2013 Singles Palooza

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
sneaks in quietly sets up the cocktail bar (everything you can imagine, want or need here)

refreshes the munchies then turns up the music

Goes to one corner and fills it with comfy lounges and beanbags as well as lots of games and gaming systems

takes another corner and turns it into a movie nook

then makes more punch

sneaks back out again thinking about what else might be needed to get the party started....

~nai'a~

We need some water and swimwear.... :D What about a pool party also? :happy:

Mishty

aluminum petunia
Stiiillllll single,BUT I almost went on a date for NYE,buuut he went a little nutso before we could break bread.

I'm not drinking booze with the singles,someone will end up pregnant and my corn likker will be to blame. :happy:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Stiiillllll single,BUT I almost went on a date for NYE,buuut he went a little nutso before we could break bread.

I'm not drinking booze with the singles,someone will end up pregnant and my corn likker will be to blame. :happy:
God I love you said whilst laughing out loud

Dons Fairy Amanda Costume and waves her magic wand the room gets bigger and now includes a huge and very deep swimming pool complete with water slide and diving board with change rooms and showers to oneside filled with everything you need to swim including bikinis (hey its dims after all)

and a big dancefloor, moves the jukebox and adds in a stage for live bands!!

Now are we missing anything else??? :p

Weirdo890

Amanda, I think we have everything we need for the singles party.

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
So the seemingly good guy I'd had a couple dates with went out and got himself a DUI last night. Sigh.

sweetfrancaise

So the seemingly good guy I'd had a couple dates with went out and got himself a DUI last night. Sigh.
Well... he can still be a good guy! Maybe rather dumb. I'd wait to hear what happened, exactly. My best friend got a DUI a few years back. Good guy. Dumb decision (no one was hurt, car totaled). Doesn't drink and drive anymore. :rolleyes:

*Puts on classic rock record*

I'm ready and rarin'. :cool:
*Takes off classic rock, puts on the new Killers album*

There we go! :D

Weirdo890

Well... he can still be a good guy! Maybe rather dumb. I'd wait to hear what happened, exactly. My best friend got a DUI a few years back. Good guy. Dumb decision (no one was hurt, car totaled). Doesn't drink and drive anymore. :rolleyes:

*Takes off classic rock, puts on the new Killers album*

There we go! :D
What, you don't appreciate the works of The Beatles? :p

aocutiepi

a beautiful mess.
I'm psyched that I can join the Singles Palooza 2013 instead of just checking in on the singles page. Much more fun. Maybe this is my year to get out of here. Who knows.

Latest posts