• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A Growing Appetite - by Flabby Abbi (~BBW, Magic, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flabby_abbi

~BBW, Magic, ~XWG - A fairly average magician attempts to wow his unsuspecting audience with a bit of hypnosis on his chosen volunteer, Sarah. But it seemingly goes wrong and fails to impress anybody. Or does it?

A Growing Appetite

by Flabby Abbi

James Appleby wasn’t the greatest of magicians, but he sure did try.

Throughout his non-glittering career, his acts had been famous for their notorious inadequacy and his all too often ’don’t know where to stop’ blunder.

Many people would come just to laugh at him floundering in this constant pool of uncertainty for him, actual, or at least convincing, magic.

But fortunately, for him that is though not so much for any of the viewing public, none in the audience had ever seen or even heard of him before, thinking this would be a suitable way to spend an evening, though I’m sure those who recommended spending it in such a way were either mad or just plain mean.

James entered the auditorium, tonight’s show was in Ohio, to a smattering of applause from a fairly large audience, he thought as he set up his equipment rather apprehensively and began the show.

“Good evening good people of Ohio, my name, a rather unusual you may think but not true, not true, is James Appleby and tonight I will perform for you a spectacular array of magic!” he said, beaming proudly, though only God knows why, as he received a customary round of applause.

“Yeah right!” someone shouted from the back. Clearly someone had seen him perform before.

“Yes, well for my first trick I will need a volunteer from the audience. Anyone care to volunteer or am I going to have to come up there?“ James said, still smiling.

Evidently, the audience wanted him to come up there.

“Right…..well,” James stammered, making his way timidly up towards them.

He had bad experiences with this sort of excursion before. Someone had thrown a brick at him once. It only just missed so it was a lasting memory in James’s seemingly tiny brain, one that was whirring with all the thinking he was having to do to, trying to figure out all the possible options.

He decided, in his head, he would chose the least threatening looking person possible.

“A baseball fan?” he thought to himself, eyeing up a disturbingly angry looking man, decked out in his favoured teams colours.

‘No, no, no, he might have one of those foam hands!’. A shocking thought indeed.

He looked around the room, incredibly dissatisfied with what he saw.

“Maybe I don’t do this and move on?”

James was seriously contemplating doing just that when he spied someone in the middle, left-hand row.

She was a nice, slim, medium height, young woman with sleek, blonde hair and a reassuring, lips ticked smile.

She’d do just fine. He’d certainly hypnotise her more than once, that’s for sure! (I’m sorry if it’s not clear, but that is a commonplace sign of attraction for all hypnotists).

‘Err, you!’ he said, pointing directly at her.

She checked first to see if he did indeed mean her before standing up and shuffling along the row towards the aisle where James took her hand and guided her down onto a chair in the centre of the stage.

She sat down in it, and James took his place in front of her, turning towards the audience and addressing them with these words.

‘Right, well I will perform for you know, before you very eyes, the complex art of hypnosis. I will hypnotise…..’ he turned to her and waved his hand helpfully, indicating that she should give her name to the audience.

‘Sarah,’ she offered quietly.

‘Right yes, I will hypnotise Sarah and while she is in that state of hypnosis, I will be able to convince her to do or think anything I wish.’

‘Now Miss Sarah, is there anything firstly that you would like me to rectify for you by the use of hypnosis?’ James asked.

‘Don’t ask him to repair a limb, you won’t see it again!’ came another gratuitous remark from a heckler, to which James Appleby responded with an annoyed expression of distaste.

‘Well, I know this sounds silly but I never seem to be able to eat much, and because of this my doctor tells me I’m dangerously underweight,’ Sarah said, bringing her to the attention of the disgruntled James.

‘I’m sorry?’ he said, having been distracted by the man in the crowd, who had further annoyed him by lobbing his drink can at him, hitting him squarely on his forehead.

‘Well, I find I can't eat much at all and am because of it dangerously light. So I was wondering could you somehow fix this, you know make me feel hungrier or something?’ she said, laughing slightly. She clearly thought that James couldn’t really hypnotize her at all. He didn’t have scary eyes, for a start.

‘Well, yes, I’m sure that can be rectified,’ James said, motioning for her to look at him. ‘Now look into my eyes, directly into them, not at anything else,’ James said, moving his hands around mystically (though he didn’t really know what this would do) as he did so.

Sarah was obliging rather easily, and soon she was under his spell. Incredibly, James Appleby had performed magic, yes he had performed some form of magic! Wow.

‘And you're under my control,’ he said, clicking his fingers to symbolise that as of that moment, she would do as he commanded ‘Now listen to me carefully. You, Sarah, will be hungry for…’

‘Forever!’

The heckler’s loud interruption completely blocked out James’s next lines, a loudspeaker coming in handy to further annoy his most hated entertainer.

‘No, no, no,’ James said, staring up at the source of this untimely disturbance.

But it was too late.

He’d clicked his fingers, the spell was over and attempting it again would be not only inconvenient but also virtually impossible. It was the first time he’d ever performed that trick successfully.

“So, whatever I said before I was interrupted,” James thought to himself as all upheaval occurred amongst the audience and things threatened to get further out of hand, “must have been merged in her mind with what that idiot shouted! Oh no! But what she heard I’m not sure! It could have been complete sense or utter rubbish! I haven’t got a clue.“

James attempted to quiet the audience down, having limited success in doing this but at least enough to quiz Sarah on how she was feeling.

“Err, Miss Sarah,” he began, “do you feel at all hungry, voraciously, slightly or not at all?”

The crowds loud chattering and laughing now ceased, and they all awaited Sarah’s response, would it give them further excuse to laugh and ridicule or would it have made the whole process pointless? Well….

“Well, not really James. In fact, not at all. Just as per usual,” Sarah said, not knowing the future she’d unleashed with those sweetly spoken words.

The crowd erupted with emotion, most of it tearful joy at how lucky they were to see such a stupid man perform, but also hate and anger at how overpriced this whole affair was.

Sensing this all too familiar scene, James ran for the brief safety of backstage and a waiting car outside. He was always prepared for the worst, and the worst he always expected.

Sarah, like a few of the audience, headed out of the auditorium rather than chase poor Mr Appleby and made for the car park.

“How annoying. He hasn’t helped me at all! I still feel as full a, well an over-fed person, and I’ve eaten barely anything!’
Sarah thought to herself, staring at her skinny belly and cursing her luck as she made her way through the dimly-lit car park to her car.

It was parked at the far end, of a rather large car park and the walk took a little bit out of her, leaving her panting a little as she sat in the driver’s seat of her nice, new BMW.

She started the engine and drove out, turning left to reach the city-centre and her home.

She came to a set of traffic lights and, her flat being merely a few left turns later, had the misfortune to arrive as the lights turned red. It was late but cars still came zooming past at odd intervals. She was a strict, non-risk taker and then was no exception.

Looking around with considerable boredom at the various array of advertisement, she spied a dunkin’ donuts sign and at that precise moment felt a rumbling in her stomach, a slight one.

The sign bore the words “¼ mile to your right, open til’ late“.

“Well, why not,” Sarah thought to herself, and turned off in the indicated direction.

Latest posts

Back