• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Gift - by MaxoutFA (~BBW, Romance, Imagery, Eating, ~SWG,)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxoutfa

~BBW, Romance, Imagery, Eating, ~SWG, - Young FA meets a young foodee who winds up giving him a present he never expected

A Gift
By Maxfa

Part I

It was a confluence of time and place that put us together; a serendipity where if we had met a year earlier or later things may have been much different. However, in this time and this place we were serene with our kismet.

I had become increasingly aware of my preference. Thanks to the internet and various web sites that I had found there I had seen that I wasn’t alone in my feelings. So at this point I no longer felt isolated and deviant, and was able to look at my true self and be ok with it.

I suspect that if I had met Nancy earlier than I had, before I had come to accept and apprecisate my own natural desires, I wouldn’t have known how to handle things, nor had the inner strength to even allow myself hst I truly wanted. But the time was right and so began our journey.

The how and where of our meeting is inconsequential. I was in my second year of university and Nancy was an 18 year old high school senior. She was of average build and average looks – neither a skin and bones fashion diva nor overly plump, though somehow something told me that she would look good as a BBW.

Initially I didn’t have any grand plan in regards to her weight, and I think I fell in love with her for her mind and her attitudes. She was just so damned smart and funny in an offbeat kind of way that I had no choice but to love her.

Still, something inside of me was just aching to see her gain a few pounds; no ultimate goal in mind, just the joy of watching her body swell. I held out little hope at first, not wanting to admit to my fantasy in the early stages of our relationship, lest she think me some kind of weird pervert, so I simply bided my time and let things unfold. Little did I know that I was doing things in just the right way and that the end result would exceed every fantasy.

It was early summer and we’d been together a bit over a month when I began to notice that Nancy might be the answer not only to my dreams, but my fantasy as well. I had just gotten off a half day’s work and drove to her place for a visit. We decided that since there was nothing of interest to eat at her mom’s place, we’d head over to Togo’s for a sandwich. While we were in line Nancy told me that she wanted a meatball and when I told here meatball sounded good she nodded and said “make it a large”.

“Nah” I replied, “I changed my mind. I think I’ll go for the pastrami.”

“Whatever” she shrugged, “get what you want, but I still want a large meatball; and chips too, of course.”

I tried to act nonchalant as my heart skipped a beat. I guess I hadn’t noticed before that Nancy had such a healthy appetite, and this wanton gesture smacked me over the head. Her abject hunger and willingness to eat such a big meal surprised me.

Girls just didn’t do that kind of thing, did they? I mean, all the other girls I dated in high school would never even think of super-sizing a meal; they always ordered small and half portions of everything. They were all so weight conscious, driven by peer pressure to be thin.

I should have known that Nancy would be different, as she always seemed to follow the beat of her own drum, but as I said previously, she didn’t manifest any real outward signs of her appetite. It was still shocking, though, because she hadn’t ever ordered so much to eat before today

We picked up our order and headed back to her mom’s place, which was empty today as her mom and Nancy’s younger sister were away at some craft fair or something and wouldn’t be home until early evening. We grabbed a couple of sodas and headed to the back yard where we unwrapped our sandwiches and Nancy dug in with relish, pouncing on the sandwich like a predator cat.

I tried to keep up a conversation while intensely watching her chow down, my mind distracted by the simple elegance of her carnal craving. The way she bit into the sandwich, the way she licked the sauce from her fingers, her pouting lips parting to suck her fingertips, it was all divine!

As I watched, mesmerized by it all, Nancy plowed through her large sandwich, her bag of chips and most of mine as well (another promising habit that I hadn’t fully realized yet); all in less time than it took me to eat my regular sized sandwich.

My brain was on overdrive, just imagining how her body could swell under such a barrage of food, so I reached over and took her finger into my mouth intending to lick the last bit of sauce off her finger myself.

“Naughty boy” she purred, “You sure know how to get a girl all hot and bothered. I hope you’re prepared to follow through on your overture.”

“You making me an offer I can’t refuse?” I asked.

“Not if you know what’s good for you” she laughed as she pulled me across the table to meet her lips.

I could taste the tomato sauce as we kissed, which made the sensation all the more palpable. Nancy moaned slightly and then abruptly broke off our kiss. She took me by the hand and led me inside to her room where she promptly stripped me to my skivvies while I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She let my fingers caress her satin bra and the erect nipples beneath.

After unhooking the bra, letting her C cups free, I led her to the bed where we continued to kiss, both sitting upright on the pillows. As I suckled a breast I let my hand wander slowly down her torso. The softness of her belly gave my brain an imprinted image of her full tummy straining against the confines of her shorts.

There was a small ribbon of flesh hanging over the top of her waistband which I gently pinched before unbuttoning her shorts. She leaned back and arched her hips upward so I could move both shorts and panties from underneath her bulbous buttocks. With her hips rotated upwards it seemed as if she was thrusting her engorged belly at me, a vision that made my cock throb all the harder for her.

As she leaned back against the pillows I moved over her like a spider, kissing her breasts, her tummy, her lips, her cheeks, while she fumbled with the waistband of my jockey shorts, She finaly tugged hard, ripping them down around my thighs and exposing my swollen cock.

At this point I took her in my arms, raising her up from the pillows and kissed her long and hard before moving behind her, my kisses leaving a trail from her neck to her back. As I continued to nip at her neck, my hands went around to her chest, kneading both breasts and perking her nipples with one hand while the other moved down to her tummy again.

I mumbled inanities about how beautiful she was and how much she turned me on. She leaned back against me, pushing me back towards the pillows. Then she raised up slightly and bent forward so my member was able to find the path to paradise. She then lowered her sweet, full buttocks down onto my stomach, taking me into her velvet glove, her body trembling slightly as she began a rhythmic gyration of her hips.

“You mind if I drive?” she panted as her rhythm hastened.

I couldn’t even fashion a response as I was in the throes of not only love, but lust. I watched her reflection on the vanity mirror across the room. Her beautiful breasts swaying to the rhythm as her belly jiggled and then expanded and contracted with her breathing; creating folds as she arched first forward and then down.

If I thought I was in love with Nancy before, this cemented the deal. Not only was our lovemaking fantastic, seemingly moving as one connected body, but she had fully awakened the fantasy within me. The revelation that she had not only a very healthy appetite, but a trencherman’s ability to chow down gave me all kinds of ideas. Where would she be in six months? A year? With a little coaxing from me, anything was possible.

As summer marched its inexorable path towards autumn I began to notice other niceties about Nancy; things that led me to believe that a serious weight gain was not only a possibility, but a probability if I handled things correctly. She had a little greedy streak that manifested itself at the dinning table. She was a grazer, the kind of eater that would prefer to sample the tastes of seven or eight appetizers to a full meal of one thing.

By the same logic it became obvious that she had an eye for whatever was on my plate as long as it was different from her own, and had no problem helping herself to healthy bites of my meal. I was initially taken back by this, sensing that she fully believed that what was hers was hers and what was mine was ours. Then I realized that if we “shared” in a certain ay, if I only took one bite of her meal while she took five of mine, that in effect she was eating a meal and a half; I could just see the pounds and inches piling on.

By Labor Day I just knew that she had gained at least five pounds and could feel the extra padding under my fingers caress. I wasn’t just fantasizing either; I could see how tight her jeans were on her. It was becoming more and more difficult for her to button and unbutton them, The button strained to keep the two sides of her jeans together while her widening tummy pushed them apart. The side straps of her bra were cutting into her flesh as a little ribbon of flab oozed out from underneath, and her cups were seriously full with her jiggly breasts threatening to overflow their confines.

We were lying next to one another one evening, my fingers caressing all this abundant goodness as we discussed my impending return to college. Upon graduation Nancy had gotten a pretty sweet entry position at an accounting firm and she would be taking a night class at the junuior college to enhance her position. I had been spending the summer doing carpentry, but now that school was about to begin I had to put that job aside.

Nancy suggested that since she was pulling in some decent bucks we should pool our resources and get an apartment together. She reasoned that she could help support me so I wouldn’t have to work as many nights, which would enable me to take more units and therefore graduate quicker. It was a big step, but one I couldn’t argue with.

I managed to procure a part-time job as night-time manager of a McDonalds across from the junior college, which worked out great as it coincided with Nancy’s night classes. It was easy for me to take a bus from the University across town to my job - and then Nancy would pick me up for the ride home as her class ended only a half hour before Mickey D’s closed.

As manager I was allowed a meal stipend, so just before closing I’d have Nancy order two quarter pounders and large fries at the drive thru. By the time I got out to the car five minutes later her burger and most of the fries had vanished. I took a couple bites from my burger on the drive home and then did the “in love” thing by feeding her the last couple of bites while she drove – an act that always caused a stirring in my loins, which usually meant that we’d get conjugal as soon as we got back to the apartment.

These nights were especially magical as I knew full well that Nancy had already cooked herself dinner before going to class, so those three days a week when I was working, Nancy was consuming four square meals.

The weekends were just as good as I often took a break from my studies to bake cookies (and I’m forever grateful to my mother for sharing that experience with me). It didn’t take me long to figure out that if food was readily available then Nancy had a tendency to eat.

If I put the cookies in a cookie jar then they were more or less out of sight and out of mind, but if I left them on the baking sheet, sitting on the counter in plain sight, then every time Nancy would enter the kitchen she would leave with a cookie. Once I figured this out, a batch of tollhouse was lucky to last the weekend.

I was in awe of her appetite, and while she had put on probably ten pounds since I’d met her six months before it made me wonder why she wasn’t a porker when I met her. Then I remembered that there was hardly ever anything to eat at her mom’s place, so there was little there to temp her; but not anymore. Those days were over now. I wasn’t even being especially covert or forcing her to do anything extraordinary, I simply made sure that there were tempting things around the house for her to nosh on; cookies, chips, chocolates – all nice fattening comfort food things she could desire..

It was early December and I was sitting at the breakfast table studying for finals when I heard Nancy rummaging around in the bedroom.

“I think I know what I want for Christmas,” she called.

I got up from the table and made my way down the hall to stand in the bedroom doorway. Nancy had her back towards me and was looking at her reflection in the closet mirror. She was wearing only her bra and panties and I couldn’t help but notice that her hips had widened and her thighs had grown towards one another. Her buttocks seemed to have grown as well, wider and larger, flesh seeping out from below her panties with the swell of her cheeks looming over them.

“And what might that be?” I queried.

She turned towards me, pivoting at the waist, her tummy jiggling as it pooched over her panties.

“A new body,” she sighed as she patted her belly, sending ripples across the soft expanse.

‘Uh oh’ I thought to myself, ‘here it comes, the moment of truth’. I could play dumb or take the sincere approach. Since I couldn’t decide which I ended up just stalling for time, hoping that she’d give me some better clues.

“Why’d you say that?” I said as nonchalantly as I could.

“Oh come on, you can’t say that you haven’t noticed that I’ve turned into a hog; just look at all this flab” she replied as she grabbed a handful of said flab around her belly.

I looked, alright, did I ever, and had been looking and relishing that flab for quite awhile now. I crossed the room, pulled her hair aside and kissed her neck, something that always sent shivers down her spine.

“You look yummy to me” I answered as my arm snaked around to cup her breast.

She fell back against me, purring, but then slapped my hand away and stepped away from me.

“This is serious! You must think I’m disgusting! How can you say you love me?” she wailed.

“Because I do” I shrugged. “Look, it doesn’t matter what you look like – no, that’s not what I mean. I love you, I love the way you look, you are so sexy.”

She patted her protruding belly again and said “This is NOT sexy, it’s FAT. I’m just a gross fatty.”

She was on the verge of crying – this was not going well. I needed to correct the situation and quickly, otherwise I could kiss my fantasies goodbye.

I took her hand and looked into her hazel eyes. “Remember when we first met?” I asked.

She nodded, so I continued, “all the hours upon hours we spent in bed with one another?”

The ghost of a smile crossed her face.

“Has anything changed? Are we any less passionate now?”

She shook her head.

“Right, and that’s the point. If anything I’m more in love with you now than ever, and I lust after you just as much as I did the first day I met you…”

“But how can you when I’ve gotten so tubby?” she interrupted.

“Because it’s you” I replied. “I love you, and this body is you, so why wouldn’t I want to make love to it? Aren’t you happy here with me?”

Nancy squeezed my hand and shook her head “of course I am, don’t even think otherwise. I never thought I could be as happy as you’ve made me. These last months have been like a dream come true, which is why I haven’t paid any attention to my figure.”

“It’s been like a dream for me too” (in more ways than one, I reminded myself), “but this kind of talk scares me. Remember I told you about Monica, the girl I dated back in High School. She was always dieting and whenever she did she turned into a queen bitch. I finally couldn’t take her mood swings anymore.” I admitted, “and I don’t want that to happen to us. I just want us to keep being happy.”

“So you’re saying that it doesn’t matter to you if I’m fat?” she quizzed.

“Nope” I lied, and then told a small truth, hefting one of her breasts in the process, “no problems here” as I drew her closer to me and grabbed her beautiful full buttocks. “Allow me to show you just how much I love you.”

In the afterglow, as we continued to caress one another, Nancy sighed “Then we’ve got another problem.”

“What’s that?” I mumbled.

“None of my clothes fit me anymore.” She replied.

“Nonsense, they’re a little tight, but it looks yummy, really.”

She shook her long blond locks, “No, really, I’m afraid I’m going to start bursting buttons and splitting seams, and I can barely get my bra snapped. I’m either going to have to lose ten pounds or get some new threads.”

“Hmm, how about I get you some new lingerie for Xmas? We can start there and then do some clothes shopping, it might be fun.”

She giggled, “New lingerie for Christmas huh, who’s the gift for, me or you?”

“Man, you’re too quick for me” I chuckled and rolled on top of her. “Anyone for seconds?”

In retrospect I was amazed at how easily the crises was averted. It was almost as if Nancy was simply looking for affirmation that I loved her regardless of her extra poundage, and when she received that affirmation she seemed to quickly forget that we had ever had the discussion.

We had gone lingerie shopping and I was pleased to see Nancy was well fitted in a D cup push up as well as a size 12 teddy that was for “special times”. She was an absolute knockout in both, and I was also pleased to see that her panties had grown from a small piece of fabric to a more substantial number better equipped to handle her broadening backside.

Just before Christmas I received a couple of wonderful gifts. Finals came and went and I had a couple of extra days to decompress. One day I awoke after Nancy had gone off to work and noticed that she had emptied out her purse on the desk by the phone. She had mentioned that she had gone to see her OB for her annual, and here, on top of the grocery receipts and other riff raff, was a computer printout of her visit.

It listed name, date of birth, etc, but then I got to see, for the first time in writing, her actual vital stats: five foot four and one fifty three pounds.

Half way to two hundred I mused, and wouldn’t that be just lovely.

I could imagine the extra rolls and bulges another fifty pounds would cause. How soft and pillowy she would be. Ah yes. For the first time since I’d met Nancy, I had a clear goal in mind.

The second gift would help me achieve my goal. I had received a wonderful little bonus from Mick D’s so I had enough cash to splurge on a lovely meal for my growing girl. As we were on a pretty tight budget it had been quite awhile since Nancy had had the opportunity to wear her evening dress; a plunging neckline, low back black number, with a tight bodice.

I dressed quickly for the evening, as Nancy stepped into her panties and then bent over to move her breasts into their new home. I watched as her breasts hung full, swaying gently, and as she jostled them into position, gazed at her thickening belly as it lapped over her panties. Ah, sweet love and even sweeter lust.

Bra finally in place, she stepped into her dress, pulling up past the obstruction of her protruding tummy and then past her swollen mammaries. She made some adjustments, straightening the dress and then reached for the side zipper that tightened the bodice. She made slow progress, sucking in her tummy as the zipper struggled against her torso, finally defying all efforts about two thirds of the way to it’s destination.

“Man!” she grunted, relaxing her belly muscles. “I don’t think this is going to work.”

“If you would allow a zipper expert the opportunity” I said in a formal British accent, “I think we may be able to cure the dilemma.”

Nancy tossed her hair back and laughed. “So it’s come to this, has it? I need you to pour me into my dress. It’s like a cartoon come to life.”

“Fear not, my princess, for I am equally as good getting you into your finery as I am getting you out of it” I jested as I pulled the material together and in one swift motion zipped her in.

Nancy laughed again and then slouched, her belly protruding even farther. “Be my guest” she said cryptically as I feared that perhaps another reminder of her swelling body might not be a good way to begin an evening of culinary excess.

I shouldn’t have worried.

We valet parked and Nancy emerged from the vehicle looking stunning. Her plunging neckline and push up bra were almost like a neon sign pointing to her extraordinary vleavsage saying “hey, take a look at this rack will ya”.

As I came around the car to escort her inside I got a great look at her backside. The material was stretched tightly around her hips and hugged her ass like a glove, and I could barely contain myself as I watched them wobble as she moved in her spiked heeled pumps.

As she turned towards me and offered her hand I could see a fold of flesh around her midsection, oozing out the back of her low cut dress. The dress’s bodice clung to her and reigned in the top of her belly, making a nice curve out to the flare of her hips. But from the point where the bodice ended was pure heaven; every bulge and ripple of her belly accented by the way too tight material, the indentation of her deep belly button and the crease around it prominently displayed.

We were seated and placed our order. Antipasto Misto, Carpaccio, and Bruschetta for appetizers, a primi course of mushroom risotto with truffle oil for Nancy and Penne with sausage and peas for me (and for Nancy’s wandering fork). For the main course Nancy chose a crusted salmon with herb butter sauce, while I had a veal chop in demi-glas.

We ate heartily, and as usual, Nancy poached a good portion of my meal as well as devouring her own. I wondered how the material in her dress was going to hold up to such an onslaught. Her belly was threatening to burst the seams when it was empty, and now it had to have swollen another inch or two with all the chow Nancy had put away. It was rapturous to watch as she hoarded the appetizers and then “split” the first course; one bite for me, two for her, one bite for me, three for her, a rhythm that continued through the main course as well.

At the end of the carnage Nancy licked her pouty lips and gushed about how fantastic it all was, giving detailed accounts about the flavors and spices of every dish. She took my hand and, looking me straight in the eye, told me that tonight was the best Christmas gift ever and that she loved me more than anything.

I smiled and returned the compliment, wanting to drag her under the table right there, but such randy thoughts were interrupted by our waiter who presented us with the desert menu, going into great description over the evening’s special, some kind of hazelnut, pastry concoction sprinkled with praline sauce, served ala mode with amaretto gelato.

“Ooh, sounds to die for” Nancy uttered, “but I’m so full, I don’t know if I can eat another bite.”

And here, for the first time, I actively took part in the fattening of Nancy. “Why don’t we share one, you can have a taste and I’ll have the rest.” Knowing full well that one bite would lead to another, then another until it was I who ended up with only a taste.

As Nancy spooned up the last lick of praline sauce I reflected on her gluttonous display. She not only had quite the rapacious appetite, but seemed to have a hollow leg as well. I probably ended up with not much more than a bite or two of the three appetizers; she ate at least two thirds of my penne and half of my chop, plus her own pasta and main course, and then had the fortitude to devour the desert.

In all, I’d give her credit for two appetizers, one and two thirds helpings of pasta, and one and a half main courses, plus dessert. Wow.

We finished off the last of our wine. In synchronicity she placed her hand on my leg at the same time that I slid my hand under the table to grasp her thick thigh. We giggled and I let my hand move up a little farther, gently rubbing the inside of her thigh.

Her breathing deepened and she whispered in a little desperate voice “let’s get out of here”.

I brushed my hand upward, feeling the fullness of her taught belly as it made a parabolic arc and then removed it to slide out from the booth. Standing above her I offered her my hand and she slid from the booth and struggled to rise.

“Hmm” she sighed, “baby’s a little tipsy.”

She kind of lurched into me to give me a quick hug and kiss and I felt her roundness squish into me. Man, she was so freaking voluptuous.

She threw her hair back, giggled and made an attempt to re-center and smooth her dress. She was a little wobbly on her heels, which caused her to lean back slightly as she walked, jutting out a belly that seemed to have grown six inches since we sat down. She was a true vision to behold, her belly so big and distended, her cleavage just beckoning for me to nestle my head between her two ripe orbs; and as she walked, everything jiggled and moved, creating rolls and folds of flesh.

I had my arm around her thick, hard waist as we waited for the valet to bring the car around, my fingers flexing a roll of flab that was squeezed between her panties and the course of least resistance, the opening of the low cut back of the dress.

“You really do love me like this, don’t you” Nancy purred as she leaned into me.

“I love you” I whispered into her ear and then gave her lobe a quick nibble for good measure. She laughed and forgot that I had failed to answer her question; or maybe it was obvious.

As we drove home Nancy almost fell asleep, the after effects of all the wine and the result of all her blood supply being centered around her belly. I almost had to carry her up the stairs to our apartment; my god she was getting heavy. Once safely inside she stood in the middle of the bedroom and purred “come undress me.”

She stood before me her arms straight out from her side, her belly jutting out as if she was pregnant and all I could think of was ‘Madonna mio’. I undid the clasp that held the plunging neckline in place, letting it fall to below her bra. Then I undid her bra, letting her succulent globes dangle down atop the shelf of the bodice.

“Ooh, a nice start” Nancy chuckled.

Yeah, but now I had my work cut out for me. I was afraid the side zipper was going to burst, so I proceeded slowly, drawing the zipper down; it was way too nice of a job to rush. About half way down I paused as her belly rushed towards freedom, almost folding over the zipper.

I hefted the flesh away from the zipper with one hand while pushing the zipper the rest of the way down with the other. I assumed that once unzipped, the dress would fall to the ground, but though her belly was pushing it that way, the dress caught on the shelf of her buttocks so the dress appeared to be a sarong, wrapped around her wide hips and bunching up with her panties beneath her swollen belly.

I knelt in front of her and pulled the dress the rest of the way to the floor, gazing up at the curvature of her stomach, which from my vantage point seemed to block all the light from the room. I reached for that round orb, soft with a layer of flab, yet so hard and taught underneath. I was tempted to just leave my hand there on her belly forever, but didn’t want to be overtly obvious, not just yet, so I lowered my hand to her panties and slowly moved them down past her padded thighs.

Nancy wobbled and almost fell sideways as she stepped out from the dress and panties, sending her breasts into luscious gyrations. She steadied herself and then patted her engorged belly.

“New center of gravity” she giggled, sending her breasts into even more lovely gyrations. She raised her hand to her hair, and struck a sensuous pose as she tussled her hair. Unfreaking believable, how could anyone look any more sexy?

As she continued to mess with her hair I watched in fascination as her firm, heavy breasts swayed, not failing to notice the ribbon of flesh that extended from her breasts around her rib cage. Baby’s finding new places for curves.

She brought me out of my reverie by stamping her foot. “Well, here I am, looking all sexy. Ya just going to stand there, or are you going to show a girl the proper appreciation?”

“I don’t think I can even begin to show you jut how much I’m lusting for you right now” I replied.

“Oh well,” she smirked, “the least you can do is try.”

She stumbled towards the bed, and half fell onto the pillows. “Come here, big boy. Come and screw me proper.”

I was more than happy to comply, but to my surprise as I climbed onto the bed Nancy turned her lovely back towards me and whispered “I want it this way, let’s spoon.”

How did she know? It was more than I could hope for. Spooning allowed me to fondle and caress her newly enlarged belly and as our pace quickened I ended up grabbing a handful of her flabby middle and drew her to me, her well padded ass providing a perfect cushion. If I were to perish at this moment I would die happy.

(On to Part II)

Latest posts

Back