2015 Singles Party :) (otherwise known as the Singles Thread)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
My start to the year is going pretty awesome, thanks! =3 Hope every body else's is too!

My start to the year is going pretty awesome, thanks! =3 Hope every body else's is too!
Glad to hear it!! Mine started off not great. I lost my best friend of 17 years to cancer in November, so Its been a rough adjustment. But it gets a little easier all the time. I'm really looking forward to spring and I'm gonna make 2015 a great year! I started a great job in December and being back home in IL has been great. its been awesome spending time with family and old friends! Here's to a great year for us all!!! :happy:

NewfieGal

Live laugh love always :)
Just me checking in again, been off the forum for a while but I've never left the single life...let me tell ya there are a lot crazies in the dating world so I guess that's one reason I'm glad I'm single lol... Being single means doing what you want when you want not that I do much but the freedom to is there :)

Redhotphatgirl

Summer time summer time
It has been almost 8 months of being single and going thru what life has become and I'm just looking round

Steve O

Just checking in. Recently single. (Widower actually). Still feels very strange.

JustMek49

Hi All, I'm new to this whole thing, but am looking to make some changes and new friends.

JimBob

Wondering Where You Are
I'm still single after a year or so - and stating that way since I'm currently holed up in a country that frowns on foreign nationals (or single men of any kind) breathing the same air as their wimmin. So 2015 will have to be my grand year of asceticism...

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Well, suddenly....I'm taken. :D I pray that God will bless my loving relationship with my new guy.
I pray that God would bless everyone on this page. Single or taken, we are all very special. We should celebrate every moment in our lives. Always hold happiness in your heart. Single friends, you are loved! :kiss2:

Well, suddenly....I'm taken. :D I pray that God will bless my loving relationship with my new guy.
I pray that God would bless everyone on this page. Single or taken, we are all very special. We should celebrate every moment in our lives. Always hold happiness in your heart. Single friends, you are loved! :kiss2:

Hey! That's wonderful news! Congratulations to you!!! :D

I sincerely hope you're very happy for a LONG time yet to come!!!!

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Well, Suddenly.............. I am back here.:D I did try the very best I could. But people come into our lives for a season to teach us something.
I am monogamous at heart. Yet, life has not given me the chance to be with only one person at the moment. I have the desire to be with someone that really loves and respects me. But I am going with the flow of life and embracing what it has given me.
The most important thing a person can do is find happiness in life and receive all types of love into the heart. From God, your family, friends and from yourself. Life is beautiful. I embrace it the way it is. Love is already here. I welcome it.

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts