Quantcast

2009 NFL Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KHayes666

Go away
::brushing up on the Super Bowl Shuffle:: Can Cutler wear a headband in the new version? It'd be pretty funny to see Urlacher rap, too. :D
oh hell no.....there's only one punky Qb and he's known as McMahon.

Also, unless Brian Urlacher has a baby voice like Gary Fencik, it won't work haha.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

I am looking forward to this Thursday - it will be an interesting Pre-Season Snack

Spanks and Daddyoh70 will be glued to their respective TV screens & busy doing Hindu Squats

luvembig

Anybody see that dirty-ass hit Favre laid out in a meaningless pre-season game on Monday night!?

He's now officially a dirt bag in my book. I never had an opinion on him before, even when ran the Jets season into the ground last year right before my very eyes, but now he's a total jackass. As a vet he should know better. Now he's bitchin' about cracked ribs. Ugh......

I hope he knows he has a target on his back (if he didn't have one before).

mszwebs

For The WIN.
Anybody see that dirty-ass hit Favre laid out in a meaningless pre-season game on Monday night!?

He's now officially a dirt bag in my book. I never had an opinion on him before, even when ran the Jets season into the ground last year right before my very eyes, but now he's a total jackass. As a vet he should know better. Now he's bitchin' about cracked ribs. Ugh......

I hope he knows he has a target on his back (if he didn't have one before).
Brett Favre has been a target for about 17 years. This is nothing new...his, as Cris Collinsworth put it, "nasty little crack-back block" aside. :rolleyes:

Yeah, he should know better.

They should ALL know better.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Who is this Bratt Fevre y'all are speaking about?

Spanks You will be juggling your share of Quarterbacks woes this season Brett, Vick & Lord Dononvan better up the rep on them Squats

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
If Eli and Donovan go down, I prefer my chances with a back-up over yours. :D

Spanks, I wouldn't wish harm to any quarterback despite team rivalry. The whole Backup thing is an unknown quantity. You look at the body of work - Vick is an amazing QB - but, it's still wait and see come game time.

Sometimes a backup can shine (Earl Morrall '72 Dolphins - Jeff Hostetler '90 Giants) and others (Kellen Clemmons- Jets) miss the boat.

Spanky

Freakishly Normal

Spanks, I wouldn't wish harm to any quarterback despite team rivalry. The whole Backup thing is an unknown quantity. You look at the body of work - Vick is an amazing QB - but, it's still wait and see come game time.

Sometimes a backup can shine (Earl Morrall '72 Dolphins - Jeff Hostetler '90 Giants) and others (Kellen Clemmons- Jets) miss the boat.

Actually, I am not sure how Manning Jr. has not gotten hurt more often. Must be that that pocket passing stuff does have some merit.

Naw, I wouldn't wish any football player hurt.

Look, maybe we can hold off on each other until the Super Bowl..

You can come over and root for the Eagles with me. :D

uh.......maybe not. :p

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Actually, I am not sure how Manning Jr. has not gotten hurt more often. Must be that that pocket passing stuff does have some merit.

Naw, I wouldn't wish any football player hurt.

Look, maybe we can hold off on each other until the Super Bowl..

You can come over and root for the Eagles with me. :D

uh.......maybe not. :p

LOL .. :D
Hmmm - well I think you and Daddyoh70 would have inhaled all those wonderful Cheesesteaks (nothing was left only gallons of cold pickle juice) and possibly be wishing for some real NY food treats. ;)

Most QB these days are built pretty strong - years ago they would have been linebackers. I don't know if you've seen the recent issues of Muscle & Fitness about QB Brady Quinn. He looks more like a linebacker/Defensive lineman than QB

Spanky

Freakishly Normal

LOL .. :D
Hmmm - well I think you and Daddyoh70 would have inhaled all those wonderful Cheesesteaks (nothing was left only gallons of cold pickle juice) and possibly be wishing for some real NY food treats. ;)

Most QB these days are built pretty strong - years ago they would have been linebackers. I don't know if you've seen the recent issues of Muscle & Fitness about QB Brady Quinn. He looks more like a linebacker/Defensive lineman than QB

Yeah, in 1999, McNabb was listed at 6'4" and 245 and Dante Culpepper was 6'5" and 265. That is a lot of beef for Mamma McNabb to keep satisfied.

More Chunky Soup all around.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Yeah, in 1999, McNabb was listed at 6'4" and 245 and Dante Culpepper was 6'5" and 265. That is a lot of beef for Mamma McNabb to keep satisfied.

More Chunky Soup all around.
Now after that workout session - you are chowing down on a heaping bowl of Mama McNabb's Special Soup...

Wouldn't you, rest of the family and especially the family pooch ( you do have a dog ) be happy admiring your pooch wearing this...

Best Dressed- Happy Pooch

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey yooooooooouuuuuuu Guuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyssss!
<in Electric Company intro screaming voice>

How many days until football season? <hint.....same as the Lions number of wins last year.....or the number of Eagles SB wins....which is what Tony was thinking.....>

Questions from preseason:

1. Where the effity is Nancygirl?
2. Where the effity is coldy aka clevelandgirl?
3. Is Tony going to hold up all season against the Eagles Nation? :D
4. Is Zwebbygirl gonna reject Mista Favre when he lays the smackdown on the Packy-girls in Lammmmmboooooooooooo Field?
5. When will Al Davis die?
6. Will the Seahawks join the new NFL Far East Division to take on Tokyo, Seoul and Hong Kong and finally have a chance at a division championship?
7. Who is the madhatter and will he ever come back?
8. Will the Colts ever go back to Baltimore where they effing belong?
9. Will Andy Reid continue to be the reigning BHM of the NFL?
10. Will the New York Giants have better aim when shooting themselves in the foot? Figuratively, I mean, of course I mean on the field during the game. :D

One can only hope. :bow:

desi7482

Hey,what's going on everybody? Just want to throw some Ravens love on this thread.

blueeyedevie

I am more into football then I use to be. However I can remember watching it as a little girl with my grandpa. Back then I would pick my favorite animal ( BEARS)... LOL My Grandpas team was the 49ers..

Now its all about the Saint's and of course Harris likes the Giants and Jets. Sorta funny that we have the southern and northern thing going on...
I however have made Harris A LSU fan in College football. Live AND Bleed purple and Gold ...

GO SAINTS! Can't wait for Sunday FOOTBALL ALL DAY BABY!!

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey yooooooooouuuuuuu Guuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyssss!
<in Electric Company intro screaming voice>

How many days until football season? <hint.....same as the Lions number of wins last year.....or the number of Eagles SB wins....which is what Tony was thinking.....>

Questions from preseason:

1. Where the effity is Nancygirl?
2. Where the effity is coldy aka clevelandgirl?
3. Is Tony going to hold up all season against the Eagles Nation? :D
4. Is Zwebbygirl gonna reject Mista Favre when he lays the smackdown on the Packy-girls in Lammmmmboooooooooooo Field?
5. When will Al Davis die?
6. Will the Seahawks join the new NFL Far East Division to take on Tokyo, Seoul and Hong Kong and finally have a chance at a division championship?
10. Will the New York Giants have better aim when shooting themselves in the foot? Figuratively, I mean, of course I mean on the field during the game. :D

One can only hope. :bow:
Answers for Spanks Preseason Question: :bow:

1. Where the effity is Nancygirl? Spanks is nervous
2. Where the effity is coldy aka clevelandgirl? Spanks is nervous
3. Is Tony going to hold up all season against the Eagles Nation? Yep-better than the grounded Iggles- hope you and
Daddyoh70 been getting in those Hindu Squat reps

4. Is Zwebbygirl gonna reject Mista Favre when he lays the smackdown on the Packy-girls in Lammmmmboooooooooooo Field? Will Favre get up- or how many games will he play ... think NY Jets revisited

5. When will Al Davis die? Now Spanks are you submitting Al for the Celebrity Death Watch. He may surprize us all

these Birds may get another HOF inductee before the Iggles

Not if Rex Ryan will have any say

10. Will the New York Giants have better aim when shooting themselves in the foot? Figuratively, I mean, of course I mean on the field during the game.
NY Giants another great season & the pressure is off them anyway ;)

The Iggles offense give their fans many restless nights (McNibbits Stumbles,Vick & Peta, Andy and and his Pickle Juice,No RB) - they are on the bubble now- 2 year Plan and Counting. 2010Spanks begs the DIMS NFL Trio to change fan affilaition and become a Giants Fan :)

I am more into football then I use to be. However I can remember watching it as a little girl with my grandpa. Back then I would pick my favorite animal ( BEARS)... LOL My Grandpas team was the 49ers..

Now its all about the Saint's and of course Harris likes the Giants and Jets. Sorta funny that we have the southern and northern thing going on...
I however have made Harris A LSU fan in College football. Live AND Bleed purple and Gold ...

GO SAINTS! Can't wait for Sunday FOOTBALL ALL DAY BABY!!
A true rarity - wow you are not even a Jet Fan.
The Saints do have that Pooch Mascot "Gumbo"

Latest posts