• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

a digital painting... of myself! woohoo.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seavixen

Ditz Extraordinaire
This is my latest addition to my deviantART. I digitally paint these in Photoshop based on actual photos of myself (that sounds REALLY vain, doesn't it?) and add my own touches... change the clothes or theme, make the eyes different, etc., so they're not exact copies but are easily recognizable if you've seen the original photos. (This way I have completely realistic body proportions/poses/etc.) This one is mostly as it was in the original photograph, but I've added some Eastern flair to it - there was something about the hair being up and the tilt of my head that made me want to give it a try.

The hand is a bit wonky, but I like it otherwise.

All of the ones I've done in the past have been from really old pictures, so I don't post them here, but this one is from a fairly recent shot (June 2006) that was taken on Maui. And yes, I realize the little blossom things are super crappy. I just wanted to fill space, and I'm pretty bad with actual... art. lol

easterninspiration.jpg

Latest posts

Back