• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A fat camp of difference. WG, WL, Fat Farming

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weight Gain, Weight Loss, Fat farming, Pushing body size limits, Pushing squashing limits, Pushing friendships, Aliens of course,

It has been a while since I have written anything. MY stories usually have self-squashing done with equipment or people. I usually stay away from carnal activity but have decided to put it this story. My stories also talk about using alternate dimensions for instant weight gain.

This story came from reading another story of aliens coming here and making people fat so they could not fight back.

I thought about making people fat so they can farm fat for themselves. They are usually betrayed as 4 foot tall and 35 pounds with most of the weight in their giant heads.

As I do not want to get in trouble so I will point out that any medical information is common on websites that they should be considered fantasy like the story that they are in. GO to medical professional for real information if you are looking for some.

They use a ploy to get fat people because they are more capable of growing ft than skinny people. Well I start the story here.

Latest posts

Back