BBW 48 Hour FIRST Date with a BBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
They stopped at an old country store near the beach, for some beer. It was one of those classic old buildings. Grey weathered shingles. Fishing nets with white lobster buoys hung from the side. The front porch was a collection of antiques. Furniture and people. There were two old gents playing checkers in rocking chairs. It even had an antique, red and white, Coke a Cola ice chest in the corner. Another Norman Rockwell painting.

The parking lot had the old, faded, white, parking lines which were rippled with lines of beach sand. There was tall, thin, green, eel grass ringing the chain link fence around the parking lot.

Inside the store was another blast from the past. Old, creaky, wood floors that were worn black in some spots. An ice cream counter. Square tin ceilings. Old, chipped, white paint. It was a timeless classic. They got some beer and ice. Some munchies. But there had to be a “touristy thing.” A tee shirt with the beach’s name on it would due. They did feel like tourists. Both chuckled.

The state park was only around the corner. They parked the Mustang in the giant parking lot. It was a bit of walk to the beach area, so shoes were a must. The beer was left in the double plastic bag it came in. Poured the ice in it – instant redneck cooler. It leaked a little but what the hell, it was light, they were on foot, and it wasn’t going to last long anyway. Grabbed the duffel bag and took off.

They stopped at the big, cement, bath house on the way. Another “facilities” stop. State parks were usually big and well kept. This one was no exception. Plus, this was a camping area, so there were showers and laundry facilities. Lines of campers filled the second parking lot. All with picnic tables, awnings and grills. Busy little campers mulling around. Children with beach toys. Fathers with fishing gear. A classic weekend beach scene.

The wooden walkway continued toward the beach. It was a bright, beautiful day. Sunny and warm. Perfect for the beach. The seagulls circled overhead and cried out for food. The breeze blew the sand around. The eel grass swayed around them. The sand was hot, so they kept their shoes on and stayed on the wooden walk.

They crested the last hill and stood and starred. Both had seen beaches before, but there was something mesmerizing about an ocean beach. It’s big. Very big. Waves crashing. Giant stone jetties fading out into the water. More seagulls. And Dunes. Giant sand dunes with their faces worn away from the ocean winds. But huge!

They looked at each other, started grinning and took off running for the water. Laughing and yelling all the way. Off went the shoes and ran into the water and stopped dead. Then ran out as fast as they went in. “Fucking Cold! “She screamed. It was cold. The ocean side beaches were always cold. Even in Virginia. But once you got used to it. You could swim … if you had too.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
When the color returned to their feet, they walked the beach. Collecting driftwood and colored glass, smoothed by the sea. She though the driftwood would make cool candles. Maybe some shells too. She was right.

Red plastic cups filled with beer complimented the beach combing. But alcohol was not allowed on the beach. Had to be kept that on the “low down” he joked. They were having a great time just being goofy, silly and getting drunk ... again.

“Ever been dune jumping?” He asked.

“What the hell is dune jumping”?! She laughed

He explained what it was. Literally jumping off the top of the dune and falling down the eroded face, landing in the soft sand. She thought it was a receipt for getting sand in your draws. She was right again. But he talked her into trying it … at least once.

The top of a dune was a great to sit place for a while, drinking beer, enjoying the day, gazing at the ocean. Joint hit the spot. Buzz was kicking in and it was time for a little “dune jumping!” He was doing that loud, fake enthusiasm thing again. She still thought he was nuts but wanted to see how it was done.

He got a big running start and jumped off the edge of the dune. Falling some 25 feet, arms flailing to keep his balance, hair blown back, clothes filling with air and landing in the soft sand. Laughing his ass off. She was laughing too. It did look like fun. She did a baby jump. Falling all of 10 - 12 feet. But she could still feel her teeth drop. It was kind of exhilarating. Couple more jumps … but too much beer to be shaken up like that.

All of that falling and landing on each other had led to kissing which led to … them getting going again. Got the sand out of their britches, and headed out in the dunes and found a nice private spot … It was a low hollow with eel grass around the rim.

Towels worked as a makeshift blanket, had some more beer and finished the joint. Not your typical Yogi Bear picnic, but a picnic none the less.

They were both pretty spent from a weekend of sex, but there was something exciting about the possibility of someone seeing you or being caught having sex in public. They had to stay low and out of sight while getting naked. They were giggling like two school kids, trying not to make much noise. More teasing and playing again.

The combination of warm sun on naked bodies, the public thing, plus a few beers and a bone, led to some hot sex.

Laying around the beach all day naked would have been great, but better not push it. How often do you get to have a quickie in the dunes at the beach?

They peeked their heads above the rim, like a couple of little prairie dogs.

The coast was clear. Dressed quickly and headed for the top of another dune, making an escape like a couple of bank robbers. They relaxed, enjoyed some afterglow and had the last of the beer. The sun was starting to get lower on the horizon. It was going to be a pretty, red sunset. They huddled close together and took a couple pictures. The pictures were bad. Like the ones from the picture booths at penny arcades when they were kids. Brought back memories of the smell of fried dough, cotton candy and the noise of the arcade games.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Neither wanted to admit it, but it was starting to get late. The air was changing, and the ocean made it a lot cooler. Plus, it was long walk back and a longer drive home. So, they spent a few more minutes enjoying the sunset. Took a few more goofy pictures. Then begrudgingly, picked up their stuff and started back.

Took their time. Enjoying the last bit of a fun day at the beach. The parking lot was almost empty. Guess not everyone was out getting drunk and laid in the dunes.

It was getting chilly, but neither of them wanted to put the top up, so they put on sweatshirts and turned the car heater on. Loaded the stuff in the trunk and headed out of the parking lot. Sand slipping beneath the wheels and roared out toward the highway. The cool, old country store was dark and closed. Time to go home.

They stopped and got a couple coffees for the ride. Took a few minutes to sober up a bit. Recharge the batteries and put the top up. Driving this “arrest me” car, when was buzzed was not the best idea. It was loud, fast and way too much fun to drive. But they made it home.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Chapter Nine

It was dark when they pulled in the drive. The dogs were barking and needed to go out. They just about lost their minds when they got loose, greeting Sophia as if they knew her. Plus, she played with them and bribed them with treats. She was no dummy.

They unpacked the car and went inside, both knowing their “48-hour date” was coming to an end. Neither wanting it to end, but it had been another long day, they were tired, and it would be Monday morning soon. There would be places to be and things to do. And they needed to get ready for it. Unfortunately, their little fantasy weekend had come to an end and reality had to enter the picture.

He figured just make it easy as possible. Not make it awkward. He went up to her, cupped her face in his hands and gave her a nice, long, slow kiss. She opened her eyes as they broke and started to protest …

He put his finger to her lips and said, “I know. I know. I’d love to have you stay, but you told me you have things to do tomorrow, and we both need to get ready. But you have to promise me we’ll do this again.”

It was her turn to talk. “We better do this again! I haven’t had this much fun in a long time.” She was right. It had been a fantastic weekend. Totally unplanned. But perfect.

“I just need to get my stuff together; I’ll be right back”. She said.

He remembered how embarrassed she had been the first time she told him she had packed an overnight bag … Hoping it wasn’t too presumptuous, but they really seemed to hit it off on the phone and if it went well, she came prepared.

Presumptuous?! It was music to his ears. A woman who wasn’t all caught up in “not on the first date”. Someone who didn’t have a predetermined outcome.

And she was right again. They had great chemistry right from the get-go. It’s a hard thing to find. And it didn’t happen all too often for him. But he had met a “nice girl” with a little edge. Someone who liked to have a good time. And she was his walking wet dream … He actually pinched himself … it hurt.

She returned with her little overnight bag, keys and jacket. She was leaving. It hit him hard. Like coming down from a high … falling off a cliff. He didn’t want to make a scene, so he smiled. But she saw through it. He looked like a sad puppy. If he had a tail, it would have been wagging she thought.

It was her turn to kiss him. She dropped the bag and coat. Draped hers arms on his shoulders, pressed her chest against him and kissed him … She knew what she was doing. She smiled and said,” I know everyone says this, but I REALLY had a great time. I don’t want to leave but I have to get ready for tomorrow.”

“I know” he said. They kissed some more. He teased her about having time for a “quickie”. But they weren’t having any quickie. They were both so spent, neither of them wanted to have any more sex.

The screen door slammed behind them. She started her car. It had sat all weekend. Dew was forming on it again. The window rolled down and she motioned him over with her finger and playfully grabbed him by the shirt, pulled him close, “You know, if you don’t call me, I will hunt you down and … “. They laughed.

“Don’t worry" he promised, "I won’t bug you and call you when you’re at the end of the driveway, but we’re DEFINATELY doing this again”.

Said their good buys … She pulled down the driveway, taillights disappearing into the night. All of a sudden, he was cold.

He called the dogs and headed toward the house. Cell phone rang. … “Hello?”

“You may have promised not to call right away, but I didn’t” she said with a laugh.

They both laughed, acting like two school kids. Something neither of them did. They agreed to do something later in the week.

When he hung up, the pictures from the beach came to mind. They really were awful pictures, but they were so great. Brought a smile. Had to send them to her.

… S O P H I A. He programed the name and number into the phone … now she was with him.

Back to the house, screen door slamming. Closed the interior door. It was getting cold.

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Hope ya'll liked it. Wrote it a bit ago. Just a fun read (even when I was re-reading and editing) :)

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
UPDATE: Did a little editing. Made it more "reader friendly" - flows better.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated (good or bad) I'm a big boy, I can take it (lol)

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Did some more editing. Added a "couple, three things". ;) Hope ya'll like

Coming soon to a Dims board near you ... part two (lol)