2014 Singles Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

imaginarydiva21

Hey everyone im also gonna take my seat in here *bows*
in 2013 i learned the only person who can make me happy is myself and i need to concentrate on a few things this year but if i meet a handsome guy whilst doing it who knows :D:p

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
I like being single. I like living by myself and doing my own thing. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy and appreciate the company of a special someone. I think we all have different definitions of single. To me, I'm single if I'm not married or living with someone in a committed, exclusive relationship. I get the feeling some folks don't consider themselves single if they are dating.

i am just glad im not only long term singleton....... so do people like being single ??

penguin

Fnord
DimensionsModel
I like being single. I like living by myself and doing my own thing. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy and appreciate the company of a special someone. I think we all have different definitions of single. To me, I'm single if I'm not married or living with someone in a committed, exclusive relationship. I get the feeling some folks don't consider themselves single if they are dating.
To me, there's a big difference between casual dating and being in a relationship. If you consider someone your boyfriend/girlfriend/partner/SO/other label, then you're not single. It doesn't matter if you live with them or not.

Zoom

Rogue
I've arrived at the conclusion that I'm trapped in the singularity because I post on these things at the start of the year. So I'll just stop posting on these threads.

D'oh!:doh:

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
My first time posting in Dimension in a long time....but am part of the singles club.

DKnight00

Gamer
i am just glad im not only long term singleton....... so do people like being single ??
As some have said here all ready, it has its perks. Being single gives you a near unlimited amount of freedom to do whatever you want. Not trying to sound selfish here, but time for yourself beyond work/school/ a partner I feel is needed. I like it and don't plan on dating again until I get further along with school... unless another female and I click extremely well together during that time, I'm really not not trying to devote any time for dating at all.

This could all be also dealing with the fact that i just recently got out of a five year relationship, so I can understand how someone whom hasn't been in a relationship for years would yearn for one.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Two words: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:bow::wubu:

Don't get me wrong, I would like a loving relationship someday. For now, I am enjoying myself. :wubu:

dazz67au

Hmmm i find myself as part of the crew for 2014 as well , im going to need a comfy chair though ... maybe a bean bag to settle down in.

imaginarydiva21

and in answer to my own question i totally agree with alot of people here im in no hurry but if i do meet someone then who knows

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
Well....I guess after a year..it didn't work...so...I'm here...and single again. I think I'll pull up a chair - it will probably be awhile.. hehehe

Latest posts