2011 Singles thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanmachine

i'm planning on being single for a bit. need a lot of working out to do in more ways than one before i get into a relationship. aint going to drag someone through it with me. stck with friends with benefits for now. just got to find me some first. won't hold my breath

Christov

My year of self-imposed singledom was fun, but I guess I have to get back into the swing of being in a relationship before I turn into a mouldy bachelor.

Checking out within the first three months of this year. Count on it.

And no, I'm not being overconfident in my ability to find a date. I just tend to ease into relationships like a lubricated lump of butter on a slip n' slide.

snuffy2000

¯\(ºдಠ)/¯
Slap me in here too, seems like all the girls I'm interested in are either taken, or not interested in guys.

Wut do? :doh:

/considers moving.

Anm4521

Single like usual, but i'm not really looking cause i really wanna move soon. I need a chnage of scene.

AmazingAmy

Checking in!

I too plan to be gone within the first 3 months. If I don't beat Christov I may cry.

imfree

In Remembrance
I copied and pasted from 2010 Singles thread. I wouldn't want my "Someone Out There Who'll Find Me" to miss me because I posted in the old thread!:eek::D

I fell asleep, bored out of my mind and missed the start of 2011 by 50 minutes. Reporting in for the 2011 Singles Thread!

Paul Anka-I Don't Like To Sleep Alone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqPZ2wlsXW4

LovelyLiz

Okay, now that is legitimately 2011 in my time zone...

I am checking in. :) Feeling alright about being single at the moment. Wouldn't turn down love, but enjoying my life as it is, too.

Aust99

Okay, now that is legitimately 2011 in my time zone...

I am checking in. :) Feeling alright about being single at the moment. Wouldn't turn down love, but enjoying my life as it is, too.
My sentiments too....

Agent 007

Shtick man
Okay, here I go again:

I’m single, but I hope that this will change. No offence to you guys, because you are all cool, but I hope to be able to withdraw from this thread soon.

I am looking for the lady of my life: a sweet, smart and confident woman who shares my interests. A cute SSBBW of about my age somewhere in the Netherlands or elsewhere in Northwestern Europe. If I found this lady, I would treat her like a queen and fulfill her every desire.

Where are you, oh lovely Goddess of my dreams? If you are out there, please contact me.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Why don't you hook up with Christov and call it a draw... :kiss2:

I was thinking exactly the same thing they might be a great dimms match up ;) or mayby that is what they already have planned but are trying to throw us busybodys off the scent ??

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
New year. Still single. Will probably be single all 2011 as well.

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
That's the spirit!!!:p

You know, if someone as gorgeous as you are single, there's little hope for someone like me.
Seeing so many other hot people being single... nah. There's little chance I am going to leave the life of the single people this year:(

aocutiepi

a beautiful mess.
Slap me in here too, seems like all the girls I'm interested in are either taken, or not interested in guys.

Wut do? :doh:

/considers moving.

I think this is my scenario as well. Except swap girls for guys. :rolleyes:

In other news... doing my duty and checking in. Not surprised that I'm back, won't be surprised if I don't leave.

Starting to become more okay with the fact that I might not.

Heyyou

Yes...yes. Taking my designated spot here as well. :(

Wish I could help..... I also proudly announce my single and looking status! Bright, and early, in the first half of the first day of 2011! Nice :)

Gingembre

radar detector
Consider me checked back in!

I'm not that bothered at the moment. Too many other things going on. It would be nice to find love (or mutual lust, would do, heheh) before the year is out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts