2014 Singles Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

penguin

Fnord
DimensionsModel
Since the New Year is only hours away now, I thought it was time to move everyone over into the new party room.

Pull up a chair, grab a drink, and let's get talking. What did you learn from 2013? I'm no longer going settle for crumbs or lower my standards. I'm worth it, and need to remind them of that.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Taking my seat early.

I learnt that I am attractive. As self absorbed as that may sound, I never really believed it before and thought I was being used and abused all the time. But now, I've learned to see myself as attractive, in many ways, and therefore worthy of something genuine.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Walks in fills up the food table with lots of yummy things

and pulls up a chair

Hi everyone :)

well yes I am here for another year it seems though I am sure without a doubt many of us will leave this thread be it briefly or for good in 2014

What have I learned this year, that sometimes we find out we have unexpected healing to do and we meet people who trigger that within us I am very grateful for those experiences because I am now ready to move forward onto the Magic and Adventure of 2014 :D

geekgamer01

Resident Jedi Master
*Test sits a couple chairs before finally finding the right one*

There we go! I feel I'll be here awhile so I wanted to make sure I had a comfy seat. One thing I learned this year is that while I am single, I am never alone. After all, looking around this thread and 2013's, I see that I am in the company of some pretty awesome people.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I have made the biggest changes in my life this year. Starting with finally ending my terrible on and off again marriage with a man that was extremely jealous and possessive of me.

I started dating for the first time in 20 years. Although it was nothing serious, I really enjoyed myself.

I also discovered that I can love and spoil myself. Self-love is a beautiful thing.:wubu:

Oona

¬.¬
2013 had me in an out of the singles thread... I think (hope) this year wont be such a roller coaster. I either want to be all in or all out.

And if I'm all in, I'll be happy. You, ladies and gentlemen, are great company to have ^.^

missyj1978

I'm here and that's okay with me. I hope that I feel ready to be able to handle a relationship soon but right now I just cant do it. And honestly I'm happy with just having good friends and making the most out of life :D

Latest posts