• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

2006 Notebook - by Forum Posters (BBW (Multiple), Eating, Imagery)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
BBW (Multiple), Eating, Imagery – guys with gaining girl friends and gaining girls themselves swap thoughts

2006 Notebook
By Forum Posters

Here, from an old hard drive, is a series of posts from an uncredited website about 6 years ago.

Chuck
Feb 17, 06 - 12:31 AM
Plump Honey Getting Tubby

Nice site you all have here. I thought I would share about my girlfriend.

She has always been chunky. When we first started going together in high school she used to apologize for her appetite. I let it be known that it didn't matter to me - girls with meat on their bones I like.

It took about six months for her to really believe me. Then she stopped watching herself so closely and gained maybe fifteen pounds by the end of the school year, enough to make her clothes tight.

During the summer it was hot. She had a love affair with ice cream. She completely spilled out of her slacks and had to get new ones. Towards September as we got ready to attend community college together she let me know almost casually that she was over 175. I expected her to cut back, but it didn't happen.

Instead she still has something "extra" after school just about every day. If it isn't with me its with friends. If she has no money and I'm not able to buy it will be homemade. She's been developing a belly and a butt. I'm suspecting she will reach 200 by year end.

dods
Feb 17th, 2006 - 9:23 AM
Re: Plump Honey Getting Tubby

Great post. Please keep us updated on your girlfriend’s progress.

Responder
Feb 17th, 2006 - 10:31 AM
Permission = Liberation = Expression

This pattern is so familiar. A naturally heavier person gains acceptance and then finds the courage to follow their own inner feelings rather than society's dictates. You obviously aren't opposed to the results.

Liz
Feb 19th, 2006 - 8:26 AM
Re: Permission = Liberation = Expression

Coming into this one late, but just agreeing with the whole permission-liberation thing. I relate because my hubby's family who I mainly live around accepts my gain...mainly because everyone else has followed the same pattern.

Cheryl
Feb 19th, 2006 - 9:11 PM
I can relate

When I was in my gaining years eating was fun and I felt free not worrying about my waistline.

I wasn't stuffing and pigging out, but free office pastries and full portions were common. I put myself into denial as to how much I was adding and just had a great time.

Those were the days!

dods
Feb 19th, 2006 - 8:42 PM
Re: I can relate

Hello Cheryl,

May I asked what happened to change your eating habits?

dods

Chuck
Feb 20th, 2006 - 3:46 PM
Progress report

What is it you want to know?

This past week I can tell you that for after school snacks she demolished a box of donut holes from Albertsons, had popcorn with cheese, and made grilled cheese sandwiches

Today at a local burger place for lunch she had a pastrami sandwich combo, which included a huge side of fries, plus a soft ice cream swirl sundae for dessert.

She definitely has developed a serious appetite, but seems accustomed to it. Anytime I ask "where shall we eat today?" she always has a ready suggestion and eats well.

Watcher
Feb 20th, 2006 - 9:00 PM
Nice Narrative

You've described a typical weight gain pattern. I wonder how many others would be willing to share instances of healthy appetites of their significant others?

Cheryl
Feb 21st, 2006 - 7:25 PM
Message to DODS

Sorry. Missed your question in last week's post.

As much as I enjoyed eating whatever my eyes and tastebuds enjoyed my belly grew to the point that I had to say 'whoa!' I was 234 when I got on a scale for the first time in several years -- 20 pounds more than I was kidding myself was my true weight.

Even then, as I tried to cut back, my weight kept creeping up - finally stabilizing just short of 250. Fortunately I'm ok with that and so is my b/f.

dods
Feb 21st, 2006 - 9:38 PM
Re: Message to DODS

Thanks, I'm glad you’re at where you want to be.

dods

Cheryl
Feb 22nd, 2006 - 8:36 PM
Not quite my message

I never said I was where I want to be - I think I was better off thirty pounds ago.

I've just tried not to gain any more. I am accepting of my present size as being both manageable and satisfactory. Why? Because I have no interest in doing what becoming smaller would require.

Gary
Feb 23rd, 2006 - 4:46 PM
Nice Story

Sounds like your sweetie is enjoying things. What has she been eating like?

Chuck
Feb 23rd, 2006 - 9:04 PM
Good stuff continues

Well, today a bunch of us went to this Mexican take out place after school. She had a large burrito with soda.

Tuesday it was soda with pizza, chicken and mojo potatoes buffet style at a pizza place. She had I think three pizza pieces, two chicken parts and a healthy serving of the potatoes.

Sunday we attended an afternoon birthday party for a friend of hers. They had two kinds of pie, cake and ice cream. Along with everyone she had generous servings of all four.

We weren't together after school on Monday and Wednesday. However, in all three cases that I listed it was in addition to lunch and supper. Considering that I'm not surprised at how full her figure is becoming!

Gary
Feb 25th, 2006 - 4:16 PM
And I bet you are no discouragement

Since you must be paying for at least some of her indulgences she must know you like her big. That must be part of it!

I like hearing about this Girls willing to express their appetite in public are rare.

Chuck
Feb 26th, 2006 - 8:43 PM
This is true

I don't make a big deal of it, but you are right. She knows I don't mind her size or eating at all. In fact, the reason I know about her after school snacks is because she tells me. Plus at least once a week I'm the buyer.

There wasn't anything major to report today, just a shared half dozen Krispy Kremes enroute to a service project. I picked them up at a drive-thru knowing she would like them. She wanted first choice option the minute she saw the box.

On these projects they usually have snacks available and this was no exception. When we were through they had store-bought pies, prepackaged claws, cookies and ice cream from Albertsons. She had a plate (cherry pie, claw and two cookies) and bowl of ice cream with milk just like everyone else - but the Krispy Kreme starter three hours earlier was just a little "extra."

It's this constant grazing that's expanded her belly to the point that its really noticeable, especially when she's seated. I also notice her hips, and I know she catches me looking and smiling. So yes, she knows. But we seldom discuss it - I just enjoy looking like she enjoys eating.

Its Girl Scout cookie season again and I bet she's aware of it. Last year I bought us two boxes of Samoas and some Mints - we shared one of the Samoas and she took the other two for her family. After today's Krispy Kreme experience I'm awaiting my next visit to a market (that's where the stands are).

Cheryl
Feb 26th, 2006 - 10:29 PM
Great - but watch those carbs and sugar!

She is definitely in the deny and enjoy stage - eventually it will pass, so have fun while it lasts.

I do hope she's physically active and balances the sweets with a love of other foods.

That said, I'm just happy we have guys like you to celebrate with!

Bill Morris
Feb 27th, 2006 – 9:17 pm
One just like your honey

Chuck, like you I’ve always been a fan of curvy girls. By this I mean that what most would consider chubby or plump, perhaps even midsize, are the ones which manage to impress me.

I’ve made no secret of my preference, even sharing it with close friends saying that I like liked gaining woman with feminine shape/curves. To me, virgin weight gain, the first few pounds gained by relatively thin (not skeletal) girls was an exciting turn-on.

I don’t try to explain it. There just something about a chick, who has always been the center of attention and doesn't think she'll be anything but hot, beginning to lose her stick shape and become an apple or pear. Its then that her real beauty and attractiveness manifests.

A good example was a girl who was the roommate of my sister Diane. I was already employed in customer service when this roommate, whose name was Shirley, began working for the same firm.

Shirley was not some abrasive, self-absorbed narcissistic diva for whom fifty or a hundred pounds would be a form of unwanted revenge. She was in fact a nice person who took her customer service job seriously and was well liked by all. She simply had a naturally slender figure with a flexible metabolism and had never worried about her weight.

For nearly two years we knew and worked together without remark. But I recognized instantly what she at first didn’t notice when things began to change. I smiled gently to myself when she dismissed the first indications as of small consequence, and was ecstatic when she discovered her ultimate destiny.

My personal journal entries recorded the changes.

She was initially about 130 pounds and never talked about her weight. She and Diane existed comfortably but not lavishly on the money they made. She tended to eat hi-calorie lunches and enjoy occasional treats with no apparent difficulty.

It was only after she came back from her second vacation trip, a cruise with her family to celebrate her Dad’s retirement, that I began taking notice.

Her clothes seemed tighter, causing her to frequently pull at her skirts. Some full length outfits showed a slight outline of a protruding belly. And she, it seemed, had actually developed an appetite. That’s when I began recording what I noticed.

August 18, 2003 –

Shirley brought a coffeecake to work today with two cartons of milk, then had a maple bar and donut in the afternoon. This wouldn’t be a big deal except I know she was at the Mexican buffet for lunch and had two good sized helpings. Something has definitely happened to improve her appetite.

August 19, 2003 –

Lynn brought two cherry cheesecakes to celebrate Michelle’s birthday. Shirley took her piece as did everyone but there were pieces left over. Shirley copped one of the extras to have at her desk. This is definitely more than before – the cruise has apparently has had an impact on her appetite.​

Shirley, of course did not discern this. In fact, she was making breakfasts as usual for she and Diane. They tended to be variations of her typical wholesome egg, meat and carbo theme. But Diane noted that the portions after the cruise seemed to be a bit larger – three biscuits instead of two, extra ingredients in the omelets. But Diane had a good appetite herself and said nothing directly, but she did tell me.

What had happened, quite simply was that on the cruise Shirley had stretched her stomach due to buffet style eating punctuated by snacks. It wasn’t conscious but she enjoyed eating more. In the evening she was having late evening snacks, even offering to share with Diane luscious calorie laden alcohol treats such as grasshoppers and white Russians. She wasn’t concerned about her weight because she never had had to be.

October 8, 2003 – Well Shirley has finally had to buy new clothes. I heard her share with Lynn that her metabolism has slowed and she’s picked up a few pounds.

“No biggies,. It was bound to happen” she says. The cruise was in July and she appears now about 12-15 pounds heavier; I’m anticipating more ‘cause she’s eating just as much at the office and Diane says home is no different.​

I don’t know what happened after that because she got another job and moved out on my sister. But I guess I can imagine.

Responder
Feb 28th, 2006 - 9:43 AM
A suggestion

Since we're talking stories in another thread can I suggest that your chronicle would make a good one too?

Chuck
Mar 1st, 2006 - 2:29 PM
Continuing

Some seem to enjoy my chronicling what I'm talking about right here, so here goes some more.

Monday was supposed to be a study project. Three classmates were joining to work together and I tagged along as transportation supplier. The girl who was the host for the afternoon had made a Boston cream pie in advance. It was supposed to be split five ways but one person didn't make it. We split it four ways.

Today she'd had only a lite lunch and was craving Mexican. I made it my treat at Taco Bell: two taco grandes with Pepsi and an empanada for dessert! If it weren't for supper still being over three hours away I'd be afraid she couldn't eat it after this mini-feast..

Its after school snacking like this that's gradually making her belly bigger and her hips wider. I'm glad she's from a bigger family that doesn't give her flack about her size!

Gary
Mar 1st, 2006 - 5:41 PM
WAY TO GO!

You obviously like what's going on - and I hope you keep on posting for us!

Latest posts

Back