• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking 46 Female Topeka, KS looking for nerd

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I'm stepping in to say hello. I'm still single but i'm actively looking to meet someone right now, preferably within my same country lol.

Melissa
Topeka, KS transplant via Mobile, AL (where i was mostly raised)
46 in 4 days *le sigh*
5'4" 400-ish
Single, Never married, no kids (and won't be having any)
Politically Progressive/Liberal

Not a feedee though i can play one really well lol and don't mind doing so in intimate moments occasionally, but i won't be intentionally gaining

I enjoy traveling at any opportunity, documentaries, thrillers, comedies, horror, anything paranormal, tattoos (i have 5 and am about to get a big one on my arm, on December 2. I am a musician (piano and clarinet). i enjoy most genres of music but i tend to gravitate towards harder rock and metal. I've love to sew and crochet, going to thrift stores, and video games. I'm fixing to start back playing World of Warcraft again, God help me lol. I also enjoy console games (x-com, skyrim, oblivion, fallout, civilization, the last of us, witcher),

I was teaching piano lessons, before the plague, but everyone dropped out. So now i'm back to webmodeling.

Age and Race unimportant (i guess people always ask me that because i'm southern haha) Oh and i'm sorry but i'm deathly allergic to cats. I don't hardly ever smoke an actual cigarette but i do vape on the regular

Ok i think that's me in a nutshell lol

Attachments

• 92471254_10221855207399510_3247104797442048000_o.jpg
    92471254_10221855207399510_3247104797442048000_o.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back