies. I would LOVE for there to be a comic chronicling Haley's growth in this story.