2013 Singles Palooza

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

That Guy You Met Once

Coming up on the one-year anniversary of my last breakup.

I know this is an unhealthy attitude to have, but I'm very introverted and make less than $20k a year, so I don't think anyone would want me.

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
It's not about the money honey... lol. Money is nice to have but there's nothing nicer than a man who is loving, kind, attentive. :)

spiritangel

AmandaClause
It's not about the money honey... lol. Money is nice to have but there's nothing nicer than a man who is loving, kind, attentive. :)
This is very true, sometimes you can have the happiest life with the least amount of stuff

not having a lot pushes you to be creative and can be really fun

Mathias

SAMCRO
So...are we still playing truth or dare? I'll answer another truth. :)

geekgamer01

Resident Jedi Master
So...are we still playing truth or dare? I'll answer another truth. :)
Well Sweetie answered last so it's her turn to ask some one truth or dare. Although maybe it's time someone shook things up with a dare ;)

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
Well Sweetie answered last so it's her turn to ask some one truth or dare. Although maybe it's time someone shook things up with a dare ;)
I'll ask for a truth. Are you a sexy undie or sensible undie kind of person? Thongs or cotton panties? Briefs or boxers? Or do you go commando???? Next poster has to answer. :)

geekgamer01

Resident Jedi Master
Mine aren't sexy per se but they are functional and ok looking. Then again, does the wrapping paper make the present inside any less desireable? Lol I'm a boxerbrief kinda guy. It's good having that lil extra support. Especially in jeans since boxers bunch up all the time.

Dromond

Old school
Coming up on the one-year anniversary of my last breakup.

I know this is an unhealthy attitude to have, but I'm very introverted and make less than $20k a year, so I don't think anyone would want me.
I draw a disability pension and have never had trouble getting dates. Attitude matters, money doesn't mean much.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Ok lets make this easier

For each truth or Dare (question or dare) Make it open to everyone to be able to answer or do

that way everyone gets a go and no one gets left out

first person to answer the question gets to ask the next 'truth' or create a dare

Sound good?

So I will ask the question then first person to answer gets to ask the next one when we are ready for it :D

What do you sleep in?

ok go

missyj1978

Shorts and a tank top or if its really hot bra and panties!

where is the best place to be kissed (lips don't count lol)

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
yes

What is the most romantic thing you want to do for someone?
Ok, since nobody else is answering, mine's a little basic, but just fix them a nice dinner and follow up with a nice full body massage so that they feel sooo loved and appreciated. :)

Dromond

Old school
So braggadocious! ;)
Yeah, it is a bit. :p

But it's also true. Whenever I truly want to find a date, I can usually find a date. If I have a dry spell, it's generally by choice. My record isn't perfect, of course, but it's pretty good.

Latest posts