a bhm wanting to get to a big bhm

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bigrugbybloke

ok so i have lost 10lbs in two weeks, mainly by giving up the beer!! i haven't cut out any food or changed my habits but stopped drinking for a two week period to try and give my liver a detox. i'm still over 20 stone on a frame of 1.62m but my belly and moobs are noticeably smaller so much that i received a compliment today about my weight loss from a co-worker. ok so you think i might be pleased, but aww i dont half miss my bigger belly! its probably psychological but i feel half my weight (~lol!). ideally 24 to 26 stone would be good for me i am thinking if i can sustain it without any big health problems, so i am open to suggestions. beer, no beer, more food, build muscle or what?

Olga_NYC

I'm not sure if relying on just beer for weight gain is the best idea, because as you mentioned in your post, maybe it isn't the best long term for your liver (depends on how much you have, of course)

I think something that makes me gain weight personally is eating higher calorie foods. Like having pie/cake (filled with lots of cream, chocolate, etc) for breakfast instead of the usual cereal or oatmeal. I also notice that I gain weight when I start adding mayo and other high calorie dressings to my meals.

Drinks can do the same thing, some years ago I begun having this malt drink with all my meals and I gained some weight. I think it's the same stuff they put in beer, but it's VERY sweet, dense and has no alcohol.

Some fruit juices and smoothies can pack quite a bit of calories too. I don't recommend this type of diet if you have high cholesterol or diabetes though! :)

Fat Nat

Not only is drinking bad for your liver, but long term it can cause heart failure as well, one of the symptoms being an enlarged belly believe it or not! So probably best to get fatter another way...

bigrugbybloke

thxs for the replies- i've lost 16 lbs now. i miss my bulk. ok its only 16lbs but it feels very different. weight loss is not for me. i wanna gain another 2 stone at least. escapist - your body is what i am aiming for - big, bulky and strong. give me some advice please. remember i am only 5'4" ok 5'3 really - your 6' odd aint you?

bigrugbybloke

been eating and drinking like a pig over april and weighed today at 137kg. thats about 302lbs. not bad for a 5'3" shortie eh? all the mass is back in the beer gut. looking forward to getting to 140kg now. hopefully by the summer ;)

seasuperchub84

I was once 180 lbs, accidentally gained 20, realized I loved being big, and now im almost 400... :)

Lots of carbs, but dont go crazy with cheeses and butter....cholesterol and salt are not your friends. Also empty carbs like candy are not good. Id recommend using organic foods, some fruits like bananas have a high glycemic index which means that they are fatty :)

I love pasta. when I cook pasta I usually eat about a box at a time which lots of marinara and some cheese, not too much. I still get all those calories but I dont have as much cholesterol intake.

Alot of people cant really face the fact, weight gain is unhealthy, however, if you are like me and realize you cant live without being this gigantic man, then its worth it for me at least. Might as well have lived a life you have wanted then a long one with no enjoyment at all.

bigrugbybloke

I was once 180 lbs, accidentally gained 20, realized I loved being big, and now im almost 400... :)

Lots of carbs, but dont go crazy with cheeses and butter....cholesterol and salt are not your friends. Also empty carbs like candy are not good. Id recommend using organic foods, some fruits like bananas have a high glycemic index which means that they are fatty :)

I love pasta. when I cook pasta I usually eat about a box at a time which lots of marinara and some cheese, not too much. I still get all those calories but I dont have as much cholesterol intake.

Alot of people cant really face the fact, weight gain is unhealthy, however, if you are like me and realize you cant live without being this gigantic man, then its worth it for me at least. Might as well have lived a life you have wanted then a long one with no enjoyment at all.
cheers mate. over how long did you gain those 200lbs? trying to convince my other half to let me gain 100lbs but its not working :(

Latest posts