2009 NFL Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Ok, so the I <3 DeSean pictures didn't come out so great. First of all, it's very hard to write on one's own tush. Second of all, they were all blurry for some reason. Third of all, most of them showed a little more than I am willing to expose for a bet. However, a bet is a bet and since I would have demanded it of Spanky I must man up and post. So, here is the one pic (I did say that I would only be posting on picture after all) I did manage to take that I am willing to post. Debt paid in full!

Stoopid Eagles! Stoopider Giants! Stoopidest ME!!!:doh:

PS...No comments on the smeared heart and crazy letters. You try writing on your ass! :p
Gorgeous Picture Nancy :wubu: - I know a Bet is a Bet & you are a true sport ... but, such cuteness only to be defiled by that horrible "Iggles" Name.... :mad:

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
ZOMG. :eek:

That pic is sooooo worth it. You are gorgeous my dear. :wubu::wubu::wubu:

If DeSean only knew. Lub the red panties. You are welcome to pose in those anytime. :D

:kiss2:

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
Sorry, I have to throw the red flag. Why? Why the hell not? I got ten of them.

And only three time outs. :mad:

How'd the Jints do Tony? :D

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

Seems like we both had a hell of a weekend didn't we ...

Don't forget to say hello to the Chargers next week ;)

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...

If you are refering to the Giants game...Exactly! :mad:
Figured the S & D connection may also want to borrow the Sad Klingon
Yes, Nancy it was for the Giants. Tony, I'm willing to let S & D connection get in on some of this facepalm action. It was one sucked-up Sunday all around, ugh...:mad:

And now the round of Thursday games begin!

mszwebs

For The WIN.

Yes, Nancy it was for the Giants. Tony, I'm willing to let S & D connection get in on some of this facepalm action. It was one sucked-up Sunday all around, ugh...:mad:

And now the round of Thursday games begin!
Um, Rai, having been beaten by the BUCCANEERS, I think I deserve some of that facepalm action too.

For effing shizzle.

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
I don know bout yall, but I just scroll up an take a lil look at Nancy's cute widdle tushy and then all is right wid da worl. :D

And Cinnamitchy? Cowboy farts to you :kiss2:. See ya in the playoffs........those fun little games in January where Romo cries and fans weep about another first round exit. :p

cinnamitch

nope
I don know bout yall, but I just scroll up an take a lil look at Nancy's cute widdle tushy and then all is right wid da worl. :D

And Cinnamitchy? Cowboy farts to you :kiss2:. See ya in the playoffs........those fun little games in January where Romo cries and fans weep about another first round exit. :p
Spankypoo as long as Romo manages to throw the ball in the right direction, he can cry all he wants to. We fans don't really weep ( unless it is remembering the disgraceful firing of Coach Tom Landry). I mean its not like we have never won the Superbowl, but it would be fun to win it again. :rolleyes:

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
Spankypoo as long as Romo manages to throw the ball in the right direction, he can cry all he wants to. We fans don't really weep ( unless it is remembering the disgraceful firing of Coach Tom Landry). I mean its not like we have never won the Superbowl, but it would be fun to win it again. :rolleyes:
Oh, I just figured when Yankees fans talk about a drought in WS wins being single digit years and Phillies fans see a drought as the most of the 20th Century, I figured the Cowpies would look on a playoff win drought of 10 years as an ETERNITY.

Latest posts