2015 Singles Party :) (otherwise known as the Singles Thread)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

sharms86.sh

Princ3ss86
Hey everyone! Still single here too. Hope everyone is having a great summer so far:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Back again. I love when the person I'm dating just ignores me as a means of saying it's over. :rolleyes:
♡This frees your time for people that love you and want to spend wonderful moments with you.♡

Steve O

Still here....Not really thrilled about it, but dont have a lot of time , being a single dad, with 2 kids, and one having special needs.

joey86

So will there be a 2016 party? Looks like I'm joining it :(

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I'm enjoying being single! :wubu: The only time I do not enjoy it is during Christmas and New Years. But other than that.....It feels amazing to be free and enjoy the company of other men that are also free. :smitten:

Navydude

I'm enjoying being single! :wubu: The only time I do not enjoy it is during Christmas and New Years. But other than that.....It feels amazing to be free and enjoy the company of other men that are also free. :smitten:
I think you've captured what 99% of what happily single folks feel ;)

thunderdog38

Some what new here, I was hoping to meet someone but apparently I am a couple years to late

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Some what new here, I was hoping to meet someone but apparently I am a couple years to late
Why don’t you create a new singles thread! As a Mod I was going to move your post and make a new thread but it would be a bit disjointed. I’m sure is you gave a 2018 version a jumpstart you would get some replies

Latest posts