• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

a fine how-do-you-do

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 14870

just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. as you can see, I'm JD. I'm a pro radio announcer (that's a DJ for all you lay-folk) in Jamestown, ND. I'm into music, movies/television, stand-up comedy, books, and so on; basically anything that's more concerned with the mind than the body. I like stuff from all genres, but I have a certain affinity for the dark side: horror movies, death metal music, black comedy, etc. occasionally I try to be creative myself, rather than just being an audience member all the time. I write various things (comedic rants, short fiction, music/film criticism, etc.) from time to time and post them at my blog. I also recently started a band of my own. you can find links to both my blog and my band in my signature. anywho, that's a brief breakdown on who I am. feel free to ask if there's anything else you'd like to know. there's a picture in my profile (I'm the rather large fellow of the three, of course) if you're curious.

there's a couple of things at my blog that I suppose some of ya'll large and large-friendly folk might find somewhat entertaining. look for the posts from June 4, 2007 and July 3, 2007.

Latest posts

Back