2011 Singles thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Another update.

So, me and that girl I was talking about decided it would be best if we just stayed friends. Honestly, I didn't really think it would go any farther than the dating stage anyways.

So I better pull up a chair and get comfy, because I'm still single.

Steph78

Single. And according to a Fortune Teller my mother went to, I'm staying that way. :doh:

JonesT

Your's truly
I was almost out of this thread but the girl I met turned out to be someone I didnt need. I figured that I would rather be single than to be with someone who constantly brings me down. So I am happy to say that I am still single.

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
I was almost out of this thread but the girl I met turned out to be someone I didnt need. I figured that I would rather be single than to be with someone who constantly brings me down. So I am happy to say that I am still single.

duuuuude! where have you been man?!?!?! lol.and i agree i would rather be single then with someone that brings me down,i have been threw that one a couple of times before.

JonesT

Your's truly
duuuuude! where have you been man?!?!?! lol.and i agree i would rather be single then with someone that brings me down,i have been threw that one a couple of times before.
Mannnn Its been a while hasn't it bro!? Exactly! I would rather be happy alone than to be unhappily in a relationship.

sweetfrancaise

I thought I was getting into something and then things took a turn for the worse. I went out on a few dates with this guy, talked to him every night, and then I got a message that he was in the hospital. I was aware he had sickle cell anemia, but I had no idea how sick he was. I saw him once, the day they transferred him to ICU. He died last week; I'm still in shock.

I'm incredibly lucky that I have a phenomenal network of family and friends. I'll get through it.

imfree

In Remembrance
I thought I was getting into something and then things took a turn for the worse. I went out on a few dates with this guy, talked to him every night, and then I got a message that he was in the hospital. I was aware he had sickle cell anemia, but I had no idea how sick he was. I saw him once, the day they transferred him to ICU. He died last week; I'm still in shock.

I'm incredibly lucky that I have a phenomenal network of family and friends. I'll get through it.
You have my condolences.

ObiWantsU

Slingle, um, singe, uhh, stung... Man, why is it so hard to say I'm all one. :p

And why is it seem that half the people here don't have a location in their profile, even a state? :confused:

/irony - I've popped to a page all to myself when I posted this. Fates, if I believed in you, I'd buy a ticket to your comedy show.

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
Mannnn Its been a while hasn't it bro!? Exactly! I would rather be happy alone than to be unhappily in a relationship.
haha yes it's been awhile broseph.lol good to see you again man! and i totally agree.i would rather be single and happy then in a relationship but miserable.

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up

i am so sorry about that,what a tragic turn of events.:(

Ellie

Very much single... :eat1::eat1: I'm not worried :eat1::eat1::eat1::eat1::eat1:

Jokes aside, I need to change this.

SuperMishe

Single. Wanna mingle?
Single single single... but have had more attention in the last two weeks (from 3 different guys!) than I've had in two years!! Loving it, but so far, nothing's sticking... lol... but it's early - we'll see!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts