800 rant threads merged into one

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Post all your shit here - save board space.

I don't think we should tip any servers because, when I fly, I need it to be like it was in the good old days. The days when people were lined up and shot for texting and driving, and then they all went to a buffet restaurant and served themselves. You wouldn't get it though, since you are too young and a fool.

And your beard: you're doing it wrong.

djudex

I'm out
If I could rep you I'd give you two reps. Instead I'm just going to say that you are full of awesome and win :bow::bow:

topher38

Old Warhorse
On 420 day.... churches fried chicken, didn't have a special until 4-21 those Bastards

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Dammit my repometer is plum outta juice. But that was fantastic. It truly was.

Paquito

don't July to me
I can't stare directly at this thread, it's full of too much win.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
....and I had no intention of changing my mind. I just wanted all of you to agree with me.

:bow:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Also, if you don't agree....

....god, I can't even think of a real pun or tired old saying to throw in there. :doh:

...you must be knee high to a grasshopper and don't know the disco from the ball.

:confused:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Look at me hating on stuff on in this thread. I am now posting a list of everything I hate:

I'D POST MORE BUT I DON'T THINK YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF MY HATRED. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG AND UNEDUCATED TO UNDERSTAND THE LIFE I HAVE LED. THE THINGS I HAVE SEEN. THE HOOKERS I HAVE KILLED

Get the fuck off my lawn.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Look at me hating on stuff on in this thread. I am now posting a list of everything I hate:

I'D POST MORE BUT I DON'T THINK YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF MY HATRED. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG AND UNEDUCATED TO UNDERSTAND THE LIFE I HAVE LED. THE THINGS I HAVE SEEN. THE HOOKERS I HAVE KILLED

Get the fuck off my lawn.

You're killing me! Hilarious!

Latest posts