Quantcast

2010 NFL Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KHayes666

Go away
Nice to see Orton is back to form and throwin game losing INT's on the 2nd down of the tying drive rather than giving us Den fans false hope for a comeback. It really saves time.
I agree. I remember when I was a kid Drew Bozo (Bledsoe) would march the Patriots 80 yards only to throw a pick in the endzone or fail on 4th down....least Orton was like "Lemme spare everyone the misery"

Hell it could have been worse, how do you think Detroit Lions fans feel right now? lol

BoomSnap

I agree. I remember when I was a kid Drew Bozo (Bledsoe) would march the Patriots 80 yards only to throw a pick in the endzone or fail on 4th down....least Orton was like "Lemme spare everyone the misery"

Hell it could have been worse, how do you think Detroit Lions fans feel right now? lol
Not to mention the no-call for passer interference on the very next play. Stay classy NFL refs.

willowmoon

Don't Panic!
Ok, so I'm NOT a Detroit Lions fan by any stretch of the imagination (although I always loved watching Barry Sanders back in the day), but they seriously got robbed in Chicago yesterday. What a stupid rule which DESPERATELY needs to be changed. How Calvin Johnson didn't manage to go freakin' ballistic afterwards is beyond me.

runningman

I love reading this thread. I don't really have a team - except maybe anyone playing against the Giants.

*only hear to wind up Nancy when the Giants lose*

So yeah - the Panthers were shi*e, who am I gonna be getting behind next week?

NancyGirl74

I love reading this thread. I don't really have a team - except maybe anyone playing against the Giants.

*only hear to wind up Nancy when the Giants lose*

So yeah - the Panthers were shi*e, who am I gonna be getting behind next week?

Giants @ Colts. A family affair. Manning vs Manning. Should be sexay!

PS...Please get a team so my boys can kick their asses. :p

MzDeeZyre

Fatty McFatCakes
Ummmmm...... I'm thinking that.... your Jet's....... LOST tonight.

Just Sayin........

KHayes666

Go away
Seconded

Umm...eww.

I miss McNabb already. He was fun to pick on and at least semi-likable despite my hatred of all things Eagles. (I mean, hello!?! I wrote his name on my boobs.) Vick? Nope, just can't find it in me to say a darn nice thing about him.
What's with all the Vick hate? The man went to prison and served his time, its not like he got away with it. He made a mistake, paid for it and now trying to rebuild his life.

He can start by learning how to pass :doh:

runningman

Giants @ Colts. A family affair. Manning vs Manning. Should be sexay!

PS...Please get a team so my boys can kick their asses. :p
I do really have a team but they're so rubbish I've decided its much easier just to support whoever is playing the Giants.

However they did win in week 1. I can foresee a 1-15 season for my team.......

Rojodi

So what are we fans going to do next season when there's a lockout? Do we have a nerd create a program that will simulate the NFL and run it?

Oh hell, we might as well start a new thread, call it "LOCKOUT Football League" where we can set up a new league, set up the teams, nicknames, players, etc....Hey, let me start it now!

NancyGirl74

What's with all the Vick hate? The man went to prison and served his time, its not like he got away with it. He made a mistake, paid for it and now trying to rebuild his life.

He can start by learning how to pass :doh:
Oh climb off your sanctimonious high horse, Kevin. I can dislike whoever the hell I want for whatever reason I want. I didn’t bash your precious Brady (give me time) so take your holier-than-thou attitude to Hyde Park. If you’re too politically correct to talk trash you don’t belong in the NFL thread.

And as a preemptive strike for when you respond to this (which we all know you will) talk to the hand because the eyes are already bored.

I do really have a team but they're so rubbish I've decided its much easier just to support whoever is playing the Giants.

However they did win in week 1. I can foresee a 1-15 season for my team.......
Oh? I didn't know Wales had an NFL team. :p

Latest posts