BBW 48 Hour FIRST Date with a BBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Sammy and Sophia meet through a personal ad in 1998. They instantly "click" and have a "48 Hour FIRST Date", full of fun, sex, food, beers and bones.

48 Hour FIRST Date
by kyle

Chapter One – The ad

HEADLINE: Horny, desperate, lonely guy on food stamps, wants to get laid by BBW

If you thought that was funny, please keep reading. 49 y/o WM. Tall, good looking, athletic build, light brown hair/green eyes. Likes: cars, sports, outdoors, blah, blah, blah. Successful, sense of humor, smart, blah, blah, blah. Looking for: SWF who is not thin. No, that’s not a misprint. Looking for a BBW. (Big Beautiful Woman) Someone who is smart, sexy, romantic, funny, successful, laid back, likes to party and is a … BBW. Obviously, this isn’t the usual ad. But, if you’re confident in yourself and aren’t hung up on perceptions, I’d like to get to know you. And a picture gets a return picture.

He re-read the ad … “Well, at least I’m not on food stamps”, laughing out loud. Maybe a little desperate though, using the personnel ads. What the hell, nothing to lose right? Hit the enter key and the personnel ad was on the way. ...

“1998” he thought and marveled at the advances in technology.

Chapter Two

Another response came in, she hadn't enclosed a picture, but she seemed funny. She liked the 'blah, blah, blah" part of the description.

It was 7:30 on Thursday night … she was home.

“Hello’ she answered

“Hello, is Sophia there please”

“Speaking” she said.

“Game time” he thought and got into his smooth, radio voice. Not quite Barry White, but it was as suave.

“Hi Sophia, my name is Sammy, you answered my ad in the personnel ads.”

‘Oh, hi” she said with surprise laughter in her voice.

"Hi" he laughed too. "I’m not interrupting you, am I?”

"No, not at all" She answered.

She had a great voice. A low, southern, drawl mixed with a sexy tone. He could sense her confidence. It’s a subtle thing. But you can just sense it. Even over the phone. And it was her that broached the whole Big Girl thing.

“So, what’s up with this overweight thing”? she asked. “You’re not looking for like 500 lbs. or anything are you?”

He was alone and he still blushed thinking of April.

She continued, “Because I’m not that big, but I’m not some little twiggy either. I just want to be honest with you.”

He went into the pitch ... a hardened veteran of the ‘personal ad wars’ and had the comeback.

“No, no” he said, “don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I don’t like thin women, it’s just given my choice, I prefer a woman that’s a size 14 - 16 not a 4 - 6.”

She laughed. “It must have taken a lot of guts to say that.”

They both laughed.

“Well, you’re in luck” she said. “I’m just above the top of your range. "A little top heavy,” she said matter of factly, “but close to your range.”

“That’s not a bad thing”, he blurted out, before even realizing it.

“Really? So, you’re a boob guy are you?”

“Ah, ah …” he was stammering

“I’m sorry” she snickered, “I shouldn’t have said that …”

He laughed, a little embarrassed again, “yes … yes … you should.”

They both laughed some more.

And that was it. They had broken the ice. Broken the sexual tension. The rest of the conversation was filled with sexual innuendos, teasing and flirting. Both laughing. The conversation was easy and fun.

They talked some more and were really hitting it off. Since she brought it up, figured he'd ask her how she felt about the whole big girl thing. Praying she wasn't about to say she was trying to lose weight. He was in luck, she didn’t care. Didn't care if people didn’t like her. "It was they’re loss". She was old enough to know what she liked and young enough to enjoy it. It was music to his ears.

They agreed to meet. The script came in handy about identifying each other. His description was a “boots, jeans and T-shirt” kind of guy.

“Sounds good to me” she said.

Trying to find out what she looked like, he used the line about, trying to get a mental picture. So, he asked, “Has anyone ever told you that look like anyone?"

“Wonder Woman” she said without hesitation.

“Wonder Woman?!” he said raising his voice, “you mean …”

“Ya, Linda Carter" She cut him off.

“Ya right!” he teased.

Dead silence.

“Really?” he said, still in disbelief.

She laughed. “Yup. Only prettier”

“Gee, I’m glad you’re not toooooo confident there." he said without even thinking.

“Oooohhh Kay” she chided.

“How about you?” she asked, “who do you look like.”

Bam! Right back at him.

He laughed a little and said, “do you know who Dennis Quaid is?"

“Yeah” she said.

“People tell me I kind of look like him” He answered.

It was her turn “Yah right, that’s why you’re placing a personal ad.”

It was his turn at sarcasm .... “Ooooohhh Kay"

“Really?” Her turn at the disbelief

“Only with a better body” he teased.

She burst out laughing, “touché.”

She would be wearing jeans too, with a white shirt.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Chapter Three

He got there a little early. Got a seat at the bar with a view of the door. Made sure there was an empty seat next to him. The excitement was building. They had hit it off really well on the phone. And a big Wonder Woman … had to see this.

She walked through the door … Background noises stopped … Things moved in slow motion …She move across the floor in big, deliberate strides, tossing her hair … Screeeeech …. NOT! That brought a chuckle. Sometimes he even made himself laugh.

He ordered a beer and looked around. Places like this were cool. Bricks, wood beams, dart board in the corner, neon beer signs, very casual and relaxed. The beer hit the spot. The bartender was friendly. They joked about what was on the news. The guys next to him made small talk. Sports and Stuff. Then one of them said, “Holy shit! Check her out” It was a natural reaction. He turned to look too. It was Wonder Woman, only prettier. And bigger.

She saw him. They nodded to each other. And she started over toward him

She was thinking the same thing, he didn’t lie about the body.

They were both smirking.

“Sammy?” she asked.

“Sophia?”

Both smiled. It was one of those moments. When a million different things happen at once: Recognition, acceptance, happiness … all at the same time. You get one shot to make a good first impression. It either happens or it doesn’t. The chemistry is ether there or it isn’t ... They had chemistry.

She put her bag up on the bar and hopped up on the stool next to him. The bag was a soft, tan, leather number. Pretty cool he thought. Not that he was into pocketbooks, but it reminded him of an old backpack.

They did the introduction thing. The “nice to meet you thing”. She asked him if he’d been there long. Told her it was his first beer. The bartender came over and she ordered a beer too. He got another. They both exhaled. It was going well.

She was wearing jeans and a white shirt alright … Wow! She was unbelievable! He gave her another quick look, while she was ordering her beer. She was his “Walking Wet Dream”. She was tall and could easily weighed 150, but had at LEAST an extra 100 pounds on her. And in all the right places. Big round boobs. Big round hips. The “fun belly” rolling over the top of her jeans. All topped off with a very, very pretty face. She was actually gorgeous! Long, dark hair. Green eyes. Smooth, dark, skin. Great make up … the perfect BBW. All packaged in jeans and alligator heels with a rose tattoo on her ankle… He started picturing her if she were April's size ... The thought was causing him to get excited and he started daydreaming/drifting off ... thinking of her doing things April had done ... Her voice snapped him back to reality ...

“So, what do you think?” She asked, "was it worth showing up? Am I what you were looking for?”

He choked little on the beer and zeroed back it. Luckily none came up thorough his nose. They were both laughing.

“What?” she asked. “Just figured I’d ask; you didn’t place the usual ad there you know”

He nodded and with the best serious look he could muster. If she only knew what he was thinking ... But eventually managed to speak, “it was definitely worth showing up".

“Really?!” she said with a little surprise and disbelief. “Well, that’s good”

“Did I live up to advanced billing?” he asked.

“Oh yeah” she blurted out with a devious, little smile.

They both laughed and fidgeted around in their bar stool seats, overcoming that first meeting thing. Both admitted to being a little “wierded out” about the whole personal ad thing. But glad it was working out.

“Soooo …. " He started “you want to do that whole ‘first date,’ ‘small talk,’ thing? You know ‘where you from’, ‘what do you do’, ‘how many brothers and sisters’ Favorite colors … Or should we just leave it all under that Blah, Blah, Blah category?”

They both laughed.

“Nice tattoo”, he said.

She looked down at the roses on her ankle. “Thanks” she said.

“You get it local?” he continued. He was just trying to keep some type of exchange going.

She started to smirk again, “I always GET IT local” she said, accentuating the “get it” part, in a low, southern, sexy, drawl.

There was no need to say anything else, he got it too.

He smirked back, acknowledging the sexual connotation and said, “of that, I have no dought”.

She laughed too.

There was a definite connection. Funny how it just clicks sometimes. She seemed to have a bit of an edge too. Hopefully it didn’t come with a large, gun totin’ boyfriend named “Tiny”.

He was actually getting a little excited. She was really hot! Tight blue jeans, brown, alligator, high heels. Simple, white, cotton, shirt. The buttons strained and exposed a lacy white bra and huge boobs. STOP he thought … pretty soon you’ll be spanking it right here. More chuckles

He asked her if she had any more tattoos or “ink” as he put it. She did. but she couldn’t show them, at least not with her clothes on … He choked on his beer again. They both laughed.

She always had that smirk ... like she was thinking something sexual (which she was)
Plus, she was so damn gorgeous. She just oozed sex. She knew it too. That's why she could never keep a straight face. It intimidated a lot of men.

She asked him if he had any “ink”. He pushed up the right shirt sleeve … it was a tiger crawling down through some bamboo, with it’s reflection in the water.

“Nice” she said. But she couldn't keep a straight face, “get it local?” she chided with that smirk and a great, deep, raspy laugh.

He laughed in acknowledgement. They were both wise asses. Both confident.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
She liked the Tattoo. She also liked the arm attached too. He was built like a football player. Asked him if he played. He had that “look” as she put it.

He laughed. Had heard that a lot. “No, I don’t play anymore. I used to. High School and some College. But now just working on my farm keeps the beers off. Well, most of them anyway”

“Well, whatever you’re doing, keep it up” she smiled. He laughed too. She seemed to like him. He was almost blushing.

Come to find out she was pretty cool. Not only was she unbelievably hot and sexy, but she was funny and easy to talk to. They had a lot in common. Similar age, although both of them looked 10 years younger. Acted 20 years younger. They had similar interests and sense of humor. They even knew some of the same old TV shows; from “Gilligan’s Island” to “F Troop” all the way to “Cheers” and “Friends”. This led to the inevitable “Ginger or Maryanne” question from her.

He had to profess; it was Ginger that really did it. But there were times that Maryanne was doing it too. But Mrs. Howell ... ohhh baby!

She laughed. She thought the professor was gay. And what was up with the Skipper and his "little buddy" Gilligan.

They were having a really good time. Just relaxing, having a few drinks, loosening up and getting to know one another. Both relieved and pleasantly surprised.

There came the inevitable moment of why they were both still single. If they were … He hated to do it. but had to know. Had to know if she was involved with anyone. So, he figured just get it over with, jump in the deep end, just rip the old band aid right off.

“Soooooo … on a more serious tack …" He said letting it trail off, “this may seem like a strange question, but you’re not married? Engaged? Or living with some one? Are you?” he asked hesitantly and with a slight grimace.

She gave him a raised eyebrow, “you’re right, that’s a strange question to be asking on a first date. She paused, “Would it matter?” she asked flatly.

He was shocked. Would it matter?! Of course it would matter!!! His mind was racing. "Quick bat, quick bat" he thought from the movie Bull Durham

“Would it matter?!” he repeated surprised. “Are you kidding ?!” Choose your words carefully here. You’re walking a thin line. “Of course it MATTERS” he responded. “But it wouldn’t preclude me from being here.” It was the best damn politically correct come back he had.

She took a sip of her beer, nodded in acknowledgement. She seemed to be choosing her words carefully too. “No, I’m not married or any of the above. You?”

His turn for the raised eyebrow. "Would it matter?” He snipped back.

She grinned back. “It would matter to me too.” she said. “Why would you ask a question like that?”

“Oh never mind” he said looking away.

She gave him an inquisitive look. “Why? Was someone else you met, married and looking for a fling?” she asked.

He choked a little on his beer again. This girl spoke her mind.

“Something like that” he smirked.

They both seemed to ask the same question at the same time. “So why aren’t you married?” Both laughed. They were doing a lot of that. It was good.

She was divorced. Married seven years. Didn’t work out. No kids. It ended as well as it could she thought. They still get along.

He was widowed. Been almost two years. He was doing well. Took a while though. She offered her condolences and asked how it happened. She didn't mean to pry. He thanked her, told her that she had been sick with cancer for a long time. But also reassured her he was ok. Didn't want her thinking he was still actively grieving.

Told her about his daughter. She’s a freshman in college at the University of Virginia.

Then she did something that really blew him away … She could have been quoting him on relationships and marriage. First: her perspective on the traditional sense of marriage. It's outdated. A 50% (plus) divorce rate. In business you throw away a 50% failure rate.

She reasoned, that if people were truly honest, there wouldn’t be any fooling around or “cheating”. Because, if they were truly honest, TRULY, they would either have an understanding about seeing other people, or they would be so happy with the other person that they wouldn’t want someone else …

“But” she said “It’s only sex. So, what’s the big deal”

He almost fell off the bar stool. And he must of had that jaw dropping look too because she gave him that “WHAT? I know it sounds sappy, but it’s true isn’t it?”

“I couldn’t have said it better” he managed to choke out.

“Ya right” she quipped. “You just want to get laid, so you’ll say anything.”

“NO! NO!” he blurted out.

“No? You don’t want to get laid?!” she chided with that wry smile, “well I’m leaving then” She pretended to get up off her stool.

He couldn’t stop laughing. “You’re bad” he chided back.

“You have no idea!” she teased back, and leaned toward him with a cleavage shot that would have caused a traffic accident …

His mouth went dry, jaw dropped, eyes fixated. This girl was unbelievable. And she seemed like such a “nice Italian girl” too!

“Oh really” he teased back, sitting up on his stool “we talking big vegetables from the produce section here or …” He couldn’t even finish, she cut him off.

“Nah, I like my sex toys with batteries” …

Again, beer chocking. He did his best Charlie Sheen from the movie “Bull Durham” and put up his hand toward the bartender and said, “check please”.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Now there was something she had to ask him. “Can I ask you something?”

He got a little intrigued, “After where we were just going, if you have to ask”

“No serious” she said.

“Ok shoot” he said.

She paused a little … “If you’re NOT just looking to get laid, what are you doing here with a fat girl? I mean you could obviously get just about anyone you want. Why me?”

He stiffened jokingly, pretending to be upset, “what do you mean, JUST ABOUT anyone”. He was trying to relive a little tension from the situation.

“You know what I mean” she said. She seemed kind of sad. Almost longing for reinforcement. Thirty seconds ago, she was a sexy, little, vixen … now she seemed almost vulnerable.

He’d heard this sooooooo many times before. ‘Why would a good-looking guy like you, want someone like me’? And they were right, by all the normal social standards, he really should be with the prom queen. So, most people were usually suspicious at first. Something must be wrong with him. And it wasn’t that he wasn’t attracted to the quintessential “Barbie” … after all he was a guy.

But once he overcame their skepticism and turned on the charm … he usually did very well …. And big girls do like to have fun! Maybe that was another attraction. Big girls were generally happy. That is, when they’re not feeling persecuted. Which unfortunately is most of the time.

So, it was his turn to stun her. Make her spit out her beer. He started to grin … She always had a little smirk on her face, but she looked confused.

“Truth?” he asked.

She nodded.

He knew from experience this had to be done with the most tact possible. No woman liked being called fat. So, he drew on all the
political savvy he could muster and laid it out there.

“The truth is, I prefer a woman who’s not thin. Not that I don’t like thin women, don’t get me wrong. But, like I said before, given my choice, I prefer a woman who’s a size 14 or 16 versus a 4 or 6.” And now it was his turn to lean in and get her going … he moved closer and lowered his voice, threw her a hot look and started a sexy rant, “I like a woman that’s big and sexy. A woman that likes being big, soft and voluptuous. A woman that likes sex… “

He was doing everything to keep a strait face and not laugh, but she did it for him.

She blurted out “Who do you think you are some hot Latin lover ?!” They both laughed.

Then she started doing that fake fan with her hand in front of her face … “Oh My” she laughed.

He kept teasing. “Poor baby” he said leaning in against her, “what’s the matter? Did I hear something pop there … "

She playfully smacked him on the shoulder, laughed and said, “you asshole”. They both laughed again. She kept fanning … and grinning.

He kept going “So that’s why I’m here. We hit it off on the phone. When I saw you, I thought you were hot. Pure and simple. And I wanted to get to know you. And truth be told you’re pretty cool.” He shot her a look that was as convincing as possible. Shrugged his shoulders and asked, “What about you? Why are you here?”.

“Me?” she asked grinning, with that raspy, southern, sexy as hell drawl, “Are you kidding? I just want to get laid”. They both laughed again.

The moment had passed. Tension was released. Back to having fun. She excused herself and went to the bathroom. He sighed and thought what he wouldn’t give to be a toilet seat right now. Took a sip of beer and waited.

When she came back, he thought about more sexual banter like, “that was quick, what happen batteries die?” But he let it go. Plus, it was his turn to make his "bladda’ gladda" too.

When he got back there was a couple fresh, cold, beers waiting. “I took the liberty of ordering another round, hope you don’t mind?” She was a little anxious

“Mind?” he said “Are you kidding? Thanks.”

She smiled. Enjoying the moment. His accepting the beer was a kind of a confirmation. It made her feel good. Plus, she liked to make a man happy. It was part of her “old school”, Italian upbringing. As much as she was the most independent, strong, modern woman out there … she also liked to please.

After a few more rounds and an order of Nachos Grande … they had come to find out they had even more in common. More that just similar music and T.V. shows. They liked the outdoors, ride motorcycles and fast cars. Both smoked pot. (but she confessed it made her horny). When she said that, he did his best Charlie Sheen imitation again “check please”. Begging the bartender this time. Plus, he promised to convert to Rastafarian. They were laughing it up pretty good.

Politically they had similar views. She was a businessperson too. Neither of them was the most church going person though. Which was unusual here in the South. He kept being pleasantly surprised and the cynic in him kept wondering what’s wrong with this picture? Hey, if it was April all over again … Was it so bad?

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Now comes what can be the most awkward moment of the night. All of a sudden, it’s getting late. Time has flown by. The liquor has had its effect. It can be that awkward moment of what to do next. He’d been here so many times before. What to do? Do you exchange phone numbers? Kiss good night? Promise to call and do this again? OR … do you do what you really want and invite her back to your place?

This night was different. It didn’t seem awkward at all. It was comfortable. He had no reservations about inviting her back. And not only because she probably wanted to. But he really liked her … didn’t want this night to end. It was almost too good to be true. Almost surreal. He had a sexy, sultry, sloppy, BBW... Life was good.

Looked at his watch … 11:11. “Really?” he said out loud and looked up. “Thank you.”

He paid the bill while she was in the ‘little girls’ room.

They stepped outside to a warm, Virginia, summer, night. There was a big full moon. They both just stood there, starring at it for a second, then he reached for her hand and moved closer. Looked into those big green eyes … drank in her gorgeous face and kissed her slowly. She responded with one of the most genuine, soft, slow, thick, kisses he had ever felt. They kissed again ... and again ... and didn’t stop.

She looked up and let out another, “oh my’ … He smiled back and brushed the hair back from her face. He just couldn’t help but be amazed at how pretty she was. Could stare at her for hours. She smiled and kissed him teasingly.

“You want to get out of here, before they make us get a room?” he asked. She giggled and they turned and headed into the parking lot.

They walked to their cars. He had to resist the urge to maul her right there in the parking lot. He pulled her close and kissed again. Those bright green gems were starring back. They were so inviting, he just involuntarily asked her back to his place. She agreed with a throaty, little, murmur. They were both wishing they were already there. Reality entered the picture for a minute, when they both realized her car was there too. She offered to follow. He gave her the address and directions.

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Chapter Four

He had to calm down for the drive. Luckily it wasn't far away. His place was in the county. But not too far from town. The quintessential little Virginia farm. The white, two story, farmhouse with a red metal roof. Brick chimney at one end and the farmer's porch across the front.

He had the top down, enjoying the warm night air, wondering what she was thinking. Was she as excited as him? She sure seemed to be. It’s too bad they had to take separate cars. Kind of broke the mood. But something told him they could pick it up again. He was driving slowly. Drinking and a loud sports car like a Mustang, had “arrest me” written all over it. Last thing he wanted right now.

Pulling in the drive and around back of the house her headlights were following.
Adrenalin was pumping. He could barely contain himself. Couldn’t stop imagining what she looked like. Picturing her naked. Her skin was so smooth and silky. And she was so pretty. Such a hot BBW. And, And, and … God, he was getting hard just thinking of it. This was definitely NOT an ad for the new ED drug Viagra he’d been hearing about …. Another chuckle.

The dogs were barking and needed to go out. They’d been in the house all night.
Plus, the sound of another car really drove them nuts.

When she got out of her car, her outline shined through the light. She was perfectly proportioned. That hourglass figure. A nice round, bulging, hourglass … I’m a sick puppy he thought. She bent down, rubbed her legs and then stretched her arms back above her head, looked back, tossed her hair and smiled.

He strode over to her, got really close and said ‘Hi” in his best sexy, husky, voice. “Hi” she said.

"Have a couple dogs do you?" She asked.

“Yeah, 2 Australian shepherds, both are still young. Great dogs, very friendly but a little hyper”

She slowly draped her arms up around his shoulders and pressed her full body to his. He couldn’t help it, was raging hard. It had been weeks since he had sex and it was a full moon and, and, and … She felt it and moved her hips slowly. She was just as hot and loved feeling him so excited. She reached up and kissed him again with that slow, soft, thick, kiss. He held her face in his hands, moved down her neck and started pulling back her shirt collar. Slid his hands down her arms and playfully pinned her wrists at her sides. She arched her back and playfully "gave in". They kissed some more and decided to continue this inside.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
He opened the rear door and the dogs went crazy. Bolted by and had to know who Sophia was. He introduced her as “Friend”. She patted and talked to them, and they turned into giant wiggles.

The screen door slammed behind them. He turned on the lights and she noticed what a beautiful old house it really was. The old wide pine floors were refinished. It had a new kitchen with oak cabinets and new appliances, yet it kept an old, original, look. Like copper bottom pans, hanging from a black wrought iron rack, over the butcher block center island. Very nice she thought.

Made their way through the kitchen into the living room. It was gorgeous too. More of the wide pine floors. A redbrick fireplace. Rich, mocha color walls, with white trim. Big floor to ceiling windows. Green plants everywhere. Antique steam trunks made of wood and leather. Bamboo screens. Big screen T.V. A soft, brown, leather couch. Again ... very nice.

She was standing in the middle of the room. "Nice place you have here" she commented with obvious approval. "You do all this?"

He was standing behind her just looking. He moved up behind her. Put his hands on the top of her arms, brushed her hair off her neck and started kissing.

"Yup" he whispered into her neck. "Ummmmm" she purred and put her head back and let him kiss her neck. He slid his arms down around her arms and held her to him. She pressed back and felt his excitement.

They just stood there for a minute. Swaying in each other's arms. She turned around still in his arms. He brushed her hair back, cupped her face … God she was gorgeous.

"Hate to break this up" she said, "but I need to use the little girl’s room".

“Want another drink?” He asked.

"That's a rhetorical question ... right?" she chided.

"Wise ass" he mumbled.

The main bathroom was more of that old/new look. A huge claw foot tub, tiled shower … With 2 showerheads she noticed with a smile. Wainscoting on the bottom half of the walls. Again, careful to keep the older, original look with updated, modern, conveniences.

While she was gone, he went to the bedroom, lit some candles and turned on some music. Something mellow. Van Morrison … yeah, yeah, that’s the ticket. He put the CD in, hit play ... "Take away my sadness, take away my ... " Perfect. He got a couple beers from the frig. and put them on the nightstand. Went upstairs to the other bathroom.

When she returned to the living room, she could hear him upstairs. Also heard the music and found her way to the bedroom. Two, sweating cold, beers on the nightstand brought a smile. Candles lit, mellow music playing ... "Fill my heart with gladness, take away my sadness, easy my troubles that's what you do ..." Van Morrison nice. She thought about getting undressed and surprising him, but decided to wait.

The bedroom was more of the same. Beautiful wide, pine, floors. Some colorful, southwest style blankets on a king size, sleigh, bed. More of the rich, mocha colored, walls. Another big screen. More leather chairs. Green plants in wicker baskets. This billing company of his must do pretty well she thought.

She was waiting … beers in hand. He let out a little involuntary gasp. Couldn't help it. Two of the top buttons of her shirt were undone and opened. Hair disheveled. He tried to look away from the unbuttoned shirt ... but ... She smiled and held out a beer. All he could think of was the St. Pauli Girl beer picture ... A big St. Pauli Girl.

There was a surprise for her too. A joint. She smiled when he lit it and passed it. They smoked and drank. Laughed and played. Got buzzed. Slow danced to some great music. And just enjoyed the moment.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
The joint lay in the ash tray half smoked. Beers half drunk and dripping with condensation. Soft candlelight flickering. Mellow music. Perfect. They started kissing and teasing again. Neither one of them wanting to rush it. Again ... almost surreal, no awkwardness, nothing uncomfortable. No reason to rush. They were both truly relaxed.

He took her hand and led the way to the bed and sat on the edge. She was standing in front of him, heart pounding. The rest of her shirt was unbuttoned quickly. She moved even closer, pulse racing. Blood was flowing to other areas too. She had already started getting herself excited, waiting for him and unbuttoning her shirt. She loved the feeling of jeans. She literally masturbated in them sometimes. Just the feeling of seams on her swollen mound was doing it again.

He had her shirt unbuttoned and pulled it down her arms exposing a big, white, and very full bra. Sitting on the bed, his head was perfect height to her chest. Arms pinned to her sides, he kissed and nuzzled her cleavage. Lowered his head and kissed and tickled her nice, soft, belly. She was breathing in gasps, grinding those poor jeans.

He slowly peeled her bra straps down her arms, reveling more and more of her massive boobs. Kissing and teasing along the way. Until finally, the bra folded over and released them. It was his turn to gasp. The preverbal, big, dark, silver dollar nipples. He just sat there starring. She was still in her jeans and heels. Shirt wide open. Bra around her waist. Boobs just hanging there. In the flickering candlelight, she was absolutely stunning. He kissed and licked a nipple. She moaned; knees almost buckled. More licking and teasing, driving her crazy. Her jeans were getting soaked, never mind underwear.

He was still dressed, so the shirt came off. She took off her bra and pushed her bare chest into his. Hot, smooth, horny, skin rubbing together. He was as worked up her. Rock hard in his jeans. She pushed him back on the bed, knelt down and unbuckled his pants. She slid them down and off. He was laying there in tiger skin underwear.

She couldn't resist. "Are you going to be an animal for me" she teased.

He did a little fake growl and sat up. It was her turn to gasp as he naturally flexed sitting up.

She stood up and started undoing her jeans. The candlelight flickering. She really was his walking wet dream. He pulled her close and just buried his face into her big, soft, belly. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled tight.

He peeled her jeans down. Slid the soaked white panties down. And while he was down there ... started kissing her mound. She threw her head back and let out an "oh my God!" He reached up and played with her nipples. She almost came right there. He stopped and started again and again. She was in agony, but loved it. She grabbed him by the hair.

He looked up and said, "what's the matter baby, am I teasing you?"

She ground into his face. He kept teasing, until she was so worked up, she just couldn't stand it anymore. She let out a low, "don't stop ... please." He didn't. She tensed up, let out a little gasp and came in waves.

She exhaled and groaned another "Oh my god!"

He looked up, "like that baby " with a sly grin.

She was still breathing heavily, but she started moving fast. "Get over here" she almost demanded and led him on the bed. "Get naked ... now". She wanted him in her NOW she said. He'd seen this before. Some women get almost frantic after they cum. They just want to fuck like crazy. Like an itch they can't scratch. She was one of them. He was almost naked anyway and obliging in seconds.

He had opened a rubber and put it under the pillow when he got the beers. It was on in seconds. She climbed on top of him, wrapped her arms and legs around him and just fucked his brains out. After a bit, she slowed down and relaxed. "Feel better do you?" he asked with a bit of relief.

They rolled over holding himself up in a pushup position on top her. She laughed and they slowed to a nice easy rhythm. He hadn't been fucked like that in a while. This girl was wild!

But now it was his turn to go wild. Holding himself up and fucking like that, had loosened him up. Muscles pumped. Blood flowing. Felt strong. She noticed the change. He was getting more physical. He was fucking harder too. Over and over, he stopped and started. Just as he was about to cum … stop, then start moving again. More intense each time. He was just using her, and she loved it. She just laid there and just got pounded. Teasing and groping him. It brought out another feeling too. She just wanted him to fuck the shit out of her. His wild savagery was an unbelievable turn on. She raised her head and strained against his grip, but he tightened more. And pounded harder.

They had become totally different people. Like two wild animals.

She yelled at him to fuck her, "that’s it baby ... fuck the shit out of me".

He liked the nasty talk and snarled back, "like that do you?”

He spread her legs even wider with his knees. It hurt. The pain excited her more. All of a sudden, she went over the edge. A wave of convulsions went through her ... she came again ... wave after wave. He heard the sucking sound coming from her. Heard her gasping. The wild look on her face ... It was too much ... His muscles tensed, he stopped breathing ... She just laid there and watched him explode into her ... She let out a little "oh ya, that's it baby ... cum for me ...”

A minute later they laid there spent. Exhausted but alive. Back from the sexually deranged animals that had taken them over, back to the people they had been an hour ago. Both of them laughing and slightly embarrassed at all the trash talking ... But both agreed, it was some of the best sex ever. There was no reason to lie. Either of them could be any ware they wanted, and they were there. Enjoying the afterglow.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
They both needed to use the bathroom again. She went first and cleaned up and noticed the inside of her thighs were a little sore. It brought about a little grin. "Sex injuries" she whispered out loud, looking in the mirror, fixing her hair. "You really are just a slut aren't you", she said grinning to the mirror.

When she came back, he was still laying there … grinning too. She laughed and lay down next to him. All of sudden he got the urge to just pounce on top of her and play wrestle, like two little kids. It was a totally spontaneous and natural reaction from him. She hadn’t expected it. Some of the reactions she had gotten from men after woods, weren't quite the same. But this was nice.

They rolled around into each other’s arms. He cupped her face and just starred. Prettiest thing. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed with all her might. He squeezed back. They both knew what it meant. He started making fake growling noises like a Tiger and playfully bit her ear and neck. She giggled and did the fake “stop it”

He was still naked and raised himself up on top of her again, “You hungry?”
She rolled her eyes and laughed. “What a typical guy,” she chided. But she was hungry. They had worked up quite an appetite. Plus, they had a bad case of the munchies.

Leftover Chinese food. Nothing better. Easy to fix and excellent munchies too. They laid in bed, ate, laughed and played like kids, just enjoying the moment.

Full of food, satiated from sex, they and fell asleep watching T.V.

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Chapter Five

When he woke, it took a second and remember … he wasn’t alone.
A little smile broke out, thinking about last night. The T.V. was still going, empties on the nightstand, dirty plates. They had fallen asleep late and it was still early. The smile turned to a grimace, as a bit of a hangover headache took over. Advil, he thought.

She seemed to still be sleeping and he didn’t want to wake her. Just laid there and studied her face. She was even gorgeous in the morning. How the hell did she do that?! He was such a sap! Laying there all starry eyed. It brought to mind the Old Milwaukee beer ad. The one where that giant can of beer crushes the guy and the announcer says, "Men should act like men”. That brought a chuckle.

He quietly slipped out of bed, let the dogs out and made some coffee. When he came back from the bathroom, the coffee was almost brewed. Snuck a half a cup and a few Advil, then went outside on the back deck. Her car was in the drive. Complete with the morning dew from spending the night. A new black Trans am. Not bad he thought. Girl’s got style. They both drive new black sports cars … hmmmm he thought. Wonder how much more they were alike? Could be scary.

He went back in and quietly grabbed the laptop from the office. Sat out on the deck with a cup coffee and enjoyed the cool, morning, air. It was going to be another sunny, summer, Saturday in Virginia. NICE!

The computer took a second to fire up. He logged on the wireless internet and got caught up on the rest of the world. This new mobile stuff was great. Wireless networks. Etc. He had been investing in it for a while now. And it was really starting to catch on.

The dogs came running up from the back field. They smelled him all over. They could smell her. “It’s ok” he told them, but they were crazy with excitement, wiggling all over, whining and jumping. They all played for a few minutes. They really were great dogs. And absolutely loved him.

He couldn’t focus. Get to the bottom of the page and have no idea what he’d read.

How to handle the morning after? Usually, it was scheming for a way to get rid of a woman. But he was hoping she would stay. It would be nice to enjoy the morning here with her. Hopefully she would feel the same way. So just do that. Be hospitable. See what happens.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Chapter Six - The morning after

“Coffee smells good” she said.

She was standing in the doorway, wrapped in a blanket. Her hair disheveled. Eyes still sleepy. But a diamond in the rough.

“Morning” he said with a smile. “I didn’t wake you, did I?

“No, I was up, I’m a morning person unfortunately.”

“Me too. like some coffee?”

“Love some” she replied with a smile too. She surveyed the back yard. “Nice place you have here”

“Thanks. It’s kind of work in progress”, he said, “but what place isn’t, right? How do you like your coffee?”

“STRONG this morning” she sighed. They both laughed.

He got up from the chair. Walked towards her. There was a little “morning after” nervous tension. Neither one knowing how the other was going to react after a night of debauchery. But it seemed to ease quickly. A welcoming smile can do wonders.

“I can make it” she started to protest.

“Nah, I got it” he insisted. “Have a seat. Enjoy the morning.”

He knew better that to attempt the awkward, intentional, mandatory kiss. Keep it real.

So, he just moved past her, touched her arm, gave her a welcoming smile and said, “you’re my guest, relax, go sit down, enjoy the morning, I insist” She started to protest, but gave in.

The screen door slammed behind him going into the kitchen.

She sat down in the chaise lounge on the deck. Vision still a little blurry. Definitely groggy. Coffee would hit the spot.

“How do you take it?” he yelled from the kitchen.

“Regular’s fine.” She said, “thank you” She smiled … and exhaled. That comfortable feeling from last night was retuning. He’s a nice guy she thought.

But not too nice … remembering last night. It had been a while since she had sex like that. Actually, she could probably count on one hand the times she's had sex like that. A little stirring started and she squirmed in the lounge chair … “Stop it” she thought. “Sometimes you’re worse that a cat in heat.”

He came out with two mugs of coffee. She had that little smirk/grin on her face again. A slight twinkle in her eyes …

“What?” he asked, noticing the grin.

“Nothing” she replied sheepishly with a little sideways glance as she reached for the coffee. He wasn’t buying it, but trying to be as relaxed as possible and just enjoy the moment.

“I was a little foggy when I got up too” he said “You want anything?
Aspirin? Advil? Some Quaaludes maybe?” She laughed too.

“Decade too late for that” she joked back. “No thanks. Just some coffee for now.” It really was a pretty morning she agreed.

The dogs had heard the voices and came running back. Barking and acting tough. He introduced her to them again. They sniffed and prodded her until she patted and played with them. The puppy had a tennis ball in her mouth. It was covered with spit and slime and dirt. Sophia didn’t care. She threw it for them. She liked animals and they liked her. They wouldn’t leave her alone after that. The dogs were still young and loved to play. Finally, he had to send them to go lay down. They went ... Begrudging.

“Sorry about that” He apologized. “They’re really good dogs, just a little protective at first”.

“No need to apologize” she said. “They’re just protecting their home. Plus, I like dogs. And they seem very nice. What kind are they again?”

“Australian Sheppard’s” he said.

“I was thinking like a cattle dog or something. Just couldn’t remember. The grey and white with the blue eyes is beautiful!” She exclaimed. “A little crazy. But beautiful”.

He laughed, “Yeah, she’s only a year and a half. She’s still a giant puppy.”

They sipped coffee and enjoyed the morning. It was sunny, warm and comfortable. The sounds of the birds. The frogs croaking from the pond. The wind rustling the leaves in the trees. The sweet smell of fresh mowed grass. Horses grazing in the distance. The fields of hay waving in the wind. Trees lining the fields. It was a bit corny, but he felt like they were a living Norman Rockwell portrait.

“It’s so peaceful here” she let out. Just as he was thinking the Norman Rockwell thing. Peaceful. That was a good word for it.

“I’m glad you like it” he said “it’s too quiet for some people”

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
“Those your horses?” She asked.

He paused for a couple seconds, looked out over the field and said “yes.” She picked up on the hesitation.

“Do you ride?” she asked

“No” he said.

“Oooohhh kaaay” she said confused. Noticing the mono syllable answers.

“Sorry” he said “I didn’t mean to be rude. The horses were my wife’s. I promised her I’d keep them and look after them”

“I’m sorry” she said. “I’m such an idiot sometimes. I didn’t mean to pry.”

“Oh no, please” he said. “You didn’t know”

“Really” she said “I’m so sorry” I never would have …”

He cut her off, “thank you, but there was no way you could have known.” He kept going, “She loved horses. But honestly, they weren’t really my thing. I promised to take care of them. So now they’re lawn ornaments. Fat, dumb and happy lawn ornaments. They live the good life.” He explained there were some local students that rode then from time to time to keep them exercised.

“I am sorry” she said again.

He thanked her. Really wasn’t sure why he was going on about it. Just figured she deserved to know for some reason.

She didn’t want to spoil the moment, so she figured change the subject.
She noticed the laptop, with a web page up. “Wireless? How fast is it?”

They chatted about computers. Internet services. She knew her stuff. She was pretty sharp. She was a businessperson too. Had her own company; made handbags, back packs and other "miscellaneous carrying apparatus” as she put it. They had talked about it last night at the bar, when they were doing the "get to know you thing". The company was doing well. The recent global explosion in business had really helped, especially the custom work.

She was drinking in the landscape. It REALLY was a beautiful place.
Lawns looked almost manicured. Shrubs, flowers, A good size vegetable garden. Railroad tie walls. Firewood stacked. Barbeque Pit. Big shade tree right in the middle. And a POOL! She loved pools. There was a white garage/barn off to one side. Looked like an older building, but it was in good shape. On the side of the building, there was an overhang with the proverbial green farm tractor, with the big rear tires. The deck they were on was good size. It looked relatively new. There was a hammock at the far end. This place was meant for enjoyment she thought. She could definitely oblige.

“So, who keeps this all up?” she asked as she sipped her coffee.

“I do” he said proudly. She threw him that raised eyebrow again.

“Serious” he said. “It’s kind of my mindless escape. Come out here with a couple beers, the dogs, work on the place … just a nice offset from work.”

He had told her he had his own company too. Stayed with the “billing company” line. Basically, subcontracted work from companies that don’t do their own billing and invoicing. He didn’t like to tell people what he really did. Everyone immediately thinks a stockbroker is a rich guy, and it changed their perception of him and how they acted. It was a cliché, but he wanted people to like him for him, not his money. Not that he had a ton. Not some billionaire or anything, but very comfortable. Plus, he liked a simple life, and running some big company was not simple.

She understood a mindless offset to work and nodded approvingly. She sipped more coffee with both hands, the steam rising up in front of her face. She could stay right here all day. Which brought a little reality check. Back to earth girl. She started wondering how to broach this whole situation. But it was so nice she didn’t want to ruin it. Just let it happen.

They sat there for a while. No need to speak. Just sipping coffee and enjoying the morning.

“More coffee?” he asked.

“PLEASE!” she begged. Handing him the mug, “I’m a caffeine addict, I admit.”

“Me too.” he smiled.

Back inside he turned on the radio. There was a new classic rock station in the area. Elton John’s Tiny Dancer was playing. "Hold me closer tiny dancer", he actually started singing it, “count the headlights on the highway”. It had been a while since he had heard it. Good old tune.

He returned with refills and they continued their peaceful bliss. Neither of them talking. But both thinking the same thing. Wishing it didn’t have to end … Why does it have too? Why not just keep their “date” going he thought?

He figured if he was thinking it, she must be too. They were pretty much on the same page on everything else. So why not just get it out there?

“Having fun?” he asked.

“Yes. This is sooooo nice. Thank you”

“No thank you” he said.

“No thank YOU” she smirked

“No thank YOU”

They both laughed.

“So … what are you up to today?” he said, taking the plunge.

She sighed, “all the regular Saturday stuff. You know running errands. Getting things done, all the stuff you just don’t have time for during the week. But nothing super pressing …” She let it taper off

“Me neither. I’m kind of enjoying doing this. You want to just hang out. Keep this going?” He asked.

“I would love too.” she said with a deep breath and moving back in the chair. “I just don’t want to be the creature that wouldn’t leave.”

He laughed. “You’re not”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure” he said. “Actually, I’m having a great time. I’ve been very pleasantly surprised, if you want to know the truth. And I don’t just mean last night either …” he started to stammer and blush a little.

That devilish smile of hers’ reappeared. She curled up in the blanket like a little kid, with the blanket pulled up over her nose … that twinkle in her eyes again. She laughed too. He had this sudden urge to just wrap her up and hold her tight.

“What do you feel like doing?” he asked.

This big, devious, grin came over her …

It made him blush even more.

“You’re BAD!” he said with a smile.

“I told you I was” she teased

“Yes, yes you did” he chuckled.

They both laughed.

They were sitting side by side. He rolled out of the lounge chair, stayed on his knees and moved over to the arm of her chair. Put his chin on his hands and put his nose right in front of hers. “I have an idea” He said. They were both smirking …

Her pulse was quickening. He was in that personnel space, 2 inches away. She could smell him, feel him. She wanted to feel him!

He could see her pupils dilating. He kissed her slow and soft. Once. Twice. Three times.

“Good idea” she managed. They both laughed.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
He lingered for a minute, playfully rubbed noses and said, “I’ll be right back”.
A minute later there was with a big, bottle of Baileys sitting on the side table.

He liked to do this fake British accent sometimes, “Freshen up your coffee my dear?”

She laughed … “you think I’M bad”

“I do believe it’s noon somewhere madam” he proclaimed, still in British character.

She held up her mug. “What the hell” she laughed “I’m still buzzed from last night”.

“THAT’S the spirit!” he shouted with the intentionally fake enthusiasm. He was still a little buzzed too. They both laughed again and doctored up the coffees.

“So …here’s my idea” he said sitting back in the lounge chair

“I liked your other idea just fine” she let out in that cute southern drawl.

“Did you now?!” he teased.

He got serious again for a minute, “like I was saying before and without sounding too stupid … I’m liking hanging out with you. And it really has been a very pleasant surprise and this time I’m including last night too “… He grinned. Saw her blush a little.

He continued, “So what do you say we, ah … just ah …. give ourselves a little vacation and ah … just keep this going you know? Just ah …do whatever we want? You know have a little hedonistic escape. Just ah ….” He was tripping all over himself and was trying sooooo hard to be smooth. She couldn’t help but laugh.

“Come here” she said, motioning him closer with her finger.

He was on his knees in front of her chair again in seconds. She playfully grabbed him by the front of his T shirt and pulled him closer to the side of her chair.

“Let me make this easy for you” she said. “There’s no place else I’d rather be right now. Ok? And I’ll stay until you get sick of me and tell me to leave. Clear enough? Now stop stammering, over analyzing and get over here and kiss me! How’s that for your little hedonistic escape?!”

“Gulp” … was all he could manage.

They both laughed again.

“You’re pretty scary when you’re mean “he joked.

“Sorry” she apologized

“NO, NO! On the contrary” he said, putting his hands up on the arm rests, and sexily worming his way up on top of her. “Can you do that with some big, nasty, black, high heels and a garder belt and push up bra and a whip … and, and, and ...”

He couldn’t even finish, before she playfully whacked him on the shoulder again.

“You’d like that wouldn’t you” … she said half laughing, half teasing

“Now YOU have no idea!” He said with all seriousness.

They were both getting going again and gave each other a big, sloppy, wet, kiss.

“Now about those heels …? “He needled her

“Oh Brother” she dismissed him “I hate to break this up” she said “but I really have to go to the little girl’s room”

While she was gone, he made some more coffee drinks. This time a couple Nutty Irishmen. Grabbed another joint and looked around for the camera. Got to have a picture of this he thought.

When she came back, ‘up on cripple creek by The Band was playing on the radio …” Up on cripple creek you send me “…. Great song! She started moving to it.

Back out on the deck, the sun was getting high. It was starting to get warm. It felt so good. She stretched. There was a fresh, hot, coffee drink waiting for her. This time with whip cream. She could smell the baileys. But tasted a little more! It was good but something a lot stronger in here though.

He came back out through the screen door grinning. “How do you like the drink?”

“It’s good” she said taking a sip and coming up with a whip cream mustache. She saw him smile and she felt it. She whipped it off. He kept smiling …

“What?” she snapped.

It was his turn for the little, devilish, grin … “Oh nothing”

She got it … “Ha, ha, ha very funny”

“It’s a Nutty Irishman … Baileys, Corvacie, and Frangelico’

“We’re gonna’ be shit face by noon!” she said.

“I’m trying baby, I’m trying” They both laughed.

“What time is it anyway?” she asked

He put on a pair of black wayfarer sunglasses and said, “don’t know, don’t care.”

The Zippo flipped open. She heard the cling of the lighter. Looked over at him and just smiled. He smiled too and passed to her. She took it. Yessssss! He thought.

They took a few hits and he started singing, “Gonna’ lay around the shanty mama and put a good buzz on” She joined in “Pass it to me slowly… Pass it to me …” They didn’t know the rest of the words; just hummed some and started laughing. After a few more hits … They were getting stoned in the morning.

“Be right back” he said.

“Want anything while I’m up?

“Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, she joked.

“You know your iron girl” he was impressed.

“Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and fame". Freakin’ Stones, he thought closing the bathroom door. … still great!

He grabbed a couple beers from the frig. Coffee drinks were done. Getting that pasting mouth feeling. The screen door slammed again. Handed her a beer. She shot him a look. “You must have been reading my mind.”

“That’s why I’m here baby … to serve and to please” he joked

“You’re such a jerk” she playfully shot back, trading barbs.

He smiled and snickered. Side by side in the lounge chairs.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
They finished off the joint and just vegged out in the sun for awhile. Drinking beer, listening to music, laughing, playing with the dogs ... Nothing better. After a while it started to get hot. They were both feeling it. “Getting a little warm, feel like taking a swim? He asked.

“Mmmmmm” she purred, “that would be nice! But I don’t have my suit”

He just sat there grinning … “So?” It took a second, and then she got it.

She looked around “can anyone see you?”
It didn’t look like anyone could. Not a neighbor in sight. The place was sitting on a hilltop with just trees and fields all around. It was very private.

“Nah. You can run around bare ass up here and no one would ever know.”
He picked up the camera and suggested a picture themselves.

She started to protest, “No, I’m a mess …” Click.

“Too late” he said. “Don’t worry it’s digital, if they’re really bad we can erase them.” He continued looking at her through the view finder … Kept looking … Kept looking … Moved up and down her … Kept looking …God she was gorgeous. Even in a simple T shirt and shorts she looked great.

“What are you doing?” she quipped.

“Nothing” he said with a grin …

She smiled. Kind of embarrassed, then it turned to that great smile … Click. He had it. That unbelievable beaming/glowing thing she did. That was the only words for it. She just beamed. All her beauty and sexiness just came through.

Then it happened. She started getting turned on for the camera. He could tell … She tried to pass it off jokingly, but he encouraged her. She played along. She started to playfully lift her shirt, with a little fake bump and grind. She couldn’t keep it going though. She laughed. “You’d like some pictures of that wouldn’t you?” she teased.

He lowered the camera … speechless … Mouth open. Couldn’t even blink.

“DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! She snapped. Then laughed it off.

He was still starring.

“Hey! Hey!” she said snapping her fingers, “earth to Sammy …hello”

They both laughed.

He put the camera on the rail of the deck, set the timer and rushed over. The red light flashed quicker and quicker. Click.

“That’ll probably be a real winner too”, she said sarcastically.

Then she got up, grabbed the camera and pointed it at him. “Fair’s, fair” she said.

He held up the beer and posed. Click. She got it.

Still looking through the view finder, she started moving the camera up and down him. Stopped at his crotch and zoomed in … “Ooooo … this really does make things look bigger …” she teased with a laugh.

“HEY!” he exclaimed “It’s not small, it WORN down!” It was one of his best comebacks.

“Oh Brother” she snickered, still looking through the camera.

More laughter.

He got up, grabbed her and jokingly tickled her sides. She jumped and did the fake scream. They clowned around some more laughing and playing, the dogs joined in barking and jumping. They looked at the pictures and laughed. Not the greatest pictures, but they captured the moment.

They grabbed a couple more beers, left the deck and wandered toward the pool. It was a slow and easy walk. Joking and talking along the way. Stopped and said hello to the horses. Everything they did was new. Experiencing it together for the first time. It was fun. He wanted to enjoy it. Make it last … all go in slow motion.

They got sidetracked here and there. The dogs escorted them. By the time they got to the pool, it was hot and the swim was even more inviting. It gets a little warm during August in Virginia. (Understatement of the year)

There was a little awkward pause, when it came time to undress. So, he just did it. Took his shirt off and she joined in. They started stripping down and he realized this was the first time he was going to see her naked in a full light. It was exciting.

He must have been grinning again, because she sarcastically joked,” you don’t have to enjoy this so much” And she threw her shorts at him. They both laughed.

He turned on the radio in the pool house, Pearl Jam was playing. Another great one he thought.

They jumped in the pool together. The water was like bath water. It was almost too warm. This time of year, in the South it was so hot, that sometimes, cold water had to be added.

The water splashed up over the deck and sloshed around the pool. They came up for air, cleared their eyes and looked around for each other. Swam together and gave each other a big, sloppy, wet kiss. Both grinning ear to ear. There’s something about skinny dipping. If you haven’t done it, it’s difficult to explain. Maybe it’s the water rushing over your naked body. Or maybe it’s because there’s an element of it’s wrong or getting caught. But whatever it is, it can be a huge turn on. And it was affecting them both.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
They treaded water in the middle of the pool. Holding each other. Kissing. Completely oblivious of the world around them. Their own little paradise. Inches apart. Wet hair on her face. Make up smudged. Water droplets clinging to her skin. Those longing green eyes …pouty lips. She was so perfect he thought. They kissed again. It was one of those moments. One he hadn’t felt in a LONG time. He squeezed her so tight, that she let out a little wince of pain. But she knew what it meant, and she liked it too. She draped herself around him and clung on.

They were so caught up … they forgot swim. Under they went. Came up spitting water and coughing.

“See what you did” she joked. And splashed him.

He started swimming towards her humming the music from the movie Jaws … “Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun …”

She playfully shrieked and splashed, “Get away from me” as he grabbed her around the waist. It was then he noticed her boobs were actually floating … FLOATING! He slid down in between them and blew bubbles. She squirmed and giggled. He nuzzled them some more, slid under water and moved down to her crotch and blew bubbles between her legs. She folded up her knees and grabbed his head and pulled him back up.

“Listen you …” she playfully started.

But he didn’t let her finish. When he wanted something, he could become very physical and just enveloped her with one of those, “fuck me” kisses. She could feel it and responded. They swam to the edge. She reached back and grabbed the deck. He pressed up against her, she just hung there and gave in to him. They kissed and grinded. Both getting unbelievably turned on.

They pulled themselves up out of the water on to the pool deck. It was then that she really noticed what a great body he had. Few extra pounds but WOW she thought as his muscles naturally flexed from getting out of the pool. She noticed the other thing ... his ass. Oh my god! She thought. She’d noticed it a little before, but …. Holy shit. He saw her starring and said, “what?” looking down to see if there was something hanging of him.

“Nothing” she grinned devilishly and kept smiling … And starring. Put her finger up to her mouth, moved a little back and forth and looked him up and down some more.

He was blushing. Felt like piece of meat! She was just blatantly raping him with her eyes. It was getting him excited though.
And she noticed. “‘Ummm” she said as she strode over to him … grabbed his ass with both hand and squeezed!

“Hey!” he yelled out and jumped. “Now you’re going to get it”.

But she just kept coming at him … Her turn to make those fake, little, growling noises.

God! He thought and started backing up, grabbing a towel. Made a quick rat tale. “Get away from me … Help! Help!” he playfully joked.

Then it was his turn. She saw the look in his eye, sizing her up.
He flashed back to the first time he saw her in the bar last night. He had just starred then too. And those Tits! Jesus! What were they 50 gazillion Z’s? She was just standing there, arms at her sides. Big, round boobs hanging down a little. Big dark nipples. Soft, round, belly. Round Hips. Thick thighs … He was getting rock hard. He strode over and kissed her. Grabbed her and ran his hands all over her soft, smooth skin. And she had that thick, soft, layer of fat all over her. He rubbed up into her belly and just kept mauling the rest of her. She let him. Let him just grind away, while she teased him.

They kept teasing like last night. Driving each other crazy. They both liked it. Prolonging the sex, rather than just getting it over with at the first chance. Sex was going to happen, so just make it last and last and last … His excitement was turning her on.

She teased him a little more and stopped … She wanted to try something. She wanted to try a lot of things, but knew he liked the way she looked, that was obvious! She remembered the little bump and grind for the camera. So … Let’s have a little fun with it.

She gave him a little kiss. Stepped back a little and said she’d be right back. Went down the stairs and headed for the house. They were both naked. She glanced back and saw him watching her go. She smiled. He smiled.

She had that beautiful heart shaped ass, and it jiggled a little as she walked. From the back, her boobs were moving up and down slightly out past the sides of her arms. God!

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
He thought, "what was she up too?" He was getting to know her a little and she had a bit of a devil in her, which was not a bad thing!

The warm sun felt good on his bare skin. But be careful about sun burn. It wouldn’t be good, getting a sun burned dick. Another chuckle.

The pool deck wasn’t as big as the house deck. But it was nice. Had a pool house attached to it. There was a trellis fence along one long side and the stairs were on the opposite long side. The pool attached the shorter third side. In the middle of the deck, there was a cool table. Made from a big, round, wooden, spool, from a local cable T.V. company. There were some more lounge chairs. Some plants. Tiki lights. Couple bar signs. And the proverbial parrot hanging on the wall. Another little party spot.

He was still naked and moved the chairs under the pool house overhang to get out of the sun. Sat there all exposed, drinking a beer. “Green Day” was playing in the background …

The screen door slammed, and she started walking toward the pool with stuff in her hands. She was still naked too. He could just watch her for hours …

It wasn’t but 25 - 30 yards from the house to the pool, so he could make out a couple beers in her hands. But not the rest of what she was carrying …

She strode up the stairs and it became clear what else she was carrying …
her vibrator! He was dumbstruck … just sat there, as she nonchalantly
set the beers down on the table. Set down the rest of the joint and the lighter. Set down the vibrator. She didn’t say a word. Just acted like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. She lit the joint. Took a hit. Passed it to him. She opened the beers. A few more hits of the joint. Just like nothing else was going on. He was starting to smile, only because it was kind of weird. The white vibrator was just sitting there out in the open, on the table. OK he thought …played along. She had actually kept a fairly straight face all this time.

She was still standing. He was staring … half hard again from anticipation. She put down the beer and started moving toward him. WHAT was she up to?

Then she started. Moving all slinky and sexy. Doing a little bump and grind! "Hi baby" she said playfully ... He had died and gone to heaven.

She was swaying back and forth. Ran her fingers over her boobs, down her thighs... “Ummmm ... like me baby?” She put her arms up over head and pulled her hair up.

He still hadn't blinked. Mouth was wide open. There was no way this was this happening. No Way. Then he remembered the vibrator and must have looked over at it. Because she did too.

“What me to use that baby?’ She was still doing her bump and grind … He couldn’t talk. She picked it up, turned it on and started.

He couldn’t take it anymore and started to move toward her.

“OH NO, not yet you don’t.” she ordered. And pushed him back down in the chair. This was unbelievable. His own strip show!

She was driving herself crazy! He was rocking back and forth in the chair too.

“Touch yourself baby” she said as she ground the vibrator some more.

He was so worked up …didn't even think about it. Wet his hand and grabbed himself.

“Oh yeah” she moaned. She was grinding the poor vibrator to death. She could cum any time, keeping herself right there. Driving herself crazy.

The look in her eyes was wild. She was really enjoying this he thought.
He couldn’t take it anymore and stood up and started groping her. Licking her. Tickling her. She let him. It felt so good that she exploded in heaving convulsions.

“Oh my god!” She panted, a little embarrassed, trying to catch her breath.

She wanted him in her again. It was that itch that needed scratching again. He led her over to the chair and she straddled him. It was more of that raw, wild, sex. No pretensions. Just, pure pleasure. They both loved it. He lasted as long as he could, but just exploded and collapsed a sweaty, heaving, mass too.

"You’re trying to kill me, aren’t you?” he joked, catching his breath.

They both laughed, cleaned up and dove in the pool again to cool off. They grabbed a couple air mattresses and floated around with the beers in red plastic cups. Just enjoying the afterglow.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Doesn’t get any better he thought. Eat when you’re hungry, sleep when you’re tired, drink when you’re thirsty, and sex when you’re horny. He realized … hungry!

“You Hungry?”

‘STARVING!’ She said. “I worked up a quite an appetite”

“I’ll bet … that was quite a show!” he teased.

“I’m sorry. I got a little carried away there.”

He pulled her mattress close and said “are you kidding me! That was fucking awesome!”

They laughed. She blushed. She had been a little nervous. Wasn’t sure of they’re limits. Hadn’t even known him 24 hours … 24 hours! she thought… I’m terrible. I’m going to hell. I’m such a slut!

He saw the worried look on her face. “What?”

She didn’t answer.

“WHAT?” He insisted.

“I shouldn’t have done that.” She said. “I barely know you. I’m terrible, a terrible person”

He burst out laughing.

“IT’S NOT FUNNY!” She yelled.

He saw she was upset. He thought she was going to cry.

He rolled off the air mattress and rolled elbows up on to hers.

“Hey, hey” he said comforting. ‘I loved what you did. It made me feel great that you felt that comfortable that you could do that. Serious. It was unbelievable. And as far as the time thing … who gives a shit! Life’s short. Have fun. And if you’re lucky enough to find someone you can share it with, you hold on with both hands!”

Where the hell did that come from? He thought

She looked at him with the biggest puppy dog eyes. “Really?”

“Really” he said.

“You don’t think I’m some terrible slut?’

He chuckled. “I think you’re perfect. I love that fact that you just let go and turn into this raving slut”

“Oh, gee thanks!” she said loudly.

He laughed again. “I meant it as a compliment. You give it everything. 100%. It’s awesome!”

She looked at him, not believing.

He just wanted to hold her. Wrap her up. Reassure her.

“Serious” he said. “I think you’re one of the coolest people I’ve ever met. Don’t let it bother you. Hell, I was the one jerking off in front of you too. Remember?! I’m the one that should be embarrassed!”

It must have hit home. Because she smiled and gave him a huge hug. He thought she was going to strangle him. It tipped them over into the pool again. Beer went everywhere. Cups scattered. They came up coughing and laughing.

They got out and dried off. Picked up the scattered clothes and started walking to the house. She creped up and whispered in his ear, “I liked it when you were jerking off” … she giggled and ran off.

It was his turn to blush. “you’re BAD.” But she was so fucking cute.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Chapter Seven

They threw on some clothes and reconvened on the deck, with a couple fresh beers.

“FOOD?” he asked. “Food!” she echoed.

“Feel like throwing something on the grill?” he asked.

“BBQ? Oh yeah, that sounds great!”

“I just happen to have some rib eyes marinating, get some fresh corn on the cob and salad from the garden? Twice baked potatoes …” his voice trailed off.

“You just happen to have?” she teased. She had seen them in the frig. before.

“I know. I know. Imagine that!” He smirked.

The radio was playing still. George Thorogood,” I make an old woman blush, I make a young woman squeal” … He chuckled.

She just rolled her eyes and asked what she could do to help.

“Let’s head to the garden, get some fresh veggies” he suggested.

“Sounds like a plan” she agreed.

They got back with some nice just picked corn, crisp greens, tomatoes and cucumbers for a salad. Went into the kitchen and got to work. Music was still playing … “So, I called up my pal Jack Daniels and his buddy Jimmy Bean … and we drink alone” We got a George “two for” he thought. Great tunes!

They got to working on the corn and stuff and he set about to grill.

Back out on the deck, and the chiminea caught his eye. Great time for a fire. Everything was at the ready: kindling, small wood, big pieces. It fired up in no time. The grill was lit, and he went back inside to grab another joint.

Going by her in the kitchen, he started singing “Party … bump, bump, bump …. bump, bump, bump, … Party …” She just shook her head. She thought he was nuts. But fun.

Veggies were ready, she was washing up in the sink. Her hands were wet and busy, so he snuck up behind her. Grabbed the big wooden spoon on the counter next to her and pressed up against her from behind.

She jumped a little when he reached around with the spoon and started doing the “who’s your buddy” routine from the movie Stripes … Put the spoon up between her legs and started, “who’s your buddy, who’s your pal …” she shrieked and jumped. He kept it up, moving the spoon back and forth on her crotch … “who’s your buddy”.

He was laughing hysterically. She jumped to the side, laughing and yelling, “stop it”. She had a very big knife in her hand, which she’d been using on the food.

He playfully put his hands in the air, backed up, grabbed the plate of steaks and went out to the deck, laughing all the way. More wood on the fire.

Grill was getting up to temperature. Beer was cold. Weather was warm.

A plump, little, honey in the kitchen … What more could a man want he thought? It brought another chuckle.

She came through the screen door with a plate of appetizers. He grinned and looked to the sky chuckling and said … “I did ask, didn’t I.” She gave him the raised eyebrow thing again.

She just whipped up a few things from the frig. Hopped he didn’t mind. Some sausage, cheese, crackers. Perfect with a cold beer. “I like to cook”, she informed him. But couldn’t he tell by the way she looked? She liked to eat too. They laughed.

Sssssssssssss … the steaks hit the grill.

The rest of the afternoon was a great meal on the deck. A couple more beers. Another joint. Perfect day.

When the sun was starting to go down, candles and tiki lights made a nice effect. Fire was roaring by now. Music was playing. Some more of that cool, new/old classic rock, but this time with a bit of a twist … The Ramones. One of his favorites. “Shenna is a punk rocker”

It was a nice warm, summer, night. After cleaning up, they relaxed with a Baileys on ice. And enjoyed the peace and quiet. The drink was like desert after dinner. They played a game of cribbage. Another thing they had in common … cards. Naturally the cribbage became competitive. She won. And there was no way she would let him live it down.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
A long day of partying and a big meal were taking their toll. It was still relatively early, but they were both getting tired. So, they headed inside to see what was on T.V. and relax. She got ready for the night. He fed the dogs. They loved barbeque too ... some great leftovers.

They got comfortable and just relaxed. Lounging in bed, smoking and drinking some more. Watching a movie. Doc Hollywood was on. They had both seen it. But it was a kind of a classic now and somehow it seemed almost fitting. Neither of them made it to the end, drifting off into some very satisfied sleep.

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Chapter Eight

He rolled over and saw her outline in the early morning light. This time he didn’t care if it woke her. Her back was to him. He moved closer and put an arm around her and she murmured and snuggled back into him instinctively. They fit together well and dozed back off.

When he woke again, the sun was up. He laid there while the sun moved through the room. She was still asleep. But the closeness was warm. He stayed as long as he could. But eventually nature called.

He let the dogs out and made some coffee. The morning routine was one of the favorite times of the day. The dogs greeted him every morning like they hadn’t seen him in a month. Plus, the morning was peaceful. The pressures of the day hadn’t set in yet and it was quiet. Usually, a good time to do paperwork or research.

But it was Sunday, so go out on the deck and relax with the Sunday paper. Wasn’t sure why he still got the paper. The news was going online now. It was very peaceful though, enjoying a cup of coffee and reading. Throwing the ball for the dogs. They all enjoyed this time together.

After a bit, he made a cup of coffee for her and went in to say good morning.

She was awake. Just getting ready to get up. Thanked him for the coffee. She couldn’t believe she slept so long. He smirked and congratulated himself … just couldn’t resist.

She shot him the raised eyebrow again and said “ok big boy” … That brought a chuckle.

When she was ready. He’d be on the deck.

A while later, all freshened up, she joined him on the deck. Another pretty, summer morning. He asked which part of the paper she liked, and they relaxed, reading, drinking coffee and waking up.

She needed to check email again and take care of a few things. He offered his laptop. But she had brought hers. More comparisons. The services were both pretty much the same thing only different. He wondered how long so many different companies could complete effectively.

It was just a real natural exchange. Comparing computers and internet services. He liked the fact that they had some similar interests and could talk about stuff. He respected her. She was smart. Confident. Self-reliant ... Pretty cool.

They were done with email, reading the paper and getting a little antsy. Had been in the house since Friday night. And while it was nice, and they’re having a good time, cabin fever was starting to settle in.

So … go get some breakfast? He thought

The quintessential “date” thing to do. Go out the next morning and have some eggs, right? But it wasn’t because he felt he had to or anything. He actually wanted to go have some fun with her. Enjoyed her company. And before they got tired of so much togetherness … make the most of it. They had both been here before. Both knew enough to enjoy the “newness” of a relationship while it lasted.

They both needed to shower. As much as, “shower with a friend” sounded good. He just teased her about it. When she was done, he jumped in the upstairs shower. It was nice having 2 bathrooms. She could take her time and get ready in private. He never liked watching a woman put on her make up, just liked to see the finished product.

They decided to take his car. It was a convertible. It would be fun with the top down. There was no plan. Just go, “wherever the road takes them”. Sometimes it’s more fun to just make it up as you go along.

They cranked up some tunes and roared out of the driveway. The sun on their face and the wind in their hair. Full of anticipation and excitement. Everything was new and fun. Life was good.

East was the direction, toward the coast. Figured worst case scenario; they would wind up at the beach. Not a bad thing. After a half hour or so, they crested a hill and saw the blue and red sign.

“I HOP!” they both shouted at the same time and laughed.

She got a lot of attention and he liked it. She was so damn pretty and then the looks automatically dropped down a foot … Men and women alike. They all checked her out. And she knew it. She had worn jeans and heels again. With a simple button up shirt. It didn’t matter what shirt she wore. There was no hiding those monsters.

It made him feel good though. He was strutting … Doing his best Richard Pryor imitation, thinking, “yeah that’s right, she’s with me … that’s right.”

They both chowed down pretty good. Both had the ultimate omelet with pancakes.

"It sounded too good" she said.

More toast with butter and jam, juice, more coffee … “a nice low calorie, low cholesterol breakfast he joked.” They didn’t care, both liked to eat.

The bill was paid, jumped back in the car and roared down the highway again.

Both were stuffed and had overeaten. But it was SOOOOOO good. They stopped and got a couple cappuccinos at a convenience store; could use the pick me up. Took a moment, sat outside the store on a picnic table and enjoyed the sweet coffee.

Then back on the road. After an hour or so, the big, green, signs for beaches started to appear. There were some really nice state parks with gorgeous beaches, sand dunes, and camping facilities. They had packed a bag just in case, shorts, towels, Frisbee … All the fun beach stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts