• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Dish Served Cold - by Omni (SSBBW, Revenge, Domination, Magic ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamebrain

SSBBW, Revenge, Domination, Magic ~XWG - a once humiliated former student exacts revenge on her one time tormenter

[Author's Note: This is a short story that I decided to write for a spur of the moment sort of thing.]

A Dish Served cold
By Omni

Chapter 1: In the beginning

Robin slowly looked up and down at her outfit in the mirror. She stared in awe at the sight of her chunky calves. Mixed in with her extremely large ass that often enough, had someone underneath it. She looked up at her enormous belly that was almost big enough to keep an adult man inside of it. The belly drooped down until it covered her private areas. Her breasts appeared to be the only small parts of her body, effectively appearing to be baby versions of her belly.

She looked up at her massive amounts of chins that lead to her large mouth and puffy lips. Robin had long dark brown hair with hundreds of split ends that appeared to have never been checked. Her eyes were pale brown. Robin had large puffy cheeks, giving her face the appearance of a squirrelBut now her mind wasn't on her appearance, but only satisfying her appetite.

"I hope Mcdonalds isn't closed yet." She said as she looked at the clock near the mirror. The clock clearly read "7:47 PM" Robin slowly walked towards the table near her. A chore that took a few minutes. Robin quickly grabbed her coat and slowly left the apartment.

5 days earlier

"What do you mean your breaking up with me?" Robin asked as she held her cellular phone to her ear. Dark streaming tears stemmed from her pale blue eyes onto her small cheeks. Slight squealing noises came from her words.

"It's just that... well Robin your getting too health conscious. Yesterday you told me all you ate the day before was a salad. I am worried I performing a bad example for you," her boyfriend Brad had said calmly over the phone. Brad was a trainer at the gym Robin went to. She hit it off with him only a few weeks before.

"FINE THEN!" Robin yelled into her phone. She threw the phone at a nearby wall in her apartment. It broke into smaller pieces and fell onto the floor.

Robin sobbed into her pillow for the next few hours. Her bleach blond hair streamed into her face. Her hair was regularly dyed and was so well taken care of that, if Robin ever found so much as a grey hair she went to a nearby hair salon to see if there were more.

After a while Robin's depression soon turned into anger. She quickly jumped from her bed and went into the bathroom. "Who does he think he is? Breaking up with Robin Thompson."

She growled as she stepped onto her scale. An even "110 pounds" read on the small LCD screen.

"Perfect as always" She smirked as she stepped off the scale. Robin slowly adjusted her B cup breasts and checked to see if there were any abnormalities. Then walked out of her bathroom

Robin quickly sat down at her small couch and reached for the remote. Her TV was a large flat screen that reflected the entire apartment. As she flicked it on Robin quickly switched to a soap opera.

"Ooh I hope Joshua marries Christa in this episode" She said wiping the tears from her face. Robin quickly sat up and reached for a pillow nearest her. Soap operas were Robins way of dealing with her problems. Whenever she was getting emotional she would watch an episode of her favorite TV show "Live and Let Die"

~~Meanwhile~~

In the next building over a clicking sound could be heard. The building across the street from Robin's apartment complex was a burnt out building. It sat there for years on end, only recently gaining attention. The building apparently was bought out by a major advertising company and was slated to be burnt down.

The clicking sound came from a large high caliber rifle. The wielder could not be seen from Robin's position. As the rifle clicked the sound of a small round could be heard moving into position. Robin barely noticed as a small dart escaped the rifle's barrel and pierced her right shoulder.

"Aaahhh!" She whimpered slightly. Robin slowly closed her eyes and felt her head fall onto the pillow near her. The TV characters continued talking. As the figure in the shadows disappeared, the character Joshua said "Will you marry me?"

Chapter 2: The plan

12 hours later

"Oh of course I do" Robin was at her wedding. The smell of cake and flowers wavered all around. She was dressed in a short, petite wedding dress. She looked at the face of Brad opposite her in a tuxedo. Barely able to contain his bulging muscles.

As she reached out and kissed Brad a very sharp amount of pain entered her face. Robin recoiled in pain as she returned back to reality. Her eyes opened to see a very large and plump hand reach out and slap her again.

"Wake up already" A deep voice growled towards her. Robin screamed for several seconds until again, she was slapped.

"Will you SHUT UP!?" The voice said again. Robin whimpered for several seconds until the hand returned.

"Where am I?" Robin said as tears streamed down her cheeks. She could feel her tongue moving around in her mouth slowly.

"Who are you? This must be some mistake?" She said quietly.

The deep voice laughed in the darkness. Finally a clicking sound could be heard. Robin's eyes cried out in pain as the darkness finally disappeared. As her eyes began to adjust she looked at her surroundings

Robin was inside what appeared to be a very old apartment. The apartment had plain dark brown wallpaper. Robin's eyes wandered towards the furniture. The apartment only contained the chair Robin was in, the chair the person opposite her was in, and a large dark brown moth eaten couch next to her. The rest of the apartment was completely bare.

The person opposite her was a woman in her late twenties. About the same age as Robin was. Robin was disgusted with the woman's appearance. She was morbidly obese, with her lower half being the biggest part of her body. Her calves were almost balloons. With her ass being just two large slabs of meat. Her belly was enormous and Robin almost felt intimidated by it. As if she was going to eat her. The woman's neck was almost non existent as it sprouted what looked like hundreds of double chins. Her face had puffy cheeks that lead up to dark brown eyes. She had dirty brown hair that Robin felt needed attention.

"So Robin. Do you remember me?" The woman said moving her chair closer to her. Robin strained to see who the woman was. She was vaguely familiar.

"... um..." Robin continued to strain to see who she was. "Marina Johnstone?" She asked quietly.

"Yes. So you do remember me. Do you remember the awful punishment you gave me in high school?" She asked her.

Robin actually did remember Marina. Robin was apart of the cheerleader clique in High school. Marina was a loner who mostly spent her time reading in the library. Robin had no greater pleasure in high school then tormenting Marina with her friends. Insulting her weight (which in high school was only just a little more then Robin's was). Insulting how well she did in school, claiming she was a lesbian, among other things. Once while in the showers after Physical Education. Robin asked the star quarterback of the football team to break open Marina's P.E. Locker. Once he did Robin threw her panties at her while she was showering. Saying "Look how large your towel is. Oh wait, that's your UNDERWEAR." This prompted Marina to cry as all the other girls began laughing at her.

"You... look... different." Robin said to Marina. Marina defiantly looked much different in the ten years since high school.

"Yes I do don't I?" Marina said slowly in between breaths. "I guess its because while in High school I had an eating disorder. It began to become worse and here I am sitting before you."

Marina's belly began to growl loudly.

"What are you going to do to me?" Robin asked in a scared tone. She was afraid Marina was going to take out a butcher knife and try to eat her.

"Oh isn't it obvious Robin? I am going to get revenge." Marina said laughing

Chapter 3: The smell of disaster

"How are you... going to get revenge?" Robin asked as more tears fell from her eyes and onto her cheeks. Her heart was beating into her ears from terror.

"Well it's quite complicated." She said ever so slowly. Robin quickly tried to stand up. But noticed both her hands and feet were tied to the chair she was sitting at. "You see. After high school I took chemistry in College. While there I found out about a certain formula that can alter DNA and the brain."

Marina's fat hands slowly reached for a briefcase beside her. Marina's fingers looked like inflated sausages with nails.

"Now first lets get you out of that chair." Marina slowly took a syringe from the briefcase and filled it. Robin struggled to get free but was soon taken hold of by Marina's grip. A clear blue liquid was injected into her neck.

Soon something came apon Robin. She felt as if she was getting an orgasm. She moaned for several minutes as the need to get free disappeared. Marina untied Robin from the chair and carried her to the nearby bedroom. As Robin moaned from pleasure Marina quickly undressed Robin. All Robin wore was a blue T-shirt and a small skirt. Her heels had disappeared. Marina undressed Robin down to her bra and panties.

Marina tied Robin down to the bed, then slowly injected Robin with another liquid. She quickly passed out in orgasm.

(To be continued)

Latest posts

Back