A Fat Rant- Youtube

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Chimpi

into the shining sun
The video, Fat Rant, has made the front page of MySpace. :)

RedVelvet

Airship Pirate
Man..I would kill for a transcript of that....Cant see Youtube at the office, and am stuck with dailup at home studio....at least for a while....

fabfatgrl

I totally love her and the rant. She rocks! Most people I've shown it to say, she doesn't even look fat. :)

JustPlainJim

Stop poking me!
Typing this while half-buzzed (sleepy, so brain half-working)

That page shows what I love about humanity... and what I hate about humanity. The video was uplifting and inspiring (plus, she's pretty sexy). It gave me that little confidence boost that I kinda need every so often.

The comments, however... have all the kindness and tact of a rusty hacksaw. Demeaning, insulting... and the video response where one man says "just don't eat. Once every couple days"... It's sick, it's disturbing...

However, I like some of the other responses. Like this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU8QgN-kv1A

(( Or, maybe I'm in awe of the power of his sideburns. :D ))

KerryNation

Inkblot
REVIVE!!!!

Joy Nash made it to Entertainment Tonight!! But I missed it... :(
I'll be looking online for it in the future though.

She made the national media? Good for her. I saw that vid awhile back, and agreed with many of the points she made.

Pookie

I am sad to know however that I no longer have to worry just about not being thin enough, I also have to worry about not being fat enough.:huh:
I know, I wondered at posting pictures of myself as I am not near some of the weights/size of other posters on this board, was kinda cute to feel inside maybe I wasn't big enough for something rather than the other way around!

But anyways.... her calling herself fat, members here calling her 'only chubby' I really dont think it matters when she passes on such a great message with such confidence and honesty that we could all do with remembering on those days we dont feel good.

I loved it, thank you John for sharing

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Supporter
https://www.facebook.com/drunkentempest, M
I know, I wondered at posting pictures of myself as I am not near some of the weights/size of other posters on this board, was kinda cute to feel inside maybe I wasn't big enough for something rather than the other way around!

But anyways.... her calling herself fat, members here calling her 'only chubby' I really dont think it matters when she passes on such a great message with such confidence and honesty that we could all do with remembering on those days we dont feel good.

I loved it, thank you John for sharing
Well I know some of the people that claim she is chubby go by the 200 pound rule, which means her being at 224 (And 5'8") would constitute that she's fat. I'm not going to get in to it, but I've had to say that 11,000 times. :p

kr7

OOOH! Lets invite Joy to join Dims!!! :bounce:

Latest posts