• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"18-30 Stone Holidays"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Folk from the UK might be able to comment on this more, but from a passing reference elsewhere followed by a quick web research, it seems that:

- Someone has built a new club been running a club for fat folk in the Caribbean. (has wider and stronger lounge chairs, reinforced beds, wider doorways, etc) *

- There are some clubs (marketed mostly in the UK? Maybe not) known as 'Club 18-30' for the age range that they accept.

- ITV in the UK was running a show tonight about this new fat friendly club, riffing on the 'Club 18-30' name to call the show '18-30 Stone Vacation.' The show was following a small cast of quite fat people visiting this club.

I guess the takeaways are that there is a new resort catering to fat people, and that on the UK there was a show featuring fat people at said resort. You can now either try to find the resort and see if it is somewhere you'd like to visit, or look for a streaming take on the show to perv on the people features, depending on your interests

(And ... we will see how long this resort survives. I forget what the previous such attempt was called, but I seem to recall it was rebranded within months. )

ETA: Read one more article to find that this is not a new club, but probably the one that made a splash years ago, just getting some new publicity? Original wording now in yellow, to show how far off the mark I was in my first take on this. Most of the coverage is about the show, not the resort.

Latest posts

Back