2011 Singles thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
I had a lunch date with a chubby guy covered in tattoos, who let it slip that he had a gf and just a fetish for fat, older women.

Then I came home to more pictures of penises in my inbox (seriously guys, just stop with the dick pics).

Good luck though, dude. I hope it goes 10 gazillion times better for you!

Gr8tBigWorld

Klaatu barada nikto
Single for about 9 months now after a long(er) relationship and I have much more free time for myself, and I like that. But I find that I miss being hugged, touched...just normal human contact. Being large can be kind of isolating that way, and I had forgotten.

TexasTrouble

Single, but looking at all the cute pics on the couples thread and just the general atmosphere here that fat women can be desirable definitely makes me feel more hopeful!

Wholelottarosie78

I had a lunch date with a chubby guy covered in tattoos, who let it slip that he had a gf and just a fetish for fat, older women.

Then I came home to more pictures of penises in my inbox (seriously guys, just stop with the dick pics).

Good luck though, dude. I hope it goes 10 gazillion times better for you!
I laughed out loud when I read this. What is it with guys and dick pics? I like peniss' ( or would it be pen-i) but I agree with you completly on this one: and have been there.

stinescene

Single, so very single... D:

Lots of failed dates.
I disabled my okcupid for a bit, but I just reactivated it.
I really can't find much on there, because my friend pretty much has a revolving door between her legs. :|

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I wouldn't mind a peen pic, so long as it looked nice. Bonus points if the pic has a full shot of the owner of the penis :)

gah. I'm deprived. Not desperate.(for now). Just deprived.

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Single, but not as worried about it as I was before. Sure, it kinda upsets me when I see happy couples and wonder why I can't have that, too. But it's no big deal.

adelicateflwr

single... been single... don't want to be single when i turn 30! haha! so... i've got a little over two months to figure something out... :confused:

penguin

Fnord

Oh wow, he sounds charming. I always figure the guys who'll send you a dick shot straight up are doing you a service, they're telling you from the start that all they are is a dick...and not in a good way!

Dear ladies:

How desperately do you want Diana?

Sincerely,
Uploading wang.jpg now
Just make sure that if you bring it out, you've got to share it with everyone. *hint hint* :p

spiritangel

AmandaClause
One more penis photo, and I'm going to start dating women.
lol I know that feeling but we can be just as difficult in different ways hugs and hang in there

I was soo over it all and now I have some decent guys comming out of the woodwork and one of them gives me that happy fizzy teenage vibe sooo who knows mayby sometime in the future i will be leaving this thread

way early days yet

lots of squishy hugs hang in therre just last week I was complaining about a lack of intelligent men and now I am chatting to sevral the tide will turn :)

luvbigfellas

Has lips like morphine
I got peen pics from a friend, but him, I don't mind so much.

Still single. And I think I'm OK with it. I mean, I got bigger fish to fry.

Allie Cat

I don't understand the whole 'send people penis pictures' thing. If a guy sends me a picture of his penis it makes me less likely to want to talk to him. It's not like I go around sending guys pictures of my penis -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.