Quantcast

2014 Singles Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Yay! And we should watch Ponyo!
Hell yes Ponyo is so damn cute

Just finished a second date with someone I'm really into. I had a really stressful day at work, but I'm in great spirits now. :happy:
So very Happy for you

Am thinking it must be party time in this thread as I turn 40 in 15 days!!!

So we def need to amp up this thread and party (help me feel less invisible ;) )

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
The universe has a sense of humor. I say: "I am taking a break from dating." So change my phone number, I spoil myself and my son. Then all of a sudden, I get a knock on my door from a cute guy that asked me a question that changed my current situation. It's scary. But I am taking a chance and trying it out. If I get lost, I know the way home. It's here in our comfort zone with Hawaiian pizza and good friends. I love you all.:kiss2:

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Aw crap! I'm stepping out of my comfort zone, people! I'm scared!:eek: It's easier to remain single. But my vibrator doesn't kiss as good as this guy. LOL:D

GhostEater

The universe is teaching me a very Charlie Brown-like lesson in abstinence.

So yeah, I'm single. But I do have a few friends who could be something more. Unfortunately I get the heavily implied feeling they're not attracted to me and I don't want to go through that mess again. I want to be with someone who wants to be with me physically, mentally, spiritually.

Unfortunately, most of my experiences have been people checking boxes off a list to see if I make the cut or not. Like they perform a relationship audit in lieu of an actual connection. Them's the breaks when you live in Utah.

firefly

So happy for you, Gingembre and Mimosa! Please spread some of those "falling-in-love"-virus to all us singles here ;)

archivaltype

shake n bake
I'm pretty sure I'm back here... I'm on the I take relationships too seriously (apparently) train :p I have never understood why people want to go go go and when I'm finally ready to go go go it's all nah this is too fast and I'm just wait wut?

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
So happy for you, Gingembre and Mimosa! Please spread some of those "falling-in-love"-virus to all us singles here ;)
Thanks! But I am still trying to figure it out.

I'm pretty sure I'm back here... I'm on the I take relationships too seriously (apparently) train :p I have never understood why people want to go go go and when I'm finally ready to go go go it's all nah this is too fast and I'm just wait wut?
I can totally relate to what you're saying. *hug*

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Bringing on the strippers just for you, Amanda! :D:bow:http://youtu.be/rjcWTIS-bGU
umm I love you Mimi but you can have the strippers sooo not my cup of tea

Perpetually here. I haven't even gone on a date in months. :(

awww Hot Nerdy boys are the new sexy the drought will break soon I hope

Not really looking atm... I'm more apt to chat with strangers about nothing.
hahhaha yep me too :) I have decided I think I am going to be terminally single it certainly seems that way atm

The universe has a sense of humor. I say: "I am taking a break from dating." So change my phone number, I spoil myself and my son. Then all of a sudden, I get a knock on my door from a cute guy that asked me a question that changed my current situation. It's scary. But I am taking a chance and trying it out. If I get lost, I know the way home. It's here in our comfort zone with Hawaiian pizza and good friends. I love you all.:kiss2:
hahaha Mimi don't be scared just go with the flow and see where it leads you

I'm out! Found myself a lovely.....lady. She's a gem.
Congrats!!!! I so hope you will be very happy together.

Well in Honor of Me turning the big 40 on Thursday just Past I think we need to crank up the slushy machine (add in some vodka)

and get the party raging in here for all us singletons :D

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I broke up with him this evening. The idea of being his girlfriend was lovely for 24 hours. So I said "YES" on a whim. (His ultra sexiness made me do it. You would have said yes too. LOL!:D:doh: ) But I realized it was a mistake the next night. I actually feel peaceful and light right now. I know I made the right choice.

GhostEater

Sorry it didn't work out, but at the same time it seems like you made the good (but still hard) choice. Even still, sorry.

Latest posts