700 lb woman wants to weigh 1000 lbs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I hate feederism. The feeder is exploiting the victim in a horrific manner with no regard for the latter's health. I will fight anyone who supports this

BigElectricKat

I've got the brains, you've got the looks...
Staff member
Global Moderator
I hate feederism. The feeder is exploiting the victim in a horrific manner with no regard for the latter's health. I will fight anyone who supports this
While I support and understand your stance, remember, adults make their own choices. Most people are well aware of the potential risks this behavior can pose. If it's what they choose, it's on them when things go awry.

CurvyEm2

Fight me then. I've always wanted to be fatter, I wanted to be exploited and used for my weight. I can't help it. It's always been in me. There s nothing in the world that comes any where close to me. Could I find a man to grow me to immense proportions? No, not for more than a month or two but I did marry a wonderful man who just loves fat bodies. It's not always the feeder who wants to do the exploiting.

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Fight me then. I've always wanted to be fatter, I wanted to be exploited and used for my weight. I can't help it. It's always been in me. There s nothing in the world that comes any where close to me. Could I find a man to grow me to immense proportions? No, not for more than a month or two but I did marry a wonderful man who just loves fat bodies. It's not always the feeder who wants to do the exploiting.
Now, now! Let's not come to fisticuffs here. I think he was speaking metaphorically not literally. *I think*

Anyway, we do not promote violence here. Perhaps a private discussion is in order. Sometimes, a ideological discourse can sway opinion where hurling insults and threats only leads to more (insults and threats, I mean). I'm not saying anyone has insulted or threatened anyone, btw.

And more to your point, you are an adult and can carry on your relationships any way you see fit. You understand the consequences of your actions (as do we all) and you are fine with it; just as we all should be.

My guess is that @GabrielRamirez is a very protective soul and has maybe had some experience in this realm. Just my guess.

Last edited:
My friend was a feedee and her "boyfriend" dumped her when she began to talk about wanting to lose weight due to developing health issues. She sunk into horrific depression and stopped talking to her friends and family. I found out last winter she killed herself.

My guess is that @GabrielRamirez is a very protective soul and has maybe had some experience in this realm. Just my

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I'm against feederism. Since I became a FA activist, I have always stated that feederism is a kind of sexual slavery using food as a mean.

But I left the movement in 2015 because I had some differences with other activists on some issues.

I still have the same opinion about feederism but my views to feeders and gainers had changed to be tolerant to their choices.

Even now, I'm very open to share with people who are engaged in that practice. Particularly with gainers.

I'm sincere attracted to supersize women and I understand many of them are feeders and gainers. So most of the time I put my opinion away to be open to share with them.

Also I'm very interested in a relationship with a SSBBW but not to practice feederism.

I love to be in this place because here are a lot of people who think differently but all of us have something in common: We think that big is beautiful and sexy! 💕 Love ❤

NYC 5 boros...Barclays Center/Juniors/Coney Island
So your anger made you re-open a 2 year old thread in which the former webmodel lost weight to have their child via their Barcroft TV interview and to my knowledge hasn't been seen publicly since?? Good to see people speak their truths, though.

So your anger made you re-open a 2 year old thread in which the former webmodel lost weight to have their child via their Barcroft TV interview and to my knowledge hasn't been seen publicly since?? Good to see people speak their truths, though.
Last time i checked people are free to comment on anything here. 🖕

Just learned about this woman recently. Monica Riley weighs 700 lbs and is hoping to get up to 1000, to the point where she's immobile. anyone else seen this story? Also, it says she's a model, but I haven't found any information about her site.

[ame]
I do not think he will abandon her. I think she will become more miserable.

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
Please keep in mind; people relatively new to the site peruse the posts, often without regard to the age of said posts. They are excited and interested in what people have said and shouldn't be faulted for that.

Latest posts