2013 Singles Palooza

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

geekgamer01

Resident Jedi Master
So, yeah.......Kiss me, I'm single. :kiss2:;)
Offer still open? ;)

Still quite single. Been busy with work and school though lately so it hasn't been too bad. Need someone to kiss on New Years night though.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
I vote if we are all still single come end of January we do some sort of Valentines Mix and match swap ;)

I am still single

am open to love but not searching at present life has been crazy busy of late

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I always see people say they don't want to prematurely step out of here and I never understood until now.

I don't want to walk out on this thread just yet but...she's pretty damn awesome.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
I always see people say they don't want to prematurely step out of here and I never understood until now.

I don't want to walk out on this thread just yet but...she's pretty damn awesome.
As are you Awesome Attracts awesome and I expect a Pm her or fb mister with news :)

Hugs keeping everything crossed for you

CaAggieGirl

If you only knew
I am very surprised to see all of you beautiful and amazing people still here.

As for me, never left. Probably will not any time soon..

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
My divorce, after an extremely long separation, was finalized on December 2nd.

I'm quite content to have fun exploring. If something serious happens, that's great. Love is on its way, I believe, but I'm enjoying life as it is right now, getting to know and loving ME.

Wonton says she's looking, in case anyone is interested but she's got her eye on a little doggie named Bruno in Vegas. Long distance romances can be brutal but she's a trooper.

missyj1978

Well I am still here! I have came to terms with myself and know that im not ready for a relationship and this point in my life. Its all about me right now and guess what, I deserve it :D

ScreamingChicken

WVMountainrear's Husband
Definitely off the market.

I popped the question on Christmas Eve in front of my GF's extended family and after about 20 seconds of being stunned by the question, she said "yes". Both my kids are thrilled as they have known her as "Aunt" Sandy all their lives. My family and friends are REALLY excited.

Eighteen years of friendship and she has been there all this time right under my nose. :)

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance

I popped the question on Christmas Eve in front of my GF's extended family and after about 20 seconds of being stunned by the question, she said "yes". Both my kids are thrilled as they have known her as "Aunt" Sandy all their lives. My family and friends are REALLY excited.

Eighteen years of friendship and she has been there all this time right under my nose. :)
Congratulations!!!!

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
Awesome! Congratulations.

Latest posts