• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

$20 off your first Next order and Free Shipping!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Next is a shop that has been in the UK for yeaaars now, and is very popular. They do clothing up to ladies UK 28 or so (US 26), as well as mens clothing, kids, house hold stuff etc.

Anyway, I got an email from them today and they have launched in the USA. For every US person I recommend, you will get $20 off your first order and free shipping! I get £5 when you've placed your first order. I thought Id post it here as Next do some lovely stuff, though unfortunately their ladies clothing doesnt go to my size.

This is a genuine thing, no scam or anything. Here is the site.

www.nextdirect.com

If you would like me to recommend you, just pm me your email address!

Here are the Terms & Conditions..

UK to USA Recommend A Friend Scheme.

The Recommend A Friend Offer applies to those UK customers with a Next Credit Account

The offer is valid for a maximum of 12 friends only.

Your friends must place an order to the minimum value that is stated on the email they receive, which must be kept and not returned.

The order must be received before 20th May 2010 in order for you and your friend to qualify for the offers.

Next reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the offer at any time.

Your friend must be a USA resident and over 18 years old.

Your friends offer can only be used for purchases from the United States of America via nextdirect.com. It is not valid for in store or telephone transactions.

One offer per order.

Latest posts

Back