• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

4th of July - by Runningman (SSBBW, Extreme Eating, Squashing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningman

SSBBW, Extreme Eating, Squashing

4TH OF JULY
by Runningman

(Author's note: I have a couple of fetishes. I like to be squashed and I like to see girls eat a lot. I don't apologize for either but if these are not your thing I wouldn't bother reading this. It's also only the 3rd story I've ever posted and I'm aware it needs a little 'touching up' so be kind. :) )

-----------

I arrived at Kristy’s apartment just after midday on July 4th. We’d met at a BBW party a few months before and had been almost inseparable ever since. She was 26 years old, had shoulder length blonde hair, deep blue eyes and wonderful soft skin. All of this were great but what really made Kristy my dream come true was one simple fact. Kristy was enormous. She stood 5’9” tall and weighed nearly 550lbs. And she knew I loved every ounce.

What she didn’t know until yesterday was how turned on I got by seeing her eat. I was careful to keep this to myself as I was never sure what reaction it would get. Kristy had already guessed that I liked to have her on top of me. I’d dated several big girls before but usually I’d have to try to encourage these girls to get on top as they’d be unsure of hurting me with their weight.

It certainly wasn’t like that with Kristy. She was by far the heaviest girl I’d ever dated. The first time I’d ended up back at her apartment after a date we’d kissed. In no time at all we were on the floor with Kristy lying face down on top of me innocently smiling at me like she didn’t weigh almost a quarter of a ton. My breathing had quickly become laboured as I desperately tried to suck air in.

After a few moments. when she tried to roll off, I had pulled her back onto me. She smiled a surprised and excited smile. That was when she knew that I liked her weight on me. Unbelievably I discovered soon after that she got turned on by having a much smaller man beneath her completely in her control, engulfed by her sheer size.

At 5’8” and 165lbs I certainly qualified. It was more than I had ever hoped – a gorgeous SSBBW beauty all of my own who loved to squash me as much as I loved to be squashed.

The last 3 months had been an ecstatic blur but yesterday had been even better. We’d gone out for a meal as we often did. It wasn’t hard to see why Kristy was so huge. Her appetite was prodigious. Consequently I loved taking Kristy out to restaurants. She’d certainly never objected. Whenever I asked if she wanted to go out she would simply say “I love food and I really love having food bought for me!!”

Whenever I saw Kristy piggin out at a restaurant I’d go into a dream-like daze as I watched her. Luckily she hadn’t picked up on it yet. Yesterday we’d gone to her favourite Italian restaurant. I was used to seeing Kristy eat a lot (especially here) so it seemed perfectly normal when she ordered a second helping of desert after an already very large meal.

I could tell something was troubling her though, she seemed half the time to be in the near dream-like state that was normal for her when eating something she was particularly enjoying and half the time preoccupied with other thoughts, playing with her food (very unusual) and almost holding herself back. I decided not to say anything. I still thought I was lucky she hadn’t noticed me drooling at her eating all these times.

“Pumkin?”

“yes”

“This cheesecake is sooo good, what would you think if I ordered another helping?”

The look on her face said she was genuinely concerned about what I’d think. I, on the other hand, wanted to stab myself with a fork to check this was really happening.

“What would I think? I’d think that my beautiful Kristy is very hungry today. And there’s nothing wrong with that.”

“You wouldn’t be at all shocked, disgusted, or think I was just too greedy?”

Again I felt this must be a dream. “Absolutely not, I love that you have such a magnificent appetite. In fact…………..”

I paused wondering if everything was about to backfire. “In fact, I love to see you eat.” I looked down quickly away from her eyes. “I love big girls and I love to see big girls with a healthy appetite eat lots of food.”

I paused again. “It turns me on.” I’d almost whispered this but she'd definitely heard it. The silence seemed to last forever. Eventually I looked up at her to see the reaction. She was smiling.

“Pumpkin, why didn’t you tell me sooner? Were you embarrassed?”

I was too shocked to reply. Kristy had a wicked grin on her face.

“And to think these last 3 months since we’ve been together I’ve been watching what I eat – worrying that you’d think I was too much of a pig. Watching my figure to try and stop gaining. I don’t think I’ve totally succeeded in that respect…………….”

My mind was swimming. Images of the last 3 months were flashing through my head. All the meals out, how much she’d eaten, all the unscheduled stops at BK or MacDonalds or dunking donuts when she ‘fancied a snack,’ all the nights in with a DVD and a never ending supply of pizza, snacks and chocolates. And here she was telling me that she’d been holding back!

I wondered just how much this gorgeous girl ate when she wasn’t ‘watching her figure.’ My attention was snapped back to the present as I felt 2 huge calves clamp around either side of my legs under the table. Kristy was smiling a very mischievous smile at me with her head cocked seductively to the side. When she saw that she had my whole attention she picked up her fork, cut an impossibly large piece of cheesecake and picked it up with the fork. Under the table her calves were squeezing tight around my own legs.

There was no way, I said to myself,that she was going to get this forkful into her mouth.

She opened her mouth impossibly wide, tilted the fork and it disappeared into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged out with the quantity of cheesecake in her mouth. She never took her eyes off me. She seductively started to chew on the cheesecake, slowly at first then swallow. In no time at all she deposited another heaping forkful into her mouth. In a matter of minutes she’d finished the whole slice. She licked her lips and then the fork exaggeratedly.

“Mmmmmmmm. That was sooooooo good. How was it for you?” she asked mischievously like she needed an answer. My eyes were practically out on stalks!

She called the waitress over before I could say anything. Kristy winked at me as she spoke to the waitress.

“Could I get another 3 helpings of this cheesecake miss?”

The skinny waitress did a double take – did she really just ask me for 3 more helpings?? To her credit she quickly regained her composure and hurried off to the kitchen to get the cheesecake without so much as a second look. Not that it would have bothered Kristy. All her attention was focused solely on me.

“Now I don’t have to worry about what you think I can really let myself go!” And so she did.

Three more pieces of cheesecake arrived and were duly consumed by Kristy as if she hadn’t eaten in months! The rest of the July 3rd passed in a blur. Before we parted for the night (I was still not living with her yet). Kristy reminded me that it would be Independence Day tomorrow.

“I want us to have our own little 4th of July party.” She kissed me long and passionately. When she eventually came up for air she whispered in my ear,

“When you said seeing me eat turned you on I got soooo hot. My dream guy gets turned on by seeing me eat. I love to eat. We were meant for wach other. When you come over tomorrow afternoon make sure to bring something rich and sweet for me. We’re gonna have the 4th of July party to end all parties.”

So here I was. I’d been a little creative. After searching online for the perfect ‘rich and sweet’ treat for the fourth of July I’d been to a bakery on the other side of town. They had a 4th of July cake displayed on their website. When I got there I found that it was a huge chocolate cake shaped like a giant map of the US. It was the centrepiece of a display for the holiday. The cake itself was 6 inches deep and about 3 feet across by 2 feet.

The bakery guy informed me that it had taken a whole day to prepare with a mountain of chocolate and butter ensuring that it was indeed incredibly rich. Too rich, he said, for anyone to possibly eat much more than a slice. And the chocolate frosting that covered the outside of the cake was incredibly sweet. Well, she had said rich and sweet.

There was no way she could eat even half of this by herself, I thought inwardly, but I couldn’t resist. I told the guy I wanted it for a party and bought it. It was now in the back of my car. I knocked the door. Kristy answered in stretch pants that were starting to tear along the seams of her gigantic thighs and a white t-shirt that came nowhere near covering her mountainous belly.

And that’s just how she wanted it. She knew how to drive me wild. In her hand was a half-eaten slice of pizza. She beckoned me in without a word and instantly backed me against the wall. She leaned her enormous weight into me and kissed me. She tasted of pepperoni and her lips were greasy. She stopped to cram the rest of her slice of pizza into her mouth with a show. I noticed the large empty pizza box on the floor in the main room of her apartment. She finished chewing and noticed that I wasn’t holding anything.

“Haven’t you brought your beautiful Kristy anything for the 4th of July? I’m starved. I’ve only had this little snack.” She pouted dramatically. She really was beautiful. She still had me pressed firmly against the wall with her massive belly. I was already uncomfortable in the crotch. I managed to wheeze a reply as I struggled to breathe.

“It’s in the car.”

She smiled “Oooh, intriguing. Go get it and bring it to my bedroom.”

She winked at me and pounded off down the hall towards her room. I got my breath back and retrieved the cake. I struggled to carry the cake to Kristy’s room. When I backed through the door and turned around revealing the cake to Kristy she gasped.

“Oh my word! That looks fabulous.”

She instructed me to grab a small table from the guest room and put it next to the bed. As I returned she had removed her stretch pants and t-shirt to reveal enormous simple white cotton undies and a plain white bra that was at least one size too small. She looked incredible. It wasn’t the first time I’d seen her in her underwear by any means but this time she was totally fixated by the cake in front of her – almost drooling. The table was no more than a bedside cabinet and the 3’ x 2’ cake was actually bigger than the whole surface of it.

This, I knew, was going to be good. I transferred the cake to the table as she stripped off my shirt and jeans and told me to lie down. The table was adjacent to my body next to her bed so she sat down heavily on my legs. The mattress groaned horribly and my legs were crushed down into the mattress with incredible force. Her hips stretched from just above my waist to just above my ankles!

She quickly manoeuvred herself so that she was sitting astride my chest, her colossal weight concentrated on my ribcage. I was already struggling desperately to breathe and she knew it. Kristy leaned slightly to her right side and lifted a little on the other side.

“I want you to have one arm free to massage my belly as I eat.”

I quickly extracted my right arm from beneath Kristy’s huge left thigh and she settled her weight back into a more central position, none too soon as leaning to her right was putting massive strain on the left side of my ribcage! She stretched over to the computer desk next to her bed and pulled a fork from a drawer. This action forced all her soft fleshy belly forward and all the remaining air out of my lungs. I could hardly breathe at all but I felt fantastic. Kristy sat back with her fork.

“I keep it there for emergencies.” She winked at me. “If you really are turned on by seeing me eat you’re about to have the best day of your LIFE! I’m going to eat more than you think it’s possible for one person to eat.”

I struggled desperately to avoid coming right there and then.

She took her first bite of the cake. “Oh my word!" she exclaimed. "That’s the most fantastic chocolate cake I’ve ever tasted. It’s soooo rich and delicious. It must have thousands and thousands of calories. I couldn’t possibly stop eating this before I’ve eaten every last bite.”

Kristy then proceeded to prove me wrong by eating more than half of the cake before even looking slightly full. She wasn’t going to let a little loss of momentum stop her though. I gently massaged her enormous and ever expanding belly as requested, enthusiastically at first but rapidly slowing as Kristy’s immense weight crushed all the strength from my limbs.

The mattress groaned under us with every slight move of Kristy’s Enormous bulk whilst my helpless body sank deeper and deeper into it as I desperately tried to suck some air into my lungs. All the while Kristy could feel the ribs in my chest bending as her belly got larger and larger, and she got heavier and heavier.

By the time Kristy had stuffed the last of the gigantic cake into her greedy mouth she was so bloated that she could barely breathe let alone move. I had long since ceased to rub her belly. I had been squashed to the point of having no strength left. I was barely conscious managing just tiny wheezing breaths as my chest was being crushed under her.

“That was incredible.” Kristy whispered.

Kristy was too exhausted by now to do anything other than gently shift her titanic weight lower onto my body around my waist. At that point she just collapsed forward onto me, flattening me into the struggling mattress. She instantly fell asleep with her head at the side of mine. After everything stopped moving I noticed that Kristy’s weight was now more evenly dispersed on me. I was able to breathe - if not comfortably - then slightly more easily.

Latest posts

Back