Looking 46 Female Topeka, KS looking for nerd

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
hey thanks y'all for expressing interest :) if you scroll up, you'll see that i've actually met someone. I'm unable to delete the thread. so now it's stuck on here for forever haha. Though i've met someone and am very happily involved right now. thank you all so much though :)

Q Tip

I'm stepping in to say hello. I'm still single but i'm actively looking to meet someone right now, preferably within my same country lol.

Melissa
Topeka, KS transplant via Mobile, AL (where i was mostly raised)
46 in 4 days *le sigh*
5'4" 400-ish
Single, Never married, no kids (and won't be having any)
Politically Progressive/Liberal

Not a feedee though i can play one really well lol and don't mind doing so in intimate moments occasionally, but i won't be intentionally gaining

I enjoy traveling at any opportunity, documentaries, thrillers, comedies, horror, anything paranormal, tattoos (i have 5 and am about to get a big one on my arm, on December 2. I am a musician (piano and clarinet). i enjoy most genres of music but i tend to gravitate towards harder rock and metal. I've love to sew and crochet, going to thrift stores, and video games. I'm fixing to start back playing World of Warcraft again, God help me lol. I also enjoy console games (x-com, skyrim, oblivion, fallout, civilization, the last of us, witcher),

I was teaching piano lessons, before the plague, but everyone dropped out. So now i'm back to webmodeling.

Age and Race unimportant (i guess people always ask me that because i'm southern haha) Oh and i'm sorry but i'm deathly allergic to cats. I don't hardly ever smoke an actual cigarette but i do vape on the regular

Ok i think that's me in a nutshell lol
Good evening. Very nice profile. You're absolutely gorgeous! It would be nice getting to know you.

Tuba Robbie 613

Seeking my SSBBW soulmate
I'm stepping in to say hello. I'm still single but i'm actively looking to meet someone right now, preferably within my same country lol.

Melissa
46 in 4 days *le sigh*
5'4" 400-ish

Not a feedee though i can play one really well lol and don't mind doing so in intimate moments occasionally, but i won't be intentionally gaining

I enjoy traveling at any opportunity, documentaries, thrillers, comedies, horror, anything paranormal, tattoos (i have 5 and am about to get a big one on my arm, on December 2. I am a musician (piano and clarinet). i enjoy most genres of music but i tend to gravitate towards harder rock and metal. I've love to sew and crochet, going to thrift stores, and video games. I'm fixing to start back playing World of Warcraft again, God help me lol. I also enjoy console games (x-com, skyrim, oblivion, fallout, civilization, the last of us, witcher),

I was teaching piano lessons, before the plague, but everyone dropped out. So now i'm back to webmodeling.

Age and Race unimportant (i guess people always ask me that because i'm southern haha) Oh and i'm sorry but i'm deathly allergic to cats. I don't hardly ever smoke an actual cigarette but i do vape on the regular

Hello, I would like to correspond with you. My name is Robbie and I currently call Mobile, Alabama home. I'm seeking work at this time, if you're a fan of movies, I have a large vast collection on VHS and DVD( I would gladly forward you my list if your interested.). I'm also on Facebook and Twitter as well. We should chat sometime.

observer10

Melissa
46 in 4 days *le sigh*
5'4" 400-ish

Melissa
46 in 4 days *le sigh*
5'4" 400-ish

Melissa
46 in 4 days *le sigh*
5'4" 400-ish

Wow long time it has been years since I last signed into Dimensions was looking around and saw you, been long time. Your looking great had to stop bye and say hey. Not sure if I posted correctly....

bdiazz

I am looking for a 550 to 700 lb ssbbw LTR
Greetings gentle gorgeous women, am available and ready to corresponded with you. Would you be willing to date a black African? am in CT.

Tank

Melissa
46 in 4 days *le sigh*
5'4" 400-ish

Beautiful and sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts