Quantcast

2009 Singles Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

luvembig

Hi All,

Ok... yep... single here. Sometimes feels like there are no FA's in Australia (at least not near me!).

I used to not mind being single, but now it bothers me a bit. I need some lovin! haha.
Wow, just what the HELL is wrong with the men down under!? :mad:

vardon_grip

Consistently smarmy
Single and sorry. I need a bf with air conditioner :D
I just had my central AC fixed so its good to go! Man, it has been godawful in LA this past week with the fires and the humidity. I risked injury from keeping a fan so close to my face while the AC was out. Sleep? Impossible. Thank goodness it was down for just the weekend.

Vespertine

I just had my central AC fixed so its good to go! Man, it has been godawful in LA this past week with the fires and the humidity. I risked injury from keeping a fan so close to my face while the AC was out. Sleep? Impossible. Thank goodness it was down for just the weekend.
Ok, get ready for some company, crank that AC up haha! But seriously, it has been mind numbing heat. Well, my brain goes down when overheated anyway! I'm near Burbank and the wall of heat from the north was so oppressive the last few days. My sister's cat crawled into the fridge and refused to come out! If only I could fit lol...

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Ok, get ready for some company, crank that AC up haha! But seriously, it has been mind numbing heat. Well, my brain goes down when overheated anyway! I'm near Burbank and the wall of heat from the north was so oppressive the last few days. My sister's cat crawled into the fridge and refused to come out! If only I could fit lol...

Girl! I'm in Burbank! Wow! We should hang out some time. Two fat chicks...some food....some fat.....no FAs in sight. Yeah.

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
winter, spring, summer and now fall...and i'm still single...hoping that can change :rolleyes: i'm taking baby steps and trying to put myself out there gradually as it's taken me a while to realize that prince charming isn't going to come knocking at my door *sigh*

Crystal

Ahhh, fun weekends with an amazing boy are possible when one is single.

So, no complaining at the moment. :)

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
Is it too soon to sign up to a "Probably Single for 2010" thread as well?
Don't you dare steal the 'singles thread' idea from me...especially since I already stole it from someone else! :p :D

And, yes, in case anyone's keeping tabs I'm still single. :blush:

Latest posts