2015 Singles Party :) (otherwise known as the Singles Thread)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LunaLoo

im new in this.
We break up day before NY so everything is new for me but i kind a like it : )
Im exploring all this things i can do when im alone and yes,i will spoil myself for sure after this : ))

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
1.5 feet in.... .5 foot out....I had a friend sign me up for OKC...and at first I was sent 100's of messages (tons of military) guys looking for <3 more like Lust/wankering....but one guy has been texting me almost a full month now...
sometimes he seems too good to be true...which makes me think its NOT REAL....he has resisted talking on the phone...and finally admitted it was because of his accent after a week or 2 of me going WTF....he has a german accent....which is awesome....(..but as of now...I am debating meeting / moving on with this guy?!@#$

I was NOT looking for love at all...but he seems to want that and companionship...whoa even at 58..maybe it is possible....

I am guessing somewhere there is an OKC thread I should be posting in).

Blackhawk2293

Still tired of life
Yep, here I am again. Hahaha

I don’t mind as I have more control over my own schedule and plans.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
im new in this.
We break up day before NY so everything is new for me but i kind a like it : )
Im exploring all this things i can do when im alone and yes,i will spoil myself for sure after this : ))
Sorry for the Post New Year break up. Welcome to the Singles Club pull up a chair, help yourself to snacks you are amongst some rather awesome company

...hey guys, what's up? :)
he there welcome

I'm single too...waiting to see what 2015 has in store for me :)
I am sure it has lots of awesome surprises in store for all of us

I'm still around...lol
Hugs hello there

1.5 feet in.... .5 foot out....I had a friend sign me up for OKC...and at first I was sent 100's of messages (tons of military) guys looking for <3 more like Lust/wankering....but one guy has been texting me almost a full month now...
sometimes he seems too good to be true...which makes me think its NOT REAL....he has resisted talking on the phone...and finally admitted it was because of his accent after a week or 2 of me going WTF....he has a german accent....which is awesome....(..but as of now...I am debating meeting / moving on with this guy?!@#$

I was NOT looking for love at all...but he seems to want that and companionship...whoa even at 58..maybe it is possible....

I am guessing somewhere there is an OKC thread I should be posting in).

Lol well be open but do not assume anything until you meet after all texts and messages even phone calls are just words those words need to be backed up with a lot of action to make it real.

No more trying to be a mind reader ;)
Woo hoo that truly sux communication is so important welcome to the party

I am checking in! Single for 2015
Welcome grab a drink make a friend and join the party

Yep, here I am again. Hahaha

I don’t mind as I have more control over my own schedule and plans.

I have a strange feeling by the end of the year you won't need this thread.

Here, probs for a while.
Hello gorgeous so glad to see you

I'll just be here, plenty of room if anybody wants to join me :p

oooh squish over let me in

mermaid8

mermaid
Been single for six and half months. The one good thing about our long-distance relationship being over is not having to travel on a bus for four hours one way and four hours back. I did that for 3 1/2 years and I have say I'm very happy not to be riding greyhound buses anymore.

Jigen

Plenty of time to read and shoot with my bows.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
There are lots of perks to being single. :batting: I'm enjoying my freedom.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
I'm done with being devoted unrealistically to someone and not being appreciated. I'm moving on, so I'm officially joining the party.